陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:本的秘密
日期:2016-12-13 13:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Dad. Nightmares? Yeah.
爸爸。做恶梦了吗?是的
Yeah, I had a lot of those after Anne took my harness off.
安帮我取下脊甲后,我也做了很多噩梦
How'd you shake them?
你是如何摆脱它们的
I stopped sleeping. Just came back from across the river. Heard what happened.
不再睡觉了。我刚从河对岸回来,听说了这件事
Oh, it's for the best. Until we know more, until I can figure out what it is that did to...
这样做是最好的办法。在我们了解更多以前,在弄清楚是什么东西使我...
Want to know my secret? To make sure they can't control me? Mm-hmm.
想知道我的秘密吗?为了确保我并未受他们掌控。想

陨落星辰第二季

Hate. I hate what they did to me with all my heart and soul.
憎恨。我憎恨他们对我身心所做的一切
I hate that they turned me into a freak.
憎恨他们把我变成了一个怪物
You're not a freak.
你不是怪物
You got to hold on to your hate, dad.
你得记住这份憎恨,爸爸
If you can do that... If you can do that,
如果你能做到...如果你能做到
it doesn't matter what they've done to you, they won't be able to change you inside.
那不论他们对你做了什么,都不会改变你的内在
You're right. Hate is a very powerful emotion. And I hate them, too.
你说得对,憎恨是种力量强大的情绪。我也憎恨他们
But if all you've got left is hate, then they've already changed you.
但如果憎恨是你的唯一情绪,那他们就已经改变了你
It wasn't my hate that kept me going the last couple of months.
在过去几个月里,使我坚持下去的力量并不是憎恨
It was my love... for you and for Hal and for Matt.
而是爱,是对哈尔,马特和你的爱
Got to go.
我得走了

分享到