梅林传奇第1季第9集:Excalibur 王者之剑(17)
日期:2017-05-17 11:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, you could say, there is a bond betweem us.
其实这样说吧,我们两人有一种紧密的联系。
I'm glad. Look after him.
我很高兴。照顾好他。
It couldn't be killed?
亡灵杀不死吗?
Yes, it was remarkable. Is that a new sword, Sire?
是啊,你实在是太厉害了。你这把剑是新的吗,陛下?
It's the best I've ever fought with.
这是我在战斗中用过的最好的剑。
May I have a look?
我能看一下吗?
I was intrigued by those markings. On one side it says Take me up. And the other Cast me away.
剑上的这些印记很有意思。一边写着,拿起我。另一边写,丢弃我。
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
May I ask who made this sword?
我能不能问一下这剑是谁造的?
Merlin gave it to me. It was forged for Arthur.
是梅林给我的。原本是为亚瑟打造的。
Well that should heal pretty quickly, I'll redress it tomorrow.
伤很快就会好的,我明天再给您敷药。
Thank you Gaius. Thank you for everything.
谢谢你盖乌斯。谢谢你做的一切。

分享到
重点单词
  • swordn. 剑,刀
  • intriguedadj. 好奇的;被迷住了的 v. 引起…的兴趣;使迷惑
  • redressn. 赔偿,救济,矫正,缓解 vt. 纠正,赔偿,革除,
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • bondn. 债券,结合,粘结剂,粘合剂 vt. 使结合,为 .
  • remarkableadj. 显著的,异常的,非凡的,值得注意的