白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第39期:拍照
日期:2016-10-20 11:21

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

How did you find me, anyway?
话说回来 你怎么找到我的
My mom.
靠我妈妈
Cool lady. Knows how to bake.
她是个好人 蛋糕烤得很棒
Hey, why did you... Shh!
你为什么 嘘
When are you gonna take it?
你准备什么时候拍
Sometimes I don't.
有时候我不拍
If I like a moment... I mean, me, personally... I don't like to have the distraction of the camera.
如果我很喜欢某个瞬间 我是说 就我个人而言 我不喜欢为了拍照而拍照
Just want to stay in it.
只想享受在那一刻
Stay in it?
享受在那一刻
Yeah, right there.
嗯 那一刻
Right here.
就像这一刻
Now it's gone. It's gone.
现在它不见了 跑掉了
That looks like fun.
看起来很好玩
I think I'm gonna jump in.
我要加入
Hey, what was the picture, Sean?
嘿 那张照片是什么 肖恩
We're gonna be oddnumbered if you don't join.
如果你不加入 我们就要落单了
What was the picture?
那照片是什么
Let's just call it a ghost cat, Walter Mitty.
让我们称之为鬼猫吧 华特米蒂

重点讲解

distraction 分散注意力的事;使人分心的事:
I find it hard to work at home because there are too many distractions.
我发觉在家里工作很难,因为使人分心的事太多。
cinema audiences looking for distraction
试图解闷的电影观众

join 参与;加入到…之中;与…一道去:
Will you join us for lunch?
和我们一起吃午饭好吗?

personally 就本人而言;就个人意见:
Personally, I prefer the second option.
就我个人而言,我倾向第二种选择。
'Is it worth the effort?' 'Speaking personally, yes.'
"值得为它费力气吗?" "就本人而言,值得。"

to take a photograph / picture / snapshot of sb / sth 给(某人/某物)照相/拍照/拍快照
to have your picture / photo taken
让人给你拍照

视频及简介
影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到