尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第7集:作战技能测试
日期:2017-02-15 07:58

(单词翻译:单击)

6years ago, I was taken from prison,
六年前,一个名为"组织"的政府秘密小组
And forced to become an assassin for a secret unit of the government.
将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手
A black ops program called "Division"
如今"组织"
That has now gone rogue.
已变得不听将令
They destroyed my identity.
她们抹杀了我的存在
And they destroyed the man I loved. Daniel.
还杀害了我的爱人, 丹尼尔
I escaped.
我逃出魔窟
But there are others who have suffered my fate.
可还有其他人在重蹈我的覆辙
Recruits trained to serve "Division" against their will.
新人们被迫训练成组织的爪牙
My partner Alex has infiltrated their ranks,
我的搭档艾丽克丝已渗入组织内部
And together we'll free as many as we can.
我们将联手,使尽可能多的新人重获自由
Another piece in our plan to take down "Division."
我们计划的另一部分则是扳倒组织
Good morning.
早上好
Some of you have been in training here longer than others.
你们中有些人训练时日已经不短了
But none of you have experienced real world combat
可你们都不曾作为特遣队员
As part of a strike team.
经历过真正的战斗
So, today, we will be testing your skills
所以今天我们要测试你们的作战技能
In a simulated close-quarters firefight.
经历一场模拟近距离枪战
Team Alpha will be Thom, Ingrid, and Luke.
A小队成员为托姆,英格丽德和卢克
Team Omega-Robbie, Alex, and Sara.
O小队,罗比,艾丽克丝和萨拉
During this sim, while you are trying to survive
在这场模拟演习中,在你们努力存活的同时
You'll only have a second to decide
你们只能当机立断
Who is your friend,
孰友
And who is your enemy.
孰敌
So choose carefully.
务必慎重选择
"Give us courage and the quiet mind.
"赋予我们勇气与理智"
"Spare to us our friends,
"饶恕我们的朋友"
Soften to us our enemies."
"歼灭我们的敌人"
Why do I have to read this crap?
我为什么要读这堆烂东西
I need a big enough sample of your voice
我要取一份你声音的完整样本
For my text-to-speech program.
存入我的"文本与语音互转"程序里
So, that once you're inside Division—
这样的话,一旦你打入组织内部
Yeah. You can hear me on the thingie. Fine.
懂了,这样你就能在聊天工具上听到我的声音
Can't I just read "US weekly" Or something?
我能不能读些《美国周刊》之类的刊物
Poetry's better for the sound.
读诗歌录制声音效果更好
And you may learn something.
你还能从中学点东西
Spare my friends, kill my enemies?
饶恕我的朋友,歼灭我的敌人
Pretty clear on that.
我心里有数
If you know who your friends and your enemies are.
如果你分得清敌友的话
Yes.
没问题
What do you mean?
什么意思
You think I'm gonna make friends inside Division?
你以为我会在组织内结交朋友吗
Going through the program changes you.
里面的项目训练会改变你
It changed me.
我已经被改造了
The other recruits you'll meet,
你将遇到的其他新人
They're not there by choice.
他们也是身不由己
They've been abandoned and abused like you...
他们也像你一样,被人遗弃,遭人蹂躏
And me.
我也是
It's hard not to sympathize.
很难抑制住同病相怜的情感
So, I make friends.
那我会结交朋友
It'll make getting intel even easier.
这样获得情报就更易如反掌了
What?
什么
Making friends isn't hard.
交友很容易
Losing them will be.
失去朋友却很痛苦
Trust me.
相信我
When you're in a group,
当你进入小组
I want you to take a look at the recruit on either side of you.
我希望你从双方的立场去观察新人
Odds are before you graduate, one of them will die.
毕业前,你们中可能有人会死
Ok, I'm gonna lay suppressing fire.
我来火力压制
Move to the next cover on three.
我数到三,大家转移到另一个隐蔽处
1 2 Go!
1, 2—冲
Sara, cover our six!
萨拉,掩护我们的六点钟方向
Our rear!
就是我们的背后
Watch the rear, Sara
注意背后,萨拉
Alex, watch out!
艾丽克丝,当心
Omega, better luck next time.
O小队,祝你们下次好运
Good eyes out there, Alex.
艾丽克丝,好眼力
Thanks. Sara...
谢谢,萨拉
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
We have to.
我们必须谈
I get it, ok? I suck. Got us killed.
我懂了,行吧,我很逊,害死了全队
And you're fine with that?
难道你无所谓吗
Just—
别...
Hey, go easy on her, man.
别生她气了,兄弟
Her failure's my failure.
她的失败就是我的失败
You're a team leader, you get that.
你是队长,你明白的
Hey. Look at me. Look at me.
看着我,看着我
Look, everybody knows how good you are, Robbie. All right?
所有人都知道你有能耐,罗比,行了吗
And you're already set to graduate this program.
你一定会顺利毕业的
Sara can't change that. Ok?
这点萨拉是无法改变的
All right, come on.
行了,走吧
I'm sorry I got us killed.
很抱歉,我害死了全队
What? You saved my life out there.
瞎说什么呢,你可救了我一命
"Alex, watch out!"
"艾丽克丝,当心"
It's just a game.
只是场游戏而已
You know it's not.
你知道这不是游戏
Relax.
放松点
I can't.
我没法放松
I got activated this morning.
我今早被启用了
For a mission?
有行动吗
Yeah. I know. Why me, right?
对,为什么选我,是想问这个吗
Bottom of the barrel.
我只是个垫底的角色
Let me help you.
我来帮你
How?
怎么帮
After they brief you, come see me.
他们给你做完简报后,你来找我
We can go over the plan together,
我们可以一起仔细制定好行动计划
help you prep for the mission.
帮你做好万全准备
Ok. Maybe.
好吧,可能吧
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I pride myself on keeping Division totally paperless.
我得意于让组织保持完全无纸化运作
Not everything has to be a video game.
并非一切都得做成一场电子游戏
You have an attachment to things from the past.
你还对往事恋恋不忘
Or, things that have... passed on.
或是对香消玉殒的她仍割舍不下
It's ok to miss her, you know.
你想她也在情理之中
Nikki was... one in a million.
尼基塔可谓万里挑一
A force of nature.
天生尤物
Like a one-woman Michael Bay movie,
就像一部迈克尔·贝导演一名女主角独挑大梁的电影
Only with good acting.
只是她的演技纯熟而已
You miss her, huh?
你想她了吧
I mean, don't you?
难道你不想吗
Her death hasn't been confirmed yet.
她的死讯还没得到确认呢
Well, if she was still alive,
如果她还活着
Why haven't we heard from her in the past 2 weeks?
为什么最近两周都没有她的音讯呢
Denial is the first stage of grief, my brother.
逃避现实是悲伤的第一层级, 兄弟
The last?
最后层级呢
Acceptance.
接受
I guess I've accepted it.
我想我已经接受了
Maybe you should, too.
也许你也该接受
Need to fix the sights on this thing.
这枪的瞄准器该修修了
All I know is that
我只知道
they are using a recruit. Strange choice.
他们在任用新人,真奇怪
Strange how?
怎么奇怪了
She's tough, but too sweet for Division.
她很顽强,但对组织而言太过温驯了
Close to washing out.
都快被淘汰了
Not sure why they picked her.
不知道为什么会选她
I think I do.
我想我知道
Your friend doesn't know it yet,
你那朋友还不知情
but she may have been handed a suicide mission.
但她可能已经接手了一项自杀性任务
What?
什么
Because I've seen it before.
因为之前我见过
A recruit, low ranking, sent out alone.
低等的新人独自被遣派任务
We have to stop this.
我们得阻止这事儿
This is a war to save our planet.
这是一场拯救地球的战役
In a war people get hurt, people die.
人们为之受伤,死亡
They die for what they believe in.
他们不惜为信仰而牺牲
My name's Tammy Smith, and I believe.
我叫黛密·史密斯,我相信
I'm a child of mother earth,
我是大地之女
and I will fight to protect my mother.
我会为守护我的母亲而抗争
Good job, Sara.
不错,萨拉
I—I tried to put a southern accent on it.
我试着加入了点南方口音
I noticed that. Here.
我听出来了,拿着
This is literature on the cell you're going to be infiltrating.
这些文献是你将潜入的组织材料
They're called Eco-front.
他们叫生态先锋
An environmental terrorist group.
是一个环境恐怖组织
Yeah, I figured with all that fight for mother earth talk.
我从刚才那段为大地而战的演说里了解到了
The video is an important part of your cover.
那视频是你掩护身份的重要形式之一
And these are terrorists?
他们是恐怖分子吗
On the surface, they're a legitimate non-profit group.
表面上,他们是合法的非盈利组织
But that's just a front for extremists.
但这不过是他们的幌子而已
They've fire-bombed factories, businesses, gated communities.
他们炸毁了工厂,商城和住宅小区
And have yet to be caught in the act.
但至今仍逍遥法外
That's why we're putting you on the inside.
所以这次我们才要派你打入内部
Their next demonstration...
他们下一次的示威游行
will be outside the corporate headquarters of Texpro Oil.
会在泰克普罗石油公司总部前进行
It's where you'll make first contact.
你就在那边和他们碰头
This is our operative?
她是这次任务的特工吗
This is Sara.
她叫萨拉
It's a very important mission, Sara.
这项任务至关重要,萨拉
Yes, sir.
明白,先生
Deep cover, minimal contact.
切忌暴露身份,尽量减少联系
I'm ready, sir.
我准备好了,长官
She's ready.
她准备好了
Read the material. We'll find you.
看一下材料,我们会去找你的
I won't let you down.
我不会让您失望的
This for the device?
这是任务用的吗
Lightweight, and filled with nano explosives.
体量轻便,装有纳米炸药
Remote trigger?
远程引爆的吗
Of course.
当然
Client wants us to minimize the collateral.
客户要我们把连带损害降到最低
It is, after all, their facility.
毕竟,那是他们的公司
If all goes to plan,
如果计划顺利进行
the only casualty should be Eco-front.
死伤的人应该只有生态先锋
That's not entirely true.
也不全是
Sara was already scheduled for cancellation.
已经安排好除掉萨拉了
Unless you want to reverse that...
除非你想重新考虑
Let's see her confession.
我们看看她的演说吧
This is a war to save our planet.
这是一场拯救地球的战争
In a war people get hurt, people die.
人们为此而受伤,死亡
They die for what they believe in.
他们不惜为信仰而牺牲
My name is Tammy Smith. And I believe.
我叫黛密·史密斯,我相信
Sara!
萨拉
So, what'd they say?
他们怎么说
Nothing.
没说什么
What do you mean? They cancelled the mission?
什么意思,他们取消行动了吗
No. So tell me.
没有,那就告诉我
Why do you want to know so bad?
你干嘛这么想知道
I told you, I want to help.
我说过,我想帮你
I don't need it.
不需要
Sara, please—
萨拉,拜托
What's the problem?
怎么回事
Look. I'm sorry, all right?
听我说,我很抱歉,懂吗
The mission is top secret.
这次任务是一级机密
And Percy trusts me.
珀西信任我
And I don't want to screw that up.
我不想搞砸了
I can't.
我不能搞砸
It's not dangerous.
并不危险
Just a listen and learn. No wetwork.
只是去见识见识,不是暗杀行动
Who's the target?
目标是谁
I'll tell you when I get back.
回来之后我再告诉你
Tell Robbie I'm trying not to suck.
告诉罗比,我会尽力而为
Green and white logo.
绿白相间的标志
Tree with a bird flying next to it.
该标志由绿树与其侧的一只飞鸟构成
That's all I could get.
我就知道这些
Good work.
干得好
Nikita, this girl is worth saving.
尼基塔,我们得救这个女孩
They're all worth saving, Alex.
我们要救所有人,艾丽克丝
I'll let you know when I find her.
我一找到她就告诉你
I want to see Percy.
我要见珀西
Not possible.
甭想
Then I want to see Michael.
那我要见迈克尔
Why don't you go eat your lunch?
你为什么不去吃午饭
Why don't you do your job, and pass on my request.
那你为什么不做好本职工作去传话呢
Wanna see me do my job?
想看我尽职是吧
Robbie. Robbie. Robbie. Come on.
罗比,罗比,罗比,过来
I want an answer.
我要一个答复
I want to know the lowest ranking recruit
我想知道最低等的新人
gets assigned to the field before me?
怎么会比我先得到任务
I know how. Sit down.
我知道怎么回事,坐下
Look, you're right about Sara.
听我说,你说得没错
She doesn't rank with you in tradecraft,
她在间谍情报技术上的确不如你
but she is genuine, and a good listener.
但她很诚恳,是个好听众
What does that have to do with combat?
这些和作战有什么关系
Nothing. That's my point.
没关系,这才是重点
Whatever mission they have her doing,
不管他们让她执行的是什么任务
they need someone that doesn't look like a fighter.
这个人都不能面带杀意
Someone you don't notice.
这人必须相貌平平,不引人注目
A female you don't notice.
一个普通的女人
So, they couldn't pick you.
所以他们不会选你
That's your guess. Right? You don't know.
这只是你的猜测,对吧,你也不知道
I know you're not missing anything.
我知道你并没有错过任何事
Robbie's right, Thom. You don't know.
罗比说得对,托姆,你不知道
I was sent out on a "no combat" mission.
我也曾被派去执行"非武力性"任务
I almost got killed, remember?
结果差点丧命,记得吗
That was different.
那次不同
No. It's not different. For any of us.
不,对我们而言,都一样
They can use us however they want
他们可以随心所欲利用我们
because we don't exist.
因为我们根本就不存在
You told me that.
是你告诉我的
Doesn't matter if we get killed,
我们的死无足轻重
because we're already dead.
因为我们已经死了
I wouldn't be in such a rush to get out there.
我可不想这么快就出去执行任务
So predictable.
不出所料
Ok, recruit. Review the steps.
新人,复习一下步骤
Enter the lobby.
进入大厅
Throw the oil on the artwork.
把油泼在画上
Run, let security chase me to the protestors.
然后跑,让保安追着我到抗议者那里
I'll be monitoring you from here.
我会在这里监控你的
Thank you. Are we up on the security feed?
谢谢你,开始监控了吗
Texpro Oil, corporate lobby, as requested.
她已按指示进入泰克普罗石油公司的大厅
Anything exciting supposed to happen here?
这里会发生什么令人兴奋的事情吗
You're on a need-to-know basis.
你问得太多了
Shutting up.
这就闭嘴
The package is in play. The bomb is armed.
人弹已运行,炸弹已装好
Ok. Looks like security just dispatched another guard.
好像安保部门加派了一个人手
They... Oh holy night.
他们... 我的神啊
Relax, they're rent-a-cops.
放松,他们只是小角色
No.

It's Nikita.
是尼基塔
what?
什么
Detonate. Now, now, now.
引爆,快,马上
She's not clear of the lobby.
她还没有走出门厅
Detonate the vest. I said now!
我说现在,引爆背心
My guess is that's not chicken soup.
我猜这里面装的可不是鸡汤吧
Nikita...
尼基塔
Oh, they finally showed you guys a picture of me.
他们终于把我的照片给你们看了
That's nice.
很好
I can't trigger the weapon.
无法引爆
Someone's jammed the frequency.
有人干扰了信号
Well, then you un-jam it!
那你就去排除干扰啊
Tracing the signal.
追踪信号
Help him! Do something! Detonate the vest now!
帮帮他,干点什么,快引爆背心
Stay right there, backing off.
站住别动,退后
Look, guys, let us work this out.
伙计们,我跟你们讲下事情的缘由
What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, nothing.
没什么
Just confirming our girl's got 9,000 lives.
就是证明我们的女孩命真硬
Our girl?
我们的女孩
Nikita. Status?
是尼基塔,什么情况
She's probably using a multi-frequency jammer.
她可能使用了一种多频干扰发射机
I can't track it from here.
我在这里无法追踪
The on-site agent needs to find the device
现场的特工必须找到那个装置
and disable it by hand.
然后手动关掉装置
Open up! Open up!
开门,开门
We have to abort!
我们得撤了
All right. She's outside the van!
好的,她在车外面
Bring her down!
干掉她
Pay attention, Sara.
萨拉,你听好了
That vest was on you a minute ago.
你刚刚还穿着那件背心
Cops are coming. You gonna shoot me?
警察马上就来了,你要开枪吗
No. I'm gonna take you.
不,我要带你走
Get in!
进去
Where to? What?
去哪里,什么
North, south, east, west—pick one.
东南西北,选个方向吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Better figure it out pretty quick—
最好快点弄清楚啊
Shut up! Just shut up!
闭嘴,闭嘴
Division. I want to go to Division.
"组织" 我要去"组织"
Division!
"组织"
You mean the people that just tried to blow you up
你说那些用炸弹背心炸不死你
with an explosive vest, and then shoot you?
然后又想开枪杀你灭口的人吗
Good call.
好主意
Look, all I saw was an explosion.
我只看到了爆炸
Besides, when I bring you in...
另外,只要我把你带去"组织"
You'll be a hero.
你就会成为一个英雄
All right, give me directions.
好了,告诉我哪个方向
Oh. That's right. You don't know where they are.
对了,你不知道他们在哪里
Yeah. But you do.
对,但是你知道
Not anymore.
我现在不知道了
I think they've moved since I left.
我想我离开后他们就转移了
I don't believe you. Drive faster.
我不相信你,开快点
So we can get stopped by the cops?
好被警察拦截吗
I said speed up.
我说加速
This is a war to save our planet.
这场战争是为了拯救我们的地球
In a war people get hurt, people die.
是战争,总会有人受伤,有人死去
They die for what they believe in.
他们为他们的信仰而死
I'm a child of mother earth,
我是大地之女
And I will fight to protect my mother.
我会拼死保护我的母亲
Amanda told you you were confessing to a bombing
阿曼达录像的时候
when she recorded that, right?
她让你对爆炸事件负责,对吧
They used you to frame innocent people, Sara.
莎拉,他们利用你陷害善良的人们
I—I don't-I don't get it.
我,我不,我听不懂
I'm gonna need your help.
我需要你的帮助
We have to make sure they're not going to get away with it.
我们不能让他们逍遥法外
No. No. I have to go back.
不,不,我要回去了
Please, I made a promise.
求你了,我发过誓
A promise? To Division?
发誓,向"组织"发誓吗
I won't tell them anything, about you, about this place,
我不会向他们告发你和这一住处
I swear-
我发誓
That's right, you won't.
对,你当然不会
Because the second you walk through that door,
因为你一踏进"组织"的大门
They're gonna put a bullet in your head.
他们就会一枪毙了你
No! No. They trust me.
不,不,他们相信我
You haven't been there in years,
你已离开了数年
You don't even know what it's like!
你不知道"组织"现在的情况
I know more about Division than you'll ever know!
我知道的比你可要多多了
Did they promise you this productive life.
他们向你承诺过如此"丰富"的人生吗
You know what you're going to do?
你知道之后你要干什么吗
You're going to kill, and you're going to kill,
你会杀人,杀人
and you're going to kill some more.
不断地杀人
And one day, if you're very lucky,
直到有一天,如果你幸运的话
you're gonna remember what it was like to be a human being.
你会回忆起你曾拥有过的人性
I don't want you to go through what I did, Sara.
萨拉,我不想让你再重蹈我的覆辙
Wouldn't wish that on anyone.
不想让任何人再重蹈我的覆辙
Nikita, where are you?
尼基塔,你在哪
Alex.
艾丽克丝
Damn, Robbie! Don't creep up on me like that.
混蛋,罗比,别这样鬼鬼祟祟地走过来
Why? What are you doing?
为什么,你干什么呢
Nothing! I'm sorry.
没干什么,抱歉
I'm just... having a bad day.
只是...今天糟透了
Yeah. This place can drive you nuts sometimes.
对,这地方有时会令人发疯
Being down here, day after day,
待在这里,日复一日地生活
it's like, uh, cabin fever sets in.
就像患了幽居病似的
Trust me, I know.
真的,我理解
I've been a recruit longer than any of you.
我在这里比你们待得都长
How do you deal with it?
你是如何面对的
I focus on the future.
我着眼于未来
On the knowledge that I'm gonna get out.
我知道有一天我会离开这里
Get out? You mean...
离开,你是说...
Break out?
逃出去吗
I mean graduate.
我是说毕业
I'm supposed to report to my final evaluation tomorrow.
我明天会迎来最终考验
Congrats.
恭喜
You're looking at this all wrong, Alex.
艾丽克丝,你都想错了
We're not expendable.
我们并非只是无足轻重的工具
We're important.
我们很重要
Division needs us.
组织需要我们
You mean they need us to kill for them.
你是说需要我们去杀人吗
I'm guessing you weren't born with a silver spoon in your mouth,
我猜你并非出生富贵人家
am I right?
对吧
Me? I was poor white trash.
至于我,我曾是个白人穷光蛋
That's it. No other word for it.
就是这样,再没有更贴切的词了
Before Division, I had no future.
在加入组织前,我没有未来
Now I know computers, languages, tradecraft.
而现在我掌握了计算机,语言和谍报技术
And when I make field agent,
当我成为外勤探员时
I'm gonna get to see the world.
我就能看遍世界
Fast cars, fancy hotels,
跑车,豪华酒店
Europe, Japan, whatever.
欧洲,日本等等
It's all stuff that I never dreamt I'd get to do.
这些都是我在过去连做梦都想不到的事
They're training us to be James Bond.
他们会把我们训练成007那样的间谍
What's so bad about that?
这有什么不好呢
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We are making a new video.
我们要录段新视频
One where "Tammy Smith" reveals
内容是"黛密·史密斯"透露了
she was actually paid by Tex-Pro
她实际上被泰克普罗石油公司买通
to bomb their headquarters, in order to frame Ecofront.
炸毁他们的总部并嫁祸生态先锋
After we get this to the media,
录好交付媒体后
I'm going to introduce you to a forger friend of mine,
我会把你介绍给一位我熟知的伪造高手
He's going to set you up
他会为你制作
with a new passport, a whole new identity.
新护照和新身份
One you can use for the rest of your life.
让你可以远离这里
Preferably on a beach,
更好地在一个免税国家的
in a tax-free country far, far away.
海滩边度过下半生
I can't leave.
我不能走
I thought we talked about that.
我还以为我们之前都说好了
When I was 16, I had a baby.
我十六岁时,生了个孩子
My parents said I was too young to be a mom.
我父母说我还太小当不了母亲
But they just didn't give me a chance.
但他们就是不给我机会
Instead,
相反
they took me to this shady lawyer named Hershey.
他们带我去见一名叫赫尔希的坏律师
They said that adoption was the best answer, win-win.
他们说收养是最好的办法,双赢
The cash we got kept my parents high for about a month.
我父母用这笔钱吸了约一个月的毒品
I thought that if I graduated to agent,
我想如果我成长为一名探员
that I could find my son.
或许能找到我的儿子
When I said I made a promise,
当我说我肩负承诺时
it wasn't to Division.
不是指对组织
It was to my baby.
而是对我的宝宝
Did you tell anyone in Division about him?
你对组织里的人提起过你的宝宝吗
No.
没有
Why?
为什么
Because you knew instinctually
是因为你的本能告诉你
that it'd put him in danger one day?
终有一天,这会令他深陷险境吗
I wish I would have kept the person
我多希望我当时能对他们隐瞒
I loved a secret from them.
我爱上了一个男人
But I didn't.
但我没做到
And now he's dead.
而如今他已命丧黄泉
Look, Sara, I know it's painful.
听着,萨拉,我知道这很痛苦
But you have to leave your past where it is.
但是你得忘却过去
You're young enough to start a new life.
你还年轻,可以从头开始
That's the same line Division fed me.
组织也是这么搪塞我的
Well, the difference is, I'm trying to help you.
区别是,我是真心想帮你
Not control you.
而不是控制你
I don't know what more I have to do
我不知道还得做些什么
to make you believe that.
你才会相信我说的话
So, this guy any good?
这家伙技术很牛吗
Gustav? Yeah.
古斯塔沃吗,是的
Couple years ago he forged a passport for the head of Homeland Security.
几年前,他为国土安全部的头儿伪造护照
The story is the guy's still using it.
情况是他现在还用着这本护照
Never noticed the difference.
从未被拆穿过
So, you trust him?
所以你信任他吗
Occasionally.
有时候信任
Government issued I.D., work papers, student Visa.
政府颁发的身份证,工作许可证,学生签证
Everything you need.
你所需的一切都有了
Thanks. Don't thank me yet.
谢谢,先别道谢
We've still have work to do.
我们还有事情要做
Right. So, we make the video,
好吧,那么,我们去录视频
saying I was working for Tex-Pro,
说我为泰克普罗石油公司工作
And not Ecofront, and then I go.
而非生态先锋,然后我就可以走了
No. Then you go to school. What?
不,之后你去学校,什么
Takes more than just the right paper to disappear, Sara.
你要人间蒸发光凭这些证是不够的,萨拉
You need to learn to live off the grid by yourself.
你需要学会离群索居,困境求生
I could teach you, but it takes time.
我可以教你,但要花些时间
First, we start by placing you somewhere remote.
首先,你被送到某个偏僻之地
You strip your life down to the bare essentials.
给你极少的物资勉强度日
Food, shelter, water, resupply.
比如食物,遮蔽所,水,补给
Minimal contact with anyone
尽可能少地与外界联系
for the first 6 months.
度过最初的半年时间
6 months?!
半年
While you're up there,
你在那里时
I'll be working out a warmer place to move you to.
我会为你找个更好的去处
In the meantime, we need to make that video.
在此期间,我们要录制那段视频
Sara!
萨拉
She's stunning. Beautiful baby. Absolutely.
宝宝非常健康漂亮,当然了
I'll be in touch.
我会保持联系
Can I help you?
您有何贵干
You don't remember me, do you?
你不记得我了吗
5 years ago, I had a son.
五年前,我有个儿子
And you said he would be better off without me.
你说他离开我会过得更好
You were wrong.
你错了
I—I'm sorry, I think you're mistaken—
抱歉,我觉得你认错人了
You sold my son.
你把我儿子卖了
Now, tell me where he is, or die right here.
告诉我他在哪,否则我杀了你
Want to go a few rounds?
想和我切磋下吗
Thanks, but I think I'll stick to the bag.
谢谢,但我还是打沙袋好了
Though just to be clear,
但要说清楚
We both know I could take you.
我们都知道我可以击倒你
Robbie!
罗比
Amanda wants to see you in her office.
阿曼达要你去她办公室
It's my evaluation.
肯定是去做评估测试
Good luck.
祝你好运
Now, recruit!
现在,新人
Not a recruit for long.
马上我就不是新人了
I can't say I'm going to miss it down here.
我估计是不会想念在这里的时光的
Hello, Robbie.
你好,罗比
Uh, where's Michael?
迈克尔人呢
Michael's in communcations. Why?
迈克尔在通讯中心,怎么了
Uh, so, you'll be administering the evaluation?
所以由你来主持评估测试吗
There is no evaluation.
没有评估测试
You've graduated. Congratulations.
你已经毕业了,恭喜
I—I thought I had to go on a mission to qualify.
我以为得执行一个任务才能够格
I see.
看出来了
Robbie, there are many different
罗比,除了外勤特工以外
paths one can take in service to Division,
你还有很多方式
Besides field agent.
向组织效力
You've been selected for one of the most important.
你被选入了最重要的部门之一
An honor not to be taken lightly.
无法轻视的荣耀
Hello, guard Robbie. Me and the other guys,
你好,罗比守卫,我和其他兄弟
really excited to welcome you to the family.
很高兴你加入这个家庭
Sara's back on the grid.
找到萨拉了
Looks like she's working solo.
看起来她一个人
Where?
在哪
Surveillance cam caught her stealing a car
监控录像拍到她在新泽西
outside a 7-11 in cedar crest, new jersey.
西达克特一家便利店外面偷了一辆车
Good news is the car had a GPS system.
好消息是这辆车有全球定位系统
Thought you trained 'em better than that, Mike.
居然不知道卸掉,你们训练不力啊,迈克
Just get me a location.
别废话,把地址给我
You know, a please now and then would be nice.
有时候稍微客气一点会比较好
Where're you going? To find Nikita.
你去哪,去找尼基塔
Don't you mean Sara?!
你是说萨拉吧
Tell me what you told the girl.
告诉我你和那女孩说了什么
She tried to kill me.
她想杀了我
You'll live.
你不会死的
Where'd you send her?
你叫她去哪了
I'm not going to call social services, Mr. Hershey.
赫希先生,我不会打电话给社会服务中心的
Doesn't matter to me whether it was a legal adoption or not,
是不是合法收养不关我事
I just want to know where I can find the boy.
我只想知道那男孩在哪
If I have to ask you one more time,
别逼我再问一遍
You're going to wish Sara had killed you.
你会生不如死的
Robbie.
罗比
What's wrong?
怎么了
They told me that I was graduating.
他们和我说我毕业了
And then they gave me that.
然后给了我那个
They said that I was structured!
他们说我有组织有纪律
That I followed orders well.
唯令是从
The other recruits look up to me.
其他新兵尊敬我
Which is why I'm perfect for internal security.
因此我是维护内部安全的完美人选
I don't understand.
我不明白
A guard, Alex!
艾丽克丝,守卫
They made me a guard!
他们让我做守卫
It means that I'm stuck down here with the rest of you.
就是说我要和你们其余人同样不见天日
What am I supposed to do now?
我现在该干什么
Wait.
等待
What?
什么
You wait.
你等待
You focus on your future.
着眼于未来
What future?
什么未来
A guard's got a lot more power than you think.
守卫的权力比你想象的大得多
They get to see things no one else sees,
他们能看到别人无从看到的
Hear things no one else hears.
听到别人无从听到的东西
So what?
那又怎样
So...
所以
You could use that to your advantage.
你可以让那些为你所用
Take what you see and hear
把你的所见所闻
And turn it into something you can use.
转化为你可以利用的东西
Use how?
怎么利用
You never know.
谁知道
I do know.
我知道
There is no future for me.
我已经没有未来
This is what I deserve.
我只配干这个
And I accept that.
我应当接受
Here we are again.
我们又见面了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't... Yes, you did.
我没有,不,你有
You're a lot smarter than you let on, Sara.
你比你伪装的聪明多了,萨拉
All this time I'm trying to win your trust,
这段时间我一直在试着赢取你的信任
While you're planning on running.
而你却计划着逃跑
It wasn't a plan.
不是我事先计划的
Right, 'cause if it was a plan
对,因为如果计划过
you wouldn't have stolen a car with gps.
你就不会偷一辆有全球定位系统的车
Division didn't teach you that?
组织没有教过你那点吗
Come on, let's go.
快点,我们走
They'll be here any minute.
他们随时都会来这里
Just let me see him.
让我看看他就好
Just once.
就一次
I—I'm sure he's gonna be home from school soon.
他应该马上就放学回家了
We don't have time.
我们没时间了
Please.
拜托
Sara, you didn't come here to see him.
萨拉,你不是来这里见见他的
You came here to take him.
而是来带他走
I'm not gonna let you do it. For his sake and for yours.
我不会让你这么做,为他也为你着想
He's my son!
他是我儿子
You don't even know his name.
你甚至不知道他的名字
If you take him, you'll be on the run,
如果你带他走,就得亡命天涯
Unable to provide a home for him,
无法给他一个安定的家
Always looking over your shoulder,
总是担惊受怕
Always having to explain why you took him away
总是得向他解释为何带他
from the only parents he's ever known.
离开他唯一知道的父母
Is that the life you want for him?
你希望他过着这样的生活吗
Get in.
上车
Hold on.
坐稳了
Nikita, get out of the car.
尼基塔,从车里出来
How do they do that?
他们是怎么办到的
They hacked the bluetooth.
他们侵入了蓝牙系统
Stay low, do what I say.
俯下身子,照我说的做
Hold your fire!
停止射击
Nikita, I want to take you both in alive.
尼基塔,我想把你俩都活着带回去
Too late. Sara's dead.
太晚了,萨拉死了
One of your men just killed her.
刚被你的一个手下打死了
It's just you and me now.
现在只有我跟你们了
This is Michael requesting satellite image on my location.
我是迈克尔,请求提供目前位置的卫星图像
Give me 2 extra units down here here ASAP!
尽快增派两个小组的人马过来
Code 2-20, agents respond.
代码220特工请回答
They told me that I was graduating.
他们跟我说我快要毕业了
I—I thought I had to go on a mission to qualify.
我以为要执行一个任务作为考核
There is no evaluation.
没有什么评估
They made me a guard!
他们让我当守卫
This is what I deserve.
我只配干这个
Robbie.
罗比
Robbie!
罗比
Are you deaf?!
你聋了吗
Pick up that gear, wipe it down,
把装备收起来,擦干净
and get it back to where it belongs!
然后放回原处
You Dumass.
你这个蠢货
Is that gun fire.
那是枪声吗
Birkhoff? Michael.
伯克霍夫,迈克尔
Birkhoff, where's that back-up?
伯克霍夫,我的援兵怎么还没到
Not coming. Division's in a code black.
没后援了,总部有大麻烦了
Don't go that way.
别去那边
Let go of me! Alex, Don't go that way.
放开我,艾丽克丝,别去那边
Birkhoff? What's happening?
伯克霍夫,出什么事了
Michael, you've been ordered to get back here now.
迈克尔,"组织"命令你马上返回
Head down.
低下头
Head to Division.
返回"组织"
She's getting away.
她要跑掉了
Division's under attack. Get us back there now.
"组织"遭到攻击,马上返回
It's just me.
没事,是我
What happened?
出什么事了
Everything was moving so fast.
一切都在我眼前飞速运动
It was all closing in on me.
一下全都朝我压过来
I couldn't do it anymore.
我受不了了
Ok. I'm going to get you out of here.
好吧,我带你离开这里
There is no way out! This is it.
无路可逃,我认命了
This is where it ends.
我的路走到头了
You're wrong.
你错了
I know a back way out of Division,
我知道一个"组织"的后门
a secret way no one knows about.
一个没人知道的秘密通道
I'm gonna help you escape.
我会帮你逃出去的
What back way?
什么后门
I'll show you.
我领你去
Come on, we don't have a much time.
快点,我们时间不多了
Dorp it, Robbie
放下枪,罗比
Pull that trigger, and she dies.
开枪吧,她也得给我陪葬
Go on!
开枪吧
If you kill us both,
你们杀了我们
there's plenty more where we came from, right?
新人多的是,对吧
Robbie, come on man. Put the gun down.
罗比,别这样,把枪放下
You shut up!
你闭嘴
Robbie, I'm sorry.
罗比,抱歉了
You're sorry?
抱歉什么
You're sorry for what?
你为什么要抱歉
For this.
因为这个
Hey, hey! Come on!
行了,别这样
Not an easy week for us.
这周过得可不轻松
And Nikita got away. Again.
而且又让尼基塔跑了
You ordered me to return to Division. Remember?
你命令我返回"组织" ,还记得吗
Fortunately that situation was resolved.
幸运的是,险情被排除了
You confirmed the kill on Sara, right?
你确定把萨拉干掉了,是吗
Yes.
是的
I saw her body in Nikita's car.
我在尼基塔的车里看见了她的尸体
We can close the books on her.
她的问题已经解决了
Good.
很好
Now she doesn't get to join in Nikita's petty little victory.
她没法同尼基塔一起庆祝小小的胜利了
What victory?
什么胜利
I recorded this earlier.
这是我早些时候录的
Nobody should blame Eco-front
人们不该因为我的所作所为
or any of their people for what I did.
而责怪生态先锋和该组织成员
What Texpro Oil paid me to do.
是泰克普罗石油公司雇我这样做的
The responsibility is mine, and mine alone.
责任在我,我个人承担
I never wanted anybody to get hurt.
我不想让任何人受到伤害
It's time.
时间到了
Just one more minute, ok?
再多待一分钟,好吗
It's not like I'm ever coming back here.
我可能永远都不会回来了
One more minute.
就一分钟
Then you have a new life to start.
然后你就得开始一段新的生活了
He's gonna be a forward.
他一定会成为篮球队先锋的
Daniel honey, it's time for dinner.
丹尼尔,小甜心,吃晚饭了
Daniel. That's a good name.
丹尼尔,这个名字不错
Sara's safe?
萨拉安全了吗
As long as she follows my instructions, she will be.
只要她按照我的指引,就不会有危险
I wish she could know how you helped get her out.
我希望她能明白,她能逃出来多亏了你
At least she's out.
至少她逃出来了
I heard
我听说
they executed the one I told you about—Robbie.
他们处决了我之前跟你说的那个罗比
I'm sorry, Alex.
我很遗憾,艾丽克丝
You were right about getting close.
如你所言,失去亲密的战友
It hurts.
很痛苦
I know.
我知道
But if you felt nothing,
但如果你毫无感觉
you'd be one of them.
说明你已与他们无异
You may be asking yourself why you're here.
你也许会问自己为什么会在这里
I suppose there are others who would ask the same thing.
我估计还有其他人会问同样的问题
That is, if they knew you were still alive.
前提是,他们知道你还活着的话
I must say,
我得承认
we underestimated your potential in certain areas.
我们低估了你在一些领域的潜力
The way you killed those guards, no hesitation at all.
你杀那些守卫的时候,眼都不眨一下
What do you want from me?
你想要我做什么
I told you before, Robbie.
罗比,我跟你讲过
There are many different paths
为"组织"效力有很多种途径
one can take in service to Division.
总有一种适合你
Allow me to talk to you about our cleaner program.
请允许我向你介绍我们的"清除者"计划

分享到