梅林传奇第1季第10集:The Moment of Truth 真相时刻(2)
日期:2017-05-21 12:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Ealdor's in Cendred's kingdom. Your safety is his responsibility.
埃尔多是森德里德的领土。他负责你们的安危。
We've appealed to our king, but he cares little for the outlying regions. You are our only hope.
我们向国王求救过,可是他不关心偏远的地区。您是我们唯一的希望。
I have the deepest sympathy for you, and would have this barbarian wiped off the face of the earth.
对你们我表示深深的同情,也希望蛮夷之人消失殆尽。
You will help us? I wish I could.
您帮我们吗? 我希望我可以。
Surely we can spare a few men.
当然我们可以派兵。
Resources are not the problem.
问题到不在兵源上。
Then what is?
那是什么?
Ealdor lies beyond the ridge of Aesctir. For an army of Camelot to enter it, would be an act of war.
埃尔多位于阿斯迪尔山脊外。一旦卡梅洛特城的士兵过去就会引起战争。
I know you are a good king, a caring man, I am begging you help us, please!
我知道您是位好国王,仁慈的好人,求您帮帮我们,求您!
The accord we've struck with Cendred was years in the making. I can't risk hundreds of lives for the sake of one village.
我花了很多年跟森德里德达成一致。我不能为救一个小村庄而牺牲千百人的性命。
I am afraid Camelot cannot help.
恐怕卡梅洛特帮不上忙。
I am sorry. If it were up to me, we'd be on our way there now.
我很抱歉。如果由我来决定的话,我们就已经在去的路上了。

分享到
重点单词
  • accordn. 一致,符合 v. 使一致,调解,给予
  • ridgen. 脊,山脊,山脉
  • sympathyn. 同情,同情心,同感,赞同,慰问
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶