梅林传奇第1季第4集:The Poisoned Chalice 餐杯之毒(8)
日期:2017-01-06 09:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Disappointed, actually. I was looking forward to clumping a couple of run ahead of the the label.
事实上我很失望。我本来想趁乱堵几个人来教训一下的。
I'm sure the guards could've handled Bayard and his men.
我相信卫兵们就能拿下贝亚德和他的随从们的。
Yeah, but why let the boys have all the fun?
为什么只给他们过瘾?
Morgana, You shouldn't get involved. It's dangerous.
茉嘉娜,你不该掺和进来。这太危险了。
Spare me the lecture. I've already had it from Uther.
别教训我。乌瑟说的够多了。
If it is a bit of consolation. You weren't the only one.
给你点安慰。你不是唯一被训的。
Not that I listen to him. Sometimes you got to do what you think is right. Damn the consequences.
我才不会听他的。有时你就得凭良心做事。不计后果。
You think I should go.
你认为我应该去。
Doesn't matter what I think.
我怎么想并不重要。
If I don't make it back, who will be the next king of Camelot? There's more than just my life at stake.
如果我回不来,谁来做卡梅洛特的下一任国王?陷入危险的不只是我的生命。
What kind of king would Camelot want?
卡梅洛特需要怎样的一位国王?
One that would risk his life to save that of a lowly servant? Or one who does what his father tells him to?
是一个甘愿冒险去救下人性命的国王呢?还是一个只会听命于父亲的国王?
What language is that?
他说的是什么话?
None. The fever's taken hold. None of those words are his own. His pulse is weaker.
没什么。他现在高烧昏迷。说的是胡话。脉搏变弱了。

分享到