生活大爆炸 第四季:第6集 普丽娅带来的风波(上)
日期:2016-12-14 07:02

(单词翻译:单击)

Problem? This is the worst cobbler I've ever eaten. It tastes like it's made of actual ground-up shoemaker.
有问题吗 这是我吃过最难吃的脆皮水果派 味道就跟出自一个初级的补鞋匠之手一样
Amusing. A play on the two meanings of "cobbler."
真好笑 "cobbler"一词两意都点到了 cobbler既有水果派也有鞋匠的意思
Hey guys. Guess who I found at LAX? My baby sister Priya.
伙计们 猜猜我在洛杉矶机场发现谁了 我的妹妹普丽娅
Excuse me.I object. You propose a guessing game yet you don't give me enough time to guess.For the record I was going to say: "Your sister Priya."
抱歉 我反对 你提出的是一个猜谜游戏 可是你一点猜的时间都不给我 声明一下 我本来就打算说 “你的妹妹普丽娅”
Oh, Sheldon. You haven't changed a bit, have you?
谢尔顿 你一点都没变 对吧
Why would I change?
我为什么要变
The hope has been that you'd eventually bend to public opinion.
她的本意其实是你最终能变得正常一点
So,Priya, what brings you back to L.A.?
普丽娅 什么风把你吹来洛杉矶
I have a one-day layover on my way to Toronto. Corporate merger.
我本来要去多伦多 但我得在这滞留一天 企业并购
Can you believe it? Little Priya's one of the lead attorneys for the biggest car company in India.
你们相信吗 小普丽娅是印度最大汽车公司首席律师之一
Given that when we met her she was finishing law school and planning an internship at a large Indian car company it's actually extremely plausible.
鉴于当时咱们见面 她已经从法学院毕业了而且正打算去一家大的印度汽车公司实习 这个结果其实相当合理
And your poll numbers just keep dropping.
你怎么就这么惹人嫌呢
I want to catch up with all of you but first I really must visit the loo.
虽然我很想跟大家一起聊聊 但我得先去上个厕所
I'm going too; I'll show you where it is.
我也去 我给你指路吧
All right.this goes without saying but I'm just going to say it anyway. Hands off my sister.
好的 虽然这不用明讲 但是无论如何我还是重申一下 不许碰我妹妹
Why would I touch her? She's covered with airplane germs.
我干嘛碰她 她浑身布满了飞机细菌
I'm so not talking to you. I'm talking to him.
我当然不是跟你说 我是跟他说
Hey. I've got a girlfriend now.
喂 我都是有女朋友的人了
Oh please. My sister's much hotter than your girlfriend and you know it.
拜托 我的妹妹比你那女友辣多了 这点你心知肚明
Let's just agree they're both hot.
她们俩都很辣行了吧
But dude that's my sister you're talking about!
但是伙计 你说的可是我妹妹
Okay, forget who's hotter.
算了 不说这个话题
The first time Priya came to L.A. Leonard and I made a pact out of respect to our friendship and to you that neither of us would hit on her.
普丽娅第一次来洛杉矶时 我和莱纳德出于对我们友情以及对你的尊敬 我们约定谁也不能泡你妹妹
Did you pinky-swear? Yes.
你们拉钩钩了吗 当然
Okay, then. Cobbler. I'm still laughing.
那好吧 补鞋匠的水果派 我到现在还忍不住发笑
It's really nice to see you again, Leonard.
真高兴再次见到你 莱纳德
Yeah. It's good to see you too.
是啊 我也很高兴见到你
Here you go. Thanks. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Okay.
你到了 谢谢 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 继续
So you got any special plans with your sister?
你跟你的妹妹有什么特别计划吗
Oh...not really. Just hang out.
没有 就是一起出去玩
I always tell people "If you have only one day in Los Angeles...make it a train day." Train day? The fun starts with brunch at Carney's in Studio City a hotdog stand in a converted railroad dining car. Next stop, Travel Town an outdoor museum featuring 43 railroad engines cars...and other rolling stock from the 1880s to the 1930s. And finally we're off to the glitz and glamour of Hollywood for dinner at—that's right—the Hollywood Carney's a hotdog stand in a different converted railroad dining car.
我总是跟人说 如果你只能在洛杉矶呆一天 火车一日游是最佳选择 火车一日游 乐趣始于在影城的卡尼餐厅吃早午饭 在改造过的铁路餐车里有一个热狗站 下一站 Travel Town 一家户外的博物馆 专门展出1880年至1930年的铁路引擎、汽车和其他轨道车辆 最后 我们在浮华与魅力并存的好莱坞下车 对 就在好莱坞的卡尼餐厅吃晚饭 那是另外一个改造过的铁路餐车热狗站
I don't think we're going to do that.
我们才不会玩这个
Well, then apparently you hate fun.
显然 你讨厌寻乐
Priya's not back yet?
普丽娅还没回来呢
Well I guess that's not unusual. Women,men, the whole sitting-standing deal. So what are we talking about?
这很正常 女人 男人 一个蹲着一个站着 咱们刚才聊到哪里了
Uh, my plans with Priya.
我和普丽娅的出游计划
He rejected Train Day.
他拒绝火车一日游
Did you make it clear that it's two different train cars turned into hotdog stands?
你有说清楚那是两辆不同的火车车厢改造成的热狗站吗
Abundantly. I guess he just hates fun.
十分清楚 我想他就是讨厌寻乐
That's what I said!
我也是这么说的
Okay so... what's new with you guys?
好了 你们有什么新闻
I have a girlfriend now.
我有女朋友了
Hey, good for you!
不错嘛
Yeah ,I just want to put it out there in case I inadvertently squirt any pheromones in your direction. Happy?
嗯 我就想让大家都知道以防我不经意朝你喷射出我的性引诱外激素 满意了吧
So, Priya,what are your plans while you're here?
普丽娅 你有什么安排吗
I don't know. I just have the one day.
我不知道 我只有一天时间
Do you like trains? Not particularly.
你喜欢火车吗 不是特别喜欢
You might as well just wait at the airport for your flight.
那你在机场上等着登机就好了
"You are in a forest. There is quicksand to the west a path leads to the east." Go east. "An iron gate blocks your way." Open gate. "It's locked."
你在一片森林当中 在西面 有一片流沙 有一条通向东面的路 去东面 一道铁门挡住了你的路 开门 上锁了
It's getting pretty late. How come you're still up?
很晚了 你怎么还不睡
I found an emulator online that lets you play classic text-based computer games from the 1980s. That's pretty cool.
我刚在网上发现了一款游戏模拟器 可以玩上世纪80年代的经典文字游戏 不错啊
Oh yes. It runs on the world's most powerful graphics chip: imagination.
当然了 因为它用到了世界上最强大的图像处理器 想象力
You've really got to get out more.
你倒是真该好好发掘一下
Go north. "You can't go that way." Go west. "A troll blocks your passage."
向北走 你不能走这条路 向西走 巨魔挡住了你的道路
Okay. Fasten your seatbelts.
好吧 系好你的安全带
Kill troll. "With what?" With sword. "You don't have the sword."
剿灭巨魔 用什么 用剑 你没有剑
Good golly, it's as if it's actually happening to me.
天呐 这种倒霉事真降临到我头上了
Raj finally went to bed.
拉杰总算上床睡了
Sheldon's still up.
可谢尔顿还没睡
You said he goes to bed at 9:00.
你跟我说过他九点会睡的
Yeah,he does, but he got caught up in a computer game and...
他的确应该睡了 但他刚痴迷于一款电脑游戏...
Hit troll with axe! Hit troll with axe! Hit troll with axe!
用斧头击杀巨魔 用斧头击杀巨魔 用斧头击杀巨魔
My… this is one tough troll.
服了 这真是个顽强的巨魔
Can't you get rid of him?
你没法摆脱他吗
If the past is any indication, no.
根据以往经验 不可能
Leonard, I'm trapped in quicksand! The axe is dragging me down!
莱纳德 我陷进流沙里了 这斧头在拖我下去呢
Drop axe! Drop axe. brilliant!
扔掉斧头 扔掉斧头 英明
Give me a minute. Sheldon.
稍等一下 谢尔顿
Hold on. Trying to figure out how to get the bucket so I can carry the mud past the dragon.
等一下我正在思考如何能拿到桶 这样我就能扛着泥土越过那条龙了
Sheldon, you need to work in the morning. I know!
谢尔顿 你还得早起工作呢 我知道
Well... then... bed mister! Five more minutes!
那还不赶紧睡觉 再给我五分钟嘛
Really? You're going to risk getting sleepy in the middle of your thermodynamic fluctuations seminar? You know what happens when you yawn in public.
你确定吗 你打算冒着在热力波动学研讨会上打瞌睡的风险继续玩下去吗 你知道自己在公众面前打哈欠的后果吧
Everyone will see my oddly shaped uvula.
大家都会看着我形态奇异的小舌头
You don't want that, do you? No.
你也不想看到这个画面吧 不想
But it's a shame our society mocks the differently uvulated.
但我们社会嘲笑奇异舌头的做法是可耻的
Who was at the door?
刚才谁敲门了
Uh, building manager. They have to fix a pipe so the water'll be off tomorrow from noon to 2:00.
呃 楼管员 他们要来修个管子 所以明天中午到下午两点会停水
That's unacceptable. We're supposed to be given written notice.
这是让人无法接受的 我们理应提前得到书面通知的
Well,no, it doesn't matter— we'll be at work.
没关系的 反正我们到时候也是在工作的
What if I spill tomato soup on my shirt and have to come home to change only to find there's no water for an enzyme soak?
如果我不小心把番茄汤撒到衣服上怎么办 我必须回家来换 结果发现没有水来泡洗衣粉吗
Bifurcated uvula, Sheldon!
别忘了分叉的小舌头 谢尔顿
I'll have the chicken noodle. Good night!
那我明天吃鸡肉面吧 晚安
We're going to have to be very quiet.
我们一定得注意小声点
I know how to get the bucket! I can turn the axe around and use the handle to reach it.Let's see. Go north. "You are in a forest." Go north. "You are in a forest."Go north. "You are in a forest." Oh dear I believe I'm lost. Well, I'll just have to get a fresh start tomorrow.
我想到如何拿到桶了 我可以反过来握斧头 然后用斧头把钩到水桶 让我试试 向北走 你现在身处森林 继续向北走 你仍然身处森林 再往北走呢 你还是身处森林 天呐 我想我迷路了 我还是明天从头再玩吧
No no no! You just took a wrong turn. You just need to map it out. Come on,I'll help you.
不不不 你刚才只不过方向搞错了而已 你只要把图画出来就行了 来吧 我来帮你
So you stopped at the stream and you turned north three times? Yes.
你停在了小溪旁 然后向北走了三次对吧 是的
You're right. You're lost. Good luck.
你说对了 你是迷路了 祝你好运
Leonard. Wake up. Huh? Wh- Sorry. For what?
莱纳德 醒醒 抱歉 抱歉什么啊
I don't know. When I'm in bed with a girl it's just—it's my go-to response.
我也不知道 只要我跟女孩子同床共枕后 这就是我的条件反射应答
It's 6:00. I have to get back to Raj's before he wakes up and realizes I'm gone.
已经六点了 我得在拉杰睡醒发现我不见了之前赶紧回去了
Oh. Right. Sure. I wish you could stay in L.A. a while longer.
哦 那好吧 我真希望你能在洛杉矶待久点
Mmm me too. You know, I was thinking there are some great research facilities in India.
我也想啊 知道吗 我刚才一直在想印度其实也有这么多先进的实验设施了
Where are you going with this Leonard?
你想说什么 莱纳德
Well, I'm just saying... you know... I don't have any real ties here so if I were to move to New Delhi we could you know—go out.
我其实想说 反正我在这也没啥牵挂 我也可以搬去新德里 我们可以一起 你懂得出去玩玩
Leonard didn't we have this conversation five years ago?
莱纳德 我们五年前不就谈过这个了吗
Well yes but... things have changed. You know you're older ,I'm older—
是这样的 但是...今非昔比了嘛 你也长大了 我也长大了
Look no more superhero bed sheets.
看吧 再也没什么漫画英雄的床单了
Sweetheart just because we have fun when I come to town doesn't mean I want to have a serious relationship.
亲爱的 我们在一起很愉快并不意味着我想要开展一段正式的感情生活
It doesn't? Mm-mm. And besides I could never bring a white boy home to my parents.
不想吗 不想 此外 我永远也不可能介绍个白种男孩给我的父母
They'd have a cow. Which is a much bigger deal in India.
他们宁愿要头牛 这在印度可就很大件事了
I'm not that white. My great-great-grandmother was half Cherokee.
我也没很纯的白人血统啦 我的高祖母有一半彻罗基血统
I know that's not the right kind of Indian but it is something.
我知道虽然不是真正的印度血统 但也算印什么了啊
You're funny.
你真有趣
Leonard? Leonard? Leonard?
莱纳德 莱纳德 莱纳德
What? I heard a woman laughing.
啥事 我听到了女人的笑声
Oh uh yeah. I was trying to see if I could laugh as a woman.
哦 我刚才想试试自己能否笑得像个女人
Oh! Well, good job. Quite convincing. I smell perfume. Air freshener.
哦 那做的不错啊 很真实啊 我闻到了香水味 空气清洗剂的味道
And is that lipstick on your cheek and neck?
你这脸颊和脖子上是口红吗
Rash. That's a bad rash.
是疹子 很严重的疹子
My sympathies. I'm no stranger to the crimson scourge that is dermatitis.Can I interest you in a topical steroid from my lotion and unguent collection?
深表同情 我很了解这种红色祸害也就是皮炎 我在我的乳液和软膏系列里帮你找一种管用的类固醇好吗
Uh, yeah, yeah, that sounds great.
好啊 好啊 这主意不错
Very well. I'm sure I can find something that will help you ditch that itch.
很好 我相信我可以找到帮你止痒的东西
Okay, he's in the bathroom. Let's go.
好了 他去洗手间了 我们走
Do you prefer ointment or cream? Cream.
你喜欢软膏还是霜剂 霜剂
With or without a numbing agent? Without.
要不要含麻醉添加剂的 不要
Really? Leonard? There are no heroes when it comes to dermatitis. Fine. With.
真的吗 莱纳德 有皮炎的时候可不能逞英雄 好吧 那就要
Prescription or non-prescription strength?
处方药还是非处方的强效药
Use your best judgment.
发挥你的判断力吧
Well, I think I have a nice 2009 AnaMantle HC. It's usually indicated for acutely inflamed hemorrhoids but it also goes nicely with non-mucosal body parts.
我有一支很不错的2009年的肛泰软膏 通常是针对严重发炎的痔疮的 但是对非粘膜器官也管用
Sounds great. Excellent choice.
听起来不错 明智的选择
Okay, hurry hurry hurry. Come on come on come on.
好了 快点 快点 快点 快走 快走 快走
Priya? Good morning, Sheldon.
普丽娅 早上好 谢尔顿
For shame, Leonard, for shame. And to think I was ready to waste the last of my good hemorrhoid cream on you.
羞耻呀 莱纳德 羞耻 我居然还差点准备把我最后一点好用的痔疮霜浪费在你身上

分享到
重点单词
  • plausibleadj. 似真实合理的,似可信的
  • streamn. (人,车,气)流,水流,组 v. 流动,流出,飘动
  • enzymen. 酶
  • axen. 斧,乐器,突然去除 vt. 用斧砍,突然去除
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • inflamedadj. 发炎的,红肿的 动词inflame的过去式和过
  • indicationn. 表示,指示,象征
  • cown. 母牛,母兽 vt. 恐吓
  • amusingadj. 有趣的,引人发笑的
  • fastenvt. 拴紧,使固定,系,强加于 vi. 固定,系紧,抓