蜘蛛侠:英雄归来(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第63期 彼得回家被梅批评
日期:2018-02-16 10:10

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I've been calling you all day
我给你打了一天电话
You didn't answer your phone
你一直不接
You can't do that
你不能这样做
Then this ferry thing happens
然后渡轮出了事
I've called five police stations
我打电话问了五个警局
Five. I called five of your friends
五个 我还给你五个朋友打了电话
I called Ned's mother.
我给内德的妈妈打了电话
I’m okay. Honestly, just relax. I’m fine.
我没事 真的 放松 我没事
Cut the bullshit, I know you left detention.
别胡扯了我知道你逃了留校
I know you left the hotel room in Washington
我知道你离开了华盛顿的酒店房间
I know you sneak out of this house every night
我知道你每天晚上都从家偷溜出去
That's not fine
这可不行
Peter, you have to tell me what's going on
彼得 你得告诉我到底怎么了
Just lay it out, It's just me and you
说出来吧 这里只有我们两个
I lost the Stark internship
我丢了在斯塔克的实习工作
What?
什么
Yeah
是的
What happened?
出什么事了
I just thought that I could work really hard and he could, he would, you know
我只是以为我可以努力工作 然后 他就会 就会
But I screwed it up
但是我搞砸了
Oh, it's okay, it's okay.
没事的 没事的
I'm sorry I made you worry.
抱歉我让你担心了
You know, I'm not trying to ruin your life
你明白 我并不是想毁掉你的生活
Yeah, I know
我明白
Just I used to sneak out too.
只是我以前也会偷溜出去
Yeah

And take a shower. You smell like garbage.
洗个澡吧 你臭死了 你身上一股垃圾味儿
I know
我知道
重点讲解

detention
放学后留校,留堂(处罚学生)
They can't give me (a) detention for this.
他们不可能因为这事罚我课后留下来。

internship
(学生或毕业生的)实习期
an internship at a television station
在电视台的实习期

smell of sth
有(或发出)…气味
The room smelt damp.
屋子里有潮气。
Dinner smells good.
饭菜闻起来很香啊。
a bunch of sweet-smelling flowers
一束散发着馨香的花

cut
(让人停止做某事)
Cut the chatter and get on with your work!
别闲聊了,继续干活吧!

视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • dampadj. 潮湿的,有湿气的,沮丧的 n. 潮湿,湿气 v
  • chattern. 饶舌,啁啾,喋喋不休地谈,(小溪的)潺潺流水声,(
  • starkadj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟