尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第14集:"果戈里"
日期:2017-02-22 07:32

(单词翻译:单击)

6 years ago, I was taken from prison
六年前,一个政府秘密小组
and forced to become an assassin
将我从狱中释放
for a secret unit of the government,
并胁迫我成为一名杀手
a black-ops program called Division
名为"组织"的秘密行动组
that has now gone rogue.
如今已变得不听将令
They destroyed my identity,
他们抹杀了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
还杀害了我爱的人
I escaped, and now the man that trained me, someone I trusted, is hunting me.
我跳出魔窟,如今,我曾经信赖的教官正在追杀我
What Division doesn't know
但"组织"并不知道
is that I have a partner on the inside-Alex—
我在"组织"内部安插了内应,艾丽克丝
one of their brightest stars.
他们冉冉升起的新星之一
And she's not my only ally.
她不是我唯一的战友
A CIA analyst who had begun his own
一名已开始独自调查"组织"的
investigation into Division joined me.
中央情报局分析员也加入了我的队伍
Division's archrivals, Gogol, tried to recruit me.
"组织"的主要对手"果戈理" 曾想拉我入伙
But I will take down Division my way, on my terms.
但是我想靠自己的力量和方式打垮"组织"
And the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name.
他们临死前说的最后一个词将会是我的名字
Agent Conahan, this is Jurgen.
康纳汉特工, 我是尤根
I'm late, but we shall meet at the location we discussed.
我迟到了,我们还是在约定好的地方碰头
Please wait there for me.
请在那里等我
Sir, it's Conahan. The meeting is on.
长官,我是康纳汉,我们马上碰头了
I'll contact you when I have the package.
我一拿到东西就联系你
Jurgen? You have the weapon?
是尤根吗,你把那武器带来了吗
I am telling you, sir,
请听我说,长官
it could be connected to Conahan's murder.
这可能和康纳汉的被杀有关
I'm having the chatter analyzed now. If you could just listen to the...
我正在分析这段对话,如果您能听我...
Yeah. I understand.
是的,我明白了
Happy Valentine's day.
情人节快乐
You toss the old one? My gift to the Hudson river.
你把旧的扔了吗,送给哈德逊河神了
Remember to rotate the hiding place. Oh, and new protocol.
记得经常更换藏匿地点,还有新的暗号
I call the loft, pretend it's a wrong number,
我打公寓的座机,假装打错了
you shout me on that. All right?
你就吼我,好吧
What's wrong?
你怎么了
I just thought it would be easier for us on the outside.
我本以为在外面,我们能够轻松一点
It's never going to be easy, Alex.
艾丽克丝,世上无易事
You can't let your guard down.
你决不能放松警惕
Got to live the lie.
我们必须去演绎一个谎言
Till the lie becomes your life.
直到连自己也信以为真
That's right.
正是
What is that?
那是什么
I hacked a traffic cam in D.C.
我侵入了华盛顿的一个交通摄像头
It alerts me when that heart shows up.
有这种心型图案出现时就会通知我
It's from Fletcher.
是弗莱彻画的
So that's your CIA guy.
他就是你在中情局的内线喽
Michael's been talking about putting a survey team on him.
迈克尔一直说要针对他成立一个调查组
Yeah, I figured.
对,我知道
Which is why we have to do all this stupid cloak-and-dagger stuff.
所以我们得搞这些愚蠢的暗号
He's cute. Are you two, you know...
他很帅啊,你俩...
connecting? No. But if we were, it's none of your business.
在交往吗,没有,就算有也不关你的事
He's fighting Division, too. That is my business.
他也在对抗"组织",这就关我的事了啊
Oh, yeah? What about you?
是吗,那你呢
That neighbor of yours, what's his name? Nathan?
你那位邻居,叫啥来着,内森
Are you two...
你俩...
Connecting? You're right. It is none of your business.
在交往吗,你说的对,不关你的事
I thought so.
我看有情况
But...would it be so bad if we both got to have a life?
但...如果我们都有了社交生活,真的会很糟吗
Alex, you know how I feel about relationships with outsiders.
艾丽克丝,你知道我对和局外人交往的看法
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
Not just for us.
不光危及我们
I know.
我知道
Happy Valentine's day.
情人节快乐
the bat signal:
语出呼叫蝙蝠侠时用的探照灯暗号
Couldn't wait to use the bat signal, huh?
等不及要试试呼叫暗号了哈
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Remember when you promised to make me a hero?
你答应过要把我打造成大英雄,还记得吗
I need you to listen.
我需要你仔细听我说
You're not gonna make me read all that, are you?
你不是要我看完所有这些吧
Chris Conahan, one of ours.
克里斯·康纳汉,我们的人
murdered in Berlin 3 days ago.
三天前在柏林被杀
Why are you telling me this?
为什么要告诉我这些
Isn't the CIA all over it?
这不是你们中情局自己的事吗
I can't get the people upstairs to listen to me.
上面的人不听我的
Which means I got no one else to turn to.
也就是说,我找不到可以帮我的人
And the irony? This has nothing to do with Division.
可笑的是,这和"组织"没有关系
But it may have to do with a terrorist attack on U.S. Soil.
但这可能和针对美国领土的恐怖袭击有关
Why do you think that?
你为何这么想
Well, part of my fantastic new career
我新工作的好处在于
has me monitoring cold war substations in Europe.
我能监视冷战时期在欧洲所设的分站
I picked up on some chatter.Uh,
我注意到某些通话记录
a phone conversation about a cutting-edge weapon coming into the U.S.
电话内容是关于即将进入美国的一种尖端武器
Callers mentioned a courier for the device,
通话人提到了该武器的交货人
A guy by the name of Jurgen.
一个叫尤根的家伙
Conahan told his superiors
康纳汉告诉他的上级
that he was meeting an asset also named Jurgen.
他要碰头的线人也叫尤根
If you ask me, Jurgen is bringing the weapon into the U.S.
依我看,是尤根要把武器带入美国
He's arming the terrorists.
他这是在武装恐怖分子
Jurgen—it's an alias,
尤根是化名
for Emil Voss, German arms dealer,
真名叫埃米尔·沃斯,德国军火商
educated at Oxford. He's probably about 36 by now.
曾就读于牛津大学,他现在大约三十六岁
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
I slept with him.
我跟他上过床
For about 2 weeks. A Division op.
和他好了约两周,是"组织"的任务
Look, Nikita, if this intel is solid,
尼基塔,如果情报属实
we're talking about a serious attack,
那这就是一起严重的恐怖袭击了
and Voss has the weapon.
现在武器在沃斯手里
But I can't ask you to help.
但是我不能求你帮忙
I can't make you to go to him.
我不能让你再去找他
No one at the CIA knows Voss the way I do.
中情局里的人都不如我了解沃斯
I can find him.
我能找到他
I can do this my way.
通过我自己的方式
Nikita.
尼基塔
I'll do what I have to.
我会做好我该做的
I got your request for the survey team on Ryan Fletcher.
你要成立瑞安·弗莱彻调查组的请求我收到了
Good. I've selected the agents.
很好,我已经选好了特工
Don't bother. Waste of resources.
不必了,那是浪费资源
I put in a call and got him reassigned.
我打了个电话,把他调走了
He's probably monitoring
我们说话这会儿
cold war substations as we speak.
他可能在监视冷战时期所设的分站
He is working with Nikita.
他和尼基塔是一伙的
That means we can't underestimate him.
所以我们不能低估了他
First Owen, now Ryan.
先是欧文,再是瑞安
She always was the ultimate honey trap.
真是英雄难过美人关啊
She remains a threat.
她仍是个祸患
Yes, she does
对,她仍是个祸患
just as you remain head of the taskforce designed to stop her.
正如你这个对付她的专案组长还没失业
How's that going for you, by the way?
对了,你干这活儿还行吗
What'd you get?
你都买了些什么
Something kind of cool. Do you want to see?
很有意思的东西,想看看吗
Awesome. An mp3 player.
真棒, MP3播放器
Did your old one break? I don't have an old one.
你旧的那个坏了吗,我没旧的
I don't have any music to put on it, either,
现在想起来当时
Now that I think about it. You don't have any CDs?
我也没歌往里存,你没有唱片吗
I lost a lot... in the move.
我搬家时...弄丢了很多
Well, lucky for you, you live next to a DJ.
算你走运,你邻居可是个DJ
I got a better selection of music than most stores.
我藏的碟比一般音像店都多
You should check it out later.
你该到我那儿看看去
You know, I have a better idea. Why don't you bring some to dinner?
我有个更好的主意,不如晚餐时带过来
Tonight, here. All right. Cool.
今晚,就在这里,好呀
But we have to order in, because, well, it's me.
可我们得叫外卖,因为本姑娘不下厨房
That's the delivery guy. Got a stereo to go with it.
是送货的,来送音响
Yo, come on up. Excuse me?
你上来吧,你说什么
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were the delivery guy.
抱歉,我以为你是送货的
Looking for Alex? Who is this?
你找艾丽克丝吗,你是谁
It's Nathan. I'm a neighbor. Sounds like batman.
我叫内森,她的邻居,声音像蝙蝠侠
Hello? Did I call at a bad time?
喂,电话打得不是时候吗
Michael? No. Just letting you know the survey team
是迈克尔吗,没,只是通知你
I asked you to join was scrubbed.
我让你加入的调查组解散了
I'd tell you to take the day off and relax,
我想让你放天假,好好放松
But it sounds like you're well on your way.
可听起来你调整得很不错
Oh. No, we were— we were just hanging out.
不是,我们只是一起坐坐
I understand. Good-bye, Alex.
我知道,再见,艾丽克丝
Work.
工作的事
I thought we were done with these kinds of missions.
我本以为我们不会再接这类活儿了
Amanda recommended you.
阿曼达推荐了你
She thinks you're getting too comfortable with your extended cover.
她觉得你现在过得乐不思蜀
She told you about Daniel? She's concerned.
她告诉你丹尼尔的事了吗,她很担忧
She's concerned?
她担心什么
Are you seeing him?
你在和他约会吗
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
Michael, why are you sending me on this mission?
迈克尔,你为什么派给我这个任务
I didn't order this.
不是我下的令
Trust me.
相信我
Relationships with outsiders are dangerous, Nikita.
尼基塔,和局外人交往是很危险的
And not just for you. Do you understand?
不光危及你自己,你明白吗
I need to go over the suppliers lists.
我得去查下供货商名录
Don't go. I want to close this deal.
不要走,我想做成这笔买卖
I can't believe General Ungara agreed to the terms. Can you?
我不敢相信昂加拉将军接受了这个报价,你说呢
Well, you negotiated beautifully.
那是因为你的谈判技巧高明
You have a gift for deception. Along with a few others.
你有惑人心智的天赋,还有点勾魂的功夫
Our business is a business of relationships.
我们的生意就是靠人脉
So true. Except for the few that really matter.
没错,但也有个别弥足珍贵
I'm hungry. Can we order a sandwich or something?
我饿死了,能不能订个三明治什么的
That can be arranged.
这个可以有
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, the sandwich is on its way.
三明治马上送到
You know, I still haven't taken you to my favorite spot,
我还没带你去我最喜欢的住处
The Chalet Margeaux in Quebec.
魁北克省的玛戈隆小屋
I love to go there when I have business in the states.
我在那美国有生意时都喜欢去那里
It is so private.
很私密
And air as crisp as a late-harvest Riesling.
空气犹如雷司令酒般清新
I can't wait.
我都等不及了
Everything all right?
一切顺利吗
Yeah. I'm done. We're golden.
对,搞定了,可以"结束"了[暗号双关语]
What the hell is this?
这到底怎么回事
We're not here for you, Mr. Voss.
我们不是来抓你的,沃斯先生
Josephine Besson? Interpol.
约瑟芬·贝森,我们是国际刑警
We're here on behalf of Swiss Banking Regulators.
我们代表瑞士银监会抓捕你
Oh, no. I'm scared.
不,真吓人
What's going on here?
怎么回事
You all right?
你没事吧
You get what you wanted?
这下你如愿以偿了吧
You will never have to be Josephine again. You have my word on that.
你不用再扮约瑟芬了,我说到做到
Wow. Is there anything I can...
我能为您效劳吗
Yes. You can get the rest of my bags.
你可以帮我搬剩下的行李
I still don't understand why I need to do this personally.
我还是不明白为什么要我亲自做这件事
I apologize for the inconvenience, Mr. Jurgen.
抱歉给您带来不便,尤根先生
The room is under your name.
房间登记的是您的名字
It appears our electronic key system was hit with a computer virus.
我们的房匙系统似乎被电脑病毒攻击了
Oh, then my timing's perfect. Josephine.
我来得可真是时候,约瑟芬
Mon ami. Oh! what a surprise!
我的朋友,真巧啊
What in the world are you doing here? I—I'm...
你怎么会来这里,我...
Not being in prison. That's what I'm doing.
没在监狱,所以就来了这里
Are you here alone?
你一个人吗
I was just going to ask you the same question.
我也正要问你这个问题
You must join me in my room.
你一定得来我房间
Then my timing is perfect. How about now?
赶早不如赶巧,不如就现在吧
Oh, I've missed you, Josephine.
我一直牵挂着你,约瑟芬
Do you know what they never tell you about prison?
知道监狱里不为人知的那些故事吗
The terrible smells.
那股骚臭味
They never go away, you know? They just sort of move around.
挥之不去,到处弥漫着
I remember you going on and on about the air up here.
我记得你一直念叨着这里的清新空气
Well, you didn't just get out? Last month.
你不是刚刑满释放吧,上个月出来的
A girl needs a little time to earn some spending money.
女孩子总得赚点零花钱来花花
So you're back in business.
你又重操旧业了吗
All that time behind bars,
你在监狱服刑的那段日子
You'd think you'd want to pick up exactly where we left off.
你会想重拾我们的美好回忆
Of course. You know I never really stopped thinking about you.
当然,我日日夜夜都惦记着你
Where you were, what you were up to.
惦记着你身在何处,惦记着你何去何从
You here on business? Pleasure.
你是来谈生意的吗,来旅行
I thought we said we were ordering dinner.
我们不是说好订餐的吗
You said. I'm gonna teach you how to make a pizza.
没错,但我要教你做比萨
Give a girl a pizza and you feed her for a day.
一份比萨只能让女孩吃上一天
Teach her how to cook...
而教会她如何烹饪...
And she'll burn down the building.
那样她就会把整栋楼烧了
Now the secret to making a quality pie.
现在奉上馅饼制作秘籍
Buy the dough from a pizzeria.
买比萨店的面团
Michael.
迈克尔
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
Oh, I was in the neighborhood.
我在这附近办事
Is it an emergency?
有急事吗
No, I just thought maybe we could go over some numbers.
我只是来跟你核对几个数据
It won't take very long.
不会很久的
Funny, you used to know how to show a girl a good time.
有趣,你以前很会哄女孩的
You want to know what's funny?
想知道什么事情更有趣吗
Right after you were taken by interpol,
你被国际刑警组织抓走之后
my best suppliers started getting arrested.
我最大的几个供货商
By American intelligence.
就接连被美国情报部门逮捕
And you believe I had something to do with that?
你确信这和我有关系吗
Believe, no.
不确信
Wonder, yes.
但怀疑
And now you show up here out of nowhere.
而现在你又突然冒出来
Who do you really work for?
你到底为谁工作
You know who I work for, Emil.
你知道我为谁卖命,埃米尔
Moi.
我自己
But I will admit, I did come here looking for you.
但我承认,我是来找你的
You said you like to hide out here
你说过你在美国做生意时
when you were doing business in America.
喜欢在这里落脚
Well, I'm looking for business.
我是来做生意的
I can help you with your current operation, you know.
我能帮你做好手上这单生意
What makes you think I have one?
你怎么知道我有生意要做
Oh, silly me. You're just here for the mud bath.
难道你是来洗泥浴的吗
I know you're planning an attack.
我知道你们在策划一起袭击
And I know about the weapon.
我知道你们用什么武器
And I also know you are working with Gogol.
我还知道你和"果戈理"合作
You don't think I saw them pulling up downstairs?
你以为我看不到他们在楼下停的车吗
Gogol? Come on, Emil,
"果戈理" 好了,埃米尔
since when do you get in bed with Russian mercs?
你怎么会跟这帮俄罗斯佣兵搞在一起呢
Gogol's here?
"果戈理"在这里吗
Get down!
卧倒
You certainly don't fight like a banker.
你打起架来可不像个银行家
You definitely do.
你倒是很像
What, are you American? CIA?
你是美国人吗,中情局的吗
I'll ask the questions. If you're not working with Gogol,
现在是我问你,如果你不是跟"果戈理"合作
then how are you pulling off the attack?
你打算如何实施袭击
There is no attack.
根本没什么袭击
Get up.
起来
Then why is Ari Tasarov here?
那为什么阿里·塔瑟洛夫会在这儿
He's trying to stop me.
他想阻止我
From what?
阻止你干什么
From defecting. I have Gogol's weapon.
阻止我叛逃,我拿了"果戈理"的武器
I want to turn myself in to U.S. Authorities
我想向美国当局自首
and get immunity, asylum.
来寻求豁免和庇护
You.
就凭你
I tried 3 days ago
我三天前尝试过
and my contact was killed in Berlin.
但我的联系人在柏林被杀了
What about the weapon?
那武器是什么
It's a dirty bomb, completely undetectable
那是个颗脏弹,完全探测不到
and expressly designed to kill civilians.
专门用来杀伤民众
You built it. No, Gogol built it.
你做的,不,"果戈理"做的
They hired me to auction it off.
他们雇我把它卖出去
And that's why they killed the agent in Berlin.
所以他们在柏林杀了那个特工
Josephine, he was the only American agent that I trusted.
约瑟芬,他是我唯一信任的美国特工
And I've been trying to find someone else.
我一直在想办法找其他人
And now I have.
现在我找到了
This is the part where you lower the gun?
这样你可以放下枪了吗
Show me the weapon first.
先带我去看脏弹
You'll have to let us know
下次你有约会时
the next time you have a gig.
一定要事先通知我们
Maybe we can make a company outing,
也许可以把它变成公费旅游
write it off as market research. Thank you.
以市场调查的名义报销,谢谢
What type of marketing do you guys do?
你们做的是哪一方面的市场营销
Alex doesn't talk much about work.
艾丽克丝不怎么谈工作的事
I like to keep my work life at work
我只想工作时间处理工作
and not follow me home at night.
不想把它带入私生活
Well, our specialty is relationship marketing.
我们的专长是"关系营销"
We create memorable personal experiences
我们创造令人难忘的体验
that keep the customers coming back for more.
吸引了众多的回头客
It must pay well.
收入肯定不菲
I know that rents are crazy in this building.
我知道这座公寓的租金很贵
Oh, yeah. The company pays for all this.
对,这些都是公司出的钱
Apartment, car, wardrobe.
公寓,汽车,服装
I'm a lucky girl.
我很幸运
Well, they are tools of the trade.
它们是做交易的工具
Trade.
什么交易
Alex is like a brand ambassador.
艾丽克丝好比一名形象大使
Her image is a key component of what we sell.
她的形象是我们的卖点
And it has to live up to the expectations of our clientele.
必须要满足我们客户的期望值
And what kind of expectations are we talking about here?
这个期望值指的是什么
You know, the usual.
常规的那种
Attractive, available, and always up for a good time.
颠倒众生,随叫随到,总是热望与君共度良宵
You see, marketing
营销这玩意
is always about wish fulfillment.
总是在对欲望的满足
That's exactly what Alex does.
这正是艾丽克丝的工作
She makes her clients' every wish come true.
她可以满足客户的一切愿望
Excuse me. I need to take this.
失陪,我得接这个电话
This is Michael.
我是迈克尔
I really hate to eat and run,
真的很抱歉,我得先走一步了
but I have to get back to the office.
我必须回公司一趟
Trouble with another ambassador?
哪位形象大使又有麻烦了吗
Nathan, it was a pleasure to meet you.
内森,很高兴认识你
Alex, I'll see you soon.
艾丽克丝,我们回头见
I'm not...
我不是...
It's not what you think.
事实不是你想的那样
Alex, I'm not asking.
艾丽克丝,我又没问你
Let me help you clean up.
我来帮你收拾吧
What's the point? The mess will be here tomorrow.
有什么好收拾的,明天就都完蛋了
Is that it? Yeah.
就是这个吗,是的
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Wait.
等一下
How would you ever get that through security?
你怎么带着这个通过安检呢
The bag is lined with a reflective polymer.
这个包用反扫描合成材料做的衬里
It creates an image for the x-ray machine.
它使X光机呈现出另一个图像
They don't see this. They see
他们看不见武器,他们看到的是
a businessman's pressed shirts and shaving cream.
一个商人平整的衬衫和剃须膏
Get on a plane, detonate it,
上飞机之后,就引爆它
spread radioactivity across a whole city.
将放射源散布在整座城市
Or you just blow it up in the airport if you like.
或者你也可以在机场引爆它
You trust him?
你信得过他吗
Well, I don't have any reason not to.
我没有理由不相信他
At least not yet.
至少目前没有
All right, we need to get Voss and the package
好吧,我们得把沃斯和脏弹
onto U.S. Soil.
弄进美国领土
Now, there's a border checkpoint about 45 minutes south of you,
在你们南边45分钟车程处有个边防站
but it might take me some time
但我需要些时间
to get the seventh floor to sign off.
让七楼的高层批准入境
What are you gonna tell them about me?
你打算怎么跟他们说我
You're an independent contractor.
就说你是雇佣兵
Nikita, are you sure that you trust Voss?
尼基塔,你确定能信任沃斯吗
I still haven't confirmed who killed our man in Berlin.
我仍未确认在柏林杀害我们人的真凶
Local police are sending the video surveillance.
当地警方正要发给我监控录像
If Voss did the killing, we'll reassess.
如果是沃斯干的,我们再从长计议
But for now I say we move on this.
但眼下我看我们只能先这么办
Gogol's here, Ryan.
"果戈理"的人在这儿,瑞安
The russian military contractors?
那个俄国军方雇佣的杀手组织吗
The russian Division.
也就是俄国的"组织"
Let's just say I have a history with them, too.
我和他们之间也有过节
Are you ok?
你没事吧
I will be when this is all over.
这一切都结束了,我会没事的
That's not what I meant. I just...
我不是这个意思,我只想...
I want you to be careful.
我希望你多加小心
Just one?
就一个吗
Da.
是的
Just describe her.
长什么样子的
Like Division.
很像"组织"
Da.
是的
You fought Nikita.
你和尼基塔交手了
It wasn't a fair fight.
真是场不公平的较量
They won't try the airport.
他们不会去飞机场的
Although there are 4 bus depots,
尽管十公里内
2 rail stations within a 10-kilometer radius,
有四个汽车站和两个火车站
Our lovely girl knows it would be suicide
我们的小可爱知道
to travel on a predetermined route.
搭乘路线固定的交通工具等于自杀
This leaves travel by car.
这就只剩下开车跑一条路了
More mobility, easier to lateral.
更加灵活,更容易调头
She can hide in plain sight.
她可以在我们的眼皮底下隐藏起来
But she still needs to go through the border checkpoint,
但她还是需要经过边防检查站
and that's where you 4 will be.
那就是你们四个要去的蹲守点
You are going to take our weapon back from her.
你们要从她的手上夺回我们的武器
Then you are going to bring her to me.
还要把她抓来见我
Hopefully we lost Gogol.
希望我们甩掉了"果戈理"
Couldn't you have stolen something with heat?
你就不能搞辆有暖气的车吗
Not used to traveling economy?
还不习惯经济旅行吧
I know you don't like me,
我知道你不喜欢我
but do you still not trust me?
但你还是不信任我吗
What happened to you, Voss?
沃斯,到底发生了什么
Why the sudden change?
为什么你突然转变了
I'd love to sit here and tell you
我很想坐下来跟你说
that I had a near-death experience or that I lost a loved one,
我曾差点丧命或者失去了挚爱什么的
but the fact is, there are no loved ones.
但其实根本没有什么大爱大恨
There's just a succession of mass murderers
只有一连串的大屠杀
and common thugs who relied on me for care and feeding.
和一群靠我糊口的亡命徒
For years I told myself that the world
多年来,我一直在对自己说
had thrown me in with these vermin.
是世界将我丢弃给了这些人渣
Seduced by crime, forced into the business.
被犯罪所诱惑,被迫干这种勾当
But I wasn't.
但我没法说服自己
Then you saw the weapon and you turned against them.
然后你看到这武器于是决定与他们反目
I went rogue,
按你们的说法
to use the parlance of your business.
我这叫,叛逃了
And that's what my surrender is all about.
这就是我弃暗投明的原因
I have to erase what I was,
我要抹去我的过去
so I can become...
我才能变成...
whoever I might be.
那个真正的我
The question is...
问题是...
Am I too late?
是否为时太晚
I hope you're not.
希望不会
Thank you, Josephine.
谢谢你,约瑟芬
It's Nikita.
尼基塔
My name's Nikita.
我叫尼基塔
Gogol's here.
"果戈理"的人来了
Our CIA contacts are pulling in now.
我们中情局联络人的车也到了
Go. I'll distract them.
快走,我来引开他们
You are Voss? Yes.
你就是沃斯吗,对
I'll take that.
我来拿
You did it.
你成功了
I heard from my team.
我们的人收到消息了
Voss and the weapon are stateside.
沃斯和那武器都已入境
They made it through security without a hitch.
顺利无阻地通过了安检
Just make sure the right people
确保由可靠的人负责拆卸
take that thing apart and study it.
跟研究就行
Already on it.
已经在安排了
Hey, I'm...
听着,我刚拿到...
getting these screen grabs from Berlin.
柏林凶杀现场的录像
I was able to enhance them. Voss was there,
我优化了图像,沃斯当时在场
But he wasn't the shooter.
但不是他开的枪
I'm sending them to to your phone now.
我马上把录像发你手机上
Are you giving me another assignment?
这么快就要给我第二项任务了吗
The shooter is Gogol.
开枪的是"果戈理"的人
He might be one of the guys you tangled with. Just—
你可能跟他交过手
see if you recognize him. It's coming through now.
你只要看看认不认识他,发过去了
Roan.
罗恩
Ryan, that shooter's not Gogol, he's Division.
瑞安,那不是"果戈理"而是"组织"的人
What?
什么
Tell your men to change their route.
让你的人赶紧调整路线
You're going to meet them.
否则就会被"组织"的人截击
You need to personally escort Voss to D.C.
你得亲自护送沃斯到华府
Trust no one.
不要相信任何人
Nikita...
尼基塔
Emil?
埃米尔
They showed you good time after all.
到底还是让他们耍了
Don't move.
别动
Ryan? They're all dead. We got played.
瑞安,他们都死了,我们被耍了
You certainly did.
那还用说
If you think this is over...
这事不算完
Now, now, don't be a sore loser.
你别输不起啊
You're just in time.
来得正是时候
For what?
正是什么时候
Watch.
听这个
Is that why you called, to brag?
你打电话来就是为了炫耀吗
Actually, it's called gloating,
其实这叫幸灾乐祸
And I earned it,
而我有理由这样
after you commandeered my network
是你侵入我的网络系统在先
and gave your little propaganda speech to the proletariat.
还跟我那帮手下发表煽动言论
I had to make them feel better.
我得让他们能好受点儿
They've been getting their asses kicked a lot lately.
毕竟他们最近被我收拾得屁滚尿流
Not this time. Now, here your boy Fletcher
这次可不是,你的马仔弗莱彻
thought he's stumbled onto some chatter.
还以为他意外发现了什么重要线索
Well, guess what.
没想到吧
It was all homemade right here in Division,
这都是"组织"一手策划的
sent directly to his desk.
就为了把他耍得团团转
I knew the minute that Voss got away from us in Berlin,
沃斯在柏林从我们手里溜掉那一刻
there was only one agent who would
我就知道有且只有一名特工
ever be able to track him down.
能够出马将他拿下
My old favorite.
我彼时的爱将
You did call to brag.
你无非就是为了炫耀
No, I called to thank you.
不,我打来感谢你的
Could never have done it without you, Josephine.
没你这事可成不了,约瑟芬
Take a look around.
四处看看吧
The shell casings from the tula cartridges,
弹壳是图拉兵工厂制造
Steel core.
钢芯弹头
That's Gogol's bullet of choice, isn't it?
是"果戈理"的制式子弹,没错吧
So Gogol is the evil empire,
所以"果戈理"这次成了大反派
And Division saves the day.
"组织"成了救世英雄
All the evidence will be there.
该有的证据一样不缺
Right down to the charred remains
甚至还包括沃斯前女友
of Voss' ex-girlfriend.
烧焦的尸体
Blow up the car—now.
引爆汽车
You missed me.
你这次没弄死我
Don't worry. When I bury you,
别担心,等我弄死你的时候
I won't call to brag first.
我不会打电话向你炫耀的
Guess we were watching over Ryan
这么说我们的人在监视瑞安
and using him to get to Nikita.
并利用他诱使尼基塔上钩
I was gonna tell you. That's why I called you in there.
我正打算告诉你呢,所以才叫你来
You don't have to explain yourself.
你无需解释
I understand why you'd want the circle small.
我明白你为何要知情的人尽量少
You used your contacts in the CIA to monitor Ryan.
你利用你中情局的眼线监视瑞安
Yes. Speaking of which, I want you to take that over
没错,说到这个,剩下的你接手吧
and get that weapon back as quickly as possible.
尽快拿回武器
That might be tricky.
可能有点棘手
Tricky?
棘手什么
Well, it seems like you struck another nerve with Nikita.
你好像又一次把尼基塔惹毛了
You talking about that little threat she spouted back there?
你是说她刚才那个无足轻重的威胁吗
I promised her that she would never have to be Josephine again
我承诺过她不必再扮约瑟芬
And you took her back there.
你却让她又扮了一次
Her threat is real.
她的威胁不容忽视
What?
什么事
Hello?

I need you at Division in an hour.
我需要你一小时后回到"组织"基地
Why?
为什么
They just stole a dirty bomb
他们刚刚在纽约州北部
off of two CIA operatives in upstate New York.
从两个中情局特工手里偷了一颗脏弹
My guess is they'll try to secure
我猜他们会想办法把炸弹
air transport back to headquarters.
通过航空运输送回总部
I need you to find out what airport that is.
我需要你找出他们通过哪个机场运送
Alex.
艾丽克丝
Yeah, yeah, I'm here.
好的好的,我在听
Alex, if Percy gets ahold of this,
艾丽克丝,如果让珀西拿到了炸弹
He sells it to the highest bidder.
他会卖给出价最高的买家
I don't want to know who that is. I need you on the ball.
我不能让他得逞,我需要你机灵点
I'm on my way. I'll text you when I've got it.
我这就走,查到后短信发给你
Ma'am, are you all right?
这位女士,你还好吧
Oh, you do know how to make an entrance.
你以为自己走红地毯呢
My men told me that you made it across the border with Voss.
听我手下说,你不是和沃斯成功越境了吗
My trip was cut short.
我的行程被迫缩短了
Where's the weapon?
武器在哪
I should ask you that.
我还准备问你呢
Voss' car was attacked,
沃斯的车被袭击了
tula shell casings everywhere.
现场到处是图拉弹壳
Division.
是"组织"干的
Move.
让开
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Upstairs.
上楼
Go through my bags,
从我的行李里面
pick out which guns to wear,
挑把趁手的枪
and then I'm gonna get that bomb back.
然后去把炸弹夺回来
And I swear, if I have to ask you to move again, Ari—
告诉你,如果你还让我请你让开的话
Don't be that way. We can help you.
大可不必这样,我们能帮你的
The enemy of my enemy.
敌人的敌人...
Is just another man standing in my way.
不过是又一个挡路的人而已
Get the car.
去开车
All right, this is a high-priority payload.
要运送的这枚脏弹很重要
Get me somebody on the ground.
给我接地勤人员
I need to talk to you.
我有事找你
Sir, I got the grab team leader on the line.
长官,截货小队队长要您听电话
Now is not a good time.
待会再说
Agent Estrin, there's a jet waiting at the rendezvous.
埃斯特林特工,指定地点有飞机等候
It'll take you and the payload back to HQ.
将会带你和脏弹回总部
Do you copy?
收到请讲
You owe me after what you did.
之前做的算你欠我的
Copy that. We'll signal once we're airborne.
明白,一起飞我们会汇报的
Excuse me?
你说什么
What I did was my job.
我是在行使我的职责
Nathan is my friend. Was my friend.
内森是我朋友,原本的朋友
I don't get to have a life?
我都不能有正常的生活吗
Your cover does not just protect you.
你的伪装身份不只是为了保护你
It protects him.
也是为了保护他
It is your responsibility to maintain that distance.
保持适当的距离是你的责任
Live the lie until the lie becomes your life.
演绎谎言,直到自己也信以为真
Sir, ETA for the grab team to
长官,截货小队预计20分钟后
Herndon airport's 20 minutes.
到达赫恩登机场
Great.
很好
I know how to hide a secret, Michael.
我知道如何守口如瓶,迈克尔
That's what you taught me, remember?
是你教我的,难道你忘了吗
You got off easy, Alex.
我不和你计较,艾丽克丝
And this conversation is over.
谈话到此结束
Ryan, how far are you from Herndon airport?
瑞安,你离赫恩登机场还有多远
A couple miles, I think.
大概还有几英里吧
That's about 10 miles closer than I am.
你比我离那里近10英里
Gogol's following me.
"果戈理"在跟踪我
What?
什么
Trust me, we're going to need a diversion.
相信我,我们得引开敌人
Stall Division until I get there.
在我到达之前拖住"组织"的人
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Do you intend to fly this aircraft today?
你今天要驾驶这架飞机吗
Yeah. That's the plan.
是的,计划是这样的
Huh. 'cause it doesn't look like we got a flight plan on file.
貌似调度表上没有显示今天有飞行安排
Only IFRS require one.
只有导航飞行才需要调度
I'm flying this thing VFR.
我是飞目视飞行的
Oh, boy.
天啊
Well, if that's the case, we got a bigger problem than I thought.
如果真是这样,那就更麻烦了
This is upstate New York, buddy.
伙计,这里是纽约州北部
The weather changes faster here than the Mets lineup.
天气变化得比大都会队的阵容还快
We don't allow any VFR flights out of Herndon.
我们是不允许目视飞行离开赫恩登的
Got any creative solutions?
能通融一下吗
A...pretty simple one,
好说好说...
Actually.
实际上
I'll just...bring over the appropriate forms
我这就去拿张调度表过来
and you can fill out an ifr flight plan in no time at all.
你填上导航飞行计划起飞即可
I mean, otherwise, there's no way
要不然塔台
the tower's gonna let you take off.
是不会让你起飞的
As long as it's quick.
只要快点怎么都行
Ok, you want to just, uh, get started on these?
好了,填表就行了
The sooner you fill them out, the sooner you—
越早填完你越...
Tell the tower I'm cleared for departure.
告诉塔台我可以起飞了
Good job keeping him on the ground.
拖住他们了,干得不错
I have black belt in bureaucracy.
我对官僚主义深有研究
Is that Gogol? Yeah.
那是"果戈理"的人吗,是的
They're nothing if not predictable.
要不是事先有准备,他们连屁都不是
I need you to do one more thing for me.
我还需要你再帮我个忙
Sir, I just got word from the hangar.
长官,我刚收到飞机库传来的消息
The team's under attack.
小队遭到攻击
Estrin, report.
埃斯特林,回话
Cover me.
掩护我
We lost the team, sir.
与小队失去联系,长官
Gogol took them out.
被"果戈理"全歼了
Any sign of Nikita?
发现尼基塔了吗
You must be a fan of World Cinema.
想必你遍览了世界各国电影
Kurosawa's "Yojimbo," isn't it?
这是受了黑泽明的《用心棒》的启发吧
The hero positions two warring gangs against each other
英雄精心设计,引发两个对头黑帮火拼
and gets them to fight for him.
他却从中得益
It was a book first.
那想法源于一本书
Dashiell Hammett. Not that I need to take cues from literature
达希尔·哈米特的,你已经让这事变得简单
when you make it so easy for me, Ari.
我就无需费神去借鉴文学作品了,阿里
And yet in the end, you're the one who's fooled.
但是最终你还是白费功夫
I think this show is over. Don't you?
这次表演结束了,你说呢
As always, my offer still stands.
我的大门依然为你敞开着
If you can't beat us, join us.
如果不能打败我们,就和我们做朋友吧
Think about it.
好好考虑吧
Fletcher's being promoted,
弗莱彻被提拔了
back to the main desk— clandestine operations.
他回到了总部,负责秘密行动
He must be very proud.
他一定觉得非常骄傲
He'll have more access than ever.
他的权力会比以前更大
I don't like it.
这可不妙
Just keep your focus on Nikita.
你还是对付尼基塔吧
If today taught us anything,
今天的事告诉我们
It's that she can be beaten.
她并非战无不胜
You should have seen their faces.
你真该看看他们的表情
It's not every day that an analyst
一名数据分析师拿着一颗脏弹
walks onto the seventh floor with a dirty bomb.
走进领导们的办公室,这可不是常事
I told you I'd make you a hero.
告诉过你,我会把你打造成大英雄
Yeah.
是啊
Some hero.
好一位英雄啊
I let Percy lead me around by the nose.
珀西耍得我团团转
Well, now you know how he operates.
现在你了解他的路数伎俩了吧
Just because you've been bumped upstairs,
虽然你现在平步青云
doesn't mean you can trust anyone.
你也不能相信任何人
Remember that.
记住这点
He's taken too many lives already.
他已经杀人无数
What is it?
怎么啦
Do you think we can ever erase who we were?
你觉得我们可以重新做人吗
Come back from it?
让往事随风
From what?
什么往事
The things we've done.
我们曾做过的事
Just...all of it.
所有的事
Nikita...
尼基塔
Do we even deserve to?
我们有没有资格
Yes.

You didn't follow the protocol.
你怎么不按约定的暗号通话呢
Sorry.
抱歉
How did it go?
情况如何
We got the weapon,
我们拿到了武器
but somebody paid a price.
但有人付出了代价
Alex, what I told you before
艾丽克丝,我原来跟你说过
about not getting close to anyone?
不要和任何人接近,记得吗
I know. It's for my own protection.
我知道,这是为了保护我
I was wrong.
我错了
I thought relationships with outsiders were dangerous.
我还以为和局外人交往是很危险的
They are.
这没错
But,
但是
You can't just live the lie, Alex.
你不可能总在演绎谎言,艾丽克丝
It's not enough.
这远远不够
You have to live, too.
你还得有真正的生活
Thanks.
谢谢
I need you to understand something.
你得明白一些事
What happened at dinner,
那天晚餐时
what my boss said...
我老板所说的...
That's not who I am.
我不是那种人
I didn't think it was.
我也没那么想
What I do for a living...
我的工作...
It's complicated.
一言难尽
And it really doesn't matter.
而且无关紧要
But I need you to understand.
但我要你理解我
I need you to believe me.
我要你相信我
Are you in some kind of trouble?
你惹上了什么麻烦吗
It's not like that, Nathan.
不是你想的那样,内森
'Cause whatever you need, I'm here.
不管你需要什么,我就在这里
I can help.
我能帮你
Or I'll find somebody who can.
或者找人帮忙
But if you need anything,
如果你需要什么
I'm right across the hall.
我就在走廊对面
All you gotta do is knock.
你只要敲敲门

分享到