陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:取出子弹
日期:2016-09-23 13:56

(单词翻译:单击)

So, they finally got the bullet out, but Anne says he's looking pretty weak.
终于把子弹取出来了,但安说他还是很虚弱
Your father's a fighter, Hal. I know that firsthand.
你父亲是个硬汉,哈尔,这个我有体会
Yeah, but you saw the way he looked. There's no telling what else he's been through.
是,但他的样子你也看到了。他到底还经历了些什么,还不好说
How's Ben handling it?
本的情况如何
He's been keeping to himself. You know, he's got to feel like hell.
他一直很独自一人。肯定心里很难过
You notice anything else about him?
还注意到他有其他动向吗
Look, Ben's fine, all right?
本没事的
If the Skitters are still pulling his strings, I think they'd make him miss every now and then.
如果突击者还在操纵他,肯定会时不时召走他
I still want you to keep an eye on him.
我还是想让你留意他
Now, I know that you're worried about your father, Hal, but we got a situation here.
当然,我知道你在担心你爸爸,哈尔,但是现在有大麻烦了

陨落星辰第二季

Yeah, like how this eight-minute escape window just turned into two.
是啊,八分钟逃离间隙怎么变成两分钟
Those munitions we lucked into allowed us to inflict some serious pain,
那几个碰巧找到的军火库能给它们点苦头吃
but these ambushes were supposed to be a holding action till we got new orders.
但是这些伏兵要得到进一步命令才能实施
You're not thinking about backing down, are you?
你不是想让步吧
We haven't heard word one from any of the other units since that attack on Boston.
自从那次波士顿被袭后,其他部队一直没有音讯
For all I know, we're the only ones still left in the fight.
据我所知,现在还在坚持战斗的只剩我们
And I'm for killing these bastards every chance we get, but we get boxed in, we may not come out.
只要有机会,我一定宰了那些畜生,但我们一旦被围,可能就无法脱身了
So we don't get boxed in.
所以我们不能被围
All right? We're finally drawing blood. That was the point, right?
终于到了修理它们的时候了。这才是重点,对吗
Got to hurt them as much as they hurt us.
让它们尝尝我们的痛苦
I'm gonna go get some air. If anything changes, just come outside.
我去透透气。有任何变化,就到外面来找我

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • munitionsn. 军火,弹药 名词munition的复数
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • inflictvt. 施以,加害,使遭受,折磨
  • stringsn. (乐器的)弦 名词string的复数形式