流行英语词汇(MP3+中英字幕) 第63期:关于擦的短语
日期:2015-12-01 16:04

(单词翻译:单击)

salt.jpg

rub related phrases

关于擦的短语

rub salt into the wound

往伤口上撒盐

Should I send my wedding invitation to Richard?

我应该给理查德寄结婚请柬吗?

Heck no! Don't flaunt your happiness.

当然不啦。别炫耀你的幸福。

Well,I don't mean to.

我没那个意思。

I know. but the fact is ,he never really got over you,this is bad enough and now you are asking him to watch you marry someone else.

我知道,但事实是,他从来没有真正放下过你。这就已经够惨的了,你现在还要他眼睁睁看着你和别人结婚。

That's like rubbing salt into his wounds,you know ?

这不是往他伤口上撒盐吗?

All right, I will drop the idea.

好吧,我不会这么做了。

rub it in,rub someone's nose in it

反复提及某人的过错

I still can't believe you left your fly open this morning!

我还是无法相信你今天早上居然忘了拉裤子拉链!

Don't keep rubbing it in,OK?

别没完没了地提这事,行不?

Just to be on the safe side, again. my name is Cristina. C-R-I-S-T-I-N-A. without the H?

保险起见,再说一次,我的名字是Cristina, C-R-I-S-T-I-N-A,不是Christinao。

l know I was wrong. but don't rub my nose in it. Thank you very much.

我知道我搞错了,但拜托你别老抓着这点不放。多谢。

rub someone the wrong way

惹某人生气

If you wanna be with me,baby there's a price to pay.

如果你想跟我在一起,亲爱的,那可要付出代价。

I'm a genie in a bottle.

我是瓶中精灵。

You gotta rub me the right way.

不惹我生气。

分享到
重点单词
  • flauntv. 挥动,夸耀,(厚颜无耻地)炫耀,飘扬,张扬
  • invitationn. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致
  • relatedadj. 相关的,有亲属关系的