蜘蛛侠:英雄归来(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第58期 联调局来了
日期:2018-02-11 17:28

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hey, guys. The illegal weapons deal ferry was at 1030
各位 非法武器交易的那班渡轮是10点半
You missed it!
你们错过了
Spider guy's here
蜘蛛人来了
Not so fast
想得美
Are you guys okay? My bad. That was a little hard
你们没事吧 我错了 下手有点重了
I got to say the other guy was way better with that thing
我得说另一个人比你用得好多了
I'm honestly
我真是
I'm, I'm shocked
被惊住了
Freeze! FBI! Don't move!
不许动 联调局 不许动
Get on the ground! FBI!
趴在地上 联调局
Wait. What do you mean FBI?
等等 联调局什么意思
The FBI is the Federal Bureau of Investigation
联调局全称联邦调查局
I know what "FBI" means. But what are they doing here?
我知道联调局是什么 但他们来这儿干吗
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
让开 让开
Look out! Look out! Look out! Move! Move! Move!
小心 快走 快走
Move! Get to the top deck
快走 去顶层甲板
We're getting out of here
我们走
重点讲解

illegal
不合法的;非法的;违法的
illegal immigrants / aliens
非法移民/外侨
It's illegal to drive through a red light.
开车闯红灯是违章行为。

investigation into sth
(正式的)调查,侦查
a criminal / murder / police investigation
刑事/凶案/警方调查
The police have completed their investigations into the accident.
警察已完成对这次事故的调查。
She is still under investigation.
她仍在接受调查。

shock
使震惊;使惊愕
It shocks you when something like that happens.
发生这样的事情,使人觉得难以置信。
We were all shocked at the news of his death.
听到他的死讯,我们都感到震惊。

视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • spidern. 蜘蛛
  • freezev. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固 n. 结冰,冻结
  • illegaladj. 不合法的,非法的 n. 非法移民
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯