白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第34期:柯南秀
日期:2016-10-13 10:48

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Hi.

Hi.
你好
Can I...?
我能
I'm looking for Cheryl Melhoff.
我找谢尔·梅霍夫
You want Cheryl?
找谢尔
Yeah. She's... We work together, and she was helping me with a work thing.
她 我们是同事 她帮我处理了点公事
Cheryl. Honey? There's some guy here.
谢尔 亲爱的 有人找你
What?
什么
From work.
你同事
Okay, hold on. I'm on the phone.
等等啊 等我打完电话
It's Conan. Tonight, First Lady Michelle Obama, Walter Mitty.
欢迎收看柯南秀 今晚的嘉宾是第一夫人米歇尔·奥巴马和华特点米蒂
Can we talk about your love life? I think people would be interested.
我们来谈谈你的感情 大家肯定很感兴趣
You don't want to know about my love life.
你们不会想知道的
I think they do.
绝对想啊
Yeah, I think they do. Now, I don't believe everything I read.
必须想 我再也不相信小道消息了
There's a scandal? A little scandal?
你闹了点丑闻
A little scandal, yes. She was back with her husband, or something.
一桩小丑闻 没错 她和她丈夫复合了
Then she fell for you?
然后她爱上你了
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
无风不起浪
You're awesome, Walter.
你太棒了 华特
Thanks.
多谢
Can you turn this off?
能把这个关了吗
It stays on.
不行
I'm just going to get out.
那让我下车

重点讲解

to cause / create a scandal 引发丑闻
The scandal broke (= became known to the public) in May.
这桩丑闻是在五月份曝光的。
There has been no hint of scandal during his time in office.
他在任期间没有任何丑闻。

fall for sb [no passive] (informal)爱上;倾心于:
They fell for each other instantly.
他俩一见钟情。

(there is) no smoke without fire/where there's smoke, there's fire 无火不生烟;无风不起浪

turn sth off/to turn off the light 关上灯
Please turn the television off before you go to bed.
睡觉前请关上电视。

hold on 等着;停住
Hold on a minute while I get my breath back.
稍等一下,让我喘口气。

视频及简介
影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到
重点单词
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • passiveadj. 被动的,消极的 n. 被动性
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • informaladj. 非正式的,不拘形式的
  • hintn. 暗示 v. 暗示,示意