陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:炸毁信号塔
日期:2016-12-27 13:40

(单词翻译:单击)

I wish we had a bigger rocket. I hear that.
要是能扛个更大的火箭炮就好了。我听到了
Let's go. We don't have all night.
上,我们可没时间耗一整晚
You haven't said a word since you got on the bus. What's going on, Matt? Nothing.
你上车就没说过一句话。怎么了,马特?没事
I'm still your dad, you know? If you say so.
我是你爸爸。随你怎么说
You've got to believe I'd never do anything to hurt you.
你要相信,我不会伤害你
That thing that came out of you... how do you know it didn't do something to you?
从你身体取出来的那个东西,你怎么知道它没在你身体里做过什么呢
Honestly, I don't know. That's why I've got this - just to be safe, just to be sure.
老实说,我不知道。所以我才把自己绑起来,为了保证安全
But what I do know in my heart is that you're my son. You're my Matt... a brave, strong boy.
但是我心里知道,你是我儿子。你是我儿子马特。勇敢,强壮的男子汉
I'd never, ever let anything happen to you, even if that means me having to be tied up like this. You understand?
我绝不会让你发生任何事,哪怕要我这样绑着自己。明白吗

陨落星辰第二季

Sounds like Pope made contact.
听起来,珀普已经短兵相接了
Means those Skitter and mech columns will hit the bridge soon.
就是说,迅猎兽和械甲怪将要攻击桥那边了
That's bad news for weaver, but good news for us. Look at this.
对韦弗来说,可不是好消息,但对我们来说是。看那个
Those mechs are headed straight towards the firefight. The approach to the antenna's wide open.
那些械甲怪直接朝着交战处去了。信号中心接收的范围很广
You know what they say about gift horses.
通常说这是作为见面礼
Ben, what's wrong? They're coming off the side. Get down!
本,怎么了?它们向这边来了。趴下
Damn. They'll be on the guys in half a tick. Dai, how's it look?
该死,它们很快就找到那些人了。戴,怎么样
It's too far away. The probability's no better than 50%. That's not good enough.
太远了。可能性不超过百分之五十。不太妙
Looks good. Everybody, take cover!
看起来情况不错。大家找掩护
What if he misses? We've only got one of those things.
他失手了怎么办?我们只有一次机会
He isn't gonna miss. Are you, brother? Tick, tick... Boom! Boom!
他不会失手。对吧,兄弟。嘀嗒,嘀嗒。嘭!嘭!
Signal's gone. Nice shot, brother. Nice shot.
信号消失了。射得漂亮,兄弟,打得好
All right, let's get back to the bridge. Come on. Let's go.
好了,回到桥那儿,跟上,走。

分享到