(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Oh, uh, yeah, Smurfette, well, she's
蓝妹妹 她嘛 她是个
She's the greatest
她是最棒的
The most wondrous creature on earth
那是世上最奇妙的生物
Yes, you are
是的 你就是
Smurfette
蓝妹妹
Oh! I got it
哦 我想到了
This is one of those eternal questions that we'll never ever know the answer to
这就是那些永恒问题的其中一个 我们永远永远也不会知道答案的
Huh? Wait she is?
等等 她在我后面吗
Do you think she heard me?
你觉得她听到了吗
So, what is a smurfette?
那么 蓝妹妹究竟是什么意思
No one wanted that answer more than smurfette herself
没人比蓝妹妹自己更渴望得到答案
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Hey, grouchy, I was just
嘿 厌厌 我只是在
Leaving?
走人嘛
This is my bench
这是我的长椅
I come here same time every day and I
每天我都定时定点的来到这 然后我
Ooh, Let me guess "And grouch"
噢 让我猜猜 你就在这"发牢骚"对吧
Exactly
正是如此
重点讲解
eternal
不朽的;永久的;永恒的
the promise of eternal life in heaven
在天国永生的许诺
She's an eternal optimist (= she always expects that the best will happen).
她是个永远的乐观主义者。
eternal truths (= ideas that are always true and never change)
永恒的真理
answer to sth
答覆;回答
I can't easily give an answer to your question.
你的问题我难以回答。
Have you had an answer to your letter?
你那封信有回音没有?
As if in answer to our prayers, she offered to lend us £10 000.
好像祈祷很灵验似的,她提出借给我们 1 万英镑。
guess at sth
猜测;估计
I don't really know. I'm just guessing.
我并不知道,我只是猜测。
We can only guess at her reasons for leaving.
对她离去的原因我们只能猜测。
视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蓝精灵的故事。
