蜘蛛侠:英雄归来(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第45期 电话通话不通
日期:2018-01-25 08:14

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Ned, you're alive! Peter, are you okay?
内德 你还活着 彼得 你没事吧
Ned, Ned, where's the glowy thing? The glowy thing?
内德 发光物呢 发光物
Don't worry, it's safe, It's in my backpack
别担心 安全着呢 在我背包里
No, Ned, listen!
不 内德 听着
No, no, Ned, the glowy thing is dangerous!
不 内德 发光物是危险品
You missed the decathlon
你错过了竞赛
I covered for you. Ned, listen to me!
我替你掩护了 内德 听我说
We're at the Washington Monument
我们在华盛顿纪念碑
Peter, is that you? Hey, Liz
彼得 是你吗 丽兹
Is that Liz? Please put Ned back on the phone
那是丽兹吗 请让内德接电话
You should tell her how you feel. You flake!
你该把你的感觉告诉她 你不见人影
You are so lucky we won
幸好我们赢了
You know, I want to be mad but I'm more worried
我想生你气 但我更加担心
Like what is going on with you?
你是怎么回事啊
Liz, I have to talk to Ned, It's really important!
丽兹 我得跟内德讲话 真的是要紧事
Miss, all items on the belt, please
小姐请把东西都放在传送带上
Liz, there's something in Ned's backpack!
丽兹 内德背包里有样东西
It's really dangerous. Don't let it go through an Xray
非常危险 千万不能过X光
Liz? Liz! Damn it
丽兹 丽兹 该死
Mr. Harrington, can I be the one to tell Peter he's expelled?
哈林顿老师 能让我去告诉彼得他被开除了吗
The Washington Monument is five hundred and fifty-five feet, five and one-eighth inches tall
华盛顿纪念碑高555英尺5.125英寸
Notice how the marble and granite are cut around the stone
可以看到大理石和花岗岩沿着石块周围被切开
重点讲解

alive
活着;在世
We don't know whether he's alive or dead.
我们不知道他是死是活。
Is your mother still alive ?
你的母亲还健在吗?
Doctors kept the baby alive for six weeks.
医生使婴儿活了六周。

cover for sb
(为免他人陷入麻烦而用谎话或藉口)遮掩,掩盖,敷衍
I have to go out for a minute—will you cover for me if anyone asks where I am?
我得出去一会儿,假如有人问起我在哪里你能为我搪塞一下吗?

expel
expel sb from sth
expel sth from sth

把…开除(或除名)
She was expelled from school at 15.
她15岁时被学校开除了。
Olympic athletes expelled for drug-taking
因服禁药被取消比赛资格的奥运会运动员

item
一件商品(或物品)
Can I pay for each item separately?
我能否一件一件地分别付钱?
The computer was my largest single item of expenditure.
电脑是我花钱最多的一件东西。
This clock is a collector's item (= because it is rare and valuable).
这座钟是珍藏。

视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。

分享到