绝命毒师第四季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1集:拆包裹拆到手软
日期:2017-02-09 10:40

(单词翻译:单击)

How's it coming?
进展如何
Ah. Very, very well.
非常,非常好
It's a flurry of deliveries.
拆包裹拆到手软
Feels like Christmas morning.
有种圣诞节早上拆礼物的感觉
Ah, it's exciting.
真令人兴奋
It's really coming together.
进展神速
And I would like to point out
有一件事我想说明
that if you have any very understandable questions
如果您对采购价格有任何疑问
about the price tag...
那是非常可以理解的
That sound... quality.
这声响,就是品质
At Pfizer, at Merck,
辉瑞公司,默克公司(美国著名制药公司)
that unit would be right at home.
用的都是这东西
That goes for all of it.
所有设备都是这样
Good.
很好
I want you to have what you need.
我希望你拿到你所需要的
Oh. Well, I doff my proverbial cap to you, sir.
先生,我向您致以崇高的敬意
When do you think we'll be up and running?
你认为我们什么时候可以开工
Within a month, I'd say.
我估计, 1个月之内
Two weeks.
两周
Uh, yeah, two weeks.
好,两周
Good. Very good.
很好,非常好
By the way,
顺便说一声
that sample you asked me to run,
您让我检测的样品
I ran it, and it is quite good.
我测过了,品质非常好
Thank you very much, Gale.
谢谢你,盖尔
You can give that to Victor to discard.
剩下的可以交给维克多处理掉
Uh, sure.
好的
Is that our competition?
那是我们的竞争对手的货吗
I'm sorry?
你说什么
The, uh...
那个
It really is quite good.
那个样品真的非常好
The purity, of course, I'm speaking of,
我指的是,纯度
speaking strictly in chemical terms.
化学范畴的"好"
And I can't, as of yet, account for the blue color,
迄今,我还不能确定为什么偏蓝
but, uh... if that is our competition,
但是,如果那是我们的竞争对手
we have our work cut out for us, so to speak.
那么可以说,我们的工作遇到了挑战
You don't have any competition, Gale,
你没有任何竞争对手,盖尔
not as far as I'm concerned.
至少在我关注范围没有
After all, how pure can pure be?
话说回来,再纯又能纯到哪里去
Well, it can be pretty darn pure.
可以纯到匪夷所思
Mr. Fring, I can guarantee you a purity of 96%.
福林先生,我向您保证可达96%的纯度
I'm proud of that figure.
我为这数字骄傲
It's a hard-earned figure, 96.
这个96%来之不易
However, this other product is 99,
可是,那个样本的纯度是99%
maybe even a touch beyond that.
甚至可能更纯一点
I'd need an instrument called a gas chromatograph to say for sure,
我需要一台气相色谱仪才能确定
but, uh, that last 3%, it may not sound like a lot,
3个百分点听起来好像不多
but, uh, but it is.
可是,那真的是
It's tremendous.
难以逾越
It's a tremendous gulf.
难以逾越的鸿沟
Gale, for our purposes,
盖尔,就我们的目的来说
96% will do just fine.
96%已经足够了
Please, don't let this trouble you.
请你不要为这事烦心
Yeah. It's just...
我懂,只是...
I'd love to know who synthesized it
我想知道这是谁合成出来的
is all.
就是这样
A man who wants to work with me.
一个想跟我合作的人
A trained chemist, like yourself.
训练有素的化学家,像你一样
But it won't happen.
但我们不会合作的
I don't consider him a professional.
我认为他不够专业
If he's not, I don't know what that makes me.
如果他还不专业,那我简直什么都不是
I'm not trying to talk myself out of a job.
我不是说我不能胜任
With this person, there are other considerations.
这个人有其它方面的问题
His is the best I've ever seen, hands down.
他的货是我见过的最棒的,毫无疑问
And I look at this place that you've built,
我看到你建这个地方
the money you're investing,
投资那么大
sparing no expense.
不惜血本
And I know...
我知道
I know that you want the best.
我知道你想要最棒的
6353 Juan Tabo.
胡安·塔布街, 6353号
Apartment 6.
6单元
No, no. Eubank's west.
不,不尤班克路西边
It's between Eubank and Spain,
在尤班克路和西班牙路之间
but Mazatlan's closest.
离马萨特兰比较近
I don't know. I just heard the one,
不知道,我只听到一声
just the one single, like, you know, like a backfire,
就一声,就是那种发动机逆火的声音
like a truck backfiring.
像是卡车逆火
I came out of my apartment...
我就从公寓里出来
A couple of us came out.
还有几个人也出来了
No. No, nobody saw it.
没,没人目击
Did you guys see anybody?
你们有看到什么人吗
Guys, did you?
喂,有没有啊
I don't know if they speak English too good.
我不知道他们是不是听得懂
They're just shaking their heads.
他们只是摇头
I don't think they saw anybody.
我想他们没看见什么人
It was just this one loud...
只听到一声巨响
this... this very loud pop, and that was all.
就是很响的,嘭的一声,然后就没动静了
No arguing or like that.
没听到争吵什么的
So you guys good in directions there?
你们认得路吗
You want me to...
你让我...
They coming east or west?
他们打哪边来,东边还是西边
If they're heading east,
如果向东走
tell them there's an Exxon on their left-hand side.
那他们的左手边会有一家埃克森石油
then it's straight residential.
直走就是住宅区
You want me to what? Yeah.
你要我干什么,好
No. I'll stay on the line.
不,我在线等
You know him?
你认得他
We all heard this shot.
我们都听到了枪声
Hey, I don't think you ought to go in there.
我说,你不应过去
Mister, this is a crime scene.
先生,这可是罪案现场
You don't want to touch anything.
不能碰任何东西
Mister...
先生
Mister, are you listening to me?
先生,你有没听到我说话
You little bastard.
你这小杂种
Drive.
开车
Drive!
快开车
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
He's gone?
人死了
Look at me.
看着我
Gone?
死了
You sure?
你确定
Gone?
死了
Splattered all over.
血肉横飞
Oh, Jesus.
老天爷
Oh, shit.

All right.
行啊
So...
那么
Shit.

All right, you do a sweep?
清理现场了没
I couldn't. People there.
不行,有人在
People?
有人
He get himself seen by these people?
有人看见他死在那儿了
What about you?
那你呢
What about you?
你有没有被看见
Yeah. So what?
有,怎么样
Just another looky-loo.
也就一两眼
I guess I'd better get this over with.
我看我最好处理下
Oh, geez, I-I-I woke you up.
对不起,我把你吵醒了
I woke you up. No, no, no. It's okay.
我把你吵醒了,不不不,没事的
I needed to get up anyway.
我本来也要起床了
Are you coming in?
进来吗
No, no. It's kind of my only time to run errands.
不用了,我就这点时间能出来办事
I just needed to-Ah.
我只是想
I--

Sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
And thank you, big time, as always.
我们一直都非常感谢你
They seem to be getting bigger instead of smaller,
账单不仅没有减少,好像反而越积越多
and I'm not really sure what that's all about.
我也不太清楚怎么回事
Please, for God's sake,
看在上帝的份上
tell me if this is getting to be too much for you guys.
告诉我是不是太为难你们了
Absolutely not, okay?
没有的事,好吗
It's absolutely fine.
完全没问题
Okay.
好吧
Does this mean what I think it means?
我没有想错吧
What?
什么
You and Walt?
你和沃尔特
What?
怎么了
His car's parked in the driveway.
他的车就停在门前车道上呢
It's not a state secret.
谁都看得见
I-- uh, all right. Okay. I'm not pressing.
我...我不是给你压力哈
I just--
只是
I think that it's great.
我觉得这挺好
That's all, all right?
就这样吧
I'm out of here. Okay.
我走了, 好的
A big howdy-do to Mr. I'm-Not-Here.
替我跟假装不在先生问声好
Breakfast?
吃早餐吗
Yeah.

Yeah? Okay.
我来做
All right. What do you want?
想吃什么
All right, look.
好吧, 听我说
So I make it 10 to 9, which means--
已经8点50了,所以
Shut up.
闭上嘴
Which means we need to start a cook in the next 10 minutes
所以我们得在10分钟内做起来
to keep to our schedule--
才能赶上我们的计划
Gus' schedule.
古斯的计划
And as angry as he may be,
不管他现在怎么生气
I don't believe he's willing to forfeit an entire batch.
我想他不会愿意这样放弃整批货
That just might make him angrier.
那只会惹他更生气
Come on, Mike. Let us cook.
别这样,麦克,让我们干活吧
Isn't that what this whole thing is about?
这一切不都是为了这个
That's right, genius. Watch me.
说的没错,天才,看好我
We ain't missing no cook.
我们不会耽误进度的
We're closed. Closed.
我们打烊了,打烊了
Saul Goodman and Associates.
索尔·古德曼律师事务所
I'll see if he's in. Please hold.
我看看他在不在,请别挂
Saul, Skyler White calling.
索尔,斯凯勒·怀特找你
Saul.
索尔
Saul, Skyler White on the line.
索尔,斯凯勒·怀特打电话来了
Saul!
索尔
Skyler White.
斯凯勒·怀特
What the hell does she want?
她想干嘛
Uh, h-he's nowhere to be found.
我找不到他
I called his condo.
我打到他家里
I called every number I have for him.
他所有号码我都打过了
Yeah, I'm sure he's fine.
我肯定他没事
You're sure?
你肯定
As in you know where he is?
你知道他在哪
Well, I'm not the man's keeper,
我不是他保姆
but, uh, Walt's a big boy.
但沃尔特是个大人了
He'll turn up.
他会出现的
Mr. Goodman, clearly something is going on here.
古德曼先生,很明显出了问题
I mean, why would he leave his car in my driveway?
他会把车停在我家车道上吗
People carpool to work, right?
现在人拼车上班
It's good for the environment.
对环境有好处嘛
He carpools?
拼车
He carpools to his job at a meth lab?
他和人拼车去毒品实验室
Hey, whoa! Ho ho! You're breaking up there.
你断线了呀
I didn't quite catch that last-Whoo!
最后说什么我没听清
You're a chatty Cathy today.
你今天真能侃
Okay, do you know anything?
好吧,你知道点什么吗
Anything at all? Please!
什么都行,拜托你
I'm looking for some help here.
请你帮帮忙
Look, Walter is fine, okay?
听着,沃尔特没事,好吗
I guarantee that 100%.
我百分百保证
100%.
百分百个头
You got a passport, right?
你有护照的吧
Yeah. Uh, Albuquerque.
嗯,阿尔布开克
I'm in, uh, Nob Hill.
我这里是诺布山
I need the number for a locksmith.
我要找个锁匠
I don't know. Pick one.
不知道,随便吧
You sure there's nothing?
真的没办法吗
No, it's not even me.
不是我不帮你
It's state law, really.
法律不允许呀
Are you sure there isn't some sort of,
你就没有点什么
I don't know, um--
证明之类的
No. Nothing.
没有,真没有
Maybe, uh, a car registration.
车辆登记也许可以
That would have your address.
上面应该有您家地址
No, but I can't even get in my car.
可我现在车都进不去
My car keys were on the same ring.
我车钥匙和门钥匙挂在一起
My God, my-- my-- my credit cards,
天哪,我的信用卡
my-It's all right, sweetheart.
别哭,小宝贝
My driver's license, my checkbook.
我的驾照,支票簿
I have to start canceling all that--
我必须去全部注销掉
My whole life was in that purse,
我什么都装在钱包里了
and he just came, and he cut it right off my shoulder.
他就这么施施然来,轻飘飘就偷走了
We could have been stabbed.
幸好我们母女没有遭其毒手
I'm sorry, really.
真遗憾,真的
But without proof of residency--
但没有居住证明
I can take you down to my shop.
不然去我店里吧
You're welcome to wait there, file a police report.
可以在那安坐等待,填妥警方笔录
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
I cannot believe this day.
今天怎么这么倒霉
I know. It's just...
我知道,只是...
the law.
规定就是规定
Oh, my God.

My identification. It's gone.
我的身份证,不见了
Oh, God, not-- not this second.
上帝啊,别再这样了啊
Call the pharmacy. I--
打电话给药店,我...
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Please, just-Please, just take her.
拜托,抱下她
Just take her, please.
帮我抱下她,拜托了
Oh. Oh, God.
天哪
Not now.
别是现在啊
No. No. No.
不要啊
Oh, you're a lifesaver. Truly.
你救了我的命啊,真的
Here you go, sweetheart.
好啦,宝贝
Oh, there you go.
好了好了
Um, how do you, um,
请问
how do you want to deal with the bill?
请问账单怎么付
I-Unfortunately, all my cash was taken, so--
真不幸,我的现金也被偷光光了
That's fine. We'll mail it to you.
没事,我们寄给你
Will you? You do know where I live, right?
真的,知道我地址吗
Sir, again, thank you so much.
先生,再次感谢,太谢谢了
Really. Yeah.
真的
Hey, there! I'm back!
嘿,我回来了
How was P.T.?
物理治疗如何
I heard it was very good.
听说效果很好
Yeah.
是啊
I'm really liking this new therapist.
我很喜欢新治疗师
He keeps me in the loop,
他跟我保持着联系
always has time for a phone call.
能时时跟我通电话
I just-I like it.
很不错
So...
那么
tell me all about it.
来说说看
I heard you broke new ground today.
听说你今天有新突破
I broke new ground?
是吗
That's what he said.
他是这么说的
Tell me.
说说看呢
I walked 16 feet in 20 minutes,
我20分钟走了16英尺
which is up from my 15 1/2 yesterday.
确实比昨天多了半英尺
And I had maybe this much less shit in my pants,
还少拉了点在裤子上
so yeah, Marie, if you and him
玛丽,如果你和他
and everybody else in America secretly took a vote
还有其他美国人已秘密投票
and changed the meaning of the entire English language,
决定颠覆所有英文的意思
yeah, I guess I broke new ground.
那我想应该是突破吧
Well, call it a figure of speech,
好吧,这是比喻好不好
but I am seeing progress.
但我确实看到了进步啊
Definite progress.
绝对的进步
You're ordering a new rock?
你要买新岩石吗
I'm bidding on a new mineral.
我在竞拍新矿石
It's a nice one.
这块很美
What? It's pretty.
怎么了,确实很美啊
I need the thing.
我要上厕所
Okay.

Numero uno?
大的小的
Dos.
大的
Okay.

Those--
那些
Those pretty little crystals. I like that.
那些漂亮的小晶体,我很喜欢
Okay.
好了
All right, I just want to go on record
好吧,容我提醒一下
we should all be wearing masks.
我们该戴上防护罩
We should be wearing masks.
都该戴上防护罩
I bet he forgets the aluminum.
我敢说他忘记放铝粉了
Guaranteed.
我敢担保
Guarantee he forgets.
他一准忘记
Oh, you don't know what the hell you're doing, do you?
都不知道自己在做什么,是吧
You forgot the aluminum.
你刚放铝粉了
One of the first steps in the--
其中第一步是
Son of a bitch.
该死的
All right, let's talk about Gale Boetticher.
好了,该谈谈盖尔·伯蒂彻了
He was a good man and a good chemist,
他是个好人,好制毒师
and I cared about him.
我很喜欢他
He didn't deserve what happened to him.
他本不该有如此下场的
He didn't deserve it at all.
罪不至此
But I'd shoot him again tomorrow
但我还是迟早
and the next day and the day after that.
会亲手枪杀了他的
When you make it Gale versus me
如果你在我和盖尔
or Gale versus Jesse,
或者杰西和盖尔之间择一
Gale loses, simple as that.
他必输无疑,就这么简单
This is on you, Gus--
这都因你而起,古斯
not me, not Jesse.
不因我,也不因杰西
Gale's death is on you.
盖尔的死是因你而起的
I mean, really, what did you expect me to do,
不然你还指望我怎么做
just simply roll over
就这么认输
and allow you to murder us?
让你毙了我们吗
That I wouldn't take measures--
我不该采取行动
extreme measures to defend myself?
甚至是极端行动来保护自己吗
Wrong!

Think again.
再想想
And whatever--
不管怎样
whatever it is you're planning there,
不管你在打算些什么
whatever-- whatever it is--
不管是什么
the point that you're trying to make here,
不管你想达到什么目标
let me-- let me suggest that you keep one thing in mind.
容我提醒一句,你要知道一件事
Without us,
没有我们
without Jesse and myself,
没有杰西和我
you have no one to make your product.
就没人能帮你制毒
Certainly not him.
当然他更不能
This person doesn't know what the hell he's doing!
他根本不知道自己在做什么
Been watching him for weeks.
我观察了他好几周
I know every step of his cook.
知道了他制毒的每个步骤
Do you really? You--
真的吗,你...
Really? Oh, so please tell me.
真的,那请告诉我
Catalytic hydrogenation, is it protic or aprotic?
催化氢化作用是质子还是无质子反应
Because I forget.
因为我忘记了
And if our reduction is not stereospecific,
如果你的提纯不是立体定向的
then how can our product be enantiomerically pure?
你怎么能确定成品的纯度
I mean, is 1 phenyl, 1 hyrdoxyl,
一个苯基,一个羟基
2 methylamino propane--
两个甲胺基
containing, of course, chiral centers
当然还包括丙烷链中
at carbons number 1 and 2 on the propane chain.
一号和二号碳原子这两个手性中心
Then reduction to Methamphetamine
那如果提纯至甲基苯丙胺
eliminates which chiral center is it again?
又该减去哪个手征性中心呢
Because I forgot.
因为我都忘记了
Come on, help me out, professor!
说啊,帮帮我啊,教授
Gus.
古斯
We're here. Come on.
算了吧,我们在这里
Let us work.
让我们干活吧
All his bullshit aside, it's called a cook.
说的都是废话,那叫制毒
See, everything comes down to following a recipe.
要按照配方做每一件事
Simple, complicated, it doesn't matter.
是简单还是复杂,都无所谓
The steps never change,
步骤一成不变
and I know every step.
我知道所有的步骤
Oh, is-- is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
This... short order cook?
这种劣质产品
You're not fpping hamburgers here, pal.
这跟做汉堡不一样,老兄
What happens when you get a bad barrel of precursor?
如果你的原材料有问题怎么办
Or how would you even know it?
你甚至都不会鉴别
And what happens in the summer
到了夏季
when the humidity rises
湿度升高
and your product goes cloudy?
你的货受潮了怎么办
H-How would you guard against that?
你有什么防范措施呢
Gus.
古斯
You do this,
如果你这么做
all you'll have left
只会给你
is an $8 million hole in the ground.
造成八百万元的经济损失
This lab--
没有我们
This equipment is useless without us.
这间实验室,这些设备都是摆设
Without Jesse and myself,
没有杰西和我
you have no new product.
你就没有新产品
You have no income.
你就没有收入
Your people out there will not be paid.
你的手下就得不到工钱
Your distribution chain collapses.
你的分销渠道就会崩溃
Without us...
没有我们
you have nothing.
你会一无所有
You kill me, you have nothing.
你杀了我,就断了财路
You kill Jesse, you don't have me.
你杀了杰西,也就失去了我
You won't do this.
你不会这样做的
You're too smart.
你是个聪明人
You can't afford to do this.
你承受不了这代价
Please.
求你了
Let us just go back to work.
让我们继续干活
We're here.
我们就在这里
Let us work.
让我们干活吧
We're ready to go to work.
我们准备好要干活了
We'll just pick up right where we left off.
我们接着之前的进度继续干
Well?
愣着干嘛
Get back to work.
接着干活
Let's just-We'll just lay this down.
把这个捅放平
We'll put him in feet first.
先把脚装进去
Grab his shoe.
抓着他的鞋
Oh. Here. Wait, wait. Just lift him up.
等一等,把他抬起来
There. All right.
好了
Here we go.
就这样
God.
天呐
If you push that way, I'll hold him in.
你往里推,我扶着他
Okay, ready?
好的,准备好没
Oh, shit!
该死的
All right, wait. Wait.
好了,等一等
Forget that.
别管它了
Come on.
用力
Up!
抬起来
Get down.
放下
Okay.
好了
HYDROFLUORIC ACID
氢氟酸
I never used this stuff. You sure it'll do the job?
我从没用过这玩意,能管用吗
Trust us.
相信我们
CORROSIVE
腐蚀剂
Here you go, hon. Get you anything else?
给你,亲,还需要什么吗
Uh, no, I'm good. Thanks.
不用了,谢谢
How are you doing?
你好吗
No, I mean, you know--
我的意思是...
How are you doing?
你感觉还好吗
You did the only thing that you could.
你做了你唯一能做的
I hope you understand that.
我希望你能明白这一点
Thoughts?
有什么打算
Got any thoughts
你是说
on what our next move might be?
下一步我们有什么打算吗
What next move?
什么下一步
Our next move.
我们的下一步
Our next move,
我们的下一步
given the fact that at the first opportunity Gus will kill us.
鉴于古斯一旦有机会就会干掉我们
What, that wasn't an opportunity just now?
难道刚才不是干掉我们的好机会吗
Seemed like a pretty damn good opportunity to me.
我感觉那机会他妈非常好
No, no. Golden, I would say.
不是的,我说那是黄金机会
We bought ourselves some time.
我们为自己争取了些时间
Yes, but--
没错,不过...
the question is how much.
问题是多久
He'll be looking for another chemist.
他一定在寻找接替我的人
He's not going to find another chemist.
他不会找到能够接替你的人
Where is he going to find another chemist?
他上哪去找接替你的人呢
It's not just about somebody
这个人不仅要有能力
being able to run a lab that big.
使这么大的实验室正常运转
Someone he can trust,
还要值得信任
someone he knows will keep their mouths shut.
他得确保这个人会守口如瓶
Yeah. Good luck with that.
对,祝他好运
Bet it took him years to find Gale.
估计他用了很多年才找到盖尔
Bet he's sorry now.
他现在一定很伤心
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定自己没事吗
At least now we all understand each other.
至少现在我们能互相理解
Right?
对吧
What do you mean?
你这话什么意思
I mean him and us, we get it.
意思是我们上了他的贼船
We're all on the same page.
我们现在同坐一条船
What page is that?
这又是条什么船呢
The one that says...
这条船上的人说...
if I can't kill you,
即使我杀不了你
you'll sure as s--- wish you were dead.
你他妈也别想活得舒服
Yo. Excuse me.
打扰一下
Thanks.
谢谢
Here.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi.

Hi.

It's parked over on Amsden.
我把车停到安士敦街了
Junior was about to get up, and he would have seen it,
小怀特要起床了,我怕他看到
so I wanted to avoid a lot of questions.
我不想让他东问西问的
That was smart.
很聪明
Yeah.
是啊
Kenny Rogers.
肯尼·罗格斯的T恤
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Right as rain.
我好得很
Do you have your keys?
你带钥匙了吗
Yeah.
带了
Uh, it's parked three blocks down
车停在三个街区外
on the right.
马路右边
Yeah.
好的

分享到
重点单词
  • instrumentn. 乐器,工具,仪器,器械
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • definiteadj. 明确的,确切的,有把握的
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • mineraladj. 矿物的 n. 矿物,矿石
  • identificationn. 身份的证明,视为同一,证明同一,确认
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • doffvt. 脱,丢弃,废除
  • samplen. 样品,样本 vt. 采样,取样 adj. 样
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的