白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:幽灵猫
日期:2016-10-19 11:17

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

It's Walter. Mitty.
我是华特 米蒂
Walter Mitty. Seriously?
华特米蒂 真的
How the hell did you get up here?
你怎么上来的
I just... I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Sit down.
先坐下
I'll sit.
我坐
Well, take your time. Settle in. Try to be real still, okay?
慢慢来 缓和下来 保持安静 好吗
There's a snow leopard. Right in this ridge.
那有只雪豹 就在山脊里
So we have to try to be very, very, very, very still.
所以我们得非常非常非常安静
They call the snow leopard the "ghost cat."
大家管雪豹叫"幽灵猫"
It never lets itself be seen.
它们神出鬼没
Ghost cat?
幽灵猫
Beautiful things don't ask for attention.
美好的东西从来不会寻求关注
Sean, there was a negative that got separated from your roll.
肖恩 你给我的底片有一张不见了
I'm taking a lot of heat over it at work.
为这事我被批了个狗血淋头
It never came with the roll that you sent.
那张底片没有寄来
The last roll you're talking about?
你说最后一卷
Yeah.
没错
The 25.
25号
Yeah.
没错

重点讲解

settle (使)平静下来,安静下来,定下心来:
The baby wouldn't settle.
婴儿安静不下来。
I took a pill to help settle my nerves.
我吃了一片药,好放松一下神经。

take your time (over sth) | take your time to do sth / doing sth 从容不迫;慢慢来:
There's no rush—take your time.
别着急,慢慢来。

still 静止的;平静的;安静的;寂静的:
still water
平静的水面
Keep still while I brush your hair.
我给你梳头时你不要动。

ridge 山脊,山脉
walking along the ridge
沿着山脊行走
the north-east ridge of Mount Everest
珠穆朗玛峰的东北部

separated (from sb)(和某人)分居的:
Her parents are separated but not divorced.
她父母分居但没离婚。

heat 强烈感情;(尤指)愤怒,激动:
'No, I won't,' he said with heat in his voice.
"不,我绝不。"他怒气冲冲地说。

视频及简介
影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到