白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:生日快乐
日期:2016-08-20 13:28

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Hey. Bad day to be late.
嘿 今天可不是迟到的好日子
We just got acquired.
我们公司刚刚被收购了
What?
什么?
Yeah, over the weekend.
是的 就在周末
Walter! Happy birthday!
华特! 生日快乐!
He's 42 years old!
他四十二岁了!
Odessa! What are you doing here?
欧黛纱! 你来这里干嘛?
Mom made you your favorite clementine cake.
你妈做了你最喜欢的小柑橘蛋糕
Aren't you supposed to be at the retirement place with her getting the piano moved in?
你不是应该在养老院帮妈把钢琴搬进去吗?
Yes, I was there. It's like halfway done... piano's out of the van, it's on the street, everything's fine.
没错 我在那里 干完差不多一半了...把钢琴从货车里搬出来 在街上放着 一切都很顺利
But I just got a phone call about a really big audition, so can you go finish it?
但我刚好接了个很重要的试镜 所以你能帮我搬钢琴吗?
No, I can't. I'm late.
不行 我要迟到了
Walter, I... I don't think you're seeing this from what I need.
华特 我...我觉得你没明白我需要什么
What do you need?
你需要什么?
I need to be Rizzo in Grease.
我要成为"火爆浪子"里的里佐
I don't understand that.
我没明白
My audition! Rizzo! Rizzo?
我的试镜! 里佐! 里佐?
Rizzo! She's tough and tender!
里佐! 她既强硬又温柔!
Do me a favor, please.
放过我吧 求你了
Make sure Mom's piano gets moved in all the way. All right?
不管你用什么办法 一定要把妈妈的钢琴搬进去 好吗?
Don't go to Rizzo!
不要当里佐!
Oh, thanks, Walter. Happy birthday!
谢你全家 华特 生日快乐!
Guess what? We just got acquired.
知道吗? 我们刚刚被收购了
Yeah, I heard.
是的 我听说了
Yeah, there's gonna be changes.
而且要做一些调动
Downsizing of us into some kind of dotcom thing, possibly.
很可能会把我们下调到一些网络部门去
I wonder how this thing goes down, how the transition's gonna play out.
真是前途未卜 过渡期又该怎么过
I could probably tell you.
我也许能告诉你
Ted Hendricks, managing director of the transition.
我是泰德·亨德里克斯 过渡期的主管经理
Hey. Tim Naughton. Sales.
你好 我是蒂姆·诺顿 销售部
Gary Mannheim, graphic design.
我是加里·曼海姆 平面设计部

重点讲解


go down
发生:

You really don't know what's going down?
你真的不知道发生了什么事?

play out
发生;出现:

Their love affair was played out against the backdrop of war.
他们在战争的背景下发生恋情。

it's a... thing
这是…的事(只有某群体才理解的):

You wouldn't know what it means—it's a girl thing.
你不会知道那是什么意思,那是女孩子家的事。

do sb a favor
帮助;好事;恩惠:

Could you do me a favour and pick up Sam from school today?
今天你能帮我个忙去学校接萨姆吗?

be tneder
和善的;温柔的;亲切的;慈爱的:

What he needs now is a lot of tender loving care (= sympathetic treatment).
他现在需要的是充分的关心和爱护。

audition sb (for sth)
对(某人)面试;让(某人)试演(或试唱、试音):

We auditioned over 200 children for the part.
我们为这个角色面试了 200 多名儿童。


视频及简介

影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到