梅林传奇第1季第2集:Valiant 骑士的盾(19)
日期:2016-12-05 09:54

(单词翻译:单击)

Because I wasn't.
因为我没有啊。
You know what, I wish Valiant was escorting me.
我倒希望是Valiant伴护我。
Me too. Then I wouldn't have to listen to you. Fine. Fine.
我也是。我就不用听你啰嗦了。 好。 好。
Can you believe Morgana? She says she saved me. Like I needed any help.
知道刚才Morgana说什么吗?她说是她救了我。好像我真需要谁来救我。
I wanted to say, I made a mistake. It was unfair to sack you.
我想说,我犯了一个错误。解雇你有失公允。
Well, don't worry about it. Buy me a drink and call it even.
没关系。请我喝一杯就算扯平。
I can't really be seen to be buying drinks to my servant.
我不能被人看见请仆人喝酒。
Your servant? You sacked me.
你的仆人?你不是把我解雇了吗。
Now I'm rehiring you. My chambers are a complete mess, my clothes need washing, my armor needs repairing, my boots need cleaning,
现在我重新雇用你。我房间里一团糟,我的衣服没洗,我的盔甲需要修理,我的靴子需要擦洗,
my boots need cleaning, my dogs need exercising, my fireplace needs sweeping, my bed needs changing, and someone needs to muck out my stables.
我的狗需要拉出去遛遛,我的壁炉需要清扫,我的床铺需要整理,还得有人清洁我的马棚。
We have to discover how this illness is spreading.
我们得找出疾病传播的原因。
We are searching every room in town. What for? The sorcerer.
搜寻城镇里每个角落。为什么? 有法师。
What have you done with the magic book I gave you?
你把我给你的那本法书放哪里了?
The most likely cause is sorcery.
最可能的原因是法术。
What? Nothing I have done. Please, no, I'm innocent.
怎么了? 我什么都没干。我是清白的。
It was me.
是我干的。
Merlin, you will pay for this.
梅林,你要为此付出代价。
No, please, help me.
不要啊,求你,帮帮我。

分享到