尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第3集:吉尔·莫蕾丽被杀
日期:2017-02-11 07:20

(单词翻译:单击)

6 years ago, I was taken from prison,
六年前,一个政府秘密小组
and forced to be an assassin for a covert unit of the government.
将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手
A black ops program called division
名为"组织"的秘密机构
that has now gone rogue.
如今已变得不听将令
They destroyed my identity,
他们抹杀了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
还杀害了我爱的人
I escaped. And now the man that trained me-
我跳出魔窟,如今,我曾经信赖的教官
someone I trusted—is hunting me.
正在追杀我
What division doesn't know is that I have a partner on the inside, Alex.
但"组织"并不知道我在组织内部安插了内应,艾丽克丝
A new recruit with a dark past,
一个有着黑暗过去的组织新成员
who I've trained in secret to resist their control.
我曾秘密教授她,如何抵御他们的操控
Together, we're going to
我们要联手
take division apart one mission at a time.
一步一步,击垮"组织"
And the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name...
他们临死前说的最后一个词,将会是我的名字
An I.D. On the target yet?
确认目标的身份了吗
Jill Morelli. She's a freelance reporter.
吉尔·莫蕾丽,她是一名自由撰稿记者
28 years old.
二十八岁
Also runs a blog that tracks governments conspiracies. Awkward.
她还建立了一个博客专门追踪政府的阴谋活动,难缠啊
How did she get wind of our op?
她如何得知我们这次的行动
Who talked to her?
谁告诉她的
We're not sure.
还不清楚
I hacked into her home pc.
我曾入侵她的电脑
There's no mention of the op in there.
里面没有提及到这次行动
But she knows we were at the crash site.
但她知道我们曾出现在失事地点
The girl's cracked some major scandals.
这个女孩曾揭发过些重大丑闻
But she's attracted just as many libel suits.
她也因此遭到很多人诽谤起诉
Most of the major papers won't touch her.
大多数主流报纸都不理会她
It only takes one, right?
有一家报纸相信她,我们就玩完
Agent Donegan, use grab team B.
多纳根探员,调用B小队的人员抓她
I want to find out exactly what she knows
我想弄清楚,她到底知道些什么
and how she came to know it.
还有她是如何知道的
Donegan, I'll get you the coordinates for the target.
多纳根, 我会告诉你目标的位置
This is the operations room.
这里是指挥室
The window looks out into the training area
透过玻璃就可以看到训练区域
so the all-mighty parents can look down on the kids.
这样你们的举动尽数落入他们的眼底
Most of their key intel passes through that hub.
他们的重大情报基本上都在这里派发
When a new target comes in,
当有新的目标时
operations becomes the most popular club in town.
指挥室就会变得非常热闹
If we're going to sabotage division,
如果我们要摧毁组织
that's one of the veins I'm going to need you to tap.
这里就是我要你击破的地方
Doesn't the window work both ways?
窗户双面都是透明的吗
Gold star.
问得好
The glass is tinted. So, you're going to have to get close.
玻璃是有色玻璃,所以你要靠近点
The problem is, you can't just walk up
但是,你不能直接走过去
and press your nose against it like a kid in a candy store.
像小孩把鼻子压在糖果屋的玻璃上那样
Jaden.
杰登
I'm just looking for a sparring partner.
我想找一个拳击训练的对手
Find someone else, newbie.
菜鸟,找其他人去
You and I are supposed to play nice.
我可不想跟你拳脚相对
Oh, I forgot.
我差点忘了
We're still on probation
就是因为你攻击了我
because of the whole you attacking me thing.
我们现在还处于观察区
I got nothin' to say about that.
我无话可说
There's something about me you should know.
你也该了解了解我了
Go break it up!
去拉开她们
Target name is Jill Morelli.
目标叫吉尔·莫蕾丽
Check it out.
看你的了
Yeah. I'm out of the elevator. Say again?
我出电梯了,再说一遍
I don't know. 15-20 minutes?
我不知道,15到20分钟
Yeah. It'll be fine, honey. Just reheat it when I get home.
没事,亲爱的,我回家后再给我热热
No. No. I'm in the garage now.
不不,我现在在车库里
Yeah. I'm losing you.
对,信号不好
Jeremy!
杰里米
Damnit!
该死的
Morelli, you scared the hell out of me!
莫蕾丽,你吓死我了
Oh, sorry, Jer. But I'm sitting on the story of the year here.
抱歉,杰,我手上有个年度新闻
And Joanne won't put my calls through to you.
乔安妮不把我电话转接给你
I just need 2 minutes.
我只需要两分钟
You got 10 seconds till I get to my car.
在我开车之前,你有10秒钟的时间
It's about air america flight
是有关美国航空航线的
that crashed in the appalachian mountains.
在阿巴拉契亚山脉坠毁的飞机
112 dead. No survivors.
112个人全部罹难,无一生还者
Every paper in the country is covering that story.
全国的报纸都在报道这个事情
Yeah? Which one's got the exclusive
是吗,哪家报纸得到了独家新闻
on the black helicopters?
报道其中一架黑色直升机呢
What black helicopters, Jill?
什么黑色直升机,吉尔
What black helicopters, Jill?
什么黑色直升机,吉尔
The ones my source saw land at the crash site before the huge forest
在森林大火把所有证据都毁掉之前
fire conveniently burned up all the evidence.
我的线人看见那架直升机停在失事地点
Evidence of what?
什么证据
Exactly. When I called Air America
对啊,当我打给美国航空公司
for comment,
希望他们就此发表意见
They put me on hold. And guess who picked up the line.
他们让我等了一下,你猜谁接了我的电话
Henry Sampson.
亨利·桑普森
You spoke to Henry Sampson?
你和亨利·桑普森通过话吗
Yeah. Since when does a CEO of a major airline
对,大型航空公司的执行总裁
pick up the phone to talk to a freelance journo?
怎么会和一个自由撰稿记者通话
When he's scared, Jeremy. When he's scared.
只有一种情况,杰里米,他内心有鬼
What? Story of the year, Jeremy!
怎么了,这可是年度新闻,杰里米
I've heard that before.
你以前也老这么说
My source has video of the crash site.
我的线人已经拍下失事现场的情况
Yeah? How much does your source want this time?
你的线人这次要价多少
50 grand. But how can you put a price to the truth?
五万,这可是用钱也买不来的爆炸新闻啊
We're not tmz, Jill.
吉尔,我们不是TMZ娱乐新闻网站
We don't pay for stories.
我们不干花钱买新闻的勾当
Even if it is the story of the year.
就算真是年度新闻我们也不会买的
You just killed him.
杀他的人是你
And you're going to prison for the rest of your life,
你会为此被判终身监禁
unless we get that video.
除非我们拿到录像
No!

Gold star.
干得漂亮
I don't know. Set up a candlelight vigil or something like that.
我不知道,弄个烛光守夜什么的
That should keep them off our back for 5 minutes.
让他们少烦我们一会
mr. Sampson?
桑普森先生
The gentleman to see you, sir.
这位先生想见你
Your baggage claim check, sir.
先生,您的行李领取单
It's not funny, Percy.
珀西,这一点都不好玩
Relax, Henry. You'll survive.
亨利,放轻松,你会没事的
And more importantly, so will your airline.
更重要的是,你的航空公司也会平安无事
Read an interesting article in "The post" This morning.
我看了今早邮报上这篇有趣的文章
Apparently their chief editor was shot dead last night.
他们的主编昨晚被枪杀了
I paid you to keep this quiet.
我付钱要你秘密处理此事
No, you paid me to clean up after your plane crash
不,你只是出钱让我为你的空难事件善后
And collect the cargo.
并且收集货物
I did that.
我做到了
And somebody saw you doing it.
但却被人发现了
Somebody who had a video camera.
有人把整件事录下来了
Somebody who called a reporter
还透露给了记者
Who then called me asking about black helicopters.
那记者打电话来问黑色直升机的事
I'll locate and destroy the video.
我会找到并销毁那段录像
No extra charge.
不再另外收费
And the reporter?
那个记者呢
You mean the unhinged, unemployed maniac who shot her boss?
你是指那个射杀自己老板的无业疯婆子吗
We'll get her back.
我们会找回她的
Although in the future,
还有,我希望
I would advise you to keep our dealings private.
以后你能对我们的交易保密
Excuse me?
你说什么
Last night's incident was the result of third party interference.
昨晚的事故是因为有第三方的介入
A third party who more than likely
第三方收到的消息
was informed by a leak from within your company.
很可能是由你公司的人泄露出去的
Percy, if there's a leak,
珀西,如果真有内奸
It's not coming from my shop.
也不是出在我这里
It's coming from yours.
而是你们的人
Don't get up too fast.
别急着起来
DMHP takes a while to wear off.
还没退
It's the worst.
现在是最难受的
I got you some java.
我给你冲了点咖啡
Jill, if I were going to hurt you,
吉尔,如果我要加害于你
I would have done it already.
早就动手了
You're at my place. They're not going to find you here.
这是我家,他们找不到你的
"They"? Who are they? Who are you?
他们,他们是谁,你又是谁
I'm Nikita. I used to be one of them. I'm not anymore.
我是尼基塔,曾是他们中的一员,但我不再是了
Oh, I read your blog, by the way,
对了,我看过你的博客
All that crap in there about illegal black ops,
你写了关于非法的秘密任务
assassination programs, ghost agents—
刺杀行动,幽灵间谍
I mean, you're on the right track, in a general sense.
总体来说,你的方向是对的
Your specifics are way off.
但细节太离谱了
What?
什么
Doesn't matter.
没什么
Nothing on your website would make them want to kill you.
你博客里的内容还不至于让他们追杀你
Were you working on a story with that editor?
你在和那个编辑一起撰写某个稿件吗
Ahh. Oh, Jeremy...
噢,杰里米
Oh, god, Jeremy.
天啊,杰里米
Jill.
吉尔
The plane crash. That's what we were talking about.
是空难,我们当时正在谈那个
Those hit men wanted me to give up my source.
那些杀手想让我交出消息来源
Listen, it's going to be ok.
听着,没事了
We're going to expose what they're trying to hide.
我们要曝光他们想隐瞒的事情
But you have to tell me what that is.
但你要告诉我那是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
All right, I hacked the state police server
好了,我已经潜入州警察局服务器
and put out an APB for Jill Morelli.
以谋杀主编的罪名
Got her wanted in connection with the murder of her editor.
发布对吉尔·莫蕾丽的全境通缉令
Just heard from the on-site team. Target apartment secure.
现场队员回报,目标未出现在她的公寓
No sign of Nikita.
没有尼基塔的消息
Patch me through.
帮我接通
I listed Morelli as armed and dangerous.
我把莫蕾丽列为持有武器的极端危险分子
You wanna go federal?
还要放到联调局的名单里去吗
What's the last confirmed location?
目标最后的确定位置是什么
Cell phone pinged off a tower
凌晨1:07在布鲁克林的高楼上
in Brooklyn at 1:07 am.
查到手机信号
Nikita must have dumped it right
你们搞砸之后
after you guys botched the job.
尼基塔肯定把手机扔了
They could be a couple hundred miles
他们现在可能出现在
in any direction by now.
方圆几百英里的任何位置
Widen the net. Tri-state area.
扩大搜索范围,查找三州交界处
On-site team on 3.
三号线有现场消息
Any leads?
有什么线索
There's a whole bunch of material in here—
这里留下不少东西
Notepads, bulletin boards, file cabinets.
记事本,布告栏,文件柜
Ok. Clean it out. Bring it here—all of it—now.
好了,清理现场,把东西都带回来,马上行动
Yes, sir.
遵命
Tell Percy I need to see him.
告诉珀西我要见他
A couple of days ago
几天前
this guy contacted me through my site.
有个人通过我的博客联系到我
Said he had some video that would blow my mind.
说他手上的录像会让我大吃一惊
Air America crash, 2 helicopters,
美航空难,两架直升机
some paramilitary operation.
还有准军事行动
He wouldn't give me specifics.
他不肯透露细节
Made me drive out to Virginia just to meet him.
让我开车到弗吉尼亚州和他碰面
Young guy.
是个小伙子
Scared of what he saw, not faking it.
他被看到的场景吓坏了,不是装出来的
Wanted $50,000 just to show me the video.
让我看下就跟我要五万
So, you went to "The Post" for the 50,000?
所以你找邮报去要这五万
I was hoping for 5. Maybe.
能拿到五千也好啊
The guy's supposed to call me at 1:00 pm tomorrow.
那人说明天下午1点给我电话
Wait. What day is this?
等等,今天几号
It's tomorrow.
就是你说的明天
What's your source's name?
那线人叫什么名字
I don't know. He wouldn't tell me.
我不知道,他不肯说
What's his number?
他电话号码是什么
He has my number.
不知道,他有我的
What—what happened to my phone?
我手机这是怎么了
I took the battery and the SIM card out
我把电池和SIM卡都卸下来了
So they couldn't trace you.
这样他们就追踪不到你了
You got a boyfriend? Roommate?
你有男朋友吗,室友呢
No. Why?
没有,为何问这个
Well, because those men are definitely at your house by now.
因为那些人现在一定蹲守在你家门口
Let's call the police.
咱们报警吧
Oh, no. They control the police.
不,警方也在他们的掌控之中
Right now they're doing everything they can to hunt you down.
现在他们正想尽一切办法抓捕你
I thought you said they won't be able to find me here.
你不是说,在这里不会被他们发现吗
You're not staying here.
你不能呆在这里
You have a very important phone call in...42 minutes.
你要去接一通非常重要的电话,只剩42分钟了
Nikita's making good on her threat.
尼基塔正在兑现她说的话
Third time she's interfered with one of our missions.
这是她第三次破坏我们的行动了
That we know of.
这还只是明着干的
What we do know is that
更让人担心的是
she's been ahead of us at each step.
她每次都抢在我们前面
At a certain point we have to consider
这不得不让人怀疑
the possibility of a leak from the inside.
我们这里可能出了内奸
A high level leak.
而且这个内奸级别很高
I'd like to rule out a data breach
在执行除奸行动前
before we start a mole hunt.
我要确保没有资料外泄
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Data breach?
什么,资料外泄
No way. No.
不可能,不会的
Our network is fort knox.
我们的网络绝对安全,坚不可摧
Internal servers are air gapped,
内部服务器机房空气稀薄
and I run routine tests on the outer defenses.
而且我会在外部防御系统上做常规测试
We're talking 5-tier security
我们采用了五层安全防御
with protocols that rotate every hour on the hour.
网络协议每个整点都会进行轮换
That's proprietary software.
那可是专属软件
Only person who could dream of hacking into Division is me.
也就我才有本事侵入组织的系统
What?
怎么了
Well, you did have a prolonged interaction with Nikita
尼基塔再次现身之后
directly following her reappearance.
你的确跟她有长时间的直接接触
If by interaction you mean kidnap and torture,
如果你说的接触是指绑架和拷打
yeah, you debriefed me, remember?
没错,你已经审问过我了,记得吗
A debriefing that Nikita allowed
审出来的都是尼基塔让你说的
by allowing you to return to us.
所以她才放你回来
Dude, she pistol-whipped my face.
老兄,她用枪柄打了我的脸
What are we even talking about here?
我们这说的都是些什么啊
Take him down to see amanda. I'll call and give her instructions.
把他带到阿曼达那里,我会给她指示
What the hell is this? I'm not the mole.
这算什么,我不是内鬼
Well, then you have nothing to worry about.
那你就没什么好担心的了
So, he calls me and I let it go to voicemail, of course.
他给我打电话,我就让它转入语音信箱了
I can't even check it.
我都不想听留言
His voice reminds me of his face.
一听见他的声音就想起他的脸
It's disgusting. What part of "I don't like you"
真让人恶心,告诉他不喜欢他了
Does he not understand?
还有什么好解释的
We have to check out that new wine bar this weekend.
周末我们一定得去那家新开的酒吧看看
Ohh. I love wine bars.
我喜欢酒吧
I know you do.
我知道你喜欢
Whose office is this?
这是谁的办公室
Don't know. It'll work.
不知道,能用就行
Well, what if they come back when we're in here?
要是他们回来看到我们在这怎么办
Nobody's coming back. It's lunchtime.
没人会回来,现在是午餐时间
Your boy's going to call in 2 minutes.
你的小朋友两分钟后会打来电话
We've got 15 before we—
我们只有十五分钟的时间撤走
What are you doing?
你干什么
I always eat when I'm nervous.
我紧张的时候就得吃东西
Jill, the second I turn on this phone,
吉尔,我一开机
they're going to know where we are.
他们就会知道我们在哪
I'm going to need you to get your source
你得让你的线人
to agree to a trade for the video fast.
尽快同意交易,好拿到视频
What if he asks for the money?
他要是要钱怎么办
You have it.
就说你有钱
OK. I've got a hit on the target phone.
好了,我查到了目标手机发出的信号
Getting its twenty from the GPS.
正通过GPS确定其方位
It's either a trick or she needs to receive a call.
要么是骗局要么就是她在等电话
Are we up the carrier?
查到信号源了吗
Yeah. But it looks like they've got call forwarding enabled.
查到了,不过她们好像激活了呼叫转移
She's talking to the source.
她要和线人通话
It's 1:05. Where the hell is he?
都一点零五分了,他怎么还不打来
I don't know.
我不知道
Hello.

Hey. It's me. How'd it go with your editor?
是我,你和主编谈的怎么样了
Um, it was good. I have the money.
还不错,我拿到钱了
What is it? Is it cash? Check?
是什么,现金还是支票
It's check.
支票
I just need to know who to write it out to.
我想知道提款人写谁
OK. OK. I want you to take a picture of the check
好的,我要你给支票拍张照
and upload it to my flicker account.
然后上传到我的Flicker帐号
This is Malia Watson, Jill's editor.
我是玛莉亚·沃森,吉尔的主编
What in the world is on this video?
视频里到底是什么
And why in the world would I pay you $50,000
我到底为什么要花五万美金
for something that's probably been mocked up on your desktop?
来买可能是你伪造的东西
You know, you'll just have to see it for yourself.
那你要亲眼看看了
Honey, I don't have time for games.
宝贝,我可没时间和你玩游戏
Better luck with "The enquirer." Be well.
希望还能有人再想买你这个东西
Wait. You have to understand. I never meant to see this.
等等,你要知道我是无意中看到这些的
I was just hiking off the trail when I heard the crash.
我当时偏离了登山路线,忽然听到爆炸声
And—and I ran over, and when I got there, it was just—
然后我就跑,跑过去的时候,那里已经
Wreckage everywhere.
到处是残骸
And—and I heard these helicopters,
我还听见了直升机的声音
so I thought it was search and rescue.
我还以为是搜救队
Are these the so-called black helicopters?
那些是不是所谓的黑色直升机
Yeah. And the guys that
是的,但是从直升机上
repelled out of them were like commandoes.
下来的人像是突击队员
Instead of looking for survivors,
他们没有搜救幸存者
they start hauling these huge bags out of the wreck.
反而从残骸里运走那些巨大的袋子
The bags were packed with cocaine.
袋子里面装满了可卡因
It was like the whole plane was packed with coke
就像是整架直升机都装满了可卡因
and these guys were just grabbing it out.
然后那些人想抢走它
How do you know it was cocaine?
你怎么知道那是可卡因
It was either that or
要么是可卡因
someone was about to bake a really big cake.
要么就是谁要烤个巨型蛋糕
OK, kid. We have the money. You have the video.
好了,孩子,我们有钱,你有录像
Where do you wanna meet for the trade?
你想在哪进行交易
The Quad at north Virginia state, OK?
在北弗吉尼亚州的奎德
Tomorrow. 10:00 am.
明天上午十点
Was that really necessary?!
真的有这个必要吗
Great spot to hide from the trace.
真是防止追踪的绝佳地点
Where do you want us to start?
您想让我们从哪里下手
Percy told me what's going on.
珀西告诉我发生了什么
And I have to agree, there's something off with your story.
我不得不承认,你的故事确实不太完整
I didn't do anything, Amanda.
我什么都没干,阿曼达
Why don't you guys believe me?
为什么你们这些人不相信我
I believe that you believe that, Birkhoff.
我相信这只是你个人的想法,伯克霍夫
Great.
很好
Psycho babble. How much you charging for this session?
跟我玩心理游戏,你打算收我多少钱
I only want you to open up to me.
我只想让你对我敞开心扉
You can tell me anything.
你什么都可以告诉我
No. No. No.
不,不
You are trying to get me to admit to something that I didn't do.
你正试着让我承认一些我没干过的事
What did you and Nikita talk about when she captured you?
尼基塔挟持你的时候你们说了什么
Oh, we've been over this 1,000 times.
老天啊,不知道告诉你们多少次了
She told me she wanted to burn down Division.
她和我说她要捣毁组织
I told her she was insane.
我说她疯了
And you and Nnikita were comrades when she served here.
尼基塔没有叛逃之前,你和她是亲密朋友
Did you ever have feelings for her?
你对她就没有过感觉吗
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm getting a feeling right now like I was kidnapped
我现在有种感觉就是我被绑架
and now I'm being framed for giving her intel!
而且还被诬陷成出卖给她情报的人
Birkhoff, I'm not holding it against you.
伯克霍夫,我不是有意针对你
If you have an emotional connection to Nikita, it's perfectly natural.
如果你对尼基塔有了感情,这很正常
Coworkers often develop
同事之间经常
physical and emotional attractions for one another.
会彼此产生身体上和精神上的吸引
She was a recruit.
她曾是这里的一员
A super hot one, yeah.
非常火辣性感的一员
But I know the rules. Look, but don't touch.
不过我还知道规矩,只可远观不可亵玩
She's not a recruit anymore.
她不再是这里的一员了
Whose fault is that?
这是谁的错呢
Ever since she held you hostage,
自从她把你虏为人质之后
Nikita has had access to highly confidential information.
尼基塔总能获取极密情报
And if you had done your job,
如果你当初尽了自己的职责的话
Nikita would still be serving us right now.
尼基塔现在仍会为我们工作
You see...
知道吗...
You're the one who screwed the pooch, amanda.
阿曼达,你才应为现在的事态负责
You were supposed to mold her into this perfect, obedient agent.
你应把她锻造成完美,顺从的探员
But the second girlfriend got a chance to split,
但她找到了机会
she took it.
成功脱逃
Where you going?
你去哪儿
Martin?
马丁
Take him to medical.
把他送到诊疗室
Oh, come on.
拜托
I wanna run an FMRI brain scan for lie detection.
我要给他做脑磁共振测谎
I'm not lying.
我没说谎
Ok. All right.
好吧
Full body cavity search as well.
还有全面体腔检查
That—that is overkill, amanda!
做过头了,阿曼达
Ow! Ow! Amanda!
阿曼达
Tell me you found the video.
你最好找到了录像
We're still looking for the source.
我们仍在寻找线索
I would like your permission
我想请你批准
to enlist some of the recruits to help with the trace.
启用一些新人帮忙追踪线索
We've emptied the reporter's apartment,
我们扫空了那记者的公寓
her public storage locker,
和公共储物柜
Brought everything here.
把所有东西都拿过来了
I get it. Too much material to sift through on the clock.
明白了,需筛选的资料过多,时间紧迫
Fine. Do it.
好,就这样办
I also would like to give them the target's full profile.
我想把目标的完整资料也给他们
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Like you said, we're on the clock.
如你所说,时间紧迫
Redacting intel will only slow us down.
剪辑过的资料只会拖慢我们的进度
If we give them a full profile,
如果给他们完整资料
It will invariably prompt the inane moral debate
通常会造成探讨目标是否是好人
About the target being a good person.
这样无聊的道德争论
Last thing we need right now is
我们现阶段最应该防止的
for another recruit to discover their inner Nikita.
就是尼基塔事件的重演
Tell them it's a training exercise.
告诉他们这是次演习
All right, listen up.
全体注意
We're running a training exercise. 3-man units.
现在开始演习,三人一组
This will be a competition.
组间竞赛
Team leaders, pick your people.
组长开始选人
Jaden.
杰登
Alex.
艾丽克丝
What are you doing?
你干什么
I'm trying to save your life. Both of yours.
我在试图拯救你俩的小命
You guys were given an
你们都身负
ultimatum that came straight from operations.
指挥官亲自下达的最后通牒
Show visible improvement in the next 2 weeks
两周之内必须有明显进步
or get cancelled.
否则就会被开除
That was a week ago.
已经过去一周了
How do you think you're doing?
你们做何打算
If anyone else here fails this test,
这场测试的输家
they'll meal penalty or maybe solitary at the worst.
会被禁食,甚至关禁闭
If either of you fail, you may not be coming back.
你们当中任何一个输了,可能就回不来了
Good evening.
晚上好
This exercise is designed to test your tracking skills.
这次演习的目的是,测试你们的追踪能力
You'll be examining evidence collected
测试资料来源于
from the home of a domestic terrorist,
一名国内恐怖分子的住宅
who was planning to meet a munitions expert.
她正密谋探访一位军火专家
Now, their goal was to destroy a government facility.
他们的目的是破坏政府设施
Your task is to uncover
你们的任务是揭开
the identity of the munitions expert
军火专家的身份
and where the meet was going to take place.
以及他们碰头的地点
Our agents were able to do this in 12 hours.
我们的探员可以在十二小时内搞定
Let's see if you can do better.
让我们看看你们是否能技高一筹
15 minutes, ok? Then we're back in the car.
十五分钟用餐,之后上车出发
Got 90 miles to go, and we gotta take back roads.
九十英里车程,只能走小路
No more nervous appetite?
不是一紧张就想吃东西吗
I keep seeing Jeremy's face.
杰里米的面孔一直浮现在我的脑中
He was starring right at me when—
遇害时他就在我身旁
You didn't kill him, Jill.
吉尔,杀他的人不是你
They did.
是他们
And why?
为什么杀他
For what? For money?
为了什么,钱吗
Yeah.

For a lot of money. Think about it, ok.
为了一大笔钱,仔细想想
Henry sampson is using passenger planes to smuggle drugs.
亨利·桑普森利用客机走私毒品
Probably to keep from going
可能是为了避免像
under like all the other airline companies.
其他航空公司那样入不敷出
A real-life story of the year.
年度最佳真人真事
Jeremy would have loved this.
杰里米肯定喜欢
Well, when we get this video,
当我们拿到这段录像
you're going to make sure your article gets published.
你要确保你的文章被发表
Yeah. If we get the video.
是啊,但前提是能拿到录像
Those guys coming after us aren't airline security.
追捕我们的人根本不是航空公司的保安
They're the commando guys from the crash site.
他们是出现在坠机现场的突击队员
Who are they?
他们是谁
Come on! You said before I was on the right track.
拜托,你之前还说我的追查方向是对的
Some kind of government black ops unit?
政府的秘密行动组之类的
Maybe even mercenaries?
还有雇佣军什么的
You need to stick with what you can prove.
你只需关注你能证明的事
If this video turns out
如果录像是真的
to be what all it's cracked up to be,
揭露了坠机事件的真相
You get to prove that a fortune 500 ceo
你就能证明一位财富五百强的首席执行官
is smuggling drugs.
走私毒品
You will never be able to prove
你永远也证明不了
who the guys were in the helicopters.
直升机上的是什么人
Why?
为什么
Because they don't have
因为他们的车辆
decals on their vehicles or their clothing.
和服装上没有徽标
Because there's no record that they exist,
他们的存在无档可寻
No documentation, no evidence.
没有档案,就没有证据
What about you? You were part of them. You're evidence.
那你呢,你曾是他们的一员,你就是证据
I don't exist either.
我也不存在
Why won't you tell me what you know?
你为什么不把所有知道的告诉我
Why are you protecting them?
你为什么保护他们
I'm protecting you, Jill.
我在保护你,吉尔
You don't think that if I
你想如果我
could have gone to the press to take them down,
可以通过媒体揭露他们,来击垮他们
I would have done it?
我何乐而不为呢
You won't be the first reporter I've seen them kill.
你不会是第一个被他们杀掉的记者
Yeah. Well, I won't let Jeremy die for nothing.
我不会让杰里米白死
I have to tell the whole story, Nikita.
我要揭露全部真相,尼基塔
I owe him at least that much.
这是我欠他的
We gotta go.
我们该走了
Now, get up. Put your head down. Follow me.
站起来,低着头,跟着我
Excuse me, miss?
请等一下,小姐
Go! Go! Go! We gotta lose the car.
快走,快走,我们得弃车了
They're gonna know where we are.
否则他们会知道我们的位置
But you just knocked them out!
可你刚把他们打晕了啊
I'm not talking about the cops.
我说的不是警察
Got a hit on Nikita.
发现尼基塔的行踪了
90 miles outside of Blacksburg off highway 81.
她在距布莱克斯堡90英里外的81号高速附近
Still have the reporter with her?
那名记者还和她在一起吗
2 highway patrol officers recognized Morelli
两名高速公路巡警凭借我们发出的公告
from the bulletin we sent out.
认出了莫蕾丽
Nikita slipped the net.
尼基塔逃脱了
Ahh. Amateurs.
一帮业余的家伙
Alpha team's en route to Virginia.
A小队正前往弗吉尼亚
We got a chopper there.
我们在那有架直升机
I wanna see this first.
我想先看看他的情况
Find out how she breached us.
看看她是怎么让我们泄密的
It's you.
原来内奸是你啊
I'm not the mole, genius.
不是我,天才们
It's my molar.
是我的臼齿
Second bicuspid actually, lower left.
确切地说,是左下角的第二颗两尖齿
I had medical run an FMRI on Birkhoff.
我替伯克霍夫做了个功能性磁共振成像
Imagine my surprise when it showed a tiny wireless transmitter
当我看到他那颗牙植有微型无线发射器时
imbedded in his tooth.
真的很惊讶
Nikita must have planted it there when he was passed out.
肯定是尼基塔在他昏迷时植入的
Possibly.
可能吧
Possibly? I think I'd remember that.
可能吗,我想我会记得的
He passed the lie detection.
他通过测谎测试了
She had to remove the cap in order to insert the bug.
要想植入窃听器,她得去掉牙帽
You must have felt that afterwards.
你事后一定有感觉的
Oh, I felt it. My whole face was sore for like a week
噢,我的确有感觉,她拷打完以后
After she got done with me. Why are you smiling?
我的脸疼了一周,你在笑什么
Look. Just get it out of there.
听着,只管把东西从那里取出来
Get what out of where?
从哪里把什么取出来
Amanda, I'm totally sorry about that whole
阿曼达,我曾经说你工作能力不行
"You're bad at your job" Thing.
我很抱歉
And I completely take it back.
现在我彻底收回那些话
Please.
拜托
Drugs, please.
拜托,要打麻药
Describe him again.
再形容一下他的样子
Early twenties. African American.
二十出头,非裔美国人
Kinda hipster cute.
时髦地有点可爱
Hipster cute?
时髦地有点可爱吗
Yeah, you know. An ironic T-shirt kinda guy.
是啊,就是那种会穿很搞怪T恤
With the big jeans. Hangs out in the coffee shops—
宽松的牛仔裤,泡泡咖啡馆
Yeah. I get it.
好的,明白了
You know, maybe we got the location wrong.
或许我们来错地方了呢
Maybe he's waiting for us somewhere else
或许他在别处等我们
And can't call us 'cause you stomped on my phone.
可你毁了我的手机,他无法联系我们
We're at the right place.
就是这里
He's just not going to show up.
看来他不会出现了
Probably saw the news.
他可能看了新闻
What news?
什么新闻
That you're wanted for murder. He's paranoid.
你以谋杀罪被通缉,他就疑神疑鬼了
Ok, what do we do now? I mean, we're screwed.
那我们现在怎么办,现在一团糟
We're going to track him down ourselves. Come on.
我们亲自去找他,走吧
These notebooks are just conspiracy theory crap.
这些记事本上都是些瞎扯的阴谋论
I mean, what are we supposed to be looking for anyway?
我们到底该找些什么啊
Behavioral patterns, motives, potential targets.
行为规律,动机,潜在目标
There's a bunch of stuff in here on a plane crash.
飞机残骸的东西有点多
Maybe she caused it.
或许是她造成的呢
They said the terrorist was targeting a government facility not a plane.
据说恐怖分子的目标是一处政府设施而不是飞机
The Pentagon? A plane crashed into that.
难道是五角大楼吗,飞机撞进去
Yeah. And there's a conspiracy theory on that in here, too.
没错,这里也有针对五角大楼的阴谋论
Why are the names blacked out?
为什么名字都被涂掉了呢
They don't want to make it easy on us.
给我们制造障碍呗
How do you know it's a she.
你怎么知道是女的
What?
什么
The terrorist. What makes you think its a woman?
你凭什么认为那名恐怖分子是女的
Smell. Grapefruit and vanilla-scented candles.
是香水味,西柚香草味的香水蜡烛
All right, show-off. I'll see your scented candles,
你就显摆吧,算你的香味蜡烛是对的
And I'll raise you this.
来看看这个吧
Handwritten note.
手写字条
Video on A.T. Stony Creek.
关于斯托尼河镇A.T.的视频
Maybe A.T. are the initials of the munitions expert.
或许A.T.是军火专家的名字缩写
Stony Creek's in Virginia.
斯托尼河镇位于弗吉尼亚
Plane crash was in Virginia.
坠机事故也发生在弗吉尼亚
A.T. Could be Appalachian Trail.
A.T可能是指,阿巴拉契亚观光小径
Not bad.
不赖嘛
All right, anything not tied to Virginia moves off the table.
好,现在把与弗吉尼亚无关的资料拿开
Let's get a map.
拿张地图来
Where's the movie theater you first met him at?
你与他首次碰面的电影院在哪里
Right here.
这里
He asked you to meet him at 2 different locations near the university.
他约你见面的两处不同地点,都在大学周围
He was hiking the day of the crash, which was a Wednesday.
周三坠机事故发生时,他在户外徒步爬山
He's not a 9-5'er.
他不是朝九晚五的上班族
He's a college student.
他是名大学生
One without a set of wheels.
他没车
Both locations are on this bus route.
这两处地点都在这条公交沿线上
And I found 3 sporting goods store along that line.
这条沿线上有三家体育用品商场
Right.
没错
Wait. Why do we care about sporting goods all of a sudden?
等等,怎么突然说起体育用品了
Our student's a hiker.
这名学生喜欢徒步旅行
An ambitious one if he got up to
如果他能走到飞机失事的地点
where the crash happened.
说明他很热衷于此
That's way off trail.
那里人迹罕至
He'd need some serious gear to get up there.
所以他需要添置好的装备以便到达那里
Come on. Let's go shopping.
走吧,我们去购物
Blacksburg is in Virginia.
布莱克斯堡位于弗吉尼亚州
Yeah. But the date on that ticket stub is after the plane crash.
但是票根上日期是在飞机失事以后
You said the plane crash didn't matter anyway. I'm telling you—
你说飞机失事无关紧要,我觉得
No, we don't. We need to finish this profile before—
别说了,我们先看完这些文件
Michael. What are you doing?
迈克尔, 你在干嘛
Alex here seems to have it all figured out.
艾丽克丝似乎理出头绪了
Well...
好吧
There's a lot of evidence
很多证据表明
that points to Virginia as either the target location
弗吉尼亚要么是目标地点
or the meeting place between our terrorist and the munitions expert.
或是恐怖分子和军火专家见面的地点
Continue.
接着说
This is a ticket stub to a theater in Blacksburg.
这是布莱克斯堡一家影院的票根
3:15 matinee of "Elmo: The movie."
下午3点15的电影《芝麻街》
So far, our terrorist is female, college-educated,
现在我们已得知恐怖分子是女性,大学毕业
no kids, based in Brooklyn.
住在布鲁克林,没有子女
Driving all the way to
大老远开车去
Virginia to see an elmo movie is way weird.
去弗吉尼亚看电影这说不通
So, that's where they met?
所以那里是他们接头的地点吗
Maybe. Definitely.
也许,一定是
This is one of those theaters with assigned seats.
这是其中一个有座号安排的剧院
Row G, seat 12.
G排12座
And this is a stub G-11
而这张票根是G排11座的
the person sitting next to her.
也就是坐在她旁边的人
We know exactly where they were sitting
现在我们知道他们在周日10号
on Sunday the 10th between 3:15 and 5:00 pm.
下午三点十五到五点所坐的位置
That's not bad.
不错啊
We're after 100% confirmation.
但我们需要百分之百的确认
If there are cameras, you can get it.
如果那里有摄像头,你就可以确认了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Tell him what you told me.
把你和我说的话复述给他
Hey, what's she doing in here?
她到这来干什么
Operations is off-limits to recruits.
新人是不能参与行动的
Go on.
说吧
Ok. I used to have this friend Zeke,
好吧,我以前有个朋友叫齐克
and he used to bootleg DVDs
他曾经制造过盗版DVD
until they started putting night vision cameras
直到他们在电影院安装了
inside the movie theaters.
夜视监控镜头才收手
Lyric Theater in Blacksburg, Virginia.
弗吉尼亚布莱克斯堡的拉里克剧院
Think we can access their security footage?
我们能侵入他们的监控录像系统吗
Who do you think you're talking to?
也不看看我是谁
3:15 showing in auditorium 4.
三点十五分第四放映室的监控录像
Elmo the movie? This is creepy.
《芝麻街》 居然看这种电影
G 11, G 12.
G11和G12座
A, B, C— get closer in on that couple.
A排, B排, C排,拉近到那对情侣
There's our reporter.
那不是我们的记者吗
Reporter? I thought you said this was an inactive mission.
记者,我记得你说这只是一次假行动
And that must be her source. Just for training.
那个肯定是她的线人, 你说这只是训练
How long before facial recognition
面部识别系统要多长时间
can pinpoint the name of the new guy?
才能确定他的名字
Don't need it.
不必了
Dude used his credit card to buy that tub of popcorn.
这老兄用他的信用卡买了筒爆米花
Benjamin prentice. North Virginia state.
本杰明·普伦提斯,北弗吉尼亚州人
Member of the outdoors club.
户外俱乐部的会员
Great. Get me his home address.
太好了,把他的家庭住址给我
Gold star.
表现很出色
Wait. I wanna go on the mission.
等等,我想参加这次任务
Maybe next time.
下次吧
Why don't you stay here with Birkhoff
你还是和伯克霍夫待在这里
and observe from operations?
多多学习吧
You've earned it.
这是给你的奖励
Ok, Michael. You are 5 miles from destination.
迈克尔,你距离目标地点还有五英里
Head east in 400 feet.
向东行进400英尺
Or don't. Whatever.
听不听随你
Copy that.
收到
Pretty cool how you can hack into all these servers.
你真厉害,竟然能侵入所有这些服务器
Local theaters. Local police.
包括当地影院,警察局
FBI?
甚至联调局
It's called ownage, girl.
这叫运筹帷幄,孩子
I don't have to hack jack.
我根本无需动手
All these systems are already hacked.
所有这些系统已经被侵入了
I own them. One button.
我掌控着它们,只要按一下按钮
Boom.
全部搞定
"Sneakers." River Phoenix. Rent it. What's up?
上天入地,易如反掌
Division's lucky to have you.
组织有你这等强人真是幸运
Tell that to Percy and the dragon queen.
去和珀西还有口供女王说吧
They thought I was a mole. Fascists.
他们竟说我是内奸,一帮法西斯
Ben!

Prentice!
普伦提斯
Ok. Please! Please! Don't hurt me.
好吧,求你别伤害我
Ok. Prentice. Don't be a wuss.
普伦提斯,别怕呀
Nobody gets hurt. We just want to see the video.
我们不会伤害你,我们只想看一下录像
It's gone.
没了
I trashed it right after I saw you kill that guy.
看到你把那人杀了以后我就销毁了
I didn't kill anybody.
我没杀人
Ben, we know you have it.
本,我们知道录像带在你手上
And if we have to waste time looking for it,
如果我们要把时间浪费在找录像带上
the real killers— the ones in the video—
真正的凶手,那些录像带上的人
they're gonna show up.
他们就会来找你了
How are they going to find me?
他们怎么会找到我
The manager at Ace sporting goods—your buddy-Ace
运动店的经理不是你兄弟吗
he was really helpful.
他可是没少帮忙
He'd thought you'd enjoy a visit from 2 hot babes.
他觉得你看到两个辣妹来访肯定乐翻了
It's going to be a lot easier for the black helicopter guys
我们都能找到你,黑直升机上的人就更容易了
unless we get that video out in the open.
除非我们把录像带内容曝光
What's it gonna be?
怎么样
The plane crashed. The plane crashed.
飞机失事了,飞机失事了
There's so much fire.
到处火光冲天
Wait.
等等
Oh, my...
我的天
They're all—they're all dead.
他们都死了
What?
什么
It's gotta be 4 metric tons of product there.
那些货大概都有4吨了
They must have overweighted the plane.
肯定是它们导致飞机超重了
Let's get this uploaded.
我们把这个上传
What's the paper's address?
那家报社的网址是什么
Wi-fi's jammed.
无线信号被屏蔽了
What's going on?
出什么事了
I'm calling the cops.
我得报警了
You're gonna bring the cops here?
你要把警察引来
I need your cell phone. Now!
把你的手机给我,快点
I thought you told me that they control the police.
你不是告诉我他们可以掌控警察吗
They control information flow, not trigger fingers.
他们只控制信息流径,管不了当班巡警
Locals will come, they'll arrest you,
当地警方会来将你逮捕
They'll take you in.
他们会把你带进警局
You'll be safe for a couple of hours.
在那的几个小时里你会很安全
Come on! A couple of hours?
快点,只有几个小时的安全
Trust me. Ok.
相信我,好吗
There's no bars.
手机也没信号
They're jamming everything.
他们屏蔽了所有通信渠道
Phone lines are down.
电话网络已经瘫痪
All other communication is jammed.
其他通讯渠道也已经被屏蔽了
All right, listen up. Our we level's 4.
好了,听好,我们行动级别是4
Silencer's on. No need to wake the neighbors.
都装上消音器,别惊动周围邻居
Are those the feds?
他们是联邦探员吗
Get away from there.
躲到一边去
Don't go out there.
别从那出去
They're in there!
他们就在里面
Get down!
趴下
Copy the video onto your flash drive now.
把录像复制到你的U盘里
Where the hell did they come from?
他们是从哪冒出来的
I don't know.
我不知道
Ugh, red bull.
呃,该死的红牛
Birkhoff, I thought you said the satellites were down?
伯克霍夫,你不是说卫星都瘫痪了吗
Birkhoff?!
伯克霍夫
Michael, sats are down. Chill.
迈克尔,卫星的确瘫痪了,冷静
Then how'd the cops get here?
警察怎么会来
I don't know.
我不知道
The cops got a dispatch. I don't know where from.
警察接到了调度指令,不知从何而来
White female. Yadda, yadda, yadda.
白人女性,等等等等
It's just a local PD looking for the reporter.
只是当地警署在找寻那名记者
Nikita's in the house. They have no idea.
尼基塔在屋里,这点他们并不知情
Tell the cops you're coming out.
告诉警察,你要出去了
Arms and hands in the air.
举起双手
What about you?
那你呢
The commando boys will be forced to split their teams.
突击队不得不分头行动
Send a unit to follow the cops.
派人尾随警察
They'll have less guys to attack me with. Don't worry.
对付我的人手就少了,别担心
Oh, god. Oh, god.
天哪,天哪
Jill...
吉尔
Tell 'em your story. I'm counting on you.
把你的事情告诉他们,我全指望你了
Walk slowly toward us, Ms. Morelli.
慢慢走过来,莫蕾丽女士
Keep your hands up.
双手举起来
Hands behind your back. Turn around.
把手放到身后,转过来
All right, clear the house.
很好,检查屋子
Mobile one, follow the reporter.
一组,跟着记者
Mobile two will stay with me.
二组跟着我
It's clear. We're good to go.
检查完毕,可以走了
Locals have cleared the house.
当地警方检查过了屋子
Think Nikita's still in there?
你觉得尼基塔还在里面吗
Yeah.

Nikita?
尼基塔
We found your wireless bug.
我们发现了你的无线窃听器
It was pretty clever.
很聪明嘛
Hold birkhoff had no idea.
伯克霍夫毫不知情
Not such a smart guy after all.
到底还是不够聪明呀
Does birkhoff have a toothache or did Percy just cancel him?
伯克霍夫只是拔牙呢,还是干脆被珀西杀了
No, he's alive.
不,他还活着
But it could have gone either way.
但两种可能都会发生
You put him in danger, nikita. That's not like you.
尼基塔,你害他受牵连,可不像你的风格
You don't know me anymore, Michael.
我不再是从前的那个我了,迈克尔
Drop it. Drop it.
放下枪,放下
Don't!

Drop it. Nikita.
放下,尼基塔
Tell your man to drop it or I drop him.
让你的人放下枪,否则我就干掉他
She won't hurt me.
她不会伤害我的
Shut up!
闭嘴
Get down!
趴下
This isn't going to work.
这样做没用的
Look.
听着
The more you try to do this, the more you hurt yourself.
你越是试图这样做,越是会伤害自己
Michael.
迈克尔
You have no idea how much pain I can take.
你根本不了解我能承受多大的痛苦
What's this?
这是什么
CD player.
CD机
They used to have them, you know, before mp3s.
以前很流行,在MP3出现之前
Shut up.
闭嘴
Division won't let us have anything with a hard drive.
组织不允许我们接触任何和硬盘有关的东西
Wait, so—
等等,所以
You succeed, you get rewarded.
你成功了,这是奖励
Jaden took the TV for her room,
杰登挑走了电视机,搬回了她房间
but I figure, you know, she's been here longer,
但我想,她在这的资历比较老
so whatever.
无所谓了
Here.
拿着
I can't remember the last time I heard music.
我都不记得上次听音乐是什么时候了
You deserve it, Alex.
这是你应得的,艾丽克丝
She got away.
她逃走了
The, um, terrorist.
那个恐怖分子
It was an active mission. She got away.
那不是演习,她跑了
Yeah, I heard.
是的,我听说了
That's not our fault.
那不是我们的错
We did our jobs.
我们只是做了该做的
With Henry Sampson's arrest,
随着亨利·辛普森的被捕
Air America's stock has continued to plummet,
美国航空公司的股价持续走低
losing nearly 70% of its market value overnight.
一夜之间损失了近七成市值
Sampson was allegedly in cahoots with the Vargus Cartel,
据称辛普森与瓦格斯贩毒集团勾结
Coordinating over a dozen cocaine shipments
在哥伦比亚和美国之间
between Colombia and the United States.
多次协同偷运海洛因
The suspected cartel members in the notorious video
邮报公布的录像中出现的
released by "The Post" remain at large.
贩毒集团的疑犯仍逍遥法外
Pepper spray.
我差点就要用"防狼"喷雾了
Hey, you can never be too careful.
小心点没错的
How's the new gig?
新工作怎么样
Pretty great, actually.
非常好
Breaking a national story of
发表了一篇利用空运进行毒品交易的
a drug running airline made me kinda popular.
全国爆炸性新闻,多少让我有了点名气
Jill, you have to stop digging into this.
吉尔,你不能再深入调查了
Digging into what?
调查什么
You know what? No, you know.
你很清楚,不,你才清楚
And you won't even give me their name.
你连他们的名字都不愿告诉我
You're only breathing because you don't know their name.
正是因此,你才保住了小命
And because killing the journalist who took down Air America
而且干掉搞垮美国航空公司的记者
would make people look further into Jeremy Holt's murder.
只会让人们进一步关注杀害杰里米·霍尔特的凶手
What gets me is,
让我难过的是
Jeremy's family will never know the truth.
杰里米的家人永远都不会知道真相
And that these people, whoever they are,
那些人,无论他们是谁
they get away with it. And no one can stop them.
他们逃脱了法律的制裁,没人能阻止他们
I'm going to stop them.
我会阻止他们
Well, see you don't have to do it alone.
你没必要单枪匹马
I can help.
我能帮助你
I'm not alone, Jill.
我并非单枪匹马,吉尔
But if I need your help, I'll ask.
但如果我需要你的帮助,我会找你
I promise.
我保证
Can I quote you on that?
能引用你的话吗
Not really.
不行
"But if I need your help, I'll ask."
"如果我需要你的帮助,我会找你"
Oh, wait!
不要

分享到