(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Well done, hefty. Well done
干得好 健健 你真棒
All right, step one, the wood should be stacked into a tepeelike structure
好 第一步 把木头堆成圆锥形
Step two, I tap this flint with a rock and
第二步 用打火石互相碰撞 然后
You're not even blowing on it
你根本没在吹
You're spitting on it
你在往木头上吐口水
That's odd
噢 奇了怪了
Perhaps the wood you collected was damp, hefty
你找的木头可能受潮了
According to my manual, it should spark right up
手册上说 立马就能点着
Hey, I've got an idea
嘿 我有个主意
No
不
You know ,you're right, brain man
你知道吗 你说得对 小聪明
Your little book does come in handy
你的书真好用
Shame. Shame on you. We'd be lost without this book
真可耻 没有这本书 我们会迷路的
My name is brainy. I'm super smart
我叫聪聪 我智商超群
I'm the smart smurf
我是个聪明的蓝精灵
But I can't start a fire
但是我不会生火
Okay, the damage is minimal. The binding's still intact
还好 没烧坏 装订还很结实
重点讲解
spit sth out
吐,唾(唾沫、食物等)
She took a mouthful of food and then suddenly spat it out.
她吃了一口食物,突然又吐了出来。
He was spitting blood from a badly cut lip.
他嘴唇伤得不轻,正不停地唾血。
spark
冒火花;飞火星;产生电火花
a sparking, crackling fire
劈啪直响、火星飞迸的火
(figurative) The game suddenly sparked to life.
比赛突然变得激烈起来。
damp
潮湿的;微湿的;湿气重的
The cottage was cold and damp.
这小屋又冷又湿。
It feels damp in here.
这地方使人感到潮乎乎的。
damp clothes
潮湿的衣服
Wipe the surface with a damp cloth.
用湿布擦表面。
视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蓝精灵的故事。
