尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第12集:正式特工的平凡生活
日期:2017-02-20 07:51

(单词翻译:单击)

6 years ago, I was taken from prison
六年前,一个政府秘密小组
and forced to become an assassin
将我从狱中释放
for a secret unit of the government,
并胁迫我成为一名杀手
a black-ops program called Division
名为"组织"的秘密行动组
that has now gone rogue.
如今已变得不听将令
They destroyed my identity,
他们抹杀了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
还杀害了我爱的人
I escaped, and now the man that trained me,
我跳出魔窟,如今,我曾经信赖的教官
someone I trusted, is hunting me.
正在追杀我
What Division doesn't know
但"组织"并不知道
is that I have a partner on the inside, Alex,
我在"组织"内部安插了内应,艾丽克丝
One of their brightest stars,
他们冉冉升起的新星之一
and she's not my only ally.
她不是我唯一的战友
A CIA analyst who had begun
我救了一名调查过"组织"的
his own investigation into Division
中央情报局分析员
joined me after I saved his life.
他也加入了我的队伍
Together, we will take down Division piece by piece,
我们将齐心协力,一步步击垮"组织"
and the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name.
他们临死前说的最后一个词将会是我的名字
Once we're in,
只要我们成功潜入
we go straight for the black box.
就直接去拿黑盒
Second floor, back bedroom.
二楼后面的那间卧室
Hey, we got this.
这对我们小菜一碟
You'll be back in the surveillance van
甚至不等迈克尔察觉到你的离开
before Michael even knows you're gone.
你就能回到监视车上
Keep moving. I'll hold them.
你继续行动,我拖住他们
Is this really the life you wanted, Alex?
艾丽克丝,这是你真正想要的生活吗
Morning, sunshine.
早啊,阳光少女
I'm aware precautions need to be taken,
我知道防患措施是必须的
but don't you think this is a little extreme?
但是这样是不是有点过了
Absolutely.
绝对
And absolutely necessary.
绝对有必要
Just be grateful the upgrade isn't retroactive.
芯片升级没有副作用,就该谢天谢地了
Should we tell her?
我们该告诉她吗
Mmm, a little bit of free will
这孩子好不容易
goes a long way, don't you think?
才得以享受自由生活,何苦呢
Welcome to the big leagues, kid,
欢迎加入精英组织,孩子
Your new agent tracker has just gone live.
你的新跟踪器刚刚启动
Awesome.
太棒了
Some dos and don'ts.
一些"可与不可"的注意事项
Do... feel secure while on missions in exotic locales.
"可"在异地执行任务时会有安全感
Unlike your recruit tracker,
和你新人时期的跟踪器不一样
this baby's signal is picked up by satellite.
这个跟踪器的信号是由卫星捕捉
We could find you anywhere in the world.
即使你到了天涯海角,我们也能找到你
Don't...try to take it out.
"不可"想把它取出来
That'll trigger an instant alert.
就会立刻引发警报
Bad times.
吃不了兜着走咯
Read me?
听清楚了吗
Loud and clear.
一清二楚
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Like an elephant sat on my head...
头很重,好像有头大象坐在我头上
and a little nervous.
还有点紧张
Don't be.
别紧张
Today's a big day, Alex.
艾丽克丝,今天是个重大的日子
You get to rejoin the rest of the world.
你即将重见光明
Alex...
艾丽克丝
I'm so proud of you.
真为你骄傲
I just wanted to say congrats on making agent.
恭喜你当上了特工
Thanks.
谢谢
Even though you had to kill Thom to do it.
虽然你杀了托姆才换来这一切
I hope you get everything you deserve.
希望你得到了你应得的一切
What? This is mine?
什么,归我了吗
First car, huh?
第一辆车吧
That is so cool.
受宠若惊
Come on. We'll need that other key to get inside.
走吧,你房间的钥匙也在上面
It'll do.
还不错
This is your cover kit,
这是你的伪装装备
and the bag belongs to...
这包的主人叫
Alex Winslow, youth trend consultant
艾丽克丝·温斯洛,青春时尚顾问
for a guerilla marketing company.
在一家非正规的营销咨询公司工作
Credit purchases over 20k
凡信用卡消费超过2万美金的
have to be cleared by operations.
只有到任务结束后才能肃清
Keep your phone handy, and I'll call
随时带着手机
when you need to report for a briefing.
当你需要做简报时,我会打电话给你
Wait.
等等
What do I do?
我要做什么
Well, you're an agent now, Alex,
你现在是一名特工了,艾丽克丝
So what you do when you're off duty
你业余时间该做什么
is your business,
是你自己的事情
as long as it doesn't compromise your cover.
只要不暴露你的身份就行
So I can just go wherever I want?
那我想去哪里就去哪里了
Well, I wouldn't book a flight to Monte Carlo,
当然不能坐飞机去蒙特卡洛
But you can go for a walk,
但是你可以出去散散步
get a cup of coffee,
喝喝咖啡
maybe go shopping...
购物什么的
just like a normal citizen.
和普通市民一样
You made it.
你做到了
I called as soon as I was alone.
迈克尔一走我就打电话给你了
I know.
我知道
And I used a clean phone.
我用的是未被追踪的电话
Good.
很好
We'll use burners from now on, all right?
从现在起我们用一次性手机,好吗
Ok.
好的
Toss it at the end of the week.
一星期后扔掉
We'll rotate carriers.
我们会循环更换手机网络运营商
They think Thom was the mole,
他们认定托姆是内奸
mostly because when you fought him, you let him live.
主要是因为当你俩交手后,他还活着
Yeah.

I was there, though, Alex.
不过当时我就在现场,艾丽克丝
You didn't have a choice.
你没得选
This is gonna be a really big adjustment for you,
你要经历一个很大的调整
living on the outside.
过外面世界的生活
I've been on the outside.
我已经出来了
I'm ready.
我万事俱备
You're not gonna be ready for anything
在我取出你的追踪器之前
until I remove your tracker.
你还没有万事俱备
Once I clone the signal,
一旦我复制了信号
I'll be able to control where they think you are.
我就能伪造你的所在地
Can we wait a little bit?
我们能等等吗
I-I'm still pretty sore.
我这儿还很疼
Come here.
过来
What?
怎么啦
Nothing.
没事
Nothing.
没事
It's just they're, um—they're usually in the hip,
只是追踪器一般在臀部植入
and this one seems to be at the base of your cortex.
而这个似乎位于你大脑皮层底部
So?
那...
So my neurosurgery's a little rusty.
我所掌握的神经外科学有点生疏了
I'll just have to find another way.
我得另寻他法
I'll let you know what I come up with.
我想出主意会告诉你
Don't worry. We have time.
别担心,时间充足
Now keep shopping.
接着购物吧
I hear it's supposed to be fun.
据说这会乐趣十足
Remember this day, all of you—
所有人,记住今天
the first trial run of our newly minted kill chip.
我们新鲜出炉的夺命芯片首次试用
North Korean cabinet member Mal Chin Ryu
朝鲜内阁成员刘马青
returns to the U.N. today, following a successful surgery
在硬脑膜下血肿手术顺利完成后
for a subdural hematoma.
于今日回归联合国
He is denying that his country's... Now.
他否认朝鲜... 动手
recent round of nuclear tests
近期一轮核试验
are proof of North Korea's growing nuclear arsenal.
是朝鲜建造核武器库的证据
Wait a minute. Something just happened.
等等,有突发的紧急情况
It appears that...
看起来像...
Ryu's autopsy will indicate
刘的尸检结果会显示
that he suffered a brain aneurism,
他死于大脑动脉瘤
an unfortunate consequence of his recent surgery.
这是他近期手术的不幸后果
North Korea's nuclear program has just been crippled with one surgical strike.
朝鲜的核计划刚遭遇一次"外科手术式突袭"的重创[双关语:快速而准确的军事打击]
Heh. Surgical strike.
外科手术式突袭
That's pretty good, boss.
帅呆了,头儿
You know what's pretty good?
你知道什么才叫帅呆了吗
Infiltrating a military hospital
成功渗入一家军事医院
under full lockdown for a VIP's medical emergency.
而贵宾正在急诊,戒备森严
That's pretty good.
那才叫帅呆了
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
No, sir.
没有,长官
It was a long flight. I'm just feeling a little jet-lagged.
我刚经历长途飞行,时差有点儿倒不过来
I'd like to get some sleep, if I can.
如果您允许,我想去睡一会儿
You know what just occurred to me?
刚刚我脑子灵光一闪
We might wanna consider hybridizing these chips
我们可以考虑将夺命芯片
with our agent tracking devices,
与特工追踪设备结合
keep every agent in line.
让每名特工都俯首听命
Percy, you son of a bitch.
珀西,你这王八蛋
You came this close
你差一点点就要
to taking the fall for an assassination.
被人陷害为刺客了
What was it like in that rebel camp?
在叛军营地里是什么情形
Did you think you were gonna die?
想没想过自己可能性命不保
Legally, I can't really talk about it,
从法律角度来说,我真不能谈这事
but to be honest, I'm just glad the whole thing's behind me.
但是老实说,我很高兴事情已经过去了
Of course.
那是当然
Why don't you take care of the check
你去付账单好吗
so we can get going?
这样我们就能走了
She wants you, dude. Congrats.
她想要你,老兄,恭喜
You're alive.
你居然活着
You know, I never get tired of hearing that.
这句话我百听不厌
You're not being tailed. Don't worry.
没人跟踪你,放心吧
I checked.
我检查过
Why would I be tailed?
为什么会有人跟踪我
Oh, I don't know. Maybe...
我也说不准,也许
because you were openly investigating a shadowy government group
因为你公开地在调查一个对我们国家稳固
that threatens the very fabric of our nation.
有着极大危害的黑暗政府组织
Maybe.
也许吧
I've intercepted intel,
我截获了一条情报
a pilot program Division's putting into place. \
"组织"正准备实施一项试行计划
It's a weapons test. I need you to take that file and meet me
这是一个武器试验,你得带上那份文件
in the alley across from Ryerson's, 0900 tomorrow morning.
明早九点整在瑞尔森街对面的小巷见我
Wait. Hold on. Slow down, ok?
等等,等等,慢慢说
How do you intercept their intel?
你怎么截获他们的情报的
We'll get into that later. First,
这个我们以后再细说,首先
I need you to arrest this man, Seymour Birkhoff.
你得逮捕这个男人,西摩·伯克霍夫
He's our key to making sure this tech never gets used.
他是我们确保该项技术无法实现的关键
Our key?
我们的关键
Are you in this fight or not?
你到底跟不跟我一条战线
Because if you're not, I gotta move.
如果不是,那我就走人
Ok, look, first of all,
听着,首先
I don't have the jurisdiction to arrest anyone.
我没有权力逮捕任何人
Now, if you're talking about rendition,
如果你想用引渡犯人这招的话
Then we're into a serious—
那我们就涉及到严重的...
Look, who is this guy?
这家伙到底是什么人
Well, are you ready for an adventure?
你准备好同我的冒险之旅了吗
2006, North Korean cabinet member
2006年朝鲜内阁成员
Drops dead in front of the U.N. You remember that?
在联合国前猝死,记得吗
Sure. It was Mal Chin Ryu. Died of an aneurism.
记得,刘马青,死于血管瘤
Try integrated circuit in his brain,
"组织"将夺命芯片植入了他的大脑
kill chip put there by Division.
它在里面集成了电路
Wait. Now they're using the chips again? On who?
他们又在用那种芯片了吗,对谁
All I can tell you is they're innocent.
我只能告诉你,对象都是无辜百姓
Ok, look, this relationship—
听着,我们的关系
Alliance thing has to work both ways, ok?
这种同盟关系必须是双向的
You get something. I get something.
你能得到好处,我也得有所收获
I agree. I saved your life.
我同意,我救了你一命
Now you have to help me save someone else's.
现在你得帮助我救其他人的命
I thought you wanted me to try to identify the government group
我以为你想让我通过调查
that sanctioned Division through investigation—
找出授权"组织"肆意妄为的政府部门
connecting the dots, collecting a paper trail,
整合所有信息,收集书面证据
You know, stuff I actually do as an analyst.
这些我这个分析师力所能及的事情
I do want you to do those things.
我的确希望你做这些事
So then when did we make the leap
那什么时候我们的范围扩大到
from covert investigation to illegal abduction?
从秘密侦查变成非法绑架
When it became necessary.
因为有必要这样做
Look, hacking Birkhoff's laptop
只有侵入伯克霍夫的笔记本
is the only way that I can access Division's system
我才能进入"组织"的内部系统
and stop what's going on.
阻止即将发生的一切
And how do we stop them from knowing that I'm behind this?
那怎么防止他们得知是我在幕后操纵
Well, we don't.
我们没必要担心
Percy thinks you're an analyst who collects paper trails
珀西以为你是分析师,只管收集证据
and connects dots, but who'll never hit pay dirt,
整合信息,但绝对构不成威胁
which is what he will continue to think
他会一直这么想的
if you drag in Birkhoff
如果你以伯克霍夫
on his pre-Division hacker charges.
加入组织前的黑客罪名逮捕他
Ok.
好吧
So once I bring him in,
那我一将他逮捕
then we do a handoff with the laptop.
我们就把他的笔记本调包
It's a little more complicated than that.
事实上要比这个复杂点
His laptop is rigged with a security system.
他笔记本上装有一套安全系统
If it goes more than 25 feet from him,
如果它离开他25英尺之外
his hard drive fries.
他的硬盘就会烧掉
Right, which means you need to be there.
这就意味着你需要在场
So now you are asking me to break you into the CIA.
你现在是要求我带你闯入中情局
Just a field office.
只是一个分局
Just a—yeah.
只是,好吧
And when Birkhoff sees us working together,
如果伯克霍夫看到我们在一起
will Division still think that I am just a low-level scrub?
"组织"还会相信我只是个初级打工仔吗
Birkhoff will never know I was there.
伯克霍夫不会知道我在那里的
And what if Division tracks Birkhoff
那如果"组织"追踪伯克霍夫
or he somehow gets word out to them?
或者他向他们通风报信怎么办
Oh, I'm countin' on it.
一定会的
Alexandra...
亚历山德拉
...even if you speak foreign tongue.
即使你说着外国的语言
Try again.
再试一次
Right now, we're struggling a bit, yes?
我们现在的生活有点小挫折,不如意,对吗
Da.

Please practice your English, Alexandra.
认真练习你的英语,亚历山德拉
Yes, father.
好的,父亲
Life is struggle.
生活就是需要奋斗
The truth is no matter what comfort surrounds you,
无论你过上了多么安逸的生活
it will always be an illusion.
它总归是虚无飘渺的
It can be taken away any time.
随时都会被夺走
You're not like other girls, Alexandra.
你和其他的女孩子不同,亚历山德拉
You never will be.
你永远是与众不同的
Remember that.
记住这点
Your destiny lies along a different path.
你命归殊途
The only person you will ever, ever be able to depend on
你能永远信赖的人
is you.
只有你自己
And you, papa.
还有你,爸爸
You will not always have me.
我不会永远在你身边
Hey.
你好
I saw you and your boyfriend movin' in earlier.
我之前看到你和你男友搬进来
I thought I'd introduce myself.
我本想自我介绍一下
I'm Nathan, across the hall.
我叫内森,住在走廊对面
Here. Let me give you a hand.
我来帮你拿吧
Oh, it's ok. You don't have to do that. I—
没事,不用麻烦
It's no problem.
没关系的
He's, uh, not my boyfriend,
顺便说一下,他,不是我男友
by the way, the guy you saw me with.
就是那个你看到和我一起的男的
He's a co-worker.
他是我的同事
6 jars of marshmallow fluff.
六罐棉花糖酱
Wow. Is, uh—is there a zombie apocalypse
是不是有预言僵尸来袭
coming that I don't know about?
我却毫不知情
I'm the worst shopper.
我很不会买东西
Heh. No, it's good thinking.
不,你很有先见之明
I've only got 2 jars squirreled away.
我只贮存了两罐
You should try it with peanut butter on wheat.
你该试试把它和花生酱混在全麦面包上
It's addictive.
吃起来会上瘾的
Well, look, I know I probably should have brought you
我理应给你带瓶
a bottle of welcome-to-the-building wine or something,
接风洗尘酒什么的
but since I'm a bad neighbor,
但像我这样的坏邻居
I'll just invite you to the party I'm throwin' tonight.
我就想邀请你参加今晚我开的派对
Um, maybe.
我尽量
I, um—I just-I might be busy.
我可能会有事
Well, carpe diem, right?
今朝有酒今朝醉,是吧
I mean, after all,
毕竟
The zombie apocalypse could happen tomorrow.
也许《僵尸启示录》里的情节明天就会发生
I'm Alex, by the way.
我叫艾丽克丝
Pleasure to meet you, Alex.
幸会,艾丽克丝
Yeah. We got him.
对,我们抓到他了
Signal dampener for his tracker
他进入卡车时
should have kicked in as soon as he entered the van.
屏蔽追踪信号的装置就应已启动
See? That wasn't so hard.
看,不难吧
I'll meet you at the rendezvous point.
汇合点见
Here.

Thanks. Housewarming gift?
谢谢,乔迁之礼吗
Not exactly.
不是
It's a computer virus.
这是电脑病毒
I need you to plug that into a networked computer inside Division.
我要你把它植入到组织内联网的电脑上
Tonight?
今晚吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
今晚有问题吗
I got invited to a party.
我被邀请去参加派对
I thought it would be good to go,
我觉得应该去
you know, for my cover.
这对我身份的伪装有好处
For your cover.
对你身份的伪装有好处
Yeah.

That's what I used to say at first.
我起初也这么说
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I mean, they give you a place to live
他们给你处住所
and a car and some clothes,
车和衣服
And then soon you start to feel like any other girl in the city.
很快你会感到你就是城市中的普通女孩
Then one day, you get a phone call out of the blue.
然后突然有一天,你接到一个电话
They remind you that you're not.
你的这些幻想被他们无情地粉碎
Is this about my tracker?
这跟我的追踪器有关吗
Virus is a red herring.
病毒只是个障眼法
It'll throw Division off the scent
用它来引开组织的注意
so they don't know that I hacked their database.
这样他们就不会发现我侵入了数据库
You're not telling me something, Nikita. What is it?
你有事瞒着我,尼基塔,你想隐瞒什么
If we're partners,
如果我们是搭档
we need to trust each other.
我们就该互相信任
So trust me.
所以你要相信我
You guys are making a huge mistake.
你们这是在捅马蜂窝
Set him up in there.
押他进那间屋
It's a miracle anyone can breathe in those things.
戴着这个还能喘气真是个奇迹
I don't think my guys suspected a thing.
我的属下没对你起疑心
Ok...
好了
You're on.
该你上场了
See if you can't put the fear of god into him.
看看你是否不能让他被恐惧之神附身
From what you told me, guy thinks he is god.
照你这么说,他认为自己就是神
I'll do my best.
我尽力而为
What do you know about a hacker
你对那个江湖人称"暗影行者"的黑客
going by the handle Shadow Walker?
知道多少
Guy had his heyday in the nineties.
此人在九十年代达到事业顶峰
He was brilliant at security hacks.
他在突破安全系统方面很出色
He was so good, he managed to pull off
他太出色了,以至于能在1993年
a cyberintrusion into the Pentagon back in '93.
他就成功网络入侵了五角大楼
What's a cyberintrusion?
什么是网络入侵
Sounds vaguely sexual.
听起来真暧昧
Shadow Walker was also the mastermind
暗影行者也是
of several international e-crimes.
一系列国际网络犯罪案件的主谋
I'm sure you're familiar with them.
相信你对这些案子不陌生吧
Here's the bottom line.
跟你摊牌吧
The CIA has evidence linking you to the Shadow Walker identity.
中情局发现了你就是暗影行者的证据
"A," that's impossible,
首先,这不可能
because I'm not Shadow Walker,
因为我不是暗影行者
and, "B," I'm dying of thirst,
其次,我渴死了
and as part of my civil liberties,
喝水是我的公民权益之一
I demand an energy beverage,
我要喝功能饮料
Whatever has the most taurine.
牛磺酸含量高的就行
You wanna get that to go?
要给你打包带走吗
'cause you're headed to a Bangkok prison
因为我们引渡你后
after we extradite you.
你会被遣送往曼谷监狱
Ah, mini Ethan Hunt,
小特工
You need to worry about where you're headed,
你应该担心你会被遣送到哪
because you have no idea who you're dealing with.
因为你不知道你在与谁为敌
And not only have I always wanted to say that.
我可不是一直在信口开河
It's true.
这是真的
Where the hell is Birkhoff?
伯克霍夫到底哪儿去了
He was supposed to be coordinating the Duchamp's operation.
他现在本应在协调在杜尚的行动
We're trying to locate him right now.
我们正在追踪他的信号
He hasn't answered his cell in 2 hours.
失去联系已经两个小时了
Did you engage his tracker?
捕获他追踪器的信号了吗
See, that's part of the problem.
这是个问题有些蹊跷了
We're having a hard time locking down the signal.
我们在定位其信号时遇到了麻烦
You realize that last time something like this happened, it was—
你还记得上次发生类似情况,是...
Nikita.
尼基塔
When was the last time he was on the grid?
他最近一次出现在监控范围内是什么时候
He used his credit card earlier this evening
他今晚早些时候刷过信用卡
At an RFT comics in Hoboken.
就在霍博肯市的一家RFT漫画店
Accessing the ATM camera next door
正在接入隔壁自动取款机的监控录像
at the time of transaction now.
定位到交易时间,好了
That van...
那辆货车
They way they move,
他们行动的方式
It's a 3-man grab team. My money's on CIA.
是个三人抓捕组,我打赌是中情局的人
You made it.
你终究还是来了
You know a lot of people.
你人脉真广
Not really.
还好吧
Lot of 'em are friends of friends,
大多数是朋友的朋友
Some not even that.
有些连那都算不上
Like that dude,
比如那哥们儿
Building manager's son.
是楼管的儿子
Always forces his way into every party,
不管什么派对都会不请自来
Threatens to call the cops if we don't let him in.
如果我们不让进,他就威胁要报警
Hey, Nathan.
你好,内森
Oh. Uh, hey, Alex,
艾丽克丝
Kendrick and Lisa.
这是肯德里克和莉莎
Guys, this is Alex,
二位,这是艾丽克丝
The new neighbor I was telling you about.
就是我跟你们说的那个新邻居
How are you doing? Nice to meet you.
你好,很高兴见到你
Alex used to live in Jersey.
艾丽克丝以前住在泽西城
Is that where you went to school?
你是在那儿上的学吗
Kind of.
算是吧
Um, it—it was a vocational program.
是,是一个职业培训课程
You guys probably haven't heard of it.
你们估计没听说过
Was it a postgrad thing?
是类似于研究生的课程吗
'Cause I've been studying my ass off for the LSATs,
因为我为法学院入学考试准备得焦头烂额
and they're basically taking over my life.
基本占据了我生活的全部
LSATs?
法学院入学考试
They're like the SATs,
和高考差不多
But for people who wanna ruin their lives
不过是给那些自毁美好生活
By goin' to law school.
立志要进法学院的人考的
Hey, Kendrick.
肯德里克
All right, well uh, we'll catch you later.
好吧,我们一会儿再聊
You ok?
你还好吗
Ehh. This is gonna sound lame,
可能听起来有点扯
But, uh, I've been working a lot,
不过,我一直在忙工作
And it's been a while since I've been to a party.
好久没参加过派对了
Glad we were the first.
很荣幸我们是第一个
Dance with me, little lady.
和我跳支舞吧,小姐
Hey, Jeremy, back off, ok?
杰里米,闪开,行不
I'm sorry.I don't—
对不起,我不是...
According to our system,
据我们的系统信息显示
there's no record that a Seymour Birkhoff has been brought in.
没有西摩·伯克霍夫被逮捕的记录
Well, it wouldn't be in your system would it, Barbara?
肯定不会记录在案的,不是吗,芭芭拉
It's an extraordinary rendition on U.S. Soil
这是一次在美国领土上的非法引渡
on one of my assets.
劫走的是我的手下
Well, I'd like to help you, Percy,
我也想帮你,珀西
But I gotta have a little more.
但我得知道得多一点
I need a—a photo, a name, a starting line.
我需要一张照片,名字还有一个着手点
Ryan Fletcher.
瑞安·弗莱彻
Fletcher, the analyst? Where is he?
弗莱彻,那个分析员,他在哪儿
Well, he's still in the media spotlight,
他还在媒体的聚光灯下
Thanks to the Quintana disaster.
多亏了那次他在昆塔纳的遭遇
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Fletcher's too hot right now.
弗莱彻现在是烫手山芋摸不得
You have strict orders from oversight not to touch him.
你奉高层严令不得动他一根指头
And you have strict orders from oversight to work with me.
你也奉高层严命必须与我合作
I'd hope you'd do a better job than your predecessor did.
我希望你能比前任做得更好
Now tell me where Ryan Fletcher is at this exact moment.
告诉我瑞安·弗莱彻现在在哪儿
I don't know, Percy.
我不知道,珀西
I'll have to make a few calls.
我得打几个电话
It's not like we tag our agents with GPS.
我们又不会给自家探员标记全球定位系统
Just find out what assignment he's on and call me back.
只管查出他正执行的任务,再给我回电
Look, you said you would get his password
你说过你能在他登录"组织"界面求助时
when he accessed Division's interface to ask for help.
拿到他的密码
I mean, maybe he can't hack a blu-ray player.
我是说,也许他无法侵入一台蓝光播放器
He can hack one in his sleep.
他就是睡着了也能随便侵入进去
Question isn't if he'll contact Division.
问题不是他会不会与"组织"联络
It's when.
而是何时
Well, he might not have to.
好吧,他也许不必这么做
I just got 2 E-mails from a superior
我刚刚收到上级发来的两封电子邮件
Asking what I know about the renditioning of a Seymour Birkhoff.
问我是否知晓引渡西摩·伯克霍夫一事
I've been ordered to report to Langley immediately.
命我立即向兰利总部汇报
Then we're out of time.
那我们就没时间了
Hey, where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I was hoping your rendition would be
我本指望你那引渡犯人这招
enough to scare him. It wasn't.
足以恐吓他,看来不行
If you go in there,
如果你过去
They're gonna know we're working together.
他们就会知道我们是一伙儿的
I'm sorry, Ryan,
对不起,瑞安
But this is not a mission I'm prepared to fail.
但这此行动只许成功不容失败
Hello, nerd.
好久不见,书呆子
Relax. Not gonna hurt you, yet.
放松,我暂时还不会伤害你
So this was all you.
原来都是你干的
You know, I always knew you were a little crazy,
本以为你只是有点神经
but I never pegged you for stupid.
从没觉得你会这么蠢
And this plan, whatever this plan is, is stupid.
无论这个计划是什么,它都很蠢
Division's gonna be here any second.
"组织"随时会派人过来的
Which is why I'll cut to the chase.
所以我们就不绕圈子了吧
I need the password to your laptop.
我要你笔记本的密码
Ok, maybe you are just stupid,
看来你真是有点傻
'cause if you think scarin' me with these old charges
如果你以为凭这些老把柄就能
is gonna make me spill, you're dead wrong.
让我招供,那真是大错特错
Before you came to Division, you were an anarchist, right,
你进组织前可是无政府主义者
trying to prove that no power in the world was untouchable.
试图证明任何权力皆可被批判
Some might even call that courageous.
有些人甚至觉得你很英勇
Now you have blood on your hands.
如今你的双手沾满了鲜血
Percy got me out of prison,
珀西把我从监狱里弄了出来
and I agreed to follow his orders.
我答应效忠他
That doesn't give me a whole lot of leeway.
我别无选择
I was trapped there, too.
我当年也是如此
I still found a way out.
还不是逃了出来
Let me ask you something, Birkhoff.
伯克霍夫,问你个问题
Don't you think Percy's gonna be
在过去的半年里
suspicious that in the last 6 months,
我抓了你两次
I've targeted you twice?
你不觉得珀西会怀疑你吗
I mean, I'm sure he's already wondering
我猜他一定会想
why it took the notorious Shadow Walker
为什么堂堂暗影行者
so long to find my little shell program.
花那么长时间才找到我的命令行程序
Percy trusts me.
珀西信任我
Yes, but will he trust you
如果他发现你的牙齿上
when you return with another transmitter implanted in your tooth
又被植入了一个,或者几个发报器的话
Or teeth?
他还会信你吗
You have 5 minutes to decide.
给你五分钟考虑
You give me your password, be our little secret.
告诉我密码,我谁也不告诉
Otherwise, prepare for oral surgery.
否则,你就等着做口腔外科手术吧
You knew you had to go in there from the beginning, didn't you?
你从一开始就料到非得自己进去不可,对吧
Anything for the mission.
为了这使命你可以付出任何东西
Just beat Division at any cost,
不惜一切代价打垮"组织"
no matter who becomes a casualty.
不管牺牲谁
Is there really a kill chip?
真有什么夺命芯片吗
Yes.
当然有
Well, then tell me who's in trouble.
那告诉我谁是受害者
Her name's alex.
她叫艾丽克丝
She's 19 years old.
她只有19岁
She just moved into her first apartment.
她刚搬进自己的新公寓
Division killed her parents,
"组织"杀了她全家
And now they've put one of those chips in her head.
现在又在她头上植入了芯片
She doesn't deserve to die.
她命不该死
Where are you headed?
你要去哪里
Work.
工作
Listen...
听我说
About before, with that guy,
对于昨天的那件事
I overreacted, and I'm so sorry.
我反应过激了,很抱歉
Don't be. Heh.
不必抱歉
Jeremy had it comin'.
是杰里米活该
By the way, there's a blues band
对了,明克酒吧明晚
playin' tomorrow night at the Mink,
有布鲁斯乐队演出
and me and some friends are gonna go.
我跟几个朋友们会去
I think you'd have fun.
你去也会玩得开心的
Why are you being so nice to me?
干吗对我这么好
Don't take this the wrong way,
我没别的意思
but you look like you could use a friend.
但我觉得你需要朋友
And believe it or not, I know exactly how that feels.
随你信不信,我经历过这种感受
Maybe another time.
下次吧
Ok.
好吧
But if you change your mind,
如果你改变主意的话
you know where I'm at.
欢迎你来找我
Please, build it again.
拜托,再试一下
I don't want to do this anymore.
我不想干了
You see? You didn't need my help.
看吧,没我帮忙你也行
I know.
我知道
I know it's difficult.
这对你来说不容易
Most girls your age, they spend their time
和你同龄的女孩子们
shopping, going dancing with boys, listening to music.
都在购物,和男生跳舞,听音乐
What's wrong with music?
听音乐怎么了
You still upset with me for taking away your radio?
你还在为我拿走你收音机而生气吗
It wasn't the radio. It was the—
那不是收音机,那是...
It was a distraction,
它会分散你的精力
a distraction from who you're meant to become.
会阻碍你成为你想要成为的人
And who is that?
成为什么样的人
He's hacking the blu-ray.
他在侵入蓝光播放器
He took the bait.
他上钩了
There's his password.
这是密码
You're in.
你登陆进去了
You were right.
你是对的
Yeah. That usually happens.
是啊,总是如此
It's Birkhoff.
一定是伯克霍夫发来的
It has to be.
除了他还能有谁
Then again, it usually gets me into trouble.
这又再次给我惹麻烦了
Tracking IP address.
追踪IP地址
Looks like it's coming from an office building in midtown.
像是从市中心的一栋办公楼发来的
He's here.
他来了
That Division agent who came after us in Chile.
是那个来智利追杀我们的"组织"特工
Isn't that your cue to leave?
你还不走啊
I'm not done yet.
我手头上的事还没完
Just don't say I never did anything for you.
别说我没帮过你
Ryan.
瑞安
Can I help you?
有何贵干
Yeah, I'm here to pick up my C.I.,
我来这接我的电脑总工程师
Seymour Birkhoff.
西摩·伯克霍夫
He was wrongfully detained.
他被非法扣留了
Actually, I'm the agent who detained him.
其实,我就是扣押他的探员
Ryan Fletcher.
瑞安·弗莱彻
Have you filled out the requisition form?
你填好申请表了吗
My clearance level allows me to forego the paperwork.
我的安全等级使我不用和文书工作打交道
And what clearance level is that?
那到底是什么安全等级
I don't believe you have the clearance to know.
怕是你这样的安全等级没资格知道
Now tell me where he is.
现在告诉我他在哪里
Michael!
迈克尔
In here!
我在这
Nikita, she was here. Where?
是尼基塔,她在这里,在哪
On this floor. Where?!
就这一层,这层哪里
Somewhere on this floor!
这层的某个地方
I need security on the fifth floor now.
五楼需要安保人员支援,立刻马上
This is a classified area.
机密要地,未经允许不得入内
Sir, you'll have to come with us.
先生,你得跟我们走一趟
Dude, you have no idea how messy things are about to get.
哥们,你决不会清楚情况会乱成怎样
Trust me.
相信我
You gentlemen are addressing the wrong problem.
先生们,这不是你们该操心的问题
You should be concerned with the fact that
你们应该担心的是
You have a real intruder here.
你们局内有个真正的入侵者
Hi. Hey, I think that guy over there
你好,我觉得那边的那个男的
has had one too many red eyes.
廉价威士忌酒喝多了
I'll only ask once more.
我只再说一次
You need to come with us.
你得跟我们走一趟
Can I see your I.D. Badge, ma'am?
女士,我能看一下你的身份识别卡吗
Yes. Of course.
当然
Freeze!
不许动
Told you.
跟你说过什么来着
Hello, Alex.
你好,艾丽克丝
How's life on the outside?
外面世界的生活怎么样
Good. A little dull.
不错,有点小无趣
But you really shouldn't underestimate
但你绝不该低估自己
how big of a change this is.
正在面临的是多大的一个改变
I imagine it's brought up a lot of different feelings.
我能想象这样的生活能带给你很多不同的感受
For instance, how do you feel about Nathan?
比如说,你觉得内森怎么样
We checked your tracker a few hours ago.
我们几小时前查看了你的追踪器
Nothing out of the ordinary for new agents, Alex.
对一个新人特工而言,生活得很平常
And we noticed you stopped by another unit
然后我们注意到你到访过另一个单元
In the building, unit 302.
同一幢楼, 302室
You were there for a while.
你在那里待了一会儿
He's just a neighbor.
他只是一个邻居而已
Well, I hope you know that when it comes
我希望你明白
to these sorts of situations,
当出现这类情况的话
You can confide in me.
你可以信任我
I'm a woman, too.
我也是一个女人
I understand the...
我明白
Urge to connect.
交往异性的冲动
Yeah. Well, don't worry.
请不用担心
We're not connecting.
我们没有在交往
He lives in such close proximity to you.
他和你住得那么近
It's not beyond the pale
这也不是什么越轨的行为
You two may get to know one another.
你们自然会渐渐互相了解的
But remember, everything about your life out there
但记住,你在外面一切的生活
is just to facilitate what you do in here.
都只是服务于你在这里的一切工作
This is all a misunderstanding.
这一切都是误会
You vandalized C.I.A. property
你肆意毁坏了中情局的财物
and assaulted officers of the agency.
并且殴打了局内的警员
Those seem like pretty straightforward offenses to me.
那些在我看来都是明摆着的违法行为
Uncuff them.
帮他们解铐
Barbara, this man used force to...
芭芭拉,这个男人用武力...
I've been apprised of all the facts, Ryan.
瑞安,所有的情况我都已知晓
You brought in this man independent of my approval.
你未经我允许把这位先生拘捕
Now, just because NPR wants to do a piece on you
你别以为NPR广播电台想报道你的事
doesn't mean you're above regulations.
不代表你能肆意违反局内规矩
We'll continue this discussion back at Langley.
此事等我们回兰利总部再接着谈
I tried to tell you.
我不是没提醒过你
Looks as though Nikita's got herself another bedfellow.
看来尼基塔又给自己拉了一个同伙
She may have fed Fletcher bits and pieces,
她可能已给过弗莱彻一些信息
Maybe more. It's hard to say at this point.
可能更多,此刻还不好说
If he hadn't been a worldwide news sensation for weeks,
他要不是在全球新闻上轰动了几周
I'd tell Roan to let the acid flow,
我早就叫罗恩用毒药把他做掉了
But there's no point in starting fires
但没必要在原本就想息事宁人的事上
we're just gonna have to put out.
再横生枝节
Course, that doesn't mean we can't send 'em a message,
当然,我们也不是不能给他提个醒儿
Make him think twice about dealing with Nikita.
让他以后和尼基塔打交道时,三思而后行
What was she targeting, anyway?
但她这次的目标到底是什么
I doubt she got anywhere without my password,
没有我的密码,她必定寸步难行
But just to be sure, I'm running a system—
但以防万一,我打算运行一个系统
I think we can stop searching.
我想我们自己可以不用找了
By now, most of you know who I am.
目前来看,你们大多都知道我是谁了
Once upon a time, I was you,
曾几何时,我和你们一样
But now I'm fighting a war to destroy you.
然而现在我却要与你们为敌
Shut it off now.
立刻关掉它
So this is why she wanted your laptop.
这就是她盗走你笔记本的原因
And I grow stronger.
我现在的实力剧增
It's true you've had your victories.
你们确实小胜了一场
You killed my mole, you had me in your dungeon,
杀掉了我的内应,还把我抓了起来
But I got away, and I'm never stopping.
不过我逃掉了,而且我不会善罢甘休
So if any of you recruits or agents are having any doubts,
不论新人还是特工,如果你们心存怀疑
Well, you should.
这是理所应当的
I'm always looking for another good soldier.
我的大门随时为你们敞开
What are you drinkin'?
喝的什么
Something cheap.
便宜货
Trouble at work?
工作不顺利了
I have been taken off the counterintel desk.
我被踢出了反谍报组
They dropped me down to the basement,
他们把我下放到基层部门
where I'll be reviewing files from the cold war.
让我去复核冷战时期的档案
Custodial crew has more access than me now.
现在连保管员的权限都比我高了
You're upset.
你看起来很心烦
Upset?
我有吗
Why should I be upset? You got what you needed.
我为什么要心烦,你得到了你想要的
Right?
不是吗
You hacked Birkhoff's laptop.
你侵入了伯克霍夫的笔记本电脑
You saved Alex, whoever the hell that is.
救了那个叫艾丽克丝的
You've escaped Division and the CIA without getting a scratch.
还毫发无伤地逃脱了"组织"和中情局的围剿
You—
你...
You—you used me.
你,你利用了我
I know.
我知道
But I'm gonna make it up to you.
但是我会补偿你的
Soon you'll be out of the basement.
不久你就会被调离基层部门
You'll be promoted to a higher level than your last post,
你会被提拔到比你过去岗位更高的级别
with more access than you've ever had before.
并且获得比之前还高的权限
And how is that gonna happen?
这怎么可能做得到
Because, Ryan Fletcher,
因为,瑞安·弗莱彻
I'm gonna make you a hero.
我将把你打造成大英雄
I saw your red herring, the video.
我看到你的障眼法招数了,那段视频
I heard about the whole Birkhoff thing.
也听说了伯克霍夫被绑的来龙去脉
Hell of a plan you had going.
好厉害的一步棋
Yeah.
的确
Emphasis on hell.
相当之"厉害"
I rerouted your tracking device.
我更改了你的追踪设备的路由配置
Right now, it reads like you're in your apartment,
现在它显示你在公寓里
but I can make it look like
但是我可以让它显示
you're anywhere in the world.
你身处在世界上任何地方
Cool.
好极了
So if you wanna go, you're free.
所以如果想要走的话,你现在自由了
Go where?
往哪走
Anywhere.
随你便
Morocco. Montana.
摩洛哥,蒙大纳
Anywhere you like.
任何你想去的地方
Point is you'd be halfway around the globe
重点是你得在"组织"发现你逃走之前
before Division knew you were gone.
跑到地球的另一边
That was not part of our plan.
这可不在我们的计划之中
Yeah. Well, it wasn't part of our plan
是的,你毕业成为外勤特工
for you to graduate to agent,
同样不是我们计划中的
and it certainly was never my plan for you to take a life.
让你沾上一条人命这也绝对不在我计划中
So you want me to go on the run?
所以你想让我从此踏上逃亡之路吗
You wouldn't be running.
你不用逃亡的
You'd be living a normal life,
你会过上那本属于你的
the life you deserve.
正常的生活
I was never meant to live a normal life.
我从没想过要过正常的生活
And I couldn't, even if I wanted to,
在给我家人报仇之前
Not till I get revenge for my family.
即便想过,我也不能过
I'm here to finish this fight,
我一定要战斗到底
just like you.
正如你一样
So call me, ok?
电话里说,好吗
I'll be at home.
我会在家等着
And why am I helping you go through the agent manifest again?
为什么又要我帮你一起检查特工清单
Because Percy ordered us to vet everything.
因为珀西命令我们要滴水不漏
Salazar's tracker looks good.
萨拉查的追踪器正常
Alex's looks good, too.
艾丽克丝的也正常
She's home.
她正在家里
Alexandra,
亚莉桑德拉
I know you may not understand
我知道或许你并不理解
why I make you do all these things,
为什么我让你做这些
but one day, you will realize
不过有朝一日,你会意识到
it was because I love you
我这么做是因为我爱你
and I wish to protect you.
我想要保护你
I know, Papa.
我懂的,爸爸
I love you, too,
我也爱你
And I'm glad we're home.
真高兴我们回家了
I thought you had to work.
我还以为你要上班的
I was able to break free,
忙里偷闲一下
for a few hours, at least.
个把小时还是可以的
Figured I might as well enjoy it.
反正我也很喜欢这个

分享到