尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第9集:迈克尔进入组织的原因
日期:2017-02-17 08:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Are you in uzbekistan for business or pleasure?
您来乌兹别克斯坦是出差还是度假
Pleasure.
度假
Hello, Michael.
你好,迈克尔
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Thanks, my flight was lovely. How about yours?
谢谢问候,我的旅程很愉快,你怎么样
If you think you can stop me—
你要是以为能制止我
I'm pretty sure that taxi driver ripped me off.
那个出租车司机肯定敲了我竹杠
You picked the wrong mission to mess with.
你不该找这次行动的麻烦
Relax.
别紧张
I'm not here to stop you.
我不是来制止你的
Nikita.
尼基塔
Right on time. Hello, Henry.
很准时,你好,亨利
What did you do, rewire the navigation system
你动了什么手脚,重新设置导航系统
so it can accept a closed-circuit feed?
使它能接收闭路信号了吗
Satellite. Harder to track.
是卫星,更难追踪
You said you had something for me.
你说有东西要给我
Yeah. A key-word flag you had me set was tripped.
对,你让我留意的一个关键人物有动静了
Where's the report?
报告在哪里
Look under the seat.
在你座位底下
The person you're interested in
你要找的人
Is coming out of hiding for a meeting.
即将打破潜伏出去会面
Kasim Tariq. Personal for you?
卡西姆·塔里克,跟你有过节吗
You could say that.
可以这么说
Though it's going to mean more to a—
我的一个朋友
To a friend.
会更有兴趣
Intel came via the CIA,
情报来自中情局
Who's been keeping tabs on an Uzbek money-launderer
有人一直在经营乌兹别克斯坦的地下钱庄
Named Timur Ahmedov.
他名叫铁穆尔·阿迈道夫
He has a meeting next week with Al qaeda's main bagman,
他下周要和基地组织的中间人碰面
Kasim Tariq.
卡西姆·塔里克
Kasim.
卡西姆
Yes.

Kasim.
卡西姆
Where's the meet?
碰面地点在哪里
Ahmedov arrives in Tashkent on Tuesday.
阿迈道夫周二到达塔什干
He's booked an outbound flight 48 hours later.
他预定了48小时后出国的航班
I think we can assume Kasim has the same window.
我们可以推测卡西姆与他日程相同
What's the security detail—
安保情况如何
Uzbekistan's a touchy subject for the State Department.
国务院对乌兹别克斯坦盯得很紧
I would have to go to oversight to get signoff on an op.
要想行动必须得上边同意
That takes time.
需要点时间
We don't have any time. In 48 hours, he's—
我们时间不多, 48小时后他就要
Offically, I cannot assign any mission into Uzbekistan.
原则上,我不能派人去乌兹别克斯坦
Percy, you know what this means.
珀西,你知道这意味着什么
Moreover, given your personal interest in Kasim,
还有,既然你本人与卡西姆有过节
I recommend an administrative leave.
我建议你暂时休假
48 hours ought to cover it,
48小时应该够了
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
Thank you.
谢谢
I know you're uncomfortable
我知道你对我有时
sometimes when I conduct business outside the lines,
用非常规手段行动很有意见
But there's a reason for it.
可那都事出有因
You understand that now, don't you?
你现在能体谅我了,对吗
Michael's on the move.
迈克尔正准备行动
I know roughly where he's going,
我大概知道他的去向
But I don't know the exact destination,
可我不清楚他的确切目的地
So I need you to find the frequency of his tracker.
所以我要你找出他追踪器的波段
The one on his body? Yes.
他身上的那个吗,对
How am I supposed to get that?
我该怎么下手呢
All trackers are implanted by the doctors in medical.
所有追踪器都是被诊疗室的医生植入的
The computers have a database
他电脑上的数据库里
of everyone's individual frequency and I.D. Code,
有每个人的波段和身份识别代码
Which changes every week.
数据每周都会变化
Normally, medical is a fortress.
通常进入诊疗室很困难
You still have yourself a free pass.
但你手上的伤,正是完美借口
There you go.

So are these the receipts?
这些就是收据吗
Yes. The small craft used in the USS Cole Bombing
对,用于美国海军"科尔"号爆炸案的小船
could only have been purchased from a few vendors.
只能在有限的几个供应商手里买到
These are their ledgers.
这些是他们的账簿
Somewhere in those numbers
通过这些数字能找到
are the people who killed your soldiers.
是谁杀害了你们的士兵
Look, how did you talk them into giving you these?
你是如何说服他们把这些东西给你的
Oh, a few bribes, some connections.
送点钱,拉拉关系
They trust me.
他们信任我
Yeah, but what are they gonna say when they find out
是啊,但如果他们发现你把这些东西
You handed them to a U.S. Naval intelligence officer?
交给了一名美国海军情报官会怎样呢
I will be fine.
我不会有事的
No. When word gets out, your life's not gonna be worth squat.
不,一旦走漏风声,你就会没命的
That's why I'm arranging protection for you back at the base.
所以我为你在基地里安排了安保措施
So, please, go there.
所以,拜托了,去那里吧
Ok. As long as you don't make me eat that—
好的,只要你不让我吃...
What was it called again, meat loaf?
叫什么来的,肉馅糕吧
Oh, please. I can still taste that goat stew from the other night.
得了吧,那晚吃的炖羊肉的味道让我恶心到现在
Get out of here.
快走吧
Good-bye, Michael.
再见,迈克尔
Straight to the base.
直奔基地
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey...

Did I get in the wrong car?
我坐错车了吗
Who is this huggy monster
这个小怪兽是谁呀
and what did you do to my daughter Hayley?
我的女儿海莉被你藏哪去了
Hey. you. Hey
嗨,亲爱的,嗨
Why are you not in your car seat?
你为什么不坐在自己的座位上
I tried, but she screamed bloody murder.
我哄她了,但她一直闹个不停
You know her.
你了解的
Yeah, I know.
是啊,我知道
Strong-willed, like her dad.
倔脾气,跟她爸爸一样
The pain is keeping me up.
我疼得睡不着
There may be some inflammation.
可能是发炎了
Some discomfort is to be expected.
出现不适感是正常的
I'll give you some codeine for the pain.
我会给你开些可待因
No, I can't have narcotics.
不行,我不能使用麻醉品
I'm staying clean, you know?
我已经戒毒了,你知道的
As long as you're not taking them recreationally,
只要你不滥用它
It should be fine.
就不会有事
Amanda says even the slightest taste
阿曼达说即便只是微量接触
And it'll bring me back to junkie town.
也会让我重新上瘾的
Look, I could give you non-narcotic painkillers,
我可以给你非麻醉剂类止疼药
But I'd have to dig them up.
但我得去找一找
Wait here.
等一下吧
All right.
好了
Take 2 of these when you feel you need them.
感觉不适的时候吃两片
Thanks. You're a lifesaver.
谢谢,你真是大救星
Michael's digits:
迈克尔的通讯频段是
Frequency 134 khz,
134千赫
I.D. Code 3835.
识别代码, 3835
Rock and roll.
干得漂亮
You picked the wrong mission to mess with.
你不该找这次行动的麻烦
Relax.
放松
I'm not here to stop you.
我不是来阻止你的
I'm here to help you kill Kasim.
我是来帮你杀卡西姆的
Gun on the ground.
把枪扔到地上
And the baby.
还有那把袖珍枪
The knife in your boot.
以及靴子里的匕首
Michael. The knife.
迈克尔,把刀交出来
Michael...
迈克尔
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Really?
是吗
You know, my shoulder's still sore
知道吗,你打我那一枪
from when you shot me.
我的肩膀到现在还隐隐作痛
Then I saved your life.
但之后我又救了你一命
Then I saved yours.
可我也还了你的人情
Great.
不错
Codependent relationship.
这正说明我们相互依存
I'm gonna ask you again,
我再问你一遍
what are you doing here?
你到这里来做什么
I told you.
我说过了
I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
I know what Kasim took from you.
我知道卡西姆夺走了你的至爱
And what makes you think I need help?
那你凭什么觉得我需要你的帮助
What ma—
我凭什么
Well, let's say, uh...
这么说吧
You're flying solo in a hostile environment,
你单枪匹马深入敌营
trying to take out one of the world's most elusive terrorists
企图干掉世界上最行踪诡异的恐怖分子
with nothing to go on but
而仅有的线索只是一个
the name of a shady Uzbek money-launderer.
乌兹别克地下洗钱商的名字
At the very least, I think that might be a two-man op.
我认为这项行动起码应由两人合作完成
Am I at least one of the men?
算上我没
Still doesn't mean I can work with you.
这仍然不代表我能和你合作
Why not?
为何不能
Because I am still division and you're still—
因为我是组织的人,而你还是
Nikita.
尼基塔
Right.
没错
Look around, Michael.
环顾四周,迈克尔
We're in Uzbekistan.
我们可是在乌兹别克斯坦
No Percy, no division, no rules.
没有珀西,没有组织,没有约束
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
Because you make it complicated.
是你把它想复杂了
That's not it.
不是
Then why don't you believe that I would—
那你为什么不相信我会...
Because I don't trust you.
因为我不信任你
Fine.
好吧
You want to know what I want?
你不是想知道我的目的吗
After we kill Kasim, I want you
杀死卡西姆之后,我希望你
to take a look at your loyalties.
重新审视一下你的"忠心"
I mean a good look.
彻底的审视
You're not blind to what division's become.
组织本质的变化,你看得出来
Hits for hire, mop-up duty for thugs.
助纣为虐,为虎作伥
Is that what you signed up for?
这就是你加入组织的初衷吗
Percy has his reasons.
珀西自有他的道理
Percy's out of control. And you've ignored that
珀西贪得无厌,而你却视而不见
in hopes that through division they'll be able to help you find Kasim.
一心希望凭借组织帮你找到卡西姆
If we do this,
如果我们成功了
you're free and clear.
你就自由清白了
To do what?
然后呢
Leave division and join you?
离开组织,和你联手吗
Baby steps.
这只是第一步
You wanted to see me?
你找我有事
You thought you closed it,
你以为自己关闭了窗口
but you pressed minimize by mistake.
但其实你误点了最小化
I did what? What is that?
我干什么了,那是什么
Now I should probably tell Percy.
按规定我应该报告给珀西的
Relax, Alex, I'm not gonna turn you in.
别紧张,艾丽克丝,我不会告发你的
A lot of things go on here that are under the radar.
在这里可以悄悄做很多"好事"呢
I'm late for class.
我训练要迟到了
Get me security.
快叫保安过来
This is Hanson in medical—
我是汉森,在医疗部...
If we do this,
要合作的话
we do this on my terms and I call the shots.
必须按我的计划,听我的指令
That's fine. What kind of intel do you have?
好吧,你都掌握了什么情报
Not much.
不多
I have no read on Kasim's location,
目前还不知道卡西姆的藏身之处
But he has a meeting with Timur Ahmedov.
但他会和铁穆尔·阿迈道夫会面
The money-launderer.
那个洗钱人
That's right. So I figured—
没错,所以我想
We follow Ahmedov, he leads us to Kasim.
我们跟着阿迈道夫就能找到卡西姆
Where's Ahmedov staying?
阿迈道夫在哪儿
About 5 floors above us.
大概在我们楼上5层
Ahmedov travels light.
阿迈道夫一向低调出行
He only has one guard.
身边只跟一个保镖
What were you thinking?
你有什么打算
Shoot and scoop.
速战速决
Take out the guard, grab Ahmedov
干掉保镖,挟持阿迈道夫
And pump him for info.
从他口中获取信息
We could do that.
这不是不行
Or we could get what we need
或者我们可以在神不知鬼不觉中
without him even knowing we took it.
搞到我们所需的信息
Ok.
好吧
So what weapons were you thinking of?
你打算用什么武器
I have the perfect ones in mind.
我自有锦囊妙计
American.
美国人
Your Russian is excellent.
你的俄语可真棒
As is your English.
你的英语也不赖啊
And you are?
你呢
Also a fan.
也是个球迷
Of soccer...
爱足球
And beautiful women.
和美女
Oh! I'm sorry.
抱歉
So sorry.
太抱歉了
I'm just going to go freshen up.
我去补个妆
Do you mind watching my drink?
可以帮我看下酒吗
Of course. Thank you.
当然,谢谢
Package incoming.
准备接收
Starting my sweep of the room.
开始搜查房间
Cloning the SIM card from Ahmedov's phone.
开始复制阿迈道夫的手机SIM卡
SIM card is cloned.
手机SIM卡复制完成
Heading back to the bar.
返回酒吧
Na zadrovya!
干杯
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不
I'm done. I'm done.
我不行了,不能再喝了
Oh, no, nonsense. Nonsense.
不可能,别瞎扯了
Where I come from, this is like mother's milk.
在我们老家,这酒跟母乳一样,毫无酒劲儿
I'd hate to meet your mother.
那我可不敢见你老娘了
She was an icy bitch.
她是个冷血的婊子
Oh, jeez. Is that your phone?
那是你的手机吗
Oh, yes. Thank you.
是的,谢谢
One more.
再来一杯
Oh, really, I—
真的,我
Where'd your friend go?
你朋友去哪里了
Oh, he went up to the room.
他上楼去房间了
Oh. Up to the room.
上楼回房间
Yes, the room.
对,房间
Perhaps you'd like to finish this party up there.
我猜你一定想到我房间去接着喝
You mean it's time to leave?
你是说,我们该走了吗
All clear.
都搞定了
I know something that would make this party complete.
我有个主意能让这次派对更刺激
She can meet us upstairs.
她可以在楼上等我们
Your partner. Is she pretty like you?
你的女伴,她和你一样迷人吗
Tall. Smoky voice.
很高,沙哑的嗓音
Very sexy.
很性感
You won't be disappointed.
你不会失望的
I'll go find her.
我去找她
Frame grabs from Michael's hotel in Tashkent.
迈克尔在塔什干所住酒店的录像
Is that...
那是
Nikita.
尼基塔
What is he thinking?
他在想什么呢
Does he realize the world of pain
他究竟知不知道他心中的痛苦
is about to bring down on himself?
会将他自己置于死地
He's cut off, alone. He's being resourceful.
他孤立无援,只是在利用资源嘛
Nikita's not a resource.
尼基塔可不是资源
She's a target.
她是我们的目标
One he's been able to draw out.
他一直有机会干掉她
You realize any action you
你知道你的任何举动
take will likely compromise Michael's op.
都有可能让迈克尔的行动失败
Yeah, well, he's already done that.
对,他已经破坏了行动
This is Percy.
我是珀西
I want to task a strike team to Uzbekistan,
我要派一只突击队去乌兹别克斯坦
early as possible deployment.
马上部署,越快越好
The target is Nikita.
目标是尼基塔
Hurry up, people.
同志们,快点
Surveillance also works better with a partner.
有搭档一起进行监视会更好
Looks like it's just me and you, stumpy.
好像就剩咱俩了,小笨蛋
What?
什么
We knock this assignment out together,
我们一起完成这次任务
the instructor's gotta cut us a little slack.
教官肯定会盯我们松一点
Uhh! I can't do this.
搞不定了
Ok. Decaf red bull today?
好吧,今天没喝红牛吗
Shut up, Jaden.
闭嘴,杰登
You're gonna get your bitch on no matter what, huh?
你他妈犯贱不分白天黑夜是吧
For you, anytime.
对你这号贱货就得这样
Alex.
艾丽克丝
Conflicts with Jaden again?
又和杰登起冲突了吗
That's not why I'm here.
我可不是为这个来的
We found Dr. Hanson unconscious in medical.
我们发现汉森医生昏迷在医务室里
What? When?
什么,什么时候
This morning.
今天早上
The logs have you as the last to visit.
记录显示你是最后一个去过医务室的
Did you see anything?
你看见什么了吗
No. He—he gave me something for my wrist,
没有,他为我的手腕开了点药
And then I left. He seemed fine.
然后我就离开了,他看起来很好啊
He'll be awake in a few hours.
过几个小时他就会醒
We'll know everything then.
到时候一切都会真相大白
Now, according to Ahmedov's itinerary,
根据阿迈道夫的路线安排
the meet's going to take place in this abandoned farmhouse
他们将在城外一座废弃的
just outside of town.
农场碰面
Isolated. Single-access road.
人烟罕至,单行公路
Smart.
聪明
Mm. Now, we know Ahmedov's security situation,
现在我们了解了阿迈道夫的保安情况
but Kasim's a different story.
但卡西姆就不一样了
He's always heavily protected,
他通常被重重保护
minimum of 4 guards.
起码四个保镖
So a close-quarters kill would be...
所以近身刺杀简直就是
Suicide.
自杀
That's why we go long.
所以我们要远距离射杀
Do you have the hardware?
你有合适的家伙吗
H-S precision with a match grade 7.62 barrel.
H-S公司精密制造,配有7.62毫米高精度枪管
Gemtech suppressor?
有盖姆泰克消声器吗
No. I didn't want to sacrifice the range.
没有,我不想为此降低射距
I still have to be within 600 meters.
可我依然要在600米之内射击
You? And what makes you think you're getting this bad boy?
你凭什么认为应该由你来执枪
I'm a better shot.
我枪法更准
I knew you'd gone rogue,
我只知道你不受控制
I didn't know you'd gone delusional.
没想到你还这么狂妄
I'm sorry, I remember somebody
抱歉,我记得有个人
who set the distance shoot record of Division
在第一年的选拔中,就创造了"组织"
in her first year of eligibility.
长距离射击记录啊
Who was that?
是谁来着
No respect for the man whose mark you broke, huh?
怎么一点都不给前纪录保持者面子呢
It sucks to be you.
是你啊,太逊了
Yeah.
是啊
Nikita, you know I need to take this shot.
尼基塔,这次必须由我来执枪
I know.
我知道
Ahmedov's here.
阿迈道夫到了
Yeah, I got him.
好,我瞄准他了
It's Kasim.
是卡西姆
Target acquired?
锁定目标了吗
No shot.
没机会
There's a propane tank out back.
后面有个丙烷气罐
It goes boom, they run out, you tag Kasim.
气罐爆炸,他们就会跑出来,你锁定卡西姆
No, it's too dangerous. I can't let you go down there alone.
不,这太危险了,我不能让你一个人去
We can't wait it out.
我们不能等了
We have to control the plan, Michael.
迈克尔,计划不能出差错
You have to take out his car.
你得把他的车废掉
I know.
我知道了
All right, take this.
好吧,拿着这个
I have.
我有
Mine is better.
我的更好
And I don't need it up here.
我在这儿不需要
As long as you bring it back.
只要你把它带回来
When the mission's over.
任务结束后带回来
I know, Michael. I'm a big girl now.
我知道,迈克尔,我不是小丫头了
I don't need a good-luck charm.
我不需要带护符了
Take it, anyway.
还是拿着吧
Big girl.
大丫头
Attagirl.
好样的
Car's down.
车已被破坏
He's not going anywhere.
他跑不了了
Going for the tank.
我现在前往气罐
Copy that.
收到
Lost your earpiece. Damn.
你的耳机掉了,见鬼
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不
Nikita. Nikita,
尼基塔,尼基塔
Division agents are approaching.
组织的特工正在向你逼近
I repeat, division agents—
我重复一遍,组织的特工
Son of a—

I'm division!
我是组织的人
Damned.
见鬼
Kasim, wait!
卡西姆, 等等
You set this up? NO
你敢阴我,不
This heat.
这天真热
I know. It's just...
我知道,这就是
Yemen.
也门
It's just for a few more months,
只是呆几个月
a year at the most.
最多一年
Michael, I'm fine, really.
迈克尔,我真的没事
Look, this is important.
听我说,这很重要
An investigation of this scope,
调查这片区域
if I do well at this, you and I
如果我做的出色,你和我
can have our pick of assignments.
就能自行选择驻扎地了
How do you feel about being stationed in,
你觉得我们去
Oh, I don't know, Hawaii?
比如,夏威夷,怎么样
You remember that honeymoon we didn't get to have?
还记得我们没去成的蜜月旅行吗
Well, Hawaii would make up for that, right?
夏威夷可以弥补,是吧
Sun, surf...
阳光,冲浪
Tanned women in bikinis running around,
古铜色肌肤的比基尼女郎四处奔跑
grass skirts, hula dancing.
穿着草裙,跳草裙舞
Listen to me.
听我说
There'll never be another woman for me.
你是我心中永远的唯一
You know that, right?
你是知道的,是吧
Unless, of course, she's really hot.
除非,她真的很性感
I'll be quick.
我马上就来
I am sorry pumpkin.
抱歉吵醒你啦,小乖乖
I'll be right back. Ok?
我马上回来,好吗
Ok.
好的
Hello.
你好
Are you at the base?
你在基地了吗
Kasim?
卡西姆
Are you at the base?
你在基地了吗
Yeah. Why?
是的,怎么了
Good-bye, Michael.
再见,迈克尔
Kasim, what are you—
卡西姆,你干嘛
The briefcase.
公文包
Hello, Michael.
你好,迈克尔
What a surprise.
真是意外
Are you on assignment in Uzbekistan?
你是在乌兹别克斯坦执行任务吗
No, of course not.
当然不是
You were looking for me.
你在找我
You may not believe this, but I'm glad you found me.
也许你不相信,但我很高兴你找到了我
I've often wondered how you fared.
我一直很好奇,你过得怎么样
You probably don't realize, but you changed my life
也许你并没有意识到,你改变了我的生活
as much as I changed yours.
就如同我改变了你的一样
What happened in Yemen convinced my brothers that I was worthy,
也门的事,向我兄弟们证实了我的价值
I was true Jihadi.
我是真正的战士
All the while you thought you were using me,
一直以来,你以为自己在利用我
and in reality I ended up using you.
可到头来却是你被我利用了
But what I did, I did for my faith.
我所做的一切都是为了信仰
What is it that drives you, Michael?
你呢,迈克尔
The thought that one day...
我想着终有一天
I'd finally be able to kill you.
我会杀了你
That is why you're destined to fail.
所以你才注定失败
I fight in god's cause, you do not.
我为真主而战,你却不是
"But do not commit aggression."
"但切忌大开杀戒"
You forget that part of the quran.
你忘了《可兰经》中后面这一句
If you're gonna twist its meaning,
如果你想曲解圣典的话
at least quote the whole passage.
至少也要引述整段话
Your family was never the target—
你的家人并不是目标
Do not talk about my family.
别提我的家人
You were supposed to take the briefcase to the base.
你本该把公文包带到基地去
I trusted you, and you betrayed me.
我信任你,可你却背叛了我
That's where the bomb should have detonated.
炸弹原本是要在基地内引爆的
Elizabeth and your daughter—
伊丽莎白和你的女儿
Do not say her name!
别说她的名字
Collateral damage. That's all they were.
他们只是连带损失
You son of a...
你这畜生
We are warriors, Michael, and this is war.
我们是战士,迈克尔,这是一场战争
Now tell me, how did you find me?
现在告诉我吧,你怎么找到我的
Who are your sources?
谁告诉你的
I swear...
我发誓
On the soul of my family...
以我家人灵魂之名
You will die today.
你今天死定了
Damned.
见鬼
Vehicle recovery.
车辆追踪
Someone's up past her bedtime.
就寝时间到了还没回来
So, what kind of goodies you got stashed up in here?
看看你到底在这里藏了什么好东西
Holy crap.
我的天呐
Homegirl made a break for it.
野丫头居然要越狱
Smile.
笑一个
Shoot. You're blinking in that one.
没拍好,你眨眼了
Oh, don't worry. What the hell are you
别担心,你到底在干什么
I'm sure Percy won't notice.
我敢肯定珀西不会注意的
He'll be much more interested
他肯定对你为什么想要用
in why you're trying to escape division
这条秘密小通道
through your secret little passageway.
逃离组织更感兴趣
My secret pass—
我的秘密通
I was following you.
我是在跟踪你
Except you don't have one of these.
但你没有这个
Stop. I'm not going to turn you in.
省省吧,我不会告发你的
If I did, it would probably mean instant cancellation,
如果我真告发,也就意味着你会被立即除名
and I don't want that.
我可不想那样
You set me up.
你设计陷害我
Because I need your help.
因为我需要你的帮助
Water finished
水用光了
Talk?
说不说
Fine. Water finish, now fire.
好吧,水用完了,换火
We need to hurry. I don't know where Kasim's other men are.
我们得抓紧,我还不知道卡西姆的同伙在哪儿
Gun.
给我枪
Where's Kasim?
卡西姆在哪儿
Where did Kasim go?! Aah!
卡西姆在哪儿
Michael, don't.
迈克尔,别开枪
Answer him.
回答他
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了
Airport.
机场
Airport.
机场
We need comms. Give me the earbud.
我们需要通讯联络,把耳机给我
Michael... if we're lucky,
迈克尔...如果幸运的话
We might be able to intercept him before he clears security.
我们也许能在他通过安检前拦住他
Listen to me. How many rounds do you have left?
听我说,你还剩几个弹匣
Michael, you've seen the airport.
迈克尔,你知道机场的情况
There is no cover.
找不到掩体
It's crawling with armed soldiers,
那里有士兵来回巡逻
and there are civilians everywhere.
还到处都是平民
If we go in hot, we'll be dead before you know it.
如果硬来的话,会连自己怎么死的都不知道
We've handled worse.
更难的情况我们都遇到过
Not without support. And you're injured.
但以前有人支援,现在你还受了伤
I'm not letting him go...
我不会让他逃掉的...
Not when he's this close.
这么近在咫尺
He's gone.
他已经逃掉了
For now.
暂时而已
I swear I will help you find him again.
我发誓我会再次帮你找到他
We will get him.
我们会抓到他的
I think I should drive.
我来开吧
Fine.
好吧
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael, don't do this.
迈克尔,别这样
It's suicide.
这是在自杀
That's why I have to do it alone.
所以我才独自前往
Michael. Michael!
迈克尔,迈克尔
What's the last thing you remember?
你最后能想起来的是什么
I told you.
我说了
I came in. Alex was snooping around on my computer.
我进来,发现艾丽克丝在鼓捣我的电脑
I called security. That's when she stuck me.
我叫保安时被他刺中了
Nothing else?
没别的了吗
No. It's just that we've heard
没了,主要是有人跟我们说了
a different version of events.
关于此事的另一种版本
Alex...
艾丽克丝
Tell us again.
再跟我们说一遍
I came in to get my wrist checked, and he—
我去复查我的手腕
He grabbed me.
他抱住了我
And he said that no one had to know.
说没人会知道
And I couldn't do anything because of my wrist.
我手腕有伤,没法反抗
You can't possibly believe her.
你不会相信她的话吧
She has a witness. Who?
她有证人,谁
I heard noises.
我听到些动静
When I came in, he was on top of her.
我进去时看到她被他压在身子下边
What is this?
这是怎么回事
So, I hit him with the tranq.
所以我给他扎了一针镇静剂
He said if I said anything, I'd get in trouble.
他说如果我敢告发他,就会有麻烦
Jaden finally convinced me to speak up.
是杰登再三劝我,我才说出来的
Come on, Percy!
拜托,帕西
If these two are on the same page,
如果这两个人口供都一致
It has to be true.
那一定是真的
This is absurd. She's lying.
这太荒谬了,她在撒谎
I didn't do anything. Percy, Percy, I swear,
我是冤枉的,帕西,我发誓
I'm telling the truth. Percy!
我说的是真话,帕西
Sorry.
对不起
Destination?
目的地
Yemen.
也门
The next flight departs in a half-hour.
下一班飞机半小时后起飞
Ok. I'll take that.
好的,就这班
Round trip or one way?
往返还是单程
Sir, round trip or one way?
先生,往返还是单程
One way.
单程
Michael, don't do this.
迈克尔,不要这样
The way those soldiers are stacked at the gate,
登机口全是荷枪实弹的士兵
You will not get within
还没等你靠近卡西姆
10 yards of kasim before they cut you down.
就会被干掉的
Who would have thought you would have been the voice of reason?
想不到一向冲动的你居然也会有理智的时候
Revenge is not the answer.
复仇不能解决问题
Excuse me. Is this Nikita talking?
我没听错吧,这是尼基塔说的话吗
That's different. I'm not throwing my life away.
这不是一回事,我没拿生命当儿戏
That's your choice. This is mine.
那是你的做法,这是我的
I hope you find what you're looking for.
我希望你能找到你要的东西
Shut up. You don't get to say your good-byes.
闭嘴,你还没到要道别的时候
Good-bye, Nikita.
再见,尼基塔
Michael, Michael. Listen. Listen to me, Michael.
迈克尔,听我说,迈克尔
You think you don't have anything to live for?
你觉得世上没什么要你留恋的了吗
You do.
你有的
You have me.
你还有我
Michael...
迈克尔...
No! No!
不,不
Every man has a choice.
人们无时不刻不在面临选择
His life and his character
他的生活和扮演的角色
are determined by the choices he makes.
是由他的选择来决定的
You have options.
你可以做出选择
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No, but I know you—
不,但我认识你
Young, smart, ambitious.
年轻,睿智,有雄心壮志
Which is why I'd like you to come work for me.
所以我希望你能来为我工作
No, thanks.
不,谢了
Really?
真的吗
You don't want to get Kasim?
你不想找到卡西姆吗
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪吗
We can find him.
我们能找到他
What are you? The CIA?
你是哪个部们的,中情局吗
Nothing that obvious.
没那么简单
We don't have to deal with the red tape
我们不需要像其他部门那样
The other agencies are burdened with,
缩手缩脚的照章办事
Nor do we have their restrictions.
我们也不受他们的约束
Get even. Get justice—
维护公平,伸张正义
For yourself and your country.
为了你自己,同样为了你的国家
Come work for me at division.
来"组织"为我工作吧
Thank you for the extraction.
感谢你把我保出来
It wasn't easy.
费了不少周折
You did make a bit of a mess of things.
你确实把事情搞得一团糟
I know you sent in the strike team,
我知道你派过去一个突击队
And I know you couldn't tell me about it. I don't blame you.
我知道你不能告诉我,我也不怪你
Because you were right about Nikita.
因为你对尼基塔的看法是对的
I never should have trusted her.
我压根不应该相信她
She probably said she was doing it for your own good.
她可能会说,这样做是为你好
I bet she even believes that.
我猜她甚至会这样说服自己
I almost had him.
我差一点就得手了
You'll get him. And when you do,
这是迟早的事,到时候
I will be the one who helps you.
我会是那个帮助你的人
At least one good thing came out of all this.
至少,这件事有好的一面
Now you know who your real friends are.
你现在知道谁才是你真正的朋友
Yes, sir.
是的,长官

分享到