(单词翻译:单击)
OK. Your eyes look good. Those are good eyes.
看起来很好,很好的眼睛。
Good, they feel good, in my head.
很好,它们觉得很好。在我头上。
So, it's great to see ya.
见到你真好。
You too.
彼此。
You too.
彼此。
OK, um. Goodbye.
再见了。
Drops!
眼药水!
What?
什么?
Drops. Here, they're free.
眼药水,来,免费的。
Thanks. So, I guess I better be going.
谢谢。我最好走了。
Oh, OK, yeah. I'll see ya later.
对,咱们改天见。
Thanks again.
再次谢了。
We have got to get you lazy boys out of these chairs.
我们得把你们这两只懒虫弄起来。
Hey, woah, hey, woah.
嗨喔...
You know you should go outside and be with the threedimensional people.
你们应该走出这里,去跟三维空间的人打交道。
No, inside good, outside bad.
不,里面好,外面坏。
You guys are so pathetic, I, oh, oh, Xanadu! Oh.
你们真是太可悲了,“世外桃源”!(歌曲)哦!
She's one of us now.
她加入我们了。
Hi you guys. Hey.
嗨,各位。嘿。
Well we just wanted to stop by and uh, say goodnight.
我们只是想过来,跟各位道晚安。
Good night.
晚安。
Look at that, they won't even turn their heads.
你瞧瞧,他们连头都不回。
Alright you guys, I'm taking off my shirt.
好了,各位,我要脱上衣了。
Nah, she's lying.
她说谎。
Stop sending food to our apartment.
别再叫吃的去我们那。
Well, why're you all dressed up?
莫妮卡,打扮得这么美干嘛?
You're not the only one who has a date tonight.
今晚又不是只有你有约会而已。
What? You have a date? Who with?
什么?你有约会?跟谁?
No one.
没有谁。
Come on, what's his name?
他叫什么名字嘛?
Nothing.
没什么。
Come on, tell me.
来嘛,告诉我。
Alright, but I'm very excited about this OK, so you gotta promise you won't get all bigbrothery and judgmental.
好吧,不过这件事,我非常兴奋,懂吗?你得保证,你不会摆出大哥架子来教训我。
Oh, I promise, what.
我保证,是谁?
It's Richard Burke.
是理查·柏克。
Who's Richard Burke? Doc, Doctor Burke? You have a date with Doctor Burke? Why, why, why should that bother me? I, I love that man, he's like a uh, brother to dad.
理查·柏克是谁?柏克大夫?你要跟柏克大夫约会?为什么…我会不高兴呢?我爱那家伙他就像…爸爸的兄弟。
Here we go.
开始了。
Wha...No, I think it's great that he's like 50. I mean uh... he'll be an inspiration to men who are almost retired all over the world.
不,我觉得他五十多岁很好。他将成为全世界临退休男人的模范。
Well for your information he happens to be one of the brightest, most sophisticated, sexiest men I've ever been with.
他是我交过的男人中,最聪明,最成熟,最性感的。
Doctor Burke is sexy?
柏克大夫性感?
Oh, God, absolutely.
天啊,绝对是。
Damn, it's the museum again, can I, oh.
该死,又是馆里找我,我可以…
You know, Dr. Burke kissed me once.
柏克大夫亲过我一次。
When?
什么时候?
When I was um, 7, I crashed my bike right out in front of his house and to stop me from crying he kissed me right here.
七岁时,我骑自行车,在他家门前摔了跤…为了让我停止哭泣,他亲我这里。
Oh you are so lucky.
你好幸运。
I know.
我知道。
Woah, woah, woah australopithicus isn't supposed to be in that display. No. No. No, no, homo habilis was erect, australopithicus was never fully erect.
南方古猿不应该在那里展览的。不…能人是直立行走(与“勃起”同词)的,南方古猿不是完全直立行走的。
Well maybe he was nervous.
或许他是紧张罢了。
Oh look, I can't believe this. Look, homo habilus hasn't even learned how to use tools yet and they've got him here wi, with clay pots. Why don't, why don't they just give him a microwave?
看,我真不敢相信。能人根本还没学会使用工具,他们竟然还给他陶罐。不如给他一个微波炉算了!
Well clearly honey, he'd have no place to plug it in. Sorry.
很明显他没插电的地方。对不起。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry this is taking so long, ya know, I, I, it's just it's longer than I expected, we will have dinner, OK?
抱歉我花了那么多时间,这比我想像的还花时间,我们会吃晚饭的。
It's OK, it's fine.
没关系,不要紧。
KARL!
卡尔!
Oh, God.
天啊。
Wow, is that Michelle? Yep.
那是蜜雪儿吗?对。
I've not seen her since high school graduation. Oh my God, that night she got so dru...motional.
高中毕业后就没见过她了。老天,那天晚上她好醉…激动。
You know, she's having another baby.
你知道她又要生了吗?
I thought she just had one.
我以为她才刚生过。
No no. Henry's almost two and he's talking and everything. Here.
不…亨利快两岁了。他讲话啊什么都会,看。
You know, the other day he told me he liked me better than his other grandpa. Now in all fairness his other grandpa's a drunk but still...
前几天他告诉我,他喜欢我胜过他的爷爷。公平说来,他的爷爷是酒鬼,但还是…
Oh, you're a grandpa.
你是个外公。
Yeah.
对。
Are we nuts here?
我们疯了吗?
I don't know, maybe. I mean I'm dating a man who's pool I once peed in.
我不知道,或许...我是说,我在你游泳池里尿尿过。
I didn't need to know that. I guess 21 years is a lot. I mean, hell, I'm a whole person who can drink older than you.
我不需要知道那个。我猜21年是差太多了,去他的,我比你老了整整一个允许饮酒的年龄。
Yeah.
对。
So.
所以。
So maybe we should just...
那么,或许我们应该就…
Yeah, yeah, maybe.
对…或许…
Wow, this really sucks.
哇。这真的太逊了。
Yeah, it sure does.
是呀,可不是吗?
Well, we don't really have to decide anything right now, do we?
我们不用现在就决定什么,对吧?
No, no, there's no rush or anything.
不…我们一点都不用急。
Delivery Pizza delivery.
披萨送来了。
Oh, I'm gonna kill those guys.
我要杀了那两个人。
Rach. Oh.
瑞秋。哦。
I'm done.
我好了。
Yeah well, you know what, so is uh, Sorentino's.
对,不过索伦蒂诺(著名意大利餐厅)也关门了。
Wha, OK, I'm sorry, let's uh, why don't we find someplace else.
什么?对不起,我们…去别家餐厅好了。
No, you know what, it's late, everything's gonna be closed. Why don't we just do it another night?
很晚了,所有餐厅都关门了。我们改天晚上再吃好了。
No, no, we won't.
不…不要。
We won't?
不要?
Come on.
来吧。
OK, that's dead right?
那是死的,对吧?
What is this? What are we doing?
这是什么?我们在干嘛?
Shh. Do you want cranapple or crangrape?
你要红莓苹果味还是红莓葡萄味?
Grape.
葡萄。
OK, now, sit. OK.
现在…坐下。
Oh, God.
天啊。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Ah, so, what're we looking at?
我们在看什么?
Well, uh, you see that, that little cluster of stars next to the big one? That is Ursa Major.
你看那边…那一大团旁边那一小堆星星。那是大熊座。
Really?
真的?
I've no idea, could be. Listen, I'm sorry I had to work tonight.
我不知道,有可能。
Oh it's OK. You were worth the wait, and I don't just mean tonight.
没关系,你值得我等,我指的不只是今晚。
You're not laughing.
你没笑。
This time it's not so funny.
这次没那么好笑了。
Loosen the knot. Loosen the knot.
松开那结...
Ah, oh God. Oh, honey, oh that's OK.
天啊!亲爱的,没关系。
What. Oh no, you just rolled over the juice box.
什么?不,你刚刚压到了果汁盒子。
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi you. I can't believe I'm waking up next to you.
嘿。真不敢相信我会在你身边醒来。
I know it is pretty unbelievaaaaah.
我知道,是很令人难以…
What?
怎么了?
We're not alone.
我们并不孤单。
Is that the fire alarm?
是火警警报器吗?
Yeah.
对。
All right it's not warm yet, we still have time.
还没变热,还有时间。
Cool. Yeah, yeah. Cool!
酷。对,酷!