生活大爆炸 第四季:第22集:伯纳黛特当间谍(下)
日期:2017-01-19 08:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Knight to Old Woman... six-and-a-third. Brilliant move. Thank you. Will the two of you excuse me?
马走到老妇...6又1/3位置 妙棋 多谢夸奖 两位失陪一下
I need a hug.
抱抱我吧
Sorry, I have company.
抱歉 我家有客人
Come on, Sheldon, open the door.
拜托 谢尔顿 开开门
I don't want to hug you.
我不想抱你
I don't want to hug you, either. I was just feeling blue. Blue, as in depressed. Well, not so much depressed as lonely.
我也不想抱你 我只是感觉很郁闷 蓝色 就是郁闷的意思 还没郁闷到孤独的地步
I don't know what color lonely is.
我不知道孤独是什么颜色
What?
什么
Red is angry; yellow is frightened; green is jealous; and blue is depressed. Perhaps we can assign a color to lonely.
红色代表愤怒 黄色代表惊恐 绿色代表嫉妒 蓝色代表忧郁 没准咱可以找个颜色来代表孤独
Nothing rhymes with orange. It's probably lonely.
橙色跟啥都不押韵 没准橙色也觉得挺孤独的
All right. Come in. You look positively orange with loneliness. No, I don't see that catching on at all.
好吧 进来吧 你看起来的确挺橙挺孤独的 不行 说起来还是不顺嘴
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
I'm working on my three-person chess game.
我在研究我的三人国际象棋
Oh, cool. Can I play?
真酷 我能一起玩吗
It's three-person chess. Did you bring a friend?
这是三人象棋 你带朋友来了吗
No.

Then as a mental exercise I invite you to figure out why the two of us can't play three-person chess. Can you believe this guy? Social protocol does, however, require me to bring you a hot beverage in your time of need.
那我就只好请你思考一下为啥咱俩人 没法玩三人象棋了 这家伙够迷糊的吧 然而鉴于人际交往的需要 我应该在你孤独的时候给你来杯热饮
No, thank you. I'm fine.
不用了 谢谢 我没事
It's not optional. We're out of tea. I hope you like bouillon.
你没的选择 我们家没茶了 但愿你喜欢牛肉汤
I, uh, I guess you're probably wondering what's got me down.
我猜你大概在琢磨我为什么会这么郁闷
Actually, I was wondering if I could add a third new chess piece. How do you think people would feel about Prince Joey—the king's feeble-minded but well-meaning cousin?
实际上我在琢磨我能不能再加一个新的棋子 你觉得我加个乔伊王子怎么样 他是国王弱智但却心地善良的表弟
I'm going to be 30 years old, and I have no one in my life to love me. I'm such a basket case, I can't even talk to a woman without having alcohol in my body.
我就快三十岁了 但我却找不到一个爱我的人 我真是没救了 我不喝酒的话都没法开口跟女人讲话
The fun thing about Prince Joey is every time he moves, there's a one-in-five chance he'll kill himself.
乔伊王子有趣的地方就在于他每动一次 就有百分之二十的几率会自杀
Sheldon, listen to me. I have a big decision to make, and I'm scared.
谢尔顿 听我说 我要做个重大的决定 而我很害怕
Yellow. Go ahead.
很黄很害怕 说吧
A friend at the School of Pharmacology gave me these new pills they're testing. He says it's the next big thing for social anxiety disorder.
我在药学院的一个朋友给了我这些他们正在测试的药 他说这将是治疗社交焦虑障碍领域的又一奇迹
Fascinating. What's in it?
有意思 这药是什么成分的
I'm not sure. Some sort of beta-blocker attached to a molecule extracted from the urine of cows.
我也不知道 某种β受体阻断剂跟从牛的尿液中提取的分子的混合物
I like cows.
我喜欢牛
That's not the point.
这不是重点
It was its own point. Go on.
你怎么想不重要 继续说吧
I'm a scientist. My ability to think is my bread and butter. I'm afraid if I take this, I might lose that special, unique something that makes me so successful in my field.
我是个科学家 我靠我的思考能力吃饭 我怕我吃了这个药以后 可能会丧失那些让我在我的领域里如此成功的特质
Rajesh, I've had the privilege of working alongside you for many years. My recommendation is that you gobble these up like Tic Tacs.
拉杰 我有幸跟你一起共事了多年 我建议你就跟吃糖豆一样把这些药都吞了吧
Okay, I'm still trying to work this out. How did Penny meet an astronaut?
好吧 我还在琢磨这事呢 佩妮是怎么搭上一个宇航员的
I don't know. The regular way people meet astronauts.
我也不知道 就正常这么搭上的呗
Most of those guys live in Texas.
宇航员大多都住在德克萨斯州呀
Obviously, this one doesn't.
显然这哥们儿不住那儿
Okay.
好吧
Leonard lives here. Priya's from India. People meet, Howard. God! Fine.
莱纳德住在美国 而普丽娅是印度来的 结果不也认识了嘛 霍华德 你搞什么 好吧
You've met lots of astronauts, and I've never grilled you about that. I'd thank you to extend me the same courtesy.
你也认识过不少宇航员 我可从来都没拷问你是怎么认识的 谢谢你以怨报德
I'm not grilling you; I was just curious.
我没拷问你 我只是好奇而已
I still can't get over the fact that she got a big movie part. Not that I care what my ex-girlfriend's up to, 'cause I don't.
我还在琢磨她居然要出演大片这件事呢 倒不是因为我在乎我前女友的事 我真不在乎
Maybe that's where she met the astronaut, all right?
也许她就是在片场认识那个宇航员的呢
I'm sorry. What would an astronaut be doing working on a movie?
不好意思 可是宇航员跑到片场去干嘛呀
He's a consultant.
他是顾问
I thought the movie was about 18th-century Vienna.
你不是说这部电影是关于十八世纪的维也纳的吗
He can't have a hobby?! Excuse me, I have to pee. Or is that implausible, as well?!
他就不能有点业余爱好吗 失陪一下 我要去洗手间了 你们是不是觉得这件事也很不可思议
It's nice to have another couple to hang with, isn't it?
两对情侣一起玩就是好 对吧
All right, guys, you have to go back. I can't afford you.
好了 宝贝儿 你们得回家了 我可负担不起你们
No, don't send us away; we love you.
不 别抛弃我们 我们爱你
I love you, too, but you cost more than my rent.
我也爱你们 但你们比我的房租还贵
But, Penny, you look so good in us.
但是佩妮 你穿上我们之后很漂亮呀
Damn it, the shoes are right.
该死的 鞋说的对
Good golly, Penny, your whimsy is boundless.
天啊 佩妮 你还是真是鬼点子多多呀
What do you got for me, wildebeest?
进展如何了 牛羚
I think they're on to me. The story's starting to fall apart.
我觉得他们在逼问我 这故事开始漏洞百出了
Calm down. Everything's going to be okay. We may have to kill her. Bernadette, I'm putting you on speakerphone. Where are you now?
冷静点 没事的 我们或许得杀她灭口了 伯纳黛特 我开免提了 你在哪呢
In the bathroom.
在洗手间
Oh, look at this, another one of our classic bathroom gabfests.
不错嘛 又一次经典的洗手间对话
What's the problem?
到底是怎么回事
They're just asking me all sorts of questions I can't answer.
他们在问我一堆我回答不上来的问题
Just change the subject.
那就换话题呀
I suppose I could get them back to talking about Leonard going to India to meet Priya's parents.
我想我应该可以让他们继续聊莱纳德去印度见普丽娅父母的事
What?!
什么
They said something about going there this summer.
他们好像说今年夏天一起去印度
What, are they getting engaged?
什么 他们要订婚吗
I don't know. I was too busy covering my heinie on Amy's stupid astronaut story!
我不知道 我忙着自圆其说呢 都是艾米说什么宇航员害的
What astronaut story?
什么宇航员
You texted me Penny's dating an astronaut.
你短信说佩妮在跟个宇航员约会
I texted "architect." That's amusing. Auto-correct must've changed it.
我发的是“建筑师” 真好玩 肯定是自动纠错帮我改的
Yeah, it's hysterical.
是啊 太好笑了
All right, look, just forget about the astronaut.
好吧 反正别提宇航员的事了
Architect. Where would you have met an astronaut?
是建筑师 你上哪去认识宇航员
Look, just find out what's up with this trip to India.
一定要问去印度怎么回事就好了
I don't want to do this anymore!
我再也不想干这事了
Don't you quit on us!
你敢
Bernie, you okay?
妮妮 你没事吧
It was an architect!
原来是个建筑师
Thank you for coming with me, Sheldon. You're a good friend.
谢谢你陪我来 谢尔顿 真够朋友
I'm glad you think so. That's what I strive to emulate.
很高兴你这么想 我就是想让你这么认为
Okay, let's see if this drug works.
好吧 来看看这药有没有效
Can I help you?
有事吗
Forgive me for staring, but you're very beautiful.
抱歉这么盯着你看 你太美了
Thank you. That's a great accent. Where are you from?
谢谢 你口音真好听 你家乡是
India.
印度
Oh, cool. I've always wanted to go there.
真好 我一直想去那儿
It's a beautiful country. You'd love it. May I join you?
印度很漂亮 你一定会喜欢的 能坐这里吗
Uh, okay, sure. Why not?
好的 当然 有何不可
My name is Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali, and this is my friend Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Hey.
我是拉杰·库萨帕里博士 这位是我朋友谢尔顿·库珀博士 嗨
There's no need to interact with me. I'm just here to observe.
不用理我 我只是来观察的
What's he observing?
他在观察什么
We're scientists. We observe everything. Here, go buy yourself a scone.
我们是科学家 啥都观察的 给 去买个松饼吃
All right.
好吧
And what is your name?
那你叫什么
Angela.
安吉拉
Oh, derived from the word "angel." Appropriate. You're cute.
这名字来源于天使 很恰当 你真可爱
I'd like to buy a scone.
我要买个松饼
Oh, I'm sorry, we're out. We have muffins.
抱歉 卖完了 还有小松饼要吗
They sound delicious, but this money is earmarked for scones.
听起来很好吃 但这钱是专用来买松饼的
What are you doing?!
你在做什么
Oh, just getting comfortable.
只是觉得这样舒服
So how long have you lived in Los Angeles? I...
你在洛杉矶住多久了 我...
They were out of scones.
松饼卖完了
Sheldon, I'm talking to someone. You're being rude. I'll bet you're an actress. If not, you should be. You have a very expressive face.
谢尔顿 我在跟人说话 你这样太没礼貌了 我敢打赌你肯定是演员 不是的话太可惜了 你有这么出众的脸蛋
Oh, my God.
天哪
Wait, where are you going? We were doing so well. She never even got to see my penis.
等等 你这是去哪儿 我们挺聊得来的啊 她还没来得及见我小弟弟呢
Who wants some more coffee?
谁还要咖啡
Thanks, yeah.
谢谢 我要
Sure.
我也要
Let me help you.
我来帮你吧
Nice to see that the gals are getting along.
很高兴女孩子们相处融洽
"Gals"? Who are you, Fred Flintstone?
“女孩子们” 你谁呀 摩登原始人吗
This trip to India sounds fun.
印度之旅一定会好玩的
Yeah, I think it will be.
是啊 我也这么觉得
Are you concerned your parents might not approve of Leonard?
你担心自己父母不接受莱纳德吗
A little. They're very old-fashioned.
有点 他们挺守旧的
Well, I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like you guys are getting engaged, right?
换我就不会担心 你们又不是去订婚 是吧
Oh, God, no. We're not there yet.
天哪 不是 我们还没到那阶段
Not engaged. Very interesting. I have to tinkle.
不是订婚 有意思 我要去趟洗手间
You've been in there a lot tonight. Are you okay?
你今晚去过好多趟了 没事吧
Yes. Are you writing a book?
没事 你准备写进书里吗
Why are you getting upset?
你为什么这么生气
I'm not upset. Maybe you're upset.
我才没生气 你才生气
What's up with you? Bernadette?
你怎么了 伯纳黛特
I can't do this anymore! I'm a good girl! I went to Catholic school!
我再也做不下去了 我是个好女孩 我上的是天主教学校
Okay, well, it's getting late. This was terrific. You win. Bernie?
好吧 很晚了今晚很愉快 你赢了 妮妮
I think the word you're looking for is "befuddled."
我想你要说的是 "糊涂了"
My catapult flings my bishop to Howard's Queen's Gorilla two.
我的弹弓把我的象弹到霍华德的后的G2位置上
Nice. Okay, Rook to transporter pad. And he comes out at... ...Leonard's Queen's Bishop five-and-a-third. Check on Leonard.
妙招啊 车进入传送板然后来到了 莱纳德的后的B5又1/3位置上 将莱纳德的军
Hang on. When is my Pawn allowed to use the golf cart?
等等 我的兵何时允许用高尔夫车
When it's done charging. Or you land on the time machine.
等它冲完电 或等你登陆到时光机器上
Obviously. Beekeeper to King 12.
很明显 养蜂人走到K12位置
I capture your Pope and release the Swarm. Checkmate on Sheldon.
我俘获你的教皇 释放了蜂群 将死谢尔顿
I knew I should've given my Pope the jet pack.
我就知道该让教皇装上喷气背包的
Hey, I've got winners.
哇 看来有两个人赢了哦

分享到
重点单词
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • cartn. 手推车,(二轮)载货车 v. (用手推车)运送,(
  • expressiveadj. 表达的,用作表达的,富于表情的
  • bishopn. 主教 n. (国际象棋中的)象
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • privilegen. 特权,特别恩典,基本人权,荣幸 vt. 给特权,免
  • architectn. 建筑师
  • uniqueadj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的
  • alcoholn. 酒精,乙醇,酒
  • appropriateadj. 适当的,相称的 vt. 拨出(款项); 占用