蓝精灵寻找神秘村(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第24期 快快兔救出众精灵
日期:2017-09-25 07:33

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hey, smurfette. Clumsy!
嘿 蓝妹妹 笨笨
Hang on, I'm coming, clumsy bro
等等 我来了 笨笨大兄弟
I got you, little buddy
我抓住你了 小家伙
Stampede!
超速了
I think my rations are coming up
我感觉我快吐了
What? What's so funny?
怎么了 有什么好笑的
Now that's what I call "Talking out of your butt"
我把这称之为"用屁股说话"
Oh, boys
哦 伙计们
Would anyone be interested in knowing that we're in sight of three tall trees?
有人对出现在我们视野内的三棵大树感兴趣吗
All right. Yeah, we are
好吧 有
And bucky is gonna get us there extra fast
有兔子在我们的速度也快了
Bucky? Seems like a bucky to me
快快兔 在我看来叫快快兔正好
Hit it, bucky!
快跑 快快兔
重点讲解

ration
(给战士或食品短缺地区的人提供的)定量口粮
We're on short rations (= allowed less than usual) until fresh supplies arrive.
在新的补给到达之前,我们的口粮定量不足。
Once these latest rations run out, the country will again face hunger and starvation.
最后这批口粮一旦用完,国家又要面临饥荒。

funny
滑稽的;好笑的
a funny story
滑稽的故事
That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
那是我听过的最滑稽可笑的事。
It's not funny! Someone could have been hurt.
这没什么好玩的!可能有人会受到伤害。

extra
特别;格外;分外
You need to be extra careful not to make any mistakes.
你要格外小心,别犯错误。
an extra large T-shirt
一件特大号的 T 恤衫
She tried extra hard.
她特别努力。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蓝精灵的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • rationn. 定额,定量,配给 vt. 限量供应
  • starvationn. 饿死,饥饿
  • clumsyadj. 笨拙的,笨重的,不得体的