(单词翻译:单击)
Chandler: You have got to try this cheesecake.
你应该尝尝这块芝士蛋糕。
Rachel: Oh, you know I'm not that much of a sweet tooth. Wow. My God, so creamy.
哦,我的牙不能吃太甜的东西,你知道么?喔,天啊,这奶油。
Rachel: Oh my God, this is the best cheesecake I have ever had. Where did you get this?
哦天啊,这是我吃过的最好的芝士蛋糕,你从哪儿搞来的?
Chandler: It was at the front door. When I got home. Somebody sent it to us.
它就放在门口。我回家之前有人送来的。
Rachel: Chandler, this is not addressed to you. This is addressed to Mrs. Braverman downstairs. Thief.
钱德勒,这不是你的地址。这是楼下布里曼太太的地址。小偷。
Chandler: No! I didn't read the box before I opened it.And you can't return a box after you've opened the box.
不!我打开盒子前没看到这个,而且你打开了以后就不能还回去了。
Rachel: Why, why not?
为什么?为什么不?
Chandler: Because it's too delicious.
因为它太美味了。
Rachel: Chandler, you stole this cheesecake. That is wrong.
钱德勒,你偷了人家的蛋糕,这是不对的。
Chandler: No no no! It is going to be okay, because Mrs. Braverman is gonna send away for a free one and that way we all win! The only losers are the big cheesecake conglomerate, Momma's Little Bakery.
不不不!不会有事的,他们还会免费给布里曼太太送一个来,所以是双赢!唯一倒霉的是那家蛋糕制造商,妈妈的小面包房。
Chandler: I feel terrible, I'm a horrible, horrible, horrible person.
我感觉糟透了,我真是个大烂人。
Rachel: Oh, I'm sorry what?
哦,对不起,你说什么?
Joey: All right, I should get going, big day a work. You know I'm in a coma?
好吧,我得走了,今天有很多工作要做。你知道我在昏迷吗?
Joey: Today, they do this test on me and it turns out I'm not brain dead.
今天,他们要对我进行测试,会发现我大脑没有死亡。
Chandler: So...Joey: Ah ah ah, Mr. Smartie Pants, it's just not my character that's not brain dead. Hey, so Pheebs, we still on for tonight?
那么...哈哈哈,小聪明先生,只是我的角色没有脑死亡。嘿,那么菲比,我们晚上照计划进行?
Phoebe: Absolutely!
当然!
Joey: I'll see you at 8:00.
我们8点见。
Phoebe: Okay.
好。
Chandler: Oh, what's at 8:00?
哦,8点干什么?
Phoebe: Oh, I have dinner plans with Joey. We get together about once a month to discuss the rest of you guys.
哦,我和乔伊打算一起去吃晚饭。我们每月都要一起八卦一下,你们其他的几个人。
Ross: Wow, did not know that! May I say how lovely you look today?
我还真的不知道。我能说你今天看起来很漂亮吗?
Phoebe: Duly noted.
注意到了啊。
Ross: Oh! So for tomorrow, do you want to rent a car and drive down together or what?
哦!那明天你是不是租辆车我们一起去?
Monica: What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
Ross: Cousin Frannie's wedding, its tomorrow night.
芬妮表妹的婚礼,明天晚上啊。
Monica: You were invited? !
你被邀请了?!
Ross: No.
没啊。
Monica: My God, I can't believe this! I mean I knew that mom and dad were invited, but I thought that was it!
天啊,真是难以置信!我是说我知道妈妈和爸爸被邀请了,但我以为就只有他们!
Monica: I mean from the ages 7 to 9 Frannie and I were inseparable!
7岁到9岁那段时间,芬妮和我简直是亲密无间!
Chandler: Well, maybe since the age of 9, Frannie's made some new friends.
哦,也许从9岁开始,芬妮交了些新朋友。
Ross: Well l look okay, it's probably just a mistake. Let me call Aunt Sheryl okay? Maybe you are invited and the invitation just got lost in the mail.
好的,也许是出了什么差错,我给谢丽姨妈打个电话,好吗?也许你的邀请信在邮寄过程中被弄丢了。
Monica: Yeah, well you call her and tell her that you know when we were kids her precious little Frannie tried to undress me several times, okay? And if I hadn't have stopped her, there probably wouldn't even be a wedding to go too.
对,你给他打电话,告诉她,我们还是小孩的时候,她心爱的小芬妮好几次试图扒我的衣服,而且如果我不制止她的话,也许今天就根本没有什么婚礼可去。
Ross: She tried to undress me too.
你知道吗,她也试图扒过我的衣服。
Chandler: I used to undress my cousin Glenn.
我经常扒我表妹格琳的衣服。
Phoebe: Joseph Francis Tribbiani are you home yet? !
约瑟夫·弗朗西斯·崔比昂尼,你回家了没有?!
Rachel: Um, I think he's still out. What's wrong?
我想他还没有回家,怎么了
Phoebe: Well, I'll tell you Rachel Karen Green, I had plans with Joey tonight and he left me this note.
我告诉你,瑞秋·凯伦·格林。我跟乔伊有约,他留了这张字条给我。
Rachel: "Pheebs, can't make it, got a date. Talk to you later. Big Daddy." Big Daddy?
"菲比,我去不了,有个约会,稍晚再跟你说。老爸。"老爸?
Phoebe: Oh, that's a nickname we were trying out.
哦,这是我们相互起的外号。
Ross: Hey, you know what nickname never caught on? The Ross-A-Tron!
嘿,你知道吗,有个外号你们从不知道?"罗斯原子人"!
Phoebe: Oh! Here's Joseph Francis!
哦!可回来了,约瑟夫。弗朗西斯!
Joey: Oh-Wha-Ho! What are you middle naming me for? ! I left you a note!
喔喔喔!叫我中间的名字干什么?我给你留了便条!
Phoebe: So what? ! That doesn't give you the right to ditch me!
那又怎样?!这不是你放我鸽子的理由!
Joey: Hey, you can cancel plans with friends if there is the possibility for sex!
嘿,如果有机会和姑娘上床的话,你是可以取消和朋友的计划的!
Ross: Phoebe he's right, that is the rule.
菲比,他是对的,这是规则。
Phoebe: I don't accept this rule. When me make plans, I expect you to show up. Okay, I can't just be a way to kill time util you meet someone better! You know boyfriends and girlfriends come and go, but this is for life!
我不接受这规则。我们约好后,我期待你会出现。我不是你泡到妞前打发时间的代替品。男女朋友来来去去,但朋友是一辈子的。
Joey: Wow! I'm so sorry; I had no idea it would bother you this much.
我很抱歉,我不知道这对你来说那么重要。
Phoebe: Well, it does.
是很重要。
Joey: Okay, can I make it up to you? Huh? I'm sorry. How about uh, dinner tomorrow night? ! I'll pay for myself!
我能弥补吗?嗯?我很抱歉。明晚一起吃饭,我可以为自己付账。
Phoebe: Okay, you wore me down.
好吧,你说服了我。
Ross: Hey Joe, while you're over there how about another beer for the Ross-A-Tron?
嘿乔伊,你过去把另一瓶啤酒递给“罗斯原子人"?
Joey: The Ross, Is that back? !
罗斯,那名字又回来了?!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Chandler: Another cheesecake came! They delivered it to the wrong address again!
又送来一块芝士蛋糕!他们又送错地址了!
Rachel: So just bring it back downstairs, what's the problem?
把它放到楼下就行了,这又什么问题?
Chandler: I can't seem to say goodbye.
我舍不得跟它们说再见。
Rachel: Are you serious? ! Chandler, we ate an entire cheesecake two days ago and you want more?
当真?!钱德勒,我们两天前刚吃掉整整一块芝士蛋糕,现在你还想要?
Chandler: Well I've forgotten what it tastes like okay? !
我已经忘了它的味道了,行了吧?!
Rachel: It was cheesecake. It was fine. It had a buttery, crumbly, graham cracker crust, with a very rich yet light, cream cheese filling.
是芝士蛋糕,很好吃。饼干底很酥软,又香又浓外加上浓郁的但不油腻的轻奶油芝士。
Rachel: Wow! My whole mouth just filled with saliva!
哇哦!我口水直下三千尺啊。
Chandler: You know what? Forget it! We are just hungry! We have not had lunch! We are just light-headed!
你知道吗,忘了它,我们只是饿了。我们没有吃午餐,所以头昏脑胀。
Chandler: So let us go out and have lunch and forget about the cheesecake.
我们去吃午餐,忘了那个芝士蛋糕吧。
Rachel: Yeah and we'll drop it off downstairs so that we're not tempted.
我们得把它还回去,才不会被诱惑。
Chandler: Good idea. Where do you want to go to lunch?
好主意。你打算到哪儿去吃午饭?
Rachel: Momma's Little Bakery, Chicago, Illinois.
小妈妈面包店,伊利诺伊州芝加哥。
Joey: Aw! Mel Torme died.
梅尔·多米死了。
Monica: Joey, that paper's like a year old!
乔伊,那是一年前的报纸。
Joey: Aw! Does that mean the Sam Goody's sale is over? !
那就说明山姆杂货铺的大减价也结束了?!
Ross: So I finally heard back from Aunt Sheryl and apparently it wasn't a mistake. Ah, there's limited seating in the hall.
我已经问了谢丽姨妈,显然不是出了差错。嗯,大厅里的座位很狭小。
Monica: Limited seating? ! I am just one tiny person!
小椅子?!我只是个很瘦的人!是啊,不过她并不知道。
Ross: Well yeah, but she doesn't know that. I mean, the last time she saw you would've turned one of those little wedding chairs into kindling.
是啊,不过她并不知道。我是说,上次她见到你的样子,你能把婚礼上的小椅子压成劈柴。
Monica: Limited seating! Oh, that is such a lame excuse! That's not the reason she's not inviting me!
小椅子!真是个可笑的借口!这不是她不邀请我的理由!
Ross: What's the big deal? ! I wasn't even invited to the ceremony, just the reception. And You know what? If it makes you feel any better, Joan and I will just make an appearance and then, and then we'll leave early as a sign of protest.
这没什么!我也没被邀请观礼 只能去吃喜酒。而且你知道么,这可能会让你感觉舒服点,琼恩和我会露个面,然后我们提前离开以表示对他们的抗议。
Monica: Joan?
琼恩?
Ross: Joan Tedeski my date. She's an assistant professor in the Linguistics department. Tall, very beautiful, and despite what some people say, not broad backed!
琼恩·泰德雷斯基,我的女伴。语言学助理教授。又高又漂亮。大家都说,别找太魁梧的女孩嘛。
Monica: OK, you got Ross Gellar and guest? ! I wasn't invited and you got "and guest? !"
等一下,你收到的喜贴是"请携伴参加",我没有被邀请,你却可以"携伴参加"?!
Joey: Uh-uh, excuse me, I do have to interrupt on Ross's behalf. I think the rule applies here You know, since she has a chance to get on broad back…
哦,对不起,我得为罗斯说句话。我认为规则,应该是这样,既然他能和魁梧的姑娘嘿咻。
Ross: Not broad backed!
才不魁梧。
Monica: Wait a minute, You know, you're bringing me!
等等,你得带我去!
Ross: I can't cancel on Joan!
我不能放琼恩鸽子。
Monica: Why not? !
为什么?
Ross: Bec…Did you not hear me? ! She's an assistant professor in the Linguistics department, okay? They're wild! Why do you want to come anyway?
因为...你难道刚才没听我说吗?!她是语言学系的助教,对吧?他们很野!为什么你一定要去呢?
Monica: Because! She's my cousin.
因为她是我表妹。
Monica: I mean, we grew up together! We're family You know? Well that's important to me.
我是说,我们一起长大的!我们是一个家庭,你知道么,这对我很重要。
Ross: Okay, all right, I'll take you. I'll go call Joan.
好吧,我带你去。我去给琼恩打电话。
Joey: Aw that's nice. Family should be there, huh? This is her wedding, happiest day of her life.
哦,这很不错么。整个家庭是应该都会到那儿,哈?她的婚礼,一生中最幸福的日子。
Monica: We'll see.Chandler: Well, thank you for lunch.
走着瞧。好吧,谢谢你的午餐。
Rachel: What? Wait a minute, I didn't pay, I thought you paid!
什么?等等,我没付钱,我以为你付了!
Chandler: So apparently we just don't pay for food anymore. Do you see what I see?
那么,显然我们开始不再为食物付钱了。你看到了吗?
Rachel: Its still there!
它还在那里!
Chandler: Mrs.Braverman must be out.
布里曼太太一定是出门了。
Rachel: She could be out of town. Maybe she'll be gone for months.
她说不定在外地,也许要过几个月再回来。
Chandler: By then, the cheesecake may have gone bad. We don't want her to come back to bad cheesecake.
那时芝士蛋糕一定坏了,怎么能让她吃坏芝士蛋糕呢。
Rachel: No that could kill her.
她可能会死掉。
Chandler: Well, we don't want that.
我不希望发生那种事。
Rachel: No so we're protecting her.
所以我们要保护她。
Chandler: But we should take it. Rachel: But we should move quick.
我们应该把它拿走。但是快一点。
Chandler: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because I think I just heard her moving around in there.
我听到她在里面走动的声音。
Chandler: Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
行动!
Phoebe: Oh my God! That's David!
天啊,那是大卫!
Monica: David who?
谁?
Phoebe: David the scientist guy, David that I was in love with, David who went to Russia and broke my heart David!
大卫,那个科学家。我们之前坠入爱河了。后来他去了俄罗斯,伤了我的心的大卫。
David: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Phoebe: Oh, you say someone's name enough, they turn around.
只要一直念某人的名字,那个人就会转过来。
David: Phoebe?
菲比。
Phoebe: David! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Russia?
大卫。你在这做什么?你不是在俄罗斯吗?
David: Yeah, I'm just, I'm just in town for a conference. Um, God you look phenomenal!
是啊,我只是到这里开会。嗯,天啊,你看上去真不一般!
Phoebe: Well… Yeah. You look great too. Did you get a haircut?
好的...没错。你看上去也很好。你剪过头发了?
David: Yeah. Well I got like thirty of them. Um, look I got a confession to make…
是啊。大概剪过30多次。是啊。嗯,我得承认...
David: Uh, I was hoping to run into you here. I didn't know whether I should call or not, You know I was only in town for a few days. And You know, I didn't want to intrude on your life or anything like that, but I really wanted to see you and but I didn't know if you wanted to see me.
嗯,我希望能在这儿见到你。我不知道我是不是应该给你打电话,你知道,我在这个城市只待几天。而且,我不想干扰你的生活或者做类似的事情但是我真的很想见到你,但我不知道,你是否愿意再见到我。
Phoebe: Of course I would want to see you. I think about you all the time.
我当然愿意见到你。我每时每刻都在想着你。
David: Really? Because I think about you all the time. Phoebe: Really?
真的?因为我每时每刻也都在想着你。
David: There's a statue in Minsk that reminds me of you so much. it's actually of Lenin. But, You know at certain angles…
真的?我是说,在明斯克有个雕像...嗯。它总是让我想起你,我的意思是嗯,它实际上是列宁雕像。但是,你知道,在某些角度看...
Phoebe: Yeah.
对。
David: Anyway, Do you want to have dinner tonight?
你今天晚上能和我一起吃晚饭吗?
Phoebe: Yes! Oh no!
好。不。
David: Oh. Uh, what?
什么?
Phoebe: I can't. I can't believe I have plans, I can't. Can you do it tomorrow night though?
我不能。难以置信我有事要办,我不能。明天晚上行吗?
David: Uh no, I have to go in a few hours. I have to be on the red-eye. Well listen, You know, next time you're in Minsk…
哦不,过几个小时我就得走了。我时间很紧。好吧听着,下次你去明斯克...
Monica: Phoebe, can I talk to you for a second? Phoebe: Uh-huh.
菲比,我能跟你说句话吗?嗯。
Monica: What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Phoebe: Well, I have plans with Joey tonight.
我和乔伊有约。
Monica: So! He'll understand!
所以呢!他会理解的。
Phoebe: No he won't. And that's not even the point!
他不会的,而且这不是重点!
Monica, I made a whole speech about you do not cancel plans with friends!
莫妮卡,我教训他不该见色忘友!
Phoebe: And now You know what? Just because, potentially, the love of my life comes back from Russia just for one night, I should change my beliefs? ! I should change beliefs!
现在只因为可能是我真爱的人,从俄罗斯回来一晚,我就要改变我的信仰吗?我应该改变我的信仰?
Phoebe: No! No! No, if I don't have my principles, I don't have anything!
不,如果失去了原则,那么我一无所有。
Monica: God, you are so strong.
天啊,你真坚强。
Phoebe: Or! I should rush through dinner with Joey and I can meet David at 9:00!
或者!我可以抓紧时间结束和乔伊的晚餐,9点就去见大卫。