陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:珀普胁迫梅森
日期:2017-01-22 14:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Pope? Professor. Ain't it a lovely night?
珀普?教授,多美好的一个夜晚
What are you doing out here? Waiting for you.
你在外面做什么?等你
You sure about this, boss?
你真确定这么做么,老大
Yeah, I'm sure. Let's get this alien stooge out of here before he causes any real damage.
是的,决定了。让我们把这外星人的探子弄走,免得他伤害大家
Sorry for all the dramatics, professor. What's this all about?
抱歉闹了这么一出,教授。你们想干什么
I think you know. I don't know what your alien friends did to you, but I for one do not want to find out.
你应该知道。我不知道你的外星人朋友对你做了什么,也不想知道
Since you and I go way back, I'm gonna give you the chance to do the honorable thing and walk away.
既然我俩过去交情不浅,我会给你机会,让你做点善事,你自己走吧

陨落星辰第二季

Just like that? You expect me to walk away from the 2nd Mass?
就这样吗?你想让我离开马萨诸塞州第二团吗
Just like that. And what? Leave my boys in your care?
正是如此。怎么,让你来照顾我的儿子们吗
Your boys will be looked after as if they were my own. That's a promise. Even the spiky one.
我会照顾好他们,将他们视若己出。我保证,也包括那个背上长了刺钉的
Unless, of course, he goes full Skitter, and then all bets are off.
当然,除非他变成了迅猎兽,那这个承诺就不算数了
You're not gonna get away with this. Oh, I think I will.
你脱不了干系。我觉得会
You'd be surprised how many people back at camp are creeped out over your triumphant return.
你知不知道营地里有多少人被你的"胜利"归来吓到了
Not so many people will miss you as you might think. So do us all a favor. Start walking.
不要自作多情,没多少人会想念你。所以帮我们个忙,走吧。
I said move! What the... Drop your weapons! Ben.
我说了走!搞什么...扔掉武器!本
I said drop 'em. He won't miss next time.
我说了,扔掉武器。下次他可不会打偏了
Hey, Professor Mason. Jimmy. What are you doing out here?
梅森教授。吉米,你们在这儿干什么
On our way back from patrol.
刚巡逻完回来
You are a long way from the outer perimeter there, lizard -- I'm just glad you're here.
你离外围防御带太远了,怪物...还好你来了
Jimmy, grab that rifle. We'll take it back to camp.
吉米,捡起步枪。我们把枪带回营地
What are we gonna do about them?
怎么处置他们
That's for captain Weaver to decide.
这由韦弗上尉决定

分享到