梅林传奇第1季第5集:Lancelot 兰斯洛特(20)
日期:2017-02-04 09:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Never! The law is the law. The code bends for no man!
绝对不行!法典就是法典。不会对任何人妥协!
Then the code is wrong!
那么这法典就是错的!
They'll restore your knighthood, of course they will. You killed the griffin.
他们会恢复你的骑士地位的,肯定会的。你把那狮鹫杀了。
But I didn't kill the griffin. You did. That's ridiculous.
杀死那狮鹫的不是我。是你。 我不知道你在说什么。
"Bregdan anweald..."? I heard you. I saw you. Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me.
(咒语) 我听见了。我也看见了。别担心。我不会告密的。
But I cannot take the credit for what I did not do. There'll be no more lies. No more deceit.
但我不能无功受禄。不能再有谎言和欺骗了。
What are you going to do?
你准备怎么办?
The only thing I can do.
只有唯一的一条路。
What is this? Let me speak! Wait! I'll hear him.
怎么回事? 让我说话。 等等!让他说。
Forgive me, sire. I've come to bid you farewell.
请原谅我,陛下。我是来道别的。
What is this Lancelot?
兰斯洛特,怎么回事?
I lied to you both, and now there is conflict between you. I cannot bear that burden, as you should not bear mine.
我对你们说了谎,从而引发了你们现在的冲突。我承担不起,也不值得你们这样。
I must start again, far from here. Then maybe one day fate shall grant me another chance, to prove myself a worthy knight of Camelot.
我应该离开这里,重新开始。也许有一天命运会再赏赐给我一个机会来证明我是一个合格的卡梅洛特骑士。

分享到