(单词翻译:单击)
How small you are, for such a great destiny.
如此渺小的身躯却背负着伟大的命运。
Why? What do you mean? What destiny?
为什么?此话怎讲?什么命运?
Your gift, Merlin, was given to you for a reason.
你的天赋,梅林,具备这样的才能总有原因。
So there is a reason?
那么理由是?
Arthur is the Once and Future King who will unite the land of Albion. Right?
亚瑟是统一不列颠的永恒之王。那又如何?
That he faces many threats from friend and foe alike.
他面对着很多威胁,敌友皆是威胁。
I don't see what this has to do with me.
我不知道这与我何干。
Everything. Without you, Arthur will never succeed. Without you, there will be no Albion.
一切皆与你相关。没有你,亚瑟难成大事。没有你,不列颠将不复存在。
No. No. You've got this wrong.
不。不。你说错了。
There is no right or wrong. Only what is and what isn't.
这无关对与错。只是关乎是与非。
I'm serious, if anyone wants to go and kill him, they can go ahead. De facto I'll give them a hand.
我是认真的,如果有人要行刺,那就让他们去好了。事实上,我还会帮助他们。
None of us can choose our destiny, Merlin. And none of us can escape it.
无人可以选择自己的命运。无人可以逃脱劫数。
No. No way. No. There must be another Arthur. Because this one is an idiot.
不。不可能。不。亚瑟肯定另有其人。这个人是傻瓜。
Perhaps it is your destiny to change that.
或许你就是注定为改变而来。
Wait...Stop. I need to know more.
等等。别走。我想知道得更多。