生活大爆炸 第四季:第8集 女生之夜(上)
日期:2016-12-18 08:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Okay, help me out here. How does an archeology professor get that good with a whip?
谁给我解释一下 一位考古学教授怎么会把鞭子玩得那么溜 咚咚咚 谁呀 橄榄
Maybe he took a class at the adult bookstore. That's how I learned.
估计是在成人书店学的吧 反正我是这么学的
I can't believe you've never seen Raiders of the Lost Ark.
真不敢相信你居然没看过《法柜奇兵》 (经典动作大片《夺宝奇兵》系列的第一部)
And I can't believe you've never read Eat, Pray, Love.
我也不敢相信你居然没看过《饭·祷·爱》 (《美食·祈祷·恋爱》亦作《一辈子做女孩》)
When she comes out with Eat, Pray, Run Away From A Giant Boulder, I'll read it.
要是写一本《吃饭·祈祷·躲避大滚石》 我就看
I don't care if Eat, Pray, Love changed your life, I'm not reading it.
我才不管《饭祷爱》对你的人生有多大影响呢 我才不看呢
You know, I could totally rock a hat like that. That's the work of noted Hollywood costume designer Deborah Nadoolman.She also designed the iconic red and black jacket in Michael Jackson's Thriller video, which I've never viewed in its entirety, as I find zombies dancing in choreographed synchronicity implausible. And also, it's really scary.
知道吗 我也能那么转帽子 那可是着名的好莱坞服装设计师德博拉纳·杜曼的杰作 她还设计了迈克尔杰克逊的《战栗》的MV中那件经典的红黑夹克 不过我一直没看完MV 因为我觉得一群僵尸跳舞这么整齐实在是太假了 而且 真的好吓人啊
Would someone please turn off the Sheldon commentary track?
麻烦哪位帮忙把谢尔顿评论音轨给关掉吧
There's no switch. Just listen and learn.
不好意思没有开关 你就好好听着
Penny, if you think this is good, you should come with us Friday to see it on the big screen at the Colonial.
佩妮 如果你觉得这片子不错的话 你可以周五和我们一起在科洛尼奥电影院(位于宾州凤凰镇 是电影《斑点》的拍摄地和纪念地)的大屏幕上再看一遍
Well, I'm watching it now. Why would I want to see it again on Friday?
我现在就在看啊 干嘛还要周五再看一遍
Because the print they're showing on Friday has an additional 21 seconds of previously unseen footage.
因为周五那场的胶片有首次公映的21秒加长镜头哦
What? 21 seconds? That'll be like seeing a whole new movie!
什么 21秒 那不就像是看一部全新的电影了吗
Exactly. They say it finally solves the submarine controversy.
没错 据说加长片段能解释关于潜艇的争论
Did—Leonard? I'm no expert, but I believe what we just heard from Penny was sarcasm.
莱纳德 我不确定哈 但是我觉得佩妮刚才那话是在讽刺咱们
Oh! Good. I'm 8 for 26 this month.
哇 又猜对了 本月26中8了
Yeah, I think I'll pass. But you guys enjoy your extra 21 seconds.
嗯 我还是算了吧 你们几位好好享受这21秒吧
Bet if I could make you understand why this is such a cool thing, we'd still be together.
要是我能让你能明白这玩意儿有多酷的话 咱俩肯定还在一起
Mm, yeah, no, we wouldn't.
嗯 没错 不 不可能了
Uh-huh. I'm guessing 21 seconds had something to do with that, too.
对 我猜佩妮这"21秒"跟"那个"也有关系
May I point out to you all that the screening is "first come, first served"?
请允许我指出电影院的座位都是先到先得的
Relax, it's 5:00. The movie doesn't start till midnight.
淡定 现在才5点 电影12点才开始
Another way of saying that is "the movie starts at midnight, and it's already 5:00." Let's go.
但要是换种说法 “电影12点开演 现在已经5点了” 咱们出发吧
You know, if we miss it, we'll have the fun of listening to Sheldon whine about it for the rest of our lives.
如果我们没赶上的话 我们下半辈子就能享受谢尔顿无休止的抱怨悔恨了
See? Howard's on my side.
看见没 霍华德也等不及了
Actually, I'm not. I'm using sarcasm to mock you.
其实我不是那意思 我是用讽刺手法调戏你
Drat. Now I'm 8 for 27.
靠 跌到27中8了
Don't worry, Sheldon. We'll be fine.
别担心了 谢尔顿 我们能赶上的
What happened to the Leonard Hofstadter who waited in line with me for 14 hours to see the midnight premiere of Star Trek: Nemesis?
上次和我一起排了14小时队的莱纳德霍夫斯塔德怎么了 去看《星际迷航:复仇女神》的午夜首映那次
Oh. Well, he waited in line for 14 hours, while you napped in a lawn chair, he got in a fight with a Klingon when he stepped out of line to pee and you wouldn't wake up to vouch for him, and worst of all, he saw Star Trek: Nemesis.
哦 他排了14个小时的队 而你却在躺椅上睡大觉 他在离队去尿尿的时候和一个克林贡人吵了起来 而你却不愿起来证明他没有插队 最恶劣的是 他还看了《星际迷航:复仇女神》
But how were our seats?
但我俩的座位如何
Excellent.
相当好
I rest my case.
那不就结了
Amy, don't you agree we should leave now and get in line?
艾米 你难道不觉得我们现在就该去排队吗
Actually, as the newest member of your social group, I believe I'll gain more acceptance by arbitrarily siding with your friends from time to time.
其实作为你们这个社交团体的最新成员 我觉得偶尔偏向你们的朋友们一方更能让我融入你们
Shrewd.
真阴险
Leonard, you're right. We should enjoy our meal, arrive late, and risk winding up with terrible seats, assuming we get in at all.
莱纳德 你说得对 我们就应该好好享受完美食再过去 冒着最后坐上超烂座位的风险 当然前提是我们都能进得去
Thank you, Amy.
多谢了 艾米
See? It's working.
看见了吧 很管用的
Knock-knock.
咚咚咚
Who's there?
谁呀
Olive.(I love u)
橄榄
Olive you, too.
我也爱你
Guys, that's really starting to get old.
二位 这有点儿太俗了吧
Knock-knock.
咚咚咚
Who's there?
谁啊
I have a girlfriend and you don't.
哥有马子你干瞪眼
Hysterical!
哈哈哈
Wait, now, we don't know that yet. He isn't finished.
等等 我还不知道呢 他还没说完
I have a girlfriend and you don't who?
哥有马子你干瞪眼干什么
So. Are you sure you don't want to come with us to Raiders?
你真的不想和我们一起去看《夺宝奇兵》吗
Oh, no. That movie has melting faces. It reminds me too much of the time I dropped that vial of flesh-eating bacteria into the Rhesus monkey lab. Besides, Penny and I are having a girls' night tonight.
不去了 那部片子里有熔化的人脸总是会让我想起 我上次把一小瓶食肉细菌掉在恒河猴实验室的情景 而且佩妮和我今晚有个女生之夜
Girls' night? What does that entail?
女生之夜 什么意思
Oh, you know, girls get together, hang out, share girl talk.
哦 闺蜜们聚在一起啊 一起玩儿分享闺房密语
I'm a girl.
我也是女生
Oh. Well, maybe you can join us. I'll ask Penny.
也许你也可以来 我问问佩妮吧
No need. Penny and I are very close. You are?
没必要 佩妮跟我可亲近了 是吗
Yes. In fact, our menses are synchronized.
那是 事实上 我们的生理期都同步的
Penny. Bernadette tells me you're planning a girls' night. I'm a girl.
佩妮 伯纳黛特说你们今晚要搞女生之夜 我是女生
Oh. Um, it was—it was just going to be me and Bernadette. Besides, I thought you were going to the movies with Sheldon and the guys.
这只是 本来想着只有我和伯纳黛特的 再说你不是跟谢尔顿还有那几个男人去看电影吗
Yes, but they're not girls. I'm a girl.
是的 但是他们又不是女生 我是女生
Yeah, no, no, I-I-I got that.
不 对 对 我呃懂的
What's the dress code?
有什么着装要求
Uh, just wear something comfortable.
穿你觉得舒服的衣服就行
All right. I'll have to go shopping.
好的 我得去买几件才行了
Knock-knock.
咚咚咚
Who is there?
谁呀
Hugh. Hugh who?
休 休什么
Hugh people need to listen to me. It's time to get in line for the movie. And that's how you tell a knock-knock joke. Under normal circumstances I'd say, "I told you so".But as I have told you so with such vehemence and frequency already, the phrase has lost all meaning. Therefore, I will be replacing it with the phrase: "I informed you thusly".
休大家都得听我的 该去排队看电影了 你们这种敲门游戏就应该这么玩的 一般情况下 我会说“告诉过你们啦” 但是既然我已经无数次愤怒地告诉过你们了 所以现在这句话已经没有意义了 因此 我要换种说法 我已经如是告知过你们了
Ooh. Can't wait for that to start.
啊 那我真是等不及了
I informed you thusly. 8 for 28.
我已经如是告知过你们了 28中8了
This is where we could have been if we hadn't stopped for dinner. This is where we could have been if Koothrappali hadn't ordered dessert.
我们要是没去吃晚饭的话现在就应该站在这儿 要是库萨帕里没点甜品的话 我们现在就应该站在这儿
Well I earned it, dude, I ate all my broccoli.
那是我应得的 老兄 我把西兰花都吃掉了
And here's where we are. The runts in a large litter. Unlikely to ever reach the nourishing teats of Indiana Jones.
现在我们只能站在这儿 作为人海一粟 永远也赶不上印第安纳琼斯的精彩视觉盛宴了
So I guess it's a good thing we stopped for dinner.
看来幸好我们吃了晚餐
You know, guys, when facing disappointment, Eat, Pray, Loveteaches us—Oh, shut up.
伙计们 当面对沮丧时《饭·祷·爱》教导我们 闭嘴吧
...So anyway, to make a long story short, turns out I have an unusually firm cervix.
总而言之 长话短说 结果我的子宫颈异常地紧
You know—Amy, when we say "girl talk", it doesn't just have to be about our lady parts.
我说艾米啊 我们说要谈女生话题的时候 不一定是要谈论我们的女性部位的
Shame. 'Cause I have a real zinger about my tilted uterus.
真可惜 因为我有个很精彩的故事是关于我倾斜的子宫的
Penny, your nails look great.
佩妮 你的指甲好漂亮
Oh, thanks. I found this place in Alhambra. It's in a woman's basement. I think it's a front for human trafficking, but they do a really good job.
谢谢 我是在阿罕布拉宫找到这地方的 是在一个女士地下廉价商场里 虽然我觉得那只是拉皮条的幌子 不过他们的手艺倒真是不错
A colleague of mine did her graduate thesis on the fungus that grows on improperly sterilized manicure implements. Well don't tell me that's not "girl talk".
我的一个同事的毕业论文就写的是消毒不当的美甲工具上滋生的霉菌 别说这不是女生话题
So where should we go tonight? A bar? A club? A movie? Or we could just stay here.
我们今晚去哪好呢 酒吧 俱乐部 还是去看电影呢 或者我们也可以待在这
Yes, a continue to bond. I have a feeling that after tonight, one of you will become my best friend forever. Or "BFF," if you prefer. Which I don't.
没错 继续交流感情 我预感今晚过后 你们其中一个将成为我一辈子的好友 或是"死党" 要是你们喜欢的话 我不喜欢
All right, time to open Bachelor Number Two.
好吧 开了单身二号吧
Gee, I don't know if I should drink more. I have to drive home, and I've got enough trouble seeing over the dashboard as it is.
我觉得我不应该再喝了 我还得开车回家呢 我现在的视力就已经看不清仪表盘了
That's okay. You can just sleep here.
没关系 你可以在我这睡
Oh, good, a slumber party! We'll do makeovers, initiate phony phone calls, and have spirited pillow fights in our frilly nighties!
太棒了 睡衣派对 我们可以变装 打耍人电话然后穿着蕾丝睡衣玩枕头大战
Oh, gosh, Amy. I don't know if I would call this an actual slumber party.
天啊 艾米 我不确定这是你所想的那种睡衣派对
Well, that's disappointing. I've always wanted to be invited to a slumber party.
太让人失望了 我一直都想被人邀请去睡衣派对的
Oh, you never were? Not even when you were a kid?
你从没参加过吗 小的时候也没有吗
Well, there was the time I had my tonsils out, and I shared a room with a little Vietnamese girl. She didn't make it through the night, but up till then, it was kind of fun.
有一次我做完切除扁桃体的手术以后跟一个越南女孩一起住在病房里 结果她半夜就死了 但是在那之前都还挺好玩的
Okay. Well, I guess we're having a slumber party. Pillow fight!
好吧 那我们就搞个睡衣派对吧 枕头大战
Oh, I hope they let us in soon. I'm tired of running to the gas station to use the bathroom. The guy makes me buy a Gatorade every time. It's a vicious circle.
希望他们能早点放我们进去 我不想总是跑到加油站去上厕所了 加油站那家伙每次都逼我买佳得乐 简直是恶性循环
Too bad you don't have a stadium pal like me.
可惜你没有排队伴侣
What's a stadium pal?
什么是排队伴侣
Let me put it this way: takes care of the bathroom problem, and it keeps your calf warm.
这么说吧 它能解决厕所问题 还能给你的小腿保暖
Hey, guys, bad news. I just did a quick calculation. Given the size of the theater and the length of this line, we might not get seats.
伙计们 坏消息 我刚刚算了一下 根据电影院的大小和队伍的长度 我们可能没座位了
What did he say?
他说什么
Nice going, Raj. Just got him down for his nap.
干得好 拉杰 好不容易让他睡觉的
We might not get seats?!
我们有可能买不到票
It's fine, it's fine.Go back to sleep.
肯定有的 放心 继续睡觉吧
Oh, I informed you thusly! I so informed you thusly.
我早知会过你们了 我早知会过你们了
Howard, you talk to him. Howard? You're peeing, aren't you?
霍华德 你来安抚他吧 霍华德 你在尿尿 对吧

分享到
重点单词
  • circlen. 圈子,圆周,循环 v. 环绕,盘旋,包围
  • fungusn. 真菌,霉菌 (复数为funguses或fungi)
  • bouldern. 大圆石,巨砾
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • colleaguen. 同事
  • bondn. 债券,结合,粘结剂,粘合剂 vt. 使结合,为 .
  • disappointingadj. 令人失望的 动词disappoint的现在分词
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • whinen. 抱怨,牢骚 v. 哭诉,发牢骚
  • commentaryn. 实况报道,现场解说,评论,注释,批评
  • })