梅林传奇第1季第1集:The Dragon's Call 巨龙的召唤(10)
日期:2016-11-05 15:20

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm Guinevere, but most people call me Gwen. I'm the Lady Morgana's maid.
我叫格温娜维尔,但大家都叫我格温。我是茉嘉娜女士的女仆。
Right. I'm Merlin. Although most people just call me "idiot".
我叫梅林。但是大部分人都把我称作蠢蛋。
No, no. I saw what you did. You were so brave. Or stupid.
不,不。我亲眼见证了一切。你勇敢极了。或者愚蠢到家了。
I'm glad you walked away. You weren't going to beat him.
我很高兴你后来走掉了。你打不过他的。
All right, I can beat him.
得了,我能战胜他 .
You think? Because you don't look like one of these big muscly fellows.
你认为能吗?因为你并不像那些威猛的肌肉男。
Thanks.
承蒙夸奖。
No, no. I'm sure you're stronger than you look.
不,不。我相信你比你看上去的要强壮的多。
It's just Arthur's one of these real rough, tough, savetheworld kind of men. And...well...
只是亚瑟是真正强壮,勇敢,能拯救世界于危难的那种勇士。而且......
What? You don't look like that.
什么?你看上去并不像那样的勇士。
I'm in disguise.
我是装的。
It's great you stood up to him. You think so?
你并没有在他面前示弱这很好。你真这样认为?
Arthur's a bully and everyone thought you were a real hero.
亚瑟总是欺凌弱小,所以每个人都认为你才是真正的英雄。
Really? Mmhm.
真的?是的
Oh, excuse me, Guinevere. My fans are waiting.
抱歉,格温娜维尔。我的粉丝又蓄势待发了。
Want some vegetables with that?
想不想再来点蔬菜?
I know you're still angry with me.
我知道你还在生我的气。
Your mother asked me to look after you. Yes.
你的母亲让我照顾好你。没错。
What did your mother say to you about your gifts?
你的母亲有没有说过你的魔力?
That I was special.
她说我很特别。
You are special, the likes of which I have never seen before.
你的确与众不同,和我之前所见到的都不一样。

分享到