梅林传奇第1季第8集:The Beginning Of The End 末日之始(20)
日期:2017-04-21 10:52
(单词翻译:单击)
I need to know why you told me not to protect the boy.
我想知道你为什么叫我不要保护那孩子。
You seek my counsel and yet you choose to ignore it.
你来寻求我的建议然后你又选择不去理会。
Just tell me why.
告诉我为什么。
If the boy lives, you cannot fulfil your destiny.
如果那孩子活下来,你就无法完成你的宿命。
What is he got to do with my destiny? You said it's my destiny to protect Arthur?
他跟我的宿命有什么关系?你说过我的宿命是保护亚瑟?
Then you have the answer you seek.
那你就已经知道了问题的答案。
You're telling me that little boy is going to kill Arthur?
你是说那孩子将会杀了亚瑟?
It seems that is up to you.
看上去这都将取决于你。
No. You can't know that for certain.
不。你不可能这么肯定。
You have it in your power to prevent a great evil.
你有能力防止一场浩劫。
There must be another way. The future isn't set in stone.
肯定有别的办法的。未来并不是已经板上钉钉的。
You must let the boy die.
你必须让那孩子死去。