(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Darkness
太黑了
I don't do well in the darkness
这么黑我适应不了
I have enough trouble in the daylight
大白天我的麻烦就已经够多了
Hold on, everyone. We need to find a way out of here
等下 大家伙 我们得找条路出去
That is good thinking "Brainy"
你可真聪明呀 "智多星"
Guys? Darkness!
兄弟们 太黑了
Don't be scared. Just. Just think happy thoughts
别怕 想想开心的事情
It's not really happy times right now!
现在可不是什么有趣的时候
Just stay in the light, clumsy. Too late
呆在光底下别动 笨笨 太晚了
I'm walking into the darkness!
我正堕入无边黑暗
What are you, why?
你在 为什么
I'm really freaking out, you guys!
我要吓坏了 伙计们
Stop, everyone
都别说了 伙计们
Okay, go into your backpacks, get out your emergency tunnel survival kit, find the small glass vial marked "Light" and shake it really hard
掏掏你们的背包 拿出隧道生存应急工具箱 里面有个小玻璃瓶 上面写着"照明" 然后使劲摇晃它
Clumsy? How you doing?
笨笨 你怎么样了
Okay, I guess
我觉得我没事了
Just hang tight, clumsy
冷静点笨笨
I'm not sure how long this will take or how long we'll be down here
我不知道这个能坚持多久 我们要在这里走多久
so everybody, whatever you do
所以伙计们 不管你们干什么
don't eat all your rations
不要一口气把自己食物吃完
I just ate all my rations!
我刚吃完我的口粮
重点讲解
freak sb out
(使)强烈反应,震惊,畏惧
My parents really freaked when they saw my hair.
我父母看见我的头发时大惊失色。
Snakes really freak me out.
我一看见蛇便浑身发麻。
kit
成套工具;成套设备
a first-aid kit
一套急救用品
a drum kit
一套击鼓用具
ration
(给战士或食品短缺地区的人提供的)定量口粮
We're on short rations (= allowed less than usual) until fresh supplies arrive.
在新的补给到达之前,我们的口粮定量不足。
Once these latest rations run out, the country will again face hunger and starvation.
最后这批口粮一旦用完,国家又要面临饥荒。
视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蓝精灵的故事。
