梅林传奇第1季第6集:A Remedy To Cure All 灵丹妙药(3)
日期:2017-02-08 18:29

(单词翻译:单击)

There's a man. He came to the castle yesterday. He claims he can cure her.
昨天有个人来到城堡。他说能治愈她。
That's ridiculous, he doesn't know what's wrong with her.
荒谬,他都不知道她的病情。
He says he has a remedy to cure all ills. Impossible.
他说他有灵丹妙药。 不可能。
For Morganna's sake, surely, we should at least hear him out. I mean...What have we got to lose? Please, Father.
为了茉嘉娜,至少听听他怎么说。我是说......我们有什么损失呢?求你了,父王。
Probably some charlatan hoping for a quick shilling.
也许是个江湖郎中想要骗钱。
I don't care. If she's about to die, what harm can it do? Give him his shilling.
我不在乎。她只剩一口气了,还能更糟么?给他钱就是。
If there's one chance in a million he can save her, then why not? Sent for him.
若我们有希望救活她,为什么不试呢? 召他进来。
Sire. Physician and loyal servant.
陛下。药剂师也是忠实的仆人。
Welcome to Camelot.
欢迎来卡梅洛特。
Have we met before?
我们以前见过吗?
I doubt you would forget a face like mine, sir.
如果见过您不会忘记我这张脸的。
Do you really believe you have a remedy?
你真有灵丹妙药?
There are not many ills that I have not seen and successfully treated, Sire.
陛下,我识天下药无病不医。
So when I heard of the Lady Morgana's sickness, I felt honour bound to offer my services.
听闻茉嘉娜公主抱恙,荣幸之至来医治。
You say you have a cure for all? An antidote for everything?
你说你有治愈百病之药?是万灵之药吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • remedyn. 药物,治疗法,补救 vt. 治疗,补救,矫正
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • physiciann. 内科医生
  • charlatann. 冒充内行者,骗子
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • antidoten. 解毒剂,解药 n. (喻)矫正方法
  • castlen. 城堡 v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易位