梅林传奇第1季第2集:Valiant 骑士的盾(14)
日期:2016-11-30 09:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Your servant? You make these outrageous accusations against a knight on the word of your servant?
你的仆人?你听信仆人的话对一名勇士进行无端的指控?
I believe he is telling the truth.
我相信他所言不假。
My lord, am I really to be judged on some hearsay from a boy?
陛下,难道要听信仆人的谣言定在下的罪吗?
I've seen those snakes come alive.
我亲眼目睹那些蛇活过来。
How dare you interrupt? ! Guards.
你胆敢插嘴?!守卫。
My Lord. Wait. I'm sure he was merely mistaken. I wouldn't want him punished on my account.
陛下。等等。他肯定是搞错了。在下不想他因我受罚。
You see? This is how a true knight behaves with gallantry and honour.
看到了吗?这才是名副其实的骑士作风,勇敢,令人尊敬。
My lord, if your son made these accusations because he's afraid to fight me, then I will graciously accept his withdrawal.
陛下,如果令郎是因为害怕与在下决斗而抨击我,那我愿意接受他的退出。
Is this true? Do you wish to withdraw from the tournament?No!
这是真的吗?你想退出比赛吗?不!
What am I to make of these allegations?
我该如何看待这些申述?
Obviously there has been a misunderstanding. I withdraw the allegation against Knight Valiant. Please accept my apology. Accepted.
很显然这是场误会。我收回对Valiant骑士的指控。请接受我的道歉。我接受。

分享到