蓝精灵寻找神秘村(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第16期 蓝妹妹出逃
日期:2017-09-13 10:12

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Actually, smurfette. Don't worry, papa
其实 蓝妹妹 别担心 爸爸
We are certainly going to do some thinking about what we did
我们一定会好好闭门思过的
And so forth
反省自我
But we will definitely not be leaving our rooms until we've thought this whole thing out
而且我们一定不会踏出房门的 直到我们认识到自己的错误为止
And then just for good measure, we'll think about it some more
而且 为了更好的反思 我们还会多自省几天的
Yes, but. Great talk papa
好的 但 完美的谈话 爸爸
I have no idea what I'm doing
搞不懂这些孩子到底在想什么
Hefty, I know that's you
健健 我知道是你
'Sup, smurfette?
你好 蓝妹妹
Brainy
聪聪
How did you do that?
你咋知道的
And I assume, clumsy
我猜 笨笨也来了吧
All good. What are you guys doing out here?
我没事 你们怎么都来了
We knew you were up to something
我们觉得你有事儿瞒着我们
重点讲解

measure to do sth
措施;方法
safety / security / austerity measures
安全/保安/紧缩措施
a temporary / an emergency measure
临时/紧急措施
We must take preventive measures to reduce crime in the area.
我们必须采取预防措施来减少这个地区的犯罪。

talk with sb about sth
交谈;谈话;讨论;商讨
I had a long talk with my boss about my career prospects.
我和老板就我的事业前景进行了一次长谈。
I had to have a heart-to-heart talk with her.
我得推心置腹地和她谈一谈。

be up to
正在干,从事着(尤指坏事);在捣鬼
What's she up to?
她在捣什么鬼?
What've you been up to?
你一直在搞什么名堂?
I'm sure he's up to no good (= doing sth bad).
我敢说他在打什么坏主意。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蓝精灵的故事。

分享到