梅林传奇第1季第5集:Lancelot 兰斯洛特(7)
日期:2017-01-22 09:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Yes? Lancelot, fifth son of Lord Eldred of Northumbria.
怎么? 兰斯洛特,诺桑比亚勋爵埃尔德雷德的第五子。
Lance a lot? My servant mentioned you. Got your seal? Sire.
兰斯洛特(谐音枪矛多多)?我的仆人和我说起过你。证明信呢? 陛下。
Sluggish reactions. On a battlefield, you'd be dead by now. Come back when you're ready.
反应很迟钝。在战场上的话你已经死了。准备好了再来。
I'm ready now, sire.
我已经准备好了,陛下。
You are, are you? Fine. You can start by cleaning out the stables.
准备好了,是吗?好。那先去洗马棚吧。
I'm sorry about Lancelot. I could see you were upset.
兰斯洛特的事我很抱歉。你肯定不好受。
Oh...you know, that's life. You win some, you lose some.
噢......但生活就是这样。有得必有失。
You're taking it very well. I have to say, very mature.
看来你心平气和地接受了。这是很理性的态度。
Thank you, Gaius.
谢谢,盖乌斯。
How'd it go?
怎么了?
He found work at the stables. I see. And the truth, before I lose my temper.
他找了份洗马棚的差事。 明白了。在我还有耐心时快点说实话。

分享到