绝命毒师第四季(MP3+中英字幕) 第8集:他在查我的老底
日期:2017-02-17 08:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Are we done?
满意了吗
No, now listen, I, uh--
不,不,听我说
This attack on my brother-in-law,
我连襟遭到攻击的事
I don't-I don't know what it means.
我不,我不明白是什么意思
Please...
拜托了
I fear for my family.
我为我的家人感到担心
I'm sure they'll be fine.
我保证他们会没事的
I am told the assassin that survived is gravely injured.
我听说那个幸存的歹徒受了重伤
It's doubtful he'll live.
我想他可能也活不久了
Now thank me and shake my hand.
好了,说谢谢然后和我握手
Uh, thank you. Thank you again.
谢谢你,感激不尽
You're quite welcome, Mr. White.
别客气,怀特先生
What's happening?
出什么事了
8:43.
8点43分
Time of death, 20:43.
死亡时间, 8点43分
Burn in hell, you piece of shit.
去地狱吧,你这个人渣
One suspected gunman died at the scene.
其中一名疑犯枪手当场死亡
The second succumbed to his wounds
另一名则在当地医院
earlier this evening at an area hospital.
伤重不治死亡
Agents with the DEA and FBI
毒品管制局和联邦调查局
in conjunction with APD homicide detectives,
连同阿尔布开克警局凶案组的探员
are working with Mexico law enforcement
正和墨西哥执法机构一起
attempt to identified the suspect
调查此次案件
I can give you highlights.
接下来的我给你讲吧
Your nephews grew impatient.
你的侄子们越来越没有耐心了
They continue to press me
一直逼我
for my permission to kill Walter White.
让我同意杀掉沃尔特·怀特
When I wouldn't give it,
在我拒绝后
they settled instead for DEA agent Schrader.
他们决定取而代之杀掉毒品管制局探员施拉德
But phone call was placed to Agent Schrader
但在他们动手前
moments before the attack,
有人打电话告诉了施拉德探员
thus giving him the upper hand.
让他占了先机
Marco was shot in the face and died instantly.
马尔科脸上中枪当场死亡
Leonel lingered for several hours.
莱昂内尔勉强支撑几个小时后死亡
The warning call to the DEA agent--
那个打给毒品管制局探员的电话
Juan Bolsa may have some insight
胡安·波萨可能知道
into who placed it.
是谁打的
But yesterday, the federales were at his hacienda,
但昨天,墨西哥联邦军队冲入他家
and in the confusion, Juan was shot dead.
混乱中,他中枪死亡
An accident, perhaps.
可能是意外吧
A mistake made by his own men,
没准是他手下干的
though we may never know.
只有天知道了
At any rate, I thought you should hear from me.
无论如何,我觉得应该由我来告诉我
This is what comes of blood for blood, Hector.
这就叫血债血偿,赫克托
Sangre por sangre.
血债血偿(西语)
So is this the loud one?
这是很吵的那个吗
What?
什么
I can never remember.
我总记不住名字
Is this the loud machine with the magnets?
这是那个很吵带磁性的机器吗
No. This is the PET/CT scan.
不,这是个电脑断层扫描
Positron emission tomography.
正子断层扫描
They pair that with
他们是和
the computed X-ray tomography.
X光计算机断层扫描一起做的
Quiet. No magnets.
很安静,没有磁性
Right. Okay.
是吗,好吧
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢
I'm still pretty new at this.
我对这还不太熟
I mean, one minute I'm starting a new business.
我才刚刚开始新的事业
My wife and I are thinking about having kids.
还准备和老婆一起要个孩子
Walk into a doctor's office, and suddenly, boom--
来医院做了个检查,结果就
Life as I know it Excuse me.
我所理解的人生,抱歉,稍等
Yes. I'm-I'm waiting to hear a progress report
对,我还等着听
on that thing we discussed.
那件事的进度报告呢
So call me.
给我回电话
Anyway, so for me, that's been the biggest wake-up call--
所以对我来说,这个大打击一下敲醒了我
letting go, giving up control.
放开手,听天由命吧
It's like they say--
老话说的好
you know, man plans, and God laughs.
人算不如天算
That is such bullshit.
简直扯淡
Excuse me?
什么
Never give up control.
不要放弃控制
Live life on your own terms.
命运就掌握在你自己手中
Yeah. No. I get what you're saying.
我明白你的意思
But-But, uh, cancer's cancer, so--
但这可是癌症
Oh, to hell with your cancer.
去他妈的癌症
I've been living with cancer for the better part of a year.
癌症这段时间可是我人生中最美好的时候
Right from the start, it's a death sentence.
一开始,他们都说
It's what they keep telling me.
我被判了死刑
Well, guess what.
但是你知道吗
Every life comes with a death sentence.
人生下来就是要死的
So every few months, I come in here for my regular scan,
每过几个月,我都来做定期扫描
knowing full well that one of these times--
明知道随时有可能
hell, maybe even today--
没准就是今天
I'm going to hear some bad news.
我会听到坏消息
But until then, who's in charge?
但在那之前,我的命掌握在谁手中
Me.
我自己
That's how I live my life.
这就是我的人生
This residue here is why we descale
如果你用制冷机的水
with cool water from the walk-in
而不是水管的水除垢
and not water from the tap, remember?
就不会留有这些残渣,记住了吗
Yeah. Do it again, please.
嗯,请再洗一遍
Pollos Hermanos, where something delicious is always cooking.
更多美味更多欢笑就在洛博罗炸鸡馆,你好
Yes, detective.
好的,探员
Gustavo, thanks for coming in.
古斯塔沃,多谢你过来
My pleasure. How's Kathi?
我的荣幸,基思怎么样了
Much better, thank you.
好多了,谢谢你
And you know Hank Schrader.
这位你应该认识,汉克·施拉德
Ah, yes, indeed.
是的,没错
And Steve Gomez.
还有史蒂芬·戈麦斯
How was your meal?
吃得还满意吗
Agent Schrader and I had a chance
前几天我和施拉德探员
to catch up in one of my restaurants a few days ago.
在我其中一间餐厅碰过面
I'd eat there every day,
如果不是怕肥得过不了门
but I wouldn't fit through the door.
我愿意每天都吃那个
Well, should we get started? Yeah.
可以开始了吗,当然
I'd like to record this conversation,
不介意的话
if that's okay. Of course.
这段对话我要录音,没问题
The DEA is working on an investigation
毒品管制局和我们
which may overlap with my own,
正在共同调查一起案件
so I've asked them to sit in with us today.
所以今天才请他过来
Gus, we all appreciate
古斯,我们很感谢你
your coming in here to talk to us,
愿意过来和我们谈
but you have the right to have an attorney present also.
但你也有权让你的律师在场
Oh, well, I can't see how that would be necessary.
我觉得应该不需要吧
But then again I have no idea why I'm here.
但我不知道你们为什么找我
So you wish to continue?
那我们继续吧
Please. I'm very anxious to find out what this is all about.
请,我很想知道原因
Sir, your fingerprints were found at a crime scene.
我们在一个宗罪案现场发现了你的指纹
Really?
真的吗
That's surprising.
不可思议
A drug-related homicide.
是起和毒品有关的谋杀案
Gale Boetticher's apartment.
盖尔·伯蒂彻的公寓吧
So you knew the victim.
所以你认识被害人
15 years ago, I established a chemistry scholarship at UNM.
15年前,我捐助了新墨西哥大学化学奖学金
I named it after Maximino Arsiniega,
用马克西米诺·阿辛尼耶格的名字命名
a dear friend of mine who died too young.
一个我英年早逝的朋友
Gale was a recipient of this scholarship.
盖尔获得了奖学金
He was, uh, perhaps one of three dozen.
他应该是获得奖学金的众多人之一
I see.
我知道了
And Mr. Boetticher graduated in...
伯蒂彻先生毕业于
1999.
1999年
That sounds right.
应该没错
And you kept in regular contact with him over all this time?
你和他一直都保持联系吗
Oh, no. I hadn't seen Gale for years
没有,我很多年没见过他了
until I ran into him a few weeks ago.
直到几个星期前偶然碰到他
Ran into him where?
在哪碰到的
At the restaurant.
在餐厅
Uh, well, "Ran into" Isn't quite accurate,
说"偶遇"可能有点不太恰当
as I assume he came by to re-establish contact with me.
我觉得他是特地来找我的
We caught up briefly.
我们聊了一下
He invited me to dinner the following night,
他邀请我第二天晚上一起吃饭
and I accepted.
我答应了
It was, uh, perhaps a week later
大概一周后
I read about him in the paper.
我才在报纸上看到他的消息
Drug related, you said?
你说是和毒品有关
It's a good possibility.
很有可能
The paper made no mention of that.
报纸没有提到这一点
I assumed that it was a random crime.
我还以为是普通谋杀
So after years with no contact,
他几年都和你没有联系
he shows up in your restaurant,
突然出现在你的餐厅
remakes your acquaintance,
和你叙叙旧
and invites you to dinner?
然后邀请你吃晚饭
Yeah, he wanted money.
是的,因为他需要钱
Gale Boetticher asked you for money?
盖尔·伯蒂彻找你借钱
He didn't come right out and say that.
他没有直说
He spoke in terms
只是含糊其辞的说
of a vague investment opportunity,
有一个投资的好机会
but it was my suspicion, yes,
但我认识他只是想借钱
as to why he invited me into his home.
因为他邀请我去他家
He was a very talented chemist,
他是个很有才华的化学家
but for reasons I never understood,
虽然很有可能创出一番事业
he was more interested in taking shortcuts
但基于某种我不知道的原因
than what would or could have been a very promising career.
他总是想走捷径
But personal shortcomings notwithstanding,
即使有这样的毛病
he was a warm, gentle person,
但他仍是个热情,温和的人
and I thought a lot of him.
我很想念他
At any rate, I, uh,
无论如何
declined his business offer,
我拒绝了他的要求
and, after what was a very pleasant meal, left.
吃晚饭之后我就离开了
Can you tell us where you were
能告诉我们
on the night of Wednesday the 23rd
23号星期3晚上8点左右
at around 8 P.M.?
你在哪里吗
Not an accusation, just a question.
不是指责,只是问一下
Oh, I understand. Let's see.
我明白,等我想一下
23rd.
23号
I was at a fundraiser at Presbyterian Hospital.
7点到10点的时候
I was there from 7 to about 10.
我在长老会医院出席一个筹款活动
Anyone else?
还有谁有问题
Uh, sorry, yeah.
嗯,对不起,我有
Just, uh, just one other thing.
只是,还有一件事
Uh, is Gustavo Fring your real name?
古斯塔沃·福林是你的真名吗
Is it my real name?
是不是我的真名
I know you're a Chilean national,
我知道你生于智利
but there are no records of you ever living there.
可是那里完全没有你生活过的记录
Really?
真的吗
I mean, records show
我是说,记录显示
that you immigrated to Mexico in 1986,
你在1986年移民墨西哥
and then, a couple of years later,
几年后
you were granted an entry visa to the United States.
你获得了美国的入境签证
But there's no record of Gustavo Fring
可是完全没有古斯塔沃·福林
ever having existed in Chile,
曾经在智利生活的记录
which I find-I don't know-- uh, strange.
这让我觉得很奇怪
Well, really, it isn't.
其实,一点都不奇怪
General Pinochet's government was guilty of a great many sins.
皮诺切特将军的军政府犯下了很多罪行
First and foremost were his human rights abuses.
侵犯人权是其中最大最重的罪行
But it was also notoriously unreliable at keeping records.
但是保管文件记录也是极为不可靠
I'm sure, if you keep digging, you'll find me.
我敢肯定,只要你继续挖下去,肯定能发现
Okay. I think that's it, Gus.
好的,我觉得这就够了,古斯
Uh, thank you.
谢谢你
I hope that I was of some small help.
希望我能起到一些作用
You were, absolutely. Thank you.
当然了,谢谢你
You're very welcome.
不客气
Good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到您
Oh, no. No, please, please. Thank you.
不,不用起身,谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢
Gentlemen.
先生们,告辞
So, are we buying?
我们应该相信么
This thing with his name--
对他名字的问题
what are you thinking there?
你觉得智利那边究竟什么问题
Sure, the record keeping in South America is hit or miss.
当然了,南美那边的记录保存可能是有问题
I mean, we run into that all the time, right?
我们也一直遇上这种情况,对不对
We usually find something.
但我们总能发现点什么的
I mean, before '86, this guy's a ghost.
我看,这人在86年之前简直是个幽灵
If the State Department wasn't satisfied with his records,
要是国务院对他的背景不满意
they wouldn't have naturalized him.
他们不会接受他入籍的
Well, maybe,
有可能
but he immigrated from Mexico in '89.
可他是89年从墨西哥移民过来的
You know, the state just wasn't as tough
那时候国务院的背景调查
on background checks pre-9/11.
不像911之后那么严格
Regardless, I don't know what this has to do
就算这样,我也没看出
with the case at hand.
这和手上的案子有什么关系
I was definitely curious
当然,我也很好奇
when his prints show up at Boetticher's apartment,
为什么他的指纹会出现在伯蒂彻的公寓里
but for me, the scholarship thing explains it.
但是,我觉得奖学金的说法说得通
Well, I'll admit to a certain degree of bias.
我承认我有一定的偏袒
This man has been a longtime friend of DEA,
这人长期以来一直是毒品管制局的忠实伙伴
but that being said, uh...
可是,嗯
I thought his story was credible.
我觉得他的故事是可信的
Well, I agree. I think it was a good story.
我同意,这故事的确不错
Still, why are we hearing it now?
可是,为什么我们现在才听说
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, like you said, he's a--
如你所说
this man's a big law enforcement booster.
这人是执法部门的好伙伴
One day he's reading a newspaper
有一天他在报上读到了
and sees that somebody he just had dinner with,
一个刚与他共进晚餐的人的死讯
somebody he thought a lot of, was murdered.
这个人他经常想起
He reads this, and he doesn't make a phone call?
他读到这段新闻,怎么不打个电话来
Doesn't call you or one of his other cop friends
没打给你,也没打给其他那些警察朋友们
to share his connection with the case
来谈谈他和本案的联系
or ask about the investigation.
或者是问问本案的调查进展
We can't predicate a criminal investigation
我们不能光凭一个人没打来电话
on a person not making phone calls.
就对他展开调查
What do you think, Tim?
那你怎么想,提姆
Well, I want to follow up on the scholarship, the alibi.
我想跟进奖学金和不在场证明这两条线
But my overall impression? I believed him.
但是总体来说,我相信他说的
Nice touch. Bird bath.
鸟池做的很不错
Hey, tiger. How's it hanging?
小伙子,过得怎么样
Good.
很好
Yeah. So, very nice.
房子很不错
What's the damage?
房租多少
1,200 a month.
1200美金一个月
I did a lot of researching for this neighborhood.
我仔细调查了周围的社区环境
It's a pretty good deal.
挺划算的
You kidding me? That's a great deal.
开玩笑呢,简直是超划算啊
Uh, speaking of which, ahem.
说到这个
That's for the week,
这是这周的
plus there's a little extra in there
考虑到搬家可能遇到的麻烦
for any move-related incidentals.
还稍微多加了一些
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, champ, how's the new school?
小伙子,新学校怎么样
Good.
不错
I loved school when I was your age.
我在你那个年纪时很喜欢学校
Seesaws, story time,
跷跷板,故事时间
chasing girls with sticks.
拿着棒子追小姑娘
It wasn't until the fifth grade
直到五年级
that I found out she liked me, too.
我才发现她也喜欢我
But by then her family had moved to Scottsdale,
可那时她家已经搬到斯克代尔去了
so...
所以就
carpe diem, okay?
及时行乐,记住了么
Okay.
好的
All right, good boy. Ha!
好小子,哈
So, um, you'll thank Jesse again from both of us.
请你再替我们俩感谢一下杰西
You got it.
没问题
So is he-How's he doing?
他现在怎么样了
Jesse?
杰西
He's good.
他很好
He's, uh... he's busy.
他很忙
How is it?
房子怎么样
Oh, there's space, lots of light.
空间很大,灯很多
It's-A little garden out back. It's nice.
后面还带个小花园,很不错
And Brock? How's he doing?
布鲁克他怎样
Hey, look, I don't mind dropping checks off
听着,每周都这样像艾德·麦克马洪
every week like Ed McMahon.
一样扔下支票就走,我真的是一点都不介意
But if you really want to know how they're doing,
可是如果你真的想知道他们怎样了
why don't you go see for yourself?
为什么不自己去看看
I'll catch you later.
我等下来找你们
Hey, you going to need a ride home?
要不要我送你回家
No.
不用
Great.
真棒
Anyway, I'm proud for not losing my cool.
不管怎样,我很自豪我没有失去冷静
Plus it shows our wipe-down crew
另外我还向洗车员工表现了
that I will support them
若是顾客太过粗鲁
if a customer is being really rude to them.
我是会支持他们的
You're really taking to this whole be your own boss thing.
你对洗车店老板这个角色还真是投入啊
Yeah. I guess I am.
是啊,是有点
Actually,
实际上
I'm thinking about making a move up to management.
我正打算升职到管理层
Mmm. Ah, Jesus.
嗯,老天啊
Corporate America, look out.
美国公司们小心了
Oh, excuse me.
真对不起了
I would be a vast improvement.
这将是我的一次重大提升
No one in Kleinman's entire front office
克莱曼医院没有一个管理部分的人
knows the first thing about giving an X-ray,
知道做X光检查应该先做什么
which just-- ahh.
但这只是
Hey, Dad, uh, whatever happened with your scan?
爸爸,扫描的结果怎么样
Did-Did you get the results back?
报告拿回来了吗
Yeah. I did.
是啊,拿回来了
And I'm still in remission.
我的症状仍在减轻中
So you're all going to have to be stuck with me for a while longer.
所以你们还得忍我一阵子了
Cheers, buddy.
恭喜了,伙计
What about you, Hank?
你怎么样了,汉克
How you feeling these days?
这几天感觉怎么样
Well, I'm getting there.
不错,越来越好了
The other day, he had a big powwow
前两天,他又和毒品管制局那帮人
with all the DEA muckity-mucks.
聚在一起捣鬼了
What was that about?
出什么事了
Nothing. Just a dead end.
没什么,又是一条死胡同
He won't tell me, either.
他也不肯跟我说
Apparently, it's all very hush-hush.
显然,这属于绝密级别
Hey, Walt, can you do me a favor?
沃尔特,能帮我个忙吗
Uh, Marie's working tomorrow,
玛丽明天要工作
and there's this gem and mineral show
而明天市集那边
that's opening at the fairgrounds.
有个宝矿石展览
I wondered if you can maybe give me a lift.
能不能请你送我去
Yeah. Sure.
当然了
I had a collection of my own back in high school.
高中时我也收集过矿石
I mean, nothing fancy.
没什么特别值钱的
Just entry-level beryls and garnets,
只是入门级别的绿玉石和石榴石
one passable black tourmaline.
一块还可以的黑色电气石
Turn right here. Okay.
这里右拐,好的
But I did have one piece of morganite
但是我有一块铯绿柱石
that was very special.
非常特别
It had been heat treated,
它曾经被加热过
so it had that classic cast to it,
所有有那种经典的反光效果
that rose, almost salmon hue, you know?
那种玫瑰色,近乎鲑鱼肉色,知道吗
Hey, Walt, there's no rock show, okay?
喂,沃尔特,根本没有什么矿石展,懂么
I just said that so Marie wouldn't freak.
我只是不想吓到玛丽
Take a right here.
这里右拐
Freak about what?
有什么吓人的
Hank, where are we going?
汉克,我们去哪里
You hungry?
你饿了?
We're not here for the chicken.
我们不是来买炸鸡的
Kill the engine.
关掉引擎
All right, heh heh heh.
好了,呵呵呵
You ready for your mind to be blown?
准备来点刺激的了么
Uh, sure.
当然了
Gustavo Fring.
古斯塔沃·福林
Remember him?
记得他么
He came down to the hospital after the shooting
枪击案发生后他来过医院
and put up the reward?
跑来劳军的
He-He-He sponsors the DEA Fun Run every year.
他每年都赞助毒品管制局的募捐长跑
You-You've met him.
你见过他的
Yeah, the-- the Fun Run guy.
对,募捐长跑那个人
Yeah, that-- that guy--
对,对,那个人
Yeah. What about him?
是啊,他怎么了
Well, I suspect--
我怀疑
and I can't prove it, mind you, but I suspect...
尽管无法证明,但是我怀疑
the man's a drug dealer.
这人是个大毒枭
Yeah. Methamphetamine.
是啊,卖甲基苯丙胺的
I mean, honest to God, I really believe
说实话,我真心认为
that this guy's maybe one of the biggest movers in the southwest.
这人或许是西南部最大的毒枭之一
Remember Gale Boetticher?
还记得盖尔·伯蒂彻么
The, uh, that sad sack from the karaoke video tape?
卡拉OK录像带上那个傻瓜
Yeah.

And you said that he didn't strike you
你还说,那人的水平并不令你感到吃惊
as being the boss-man type,
是当头儿的类型
that probably there was a much bigger guy out there, right?
很可能背后还有条大鱼
Hank, that was--
汉克,那
that was just speculation.
那只是推测
Doesn't matter. It made me keep at it.
没关系,它让我留心调查此事
And guess what I find.
猜我发现了什么
Chicken man's fingerprints
伯蒂彻被杀现场
at Boetticher's murder scene.
发现了炸鸡店老板的指纹
So we bring him in--
于是我们把他叫来问话
You think that-- that Gustavo Fring killed Gale Boetticher?
你认为,古斯塔沃·福林杀了盖尔·伯蒂彻
Well, probably not.
也许不是
I mean, these guys use, you know,
我是说,他们这些人
like, a dunce to pull the trigger, right?
都会让手下动手
But his fingerprints being there was enough
但是他的现场指纹
for us to bring him in.
已足够我们找他问话了
So I-So you brought him in to the police?
你把他带到警局去了
Right. He sits down to talk with us.
是啊,他坐下跟我们对话
The problem is that he--
问题是他...
What did you ask him? What did he say?
你问他什么了,他说了什么
Walt, will you let me finish my story here?
你能让我把话说完吗
Sorry. I'm just, uh, interested.
抱歉,我只是很感兴趣
You know. Yeah, all right.
如此而已,明白
So we bring him in,
我们请他过来
and he proceeds to kick our asses, okay?
他对答如流
He's got an explanation for the fingerprints, right?
他解释了指纹的事
He's got an alibi for Gale's murder.
也有盖尔被杀当晚的不在场证明
I mean, he's got reasons for everything.
他理由充足得很
This guy is Terms of Endearment convincing.
这家伙简直比《母女情深》还有说服力
So he's not guilty?
那他是清白的
Well, as far as DEA and APD are concerned,
就目前毒品管制局和警方看来
he's not.
他还没有脱离嫌疑
Officially, Fring's not a suspect.
但他还没有正式成为嫌疑人
But I'm telling you,
但是我给你讲
something deep down says he's my guy.
我的直觉告诉我他就是我要找的人
Just got to prove it.
只是仍需证据
Hank, why-- why are you telling me this?
汉克,你为何跟我说这个
I need a favor.
我需要帮忙
What favor?
帮什么忙
See that Volvo station wagon over there?
看见那辆沃尔沃休旅车了吗
I mean, the guy drives a 10-year-old Volvo.
那家伙开了一辆十年前的沃尔沃旧款
It's brilliant. Anyway, listen.
真聪明,总之
What I need for you to do...
我需要你帮我
stick this on it.
把这个安在上面
GPS tracker.
定位跟踪装置
You know, wifey thinks hubby's screwing around on her,
妻子总是怀疑丈夫在外面鬼混
but she wants to be sure. Hmm.
就会想要查清楚
You stick this on the car.
你把这个安在车上
This part right here? It's a magnet.
这里看见了吗,是块磁铁
And see where he goes.
然后就能知道他的去向
Cool, huh?
太绝了,对吧
289 from SkyMall.
天空购网上买的,289块
Unfortunately, it's not live use,
可惜的是,这不是实时的
so we got to come back later and, you know,
我们之后还得回来
take it off and stick it in the computer.
把它取下来,插进电脑里看
Still, pretty amazing times we live in here.
不过这已经很先进了
Hank, isn't that illegal?
汉克,这不是违法的吗
I mean, isn't there some sort of unlawful search and--
这算不算非法调查...
That's, uh, known as extra-legal,
这叫做法外调查
but trust me. It's our little secret.
但是相信我吧,你知我知
Look, it's easy, okay? Here's what you do.
很容易的,好吗,你这么办
You untie your shoelace,
把鞋带解开
then you head toward the restaurant.
朝餐厅走去
As you're walking past the car,
经过那辆车的时候
you look down-- "Oh, hey, darn, my shoe's untied."
你低头一看, "该死,鞋带松了"
Okay?
好吗
Now, when you-- when you--
接着,趁你
when you bend down to tie your shoe,
弯下腰系鞋带之时
you, uh, you stick this up into the wheel well.
就把这个塞进轮胎的轮窝里
Then you go inside and, I don't know--
然后你就大方走进去,买点什么
Hank, I-I don't--
汉克,我不...
I don't feel good about this at all.
我觉得这事不太靠谱
Look, Walt, I-I-I know
沃特,我知道
that this sort of thing is outside your comfort zone--
这种事超出你平常所为
No. I mean this is a mistake.
不,我是说这是错误的
Walt, I need you to help me out here, okay?
沃特,我需要你帮我,好吗
I mean, this is really important to me.
这对我真的很重要
Jesus, just-You make me beg you?
天啊,你要我哀求你吗
Come on, just stick it in there.
就把它塞进去就行了
Yeah.
好吧
Just act normal.
自然一点
May I help you?
需要点餐吗
I-I--
我,我
Sir, may I help you?
先生,需要点餐吗
Look, I--

I didn't do it.
我没那么做
See? I didn't do it.
看见了吗,我没下手
Do it.

Do it.
下手
May I help you with your order?
您需要点餐吗
I, uh--

What the hell is he--
他究竟在干嘛
Just, uh, made sure it was secure.
确保它塞牢了
Where's my soda?
我的汽水呢
Just kidding.
开玩笑的
Let's-Let's go.
我们走吧
Look, I--
瞧,我
I swear to God I thought I was driving the man
我向天发誓,我本以为是要载他
to a gem and mineral show.
去看矿藏展
And all of a sudden he has me pulling into your restaurant
可他突然让我转向去了你的餐馆
and-- and-- and telling me that he's investigating you.
告诉我,他在调查你
Look, you and I, we've had our differences,
虽然你我之间有小摩擦
but I would never--
但我绝不会...
Look, m-my brother-in-law,
我妹夫
evidence-wise, has nothing.
显然没有任何证据
He's-He's operating on pure conjecture,
他只是臆测而为
and no one-- not one person that he works with--
每个人,和他共事的所有人
thinks that you are anyone
都认为你只是
other than an owner of a fast food chain.
一家快餐连锁的业主而已
But if something were to happen to Hank,
但如果汉克遭遇不测
then that would only draw their attention to you
那只会引来他们对你的注意
and therefore to me as well.
也会让我成为目标
So we have a mutual interest in resolving this without violence.
因此我们都有不用武力解决的需要
I will make sure that he discovers nothing.
我可以确保他一无所获
Jesse!
杰西
What?
怎么了
All right. Don't wait to be, like, invited.
对,都不等我请你进来
Are we alone?
家里还有人吗
So where do we stand?
进行到哪一步了
Where do we stand on what?
什么到哪一步了
Where do we stand with the thing?
我们的计划到哪一步了
The thing that you were supposed to do.
你本该实施的计划
I assume you haven't done it.
我猜你没去做
You didn't lose it, did you?
你不是丢了,对吧
You would tell me if you lost it, right?
你要是丢了会告诉我的,对吧
Oh, Jesus.
杰西
Asshole.
混蛋
You creaming to get it done? Go do it yourself.
你这么上赶,你自己去做吧
If he didn't see me coming like he's some kind of--
要是他没发现我...
This-All right, look.
算了
Our timetable has advanced.
我们得抓紧时间了
You have got to make this meeting happen
你得这周就安排好会面
this week, tomorrow-- tonight, if possible.
明天,有可能的话,今晚
Oh. Tonight. Wow.
今晚,真行
What are you, high?
你这是嗑药了吗
My brother-in-law--
我妹夫
My DEA agent brother-in-law--
我那个当毒品管制局探员的妹夫
He's on to Gus.
他查到古斯了
Did you hear what I just said?
你听见我说什么了吗
My brother-in-law is on to Gus.
我妹夫在查古斯
Ah, yeah, yeah, I got it.
是啊是啊,我听见了
Your brother-in-law, okay? I'm thinking.
你妹夫对吧,我在考虑呢
Look, uh,

so what if this is like math or algebra?
要是这就像是在做数学题,代数题呢
You add a plus douche bag to a minus douche bag
一个正麻烦,加一个负麻烦
and you get, like, zero douche bags.
等于麻烦归零
I've got some math for you.
我来教你怎么做数学
Hank catching Gus equals Hank catching us.
汉克抓到古斯,等于汉克抓到我们
Hank-Geez.
汉克这人
He's relentless, all right?
不屈不挠的
He won't quit.
他不会放弃的
Yeah, well, he's got nothing is all I can say.
好吧,我要说的是,他什么也查不到
Oh, and how would you know that?
你怎么会知道
Because he's still above ground.
因为他在明处
You think a dude like Gus would let your boy
你觉得像古斯这样的人,会让人
anywhere near him?
轻易查到他吗
He'll break out his box cutter on his sorry gimp ass.
他会用他的工具刀好好对付那个残废
So you haven't even seen him since that time at the diner.
那次晚餐之后,你再也没有见过他吗
Okay. Shh.
好了,不说了
Think. All right.
好好想想,好吧
Um, they've got to be figuring that we've talked,
他们会知道我们交谈过
so you need to tell Mike
所以你要告诉麦克
that you are worried about Hank's investigation.
你很担心汉克的追查
Okay? Hank already knows who you are, by the way.
另外汉克已经知道到你的身份了
And besides, you actually did kill Gale,
再说,你是杀了盖尔的真凶
so there's that.
所以就以此为由
This is all good fodder
这是你要求与古斯面谈的
for you to request a sit-down with Gus
最好的借口
so you can discuss what you would say
说你要讨论一下,万一汉克找你去问话
in case Hank brings you in for questioning.
你该怎么回答
Okay? Now you just--
好吗,现在你
you just say that you want to be--
你就说你想
no, that-- that you need
不,说你需要
to be able to be properly coached,
对好口供
and when you're near him--
等你接近他
you put this to use.
你就用这个
He's just going to tell me
他只会告诉我
to shut my mouth if I get busted.
要是被抓,就把嘴闭紧
He ain't going to set up no meeting.
他不会安排会面的
Well, then insist on it, damn it!
那你就坚持要求,该死
Act panicked.
表现得很慌张
Gus' ass is on the line,
古斯现在坐如针毡
And trust me. He will meet with you
相信我,如果你觉得你牵连其中
if he thinks that you're a liability.
他会跟你见面的
No, he will waste me
不,他如果觉得我牵连其中
if he thinks I'm a liability.
他只会杀了我
You know what? Whatever, man.
无所谓了,伙计
I'm going to take a piss.
我要去撒尿
Uh, I think you got a phone call.
你刚才有电话
Anything important?
有什么要紧事吗
Yes?
你好
I did some digging around.
我探了探风声
And?
如何
Neither the DEA nor the APD
毒品管制局和警方
considers you a person of interest.
都没有把你列为怀疑对象
Schrader's looking into you totally on his lonesome.
施拉德在擅自调查你
A voice in the wilderness.
孤立无援
Does he have resources?
有人力物力吗
Just him, his credit card,
就他自己和他的信用卡
and his chauffeur Walter.
还有他的司机沃尔特
From what I hear, he would be committing career suicide
据传闻,如果他再向默克特提起你
if he were to mention you to Merkert again.
他的饭碗就保不住了
So no warrant for the tracking device on my car.
所以说他没有在我车上安追踪器的令
No. The guy's gone totally maverick.
对,他太特立独行了
He's Miss Daisy with binoculars.
他是妙女神探
We watch our backs, make sure we don't throw him any bones,
我们处处小心,别被他抓到马脚
he'll never make a case.
他就无机可趁了
What about Chile?
那智利的事呢
If I can't find any trace of you before '89,
连我都查不到你1989年前的资料
I seriously doubt Schrader can.
施拉德就更难找到了
Seems to me the bigger problem's the cartel.
我看更让人头疼的是卡特尔集团
We can handle them if that's all we've got on our plate.
如果他挖掘不到进一步的信息,我们就能应付
But dealing with both Schrader
不过同时应付施拉德
and the Mexicans at the same time,
和那帮墨西哥人
if he happens to be watching when they make a move,
如果他们采取行动时,他正在监视
they could be the perfect storm.
那事态就不可控制了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll be in touch.
保持联系
Hello, Hector.
你好,赫克托
The cartel has given me its ultimatum,
卡特尔集团给我下了最后通牒
to which I've said no.
不过我拒绝了
DEA agent Schrader--
毒品管制局的探员施拉德
uh, he's a concern.
他是个大麻烦
He's looking into my past.
他在查我的老底
Is today the day, Hector?
是今天吗,赫克托
Look at me, Hector.
看着我,赫克托
Look... at... me.
看着我
Maybe next time.
还是下次吧

分享到