威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:我们一起变老
日期:2016-10-10 09:41

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Since when? This is Tucker Wang.
从什么时候?我是塔克·王
This is Kim Baker. Why am I being told that I don't have a sat hookup?
我是金姆·贝克 我为什么听说我没有卫星转播
Because you're on the hourly plan now.
因为你现在加入计时工资制了
And either way, the show is full tonight. No. Who is your boss? I want to talk to this Jerry whatever, Taub.
反正这节目今晚要播 不,你的上级是谁 我要跟这个杰瑞什么陶布聊聊
Okay, look, Jerry has mentioned Afghanistan to me once, and mentioned it to know why the only good story to come out of there in a year was on another network.
好吧,听我说,杰瑞跟我 提到过一次阿富汗 还提到过知道为什么一年之内报道出来的好故事 都是另一个台的
What, Tanya's thing? No, I've got shit like that. I'm waiting for the snow to melt! I want to talk to Jerry.
什么?谭雅那些? 不,我有那样的故事 我在等冰雪融化 我要跟杰瑞谈谈
If I could just get you to get me a story that somebody would care about, it would be fine. But meanwhile...
如果你能给我一个别人关心的故事 那就可以了,同时...
Okay, what if I come to New York and I burst into Jerry's office? How about that?
好吧,我直接去纽约冲进杰瑞的办公室呢? 那怎么样?
Well, that might look like I hadn't done my job.
那样会显得我没干好我的工作
Perfect. See you Wednesday.
完美,星期三见
Kim. Kim, look at these dogs.
金姆 金姆,看看这些狗
How does this end?
这要怎么收场?
A bucket of cold water, I suppose.
估计一桶冷水吧
No. How does this end?
不 我们的感情要怎么结束
Uh, I don't really know, Kim.
我真的不知道,金姆
We grow old together? Get a cottage in the country?
我们一起变老?在乡下买幢小屋?
Raise chickens?
养鸡?
Eat scrambled eggs off each other?
互相喂炒蛋吃?
Look, we're good, aren't we? We'll always have Kabul.
我们挺好的,不是吗 我们总有喀布尔
No, we won't. We won't "always have" it because I have to go home. No, this is home.
不,没有,我们不是“总有” 因为我要回家了 不,这是家
I have to go to New York City and justify my life to somebody named Jerry before he takes it all away, and I cannot go back to sitting at a goddamn desk. I can't.
我要去纽约调整我的生活 为了一个叫杰瑞的家伙 在他夺走一切之前,然后我...我不能回去坐在办公桌后面,我不能
Aye. Listen... No one can take it away from you. Not all of it.
听我说 没人能从你身边夺走什么 什么都不行
Whatever happens, you'll have me.
不管发生什么,你有我
That's a very nice thing to say, but...
这种话听着舒服,但是...
But what?
但是什么?

重点讲解

a satellite hook-up between the major European networks
欧洲各主要电视网站通过卫星的联播

an hourly bus service 每小时一班的公共汽车
Trains leave at hourly intervals.
火车每一小时发出一列。
an hourly rate of $30 an hour
每小时 30 元的收费率

what if...? 要是…会怎么样呢:
What if the train is late?
火车要是晚点会怎么样呢?

burst into 猛冲;突然出现:
He burst into the room without knocking.
他没敲门就闯进了屋子。

raise sb/sth 抚养;养育;培养:
They raised her (as) a Catholic.
他们把她培养成为天主教徒。

JUSTIFY sth / yourself (to sb) 对…作出解释;为…辩解(或辩护)
The Prime Minister has been asked to justify the decision to Parliament.
要求首相就这一决定向议会作出解释。

视频及简介
本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • meltvi. 融化,熔化,消散 vt. 使融化,使熔化,使消散
  • primeadj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的 n. 青春,壮
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆
  • bucketn. 水桶 vt. 装在桶里 vi. 急急忙忙
  • justifyvt. 替 ... 辩护,证明 ... 正当 vi. 调
  • burstn. 破裂,阵,爆发 v. 爆裂,迸发
  • decisionn. 决定,决策