老友记 第7季:第10集 节日犰狳(上)
日期:2016-09-29 12:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Chandler: Bye-bye.
再见。
Chandler: I just got us reservations at Michelle's and tickets to the Musicman to celebrateour first holiday season as a betroughed couple.
我在米雪餐厅订好位子了,还可以去看《音乐人》,订晕之后的第一个假期。
Monica: Betrothed…
"订婚"。
Chandler: …betrothed couple.
订婚之后。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey!
你好!
Rachel and Monica: Hi!
你好!
Chandler: Pheebs? Skull?
菲比?头骨?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, it's my mom's.
是啊,是我妈妈的。
Rachel: Oh my god! !
天啊!
Phoebe: No, no, no. It's not! It's not my mom. It belonged to mom. Yeah, no, she used to put it out every Christmas to remind us, that even though it's Christmas, people still die. And, you can put candy in it.
不,不,不。不是!这不是我妈妈。这属于我妈妈。对,每个圣诞节她都会把它拿出来,提醒我们,即使是在圣诞节,仍然会有人死去。而且,你可以把糖放在里面。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
All: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Licorice?
甘草糖?
Ross: Sure! Hey, I just found out, I get Ben for the holidays this year.
当然!嘿,我刚刚搞定,今年我带本过圣诞节。
All: Oh! That's great!
那好了!
Monica: Are you gonna dress up as Santa?
你打算穿成圣诞老人吗?
Ross: Nope. I mean, I know Susan does every year, but I think I wanna take this year to teach him all about Hanukkah.
不。我是说,我知道苏珊每年都这么干,但是我打算今年教给本有关光明节的事情。
Phoebe: And maybe I could teach Ben about the Christmas skull and how people die.
也许我应该教本圣诞头骨和人们如何死去的事情。
Rachel: You may need to use this year to teach Ben about Phoebe.
也许今年你应该教本有关菲比的事情。
Joey: Hey.
嗨。
Rachel: Did you know he was in there?
你知道他在里面吗?
Monica: No.
不。
Chandler: How long have we been home?
我们回来多久了?
Monica: About a half an hour.
大概半个小时。
Chandler: Lovely!
有意思!
Chandler: Hey, you know what I was thinking? When we get married, are you gonna change your last name to Bing?
嘿,你知道我在想什么吗?等我们结了婚,你打算把姓改成"宾"吗?
Monica: No.
不要。
Chandler: Why not?
为什么不?
Monica: Bing's weird.
姓"宾“很奇怪。
Phoebe: Oh, hey, you guys!
哦,嗨,伙计们!
Chandler and Monica: Hey! Hey!
嗨!嗨!
Phoebe: Guess what! My landlord just called and my apartment is gonna get ready soon, so I guess I'll be moving out.
嘿。猜猜怎么了?我的房东刚才打电话说,我的公寓已经准备好了,所以我就要搬过去了。
Monica: Ah, Phoebe, I'm gonna miss you!
啊,菲比,我会想你的!
Phoebe: Yes, you will be very sad. All right, well I gotta go tell Rachel the good news.
对,你是应该很悲伤。好吧,我去告诉瑞秋这个好消息。
Chandler: Oh! You guys gonna be living together again?
噢!你们俩要重新住在一起了?
Phoebe: Yeah, why not?
对呀,为什么不呢?
Chandler: Well, she's just so much fun with Joey, I just assumed, she'd still be living with him.
她现在和乔伊一起过的很开心,我觉得,她会继续和他住在一起。
Phoebe: Why do you think, she's having so much fun living with Joey?
你怎么会觉得她和乔伊住得很开心?
Chandler: No reason, except she told me.
没什么,除了她这么和我说过。
Phoebe: Really? So she said, she didn't wanna live with me anymore?
真的?!所以她说,她不要和我住?
Chandler: No! No, she didn't say that. I think you should talk to Monica now.
不!不,她没这么说。我想你现在应该和莫妮卡谈谈。
Monica: Phoebe, don't worry about it. I'm sure she wants to live with you.
菲比,别为这个担心。我肯定她愿意和你住一起。
Phoebe: You're sure? You're absolutely sure?
你确定?你很肯定?
Monica: Well, no. But, I bet she probably does.
嗯,不。不过,嗯,我想她大概愿意。
Phoebe: Probably? Yeah, I don't like that word.
大概?我可不喜欢这个词。
Phoebe: Kind of what 'probably' really means. Yeah, Yeah, oh, "Your mom probably won't killherself," you know?
“大概”真正的意思是,对,对,哦,"你妈妈大概不想自杀",你知道么?
Phoebe: I'm sorry, but I'm not hanging all my hopes of Rachel and I living together on-on"Probably!" You know? You gotta take care of yourselves! In this world history teaches us nothing!
对不起,可是我可不想把我和瑞秋住在一起的所有希望都寄托在..."大概"上!照顾好你们自己吧!这世界,历史教训完全没用!
Chandler: Bing doesn't seem so weird now, does it?
现在"宾"不算怪了,对吧?
Joey: Hey! Great, you're home! Guess what Phoebe got me for Christmas!
嗨!太好了,你回来了!猜猜菲比送了我什么圣诞礼物!
Rachel: Drums? Joey: No! Drums!
鼓?不!鼓!
Chandler: Hi, could we get two burritos to go, please?
嗨,请给我们两个墨西哥卷外带?
Monica: I'm sorry. But not that sorry, because you don't have to live with it. Um, we have a reservation under the name Chandler Bing.
抱歉,但是我没那么抱歉,因为你不用和他生活。钱德勒·宾有订位。
Maitre d': Oh-kay, we'll have a table for you in about 45 minutes.
好的,大约45分钟以后会有你们的位子。
Chandler: Forty-five minutes? We have tickets to the Musicman at 8:00.
45分钟?!我们8点要看《音乐人》。
Maitre d': I'm sorry. Christmas is a very busy time, sir.
对不起。圣诞节总是非常忙,先生。
Chandler: Is this because of the burrito thing?
这是因为墨西哥卷的玩笑吗?
Monica: You need to give him money.
你得给他钱。
Chandler: Give him money? It was a joke!
给他钱?我只是开了个玩笑!
Monica: No, to get a table! Places like are always shaking you down. Everybody wants to be paid off.
不,去要位子!他们总是说没有,每个人都想弄点好处。
Chandler: Right, calm down, O'Mally. I'll slip him some money.
好吧,镇定,我去塞给他点钱。
Monica: You've got to be smooth about it.
你得不着痕迹啊。
Chandler: Hey, I can be smooth. Listen, we're a little bit in a hurry, so, if you can get us a table a little quicker, I'd appreciate it.
我可以不着痕迹。听着,我们有点急,所以如果你能快点给我们找到位子的话,我会非常感激。
Maitre d': Of course, sir.
当然,先生。
Chandler: Okay.
好。
Monica: How did it go?
怎么样?
Chandler: Had the money in the wrong hand.
把钱放错手了。
Ross: Hey, ah, you don't feel like you're gonna throw up, do you?
你不觉得你要被扔出去了,是吧?
Ben: No.
不。
Ross: Well, I do, so let's...
我觉得,所以我们...
Ross: So, Ben, you uh, you know what holiday is coming up, don't ya?
那么,本,你知道什么节日要到了吗?
Ben: Christmas.
圣诞节。
Ross: Yep, and you know what other holiday is coming up?
对,你知道还有其他的节日要到了吗?
Ben: Christmas eve.
平安夜。
Ross: Yes, but also Hanukkah! See, you're part Jewish, and Hanukkah is a Jewish holiday.
对,而且有光明节!看,你有犹太血统,光明节是犹太节日。
Ben: Santa has reindeers that can fly!
圣诞老人有会飞的驯鹿。
Ross: Right, but, on Hanukkah, Hanukkah is a celebration of a miracle. See, years and years ago there were these people called the Maccabees.
对,嗯,光明节是为了庆祝奇迹发生。在很久很久以前,有一家人叫做马卡比。
Ben: Jingle bells, jingle bells...
叮叮当,叮叮当...
Ross: Okay, that's right, yes, but on Hanukkah, uh, we sing, Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, I made you out of clay.
对,这个没错,不过在光明节,嗯,我们唱:陀螺,陀螺,陀螺,我用粘土做了你。
Ben: Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
鲁道夫,红鼻的驯鹿
Ross: Okay, it's not a contest.
好吧,我们不是比赛。
Ben: When is Santa coming?
圣诞老人什么时候来?
Ross: Well, how about this year, instead of Santa, we have fun celebrating Hanukkah?
不如今年,我们不要圣诞老人,我们好好庆祝光明节怎么样?
Ben: No Santa? Was I bad?
圣诞老人不来?是因为我是坏孩子吗?
Ross: No! Oh, no-no-no. Hey, you weren't bad, you've been very good, Ben.
不,你没有不乖,你今年很乖,本。
Ben: Santa's mad at me.
圣诞老人生我的气了。
Ross: No, hey, come on, Ben, Santa is not mad at you, okay? Hey, you're his favorite little guy!
不,嘿,本,圣诞老人不生你的气。嘿,你是他最喜欢的小朋友!
Ben: So Santa's coming?
那么圣诞老人会来?
Ross: Yes! Santa's coming!
对!圣诞老人会来!
Monica: It's easy! Just keep it casual! Give him a kind word, shake his hand and give him the money!
这很容易!就象在不经意间的!跟他说句好话,握他的手把钱塞给他!
Chandler: How do you know so much about this?
你这么对这事知道的这么清楚?
Monica: I don't know.
我不知道。
Chandler: Richard used to do it, didn't he?
理查经常这么做,对吧?
Monica: We'd be eating our soup right now.
我们本来都应该开始喝汤了。
Chandler: Mustached bastard.
这个留小胡子的王八蛋。
Monica: Okay, those people just left, come on! Quick! Give him the money and get their table!
好,那几个人走来,上!快!给他钱把他们的位子要来!
Chandler: Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Guest: We're in a bit of a hurry. Can we...?
我们赶时间,可不可以?
Phoebe: So you like the drums!
所以你喜欢鼓!
Phoebe: That's…That's great! You know, I was worried, that, you know, they would maybe an unbearable living situation. All right, okay, well, apparently not! So, yay!
对,这太棒了!你知道么,我本来很担心,这本来会使居住环境变的难以忍受。好吧,好,显然不会!耶!
Joey: Hey, Pheebs, check it out, we already learned a song. Ready? One, two, three, four
嘿,菲比,听着,我们已经学会了一首歌。预备,1,2,3,4
Rachel and Joey: Tequila! !
龙舌兰!
Phoebe: That's fun.
真有趣。
Gunther: Here you go.
给你们的。
Chandler: Thank you Gunther, put it there. Definitely not easier with coins. Thank you.
谢谢,甘瑟,放在这儿。显然硬币不适合用这招。谢谢你。
Gunther: Thank you.
谢谢。
Joey: Hey Pheebs!
嘿,菲比。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿。
Joey: Here. Now I only owe you $49.50.
给,我现在只欠你49块5了。
Chandler: Hey Pheebs!
嘿,菲比。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿。
Chandler: If you wanna give Joey a Christmas present that disrupts the entire building, whynot get him something a little bit more subtle, like a wrecking ball, or a vile of small pox to release in the hallway?
你是不是打算送乔伊件圣诞礼物,好让他把整个楼都破坏掉?为什么你不做的狡猾点,比如送个容易出事的球,或者在走廊散布点水痘什么的?
Monica: It's not just the drum noise. Every five minutes, Joey throws his sticks in the air, and I have to hear, "Oh my eye! Oh god, my eye!" I mean, it is so annoying.
不仅仅是鼓的噪音。每隔5分钟,乔伊就把他的鼓槌扔上天,接着我就听到,”哦,我的眼睛,天啊,我的眼睛!“,我是说,这真够烦人的。
Phoebe: Yes, thank you. You see, this is how normal people are supposed to react to drums.
对,谢谢你,你看,这就是正常人对鼓的反应。
Monica: Phoebe, you got Joey drums to annoy Rachel, so she wouldn't wanna live there anymore?
菲比,你给乔伊鼓是为了烦瑞秋,好让她不愿再在那里住?
Phoebe: Maybe on some level.
某种意义上是。
Rachel: Joey, you know that you could just not throw the sticks up in the air.
乔伊,你知道么,你只要不把鼓槌往上扔就可以了。
Joey: What is Rock 'n' Roll about that?
那怎么能叫摇滚呢?
Phoebe: Hey, Joey, I got you another present.
嘿,乔伊,我给你件别的礼物。
Joey: Hold it! Before you tell me what it is...Okay, what is it?
哦等等,在你告诉我是什么之前...好,那是什么?
Phoebe: It's a tarantula!
是一只狼蛛!
Phoebe: Oh! God! Rachel, look, I'm sorry. What was I thinking giving Joey this big, gross, scary spider in such a poorly constructed cage?
哦!天啊!瑞秋,我很抱歉。我怎么会想到送给乔伊这个用这么不坚固的笼子装的,这么又大又吓人的蜘蛛呢?
Rachel: What are you talking about? I love them! Yeah, I had a tarantula when I was a kid. But it died, because my cat ate it. And then, then my cat died. But Joey, isn't thiscool?
你在说什么啊?我喜欢它们!对,我小的时候有过狼蛛,不过它后来死了,我的猫把它吃了。后来,我的猫也死了。乔伊,它们很酷吧?
Joey: Is it on me? I feel, I feel like it's on me! I got, hey!
是不是在我身上?我感觉,我感觉他们在我身上!我,嘿!
Rachel: Oh, isn't that adorable? Joey is afraid of the tarantula.
哦,很可爱吧?乔伊竟然怕狼蛛。
Phoebe: Ah, yeah, he's so adorable, God, he's just so much fun, Joey is the best, I'm glad you're having so much fun here.
他真可爱。天啊 他太有意思了。乔伊最好了, 我很高兴你在这住得开心。
Rachel: What? Wait a minute, what? Phoebe, what's the matter?
什么?慢着。什么?菲比,出什么事了?
Phoebe: Our apartment is ready.
我们公寓可以住了。
Rachel: And that makes you angry because…?
这让你很生气因为?
Phoebe: Because you would rather live here with Joey.
因为你更喜欢和乔伊住。
Rachel: Where did you get that?
你怎么会这么想?
Phoebe: Monica and Chandler said that you were having so much fun here. And apparently no amount of drums or tarantulas is gonna change that.
莫妮卡和钱德说你在这很开心。而且显然鼓和狼蛛都不会使你改变。
Rachel: Phoebe? Did you get all this stuff for Joey to try and drive me out of the apartment? Honey, if you wanted to do that, you might as well just gotten him a fish, you know how fish freaked me out!
菲比?嗯?你送乔伊这些东西就是为了让我离开这个公寓?亲爱的,如果你真想这么做,你送他鱼就可以了,你知道鱼会吓坏我的!
Phoebe: Fish!
鱼。
Rachel: It wouldn't have mattered anyway, Phoebe, you and I are, are gonna live together, we're roommates; that's the deal.
这不是问题,菲比,你和我要住在一起,我们是室友,这是早决定了的。
Phoebe: Yes, but I wanted you to want to live with me, but okay, if you're having so much fun over here…
对,但我希望你能愿意跟我住在一起,但是如果你在这儿真的很开心
Rachel: Oh, it's so much more fun with you.
哦,和你一起才真是开心呢。
Phoebe: We did have fun, didn't we?
我们一起很快乐,是吧?
Rachel: We did!
当然!
Phoebe: Oh, anyway, they say, if we want, we can see it tonight.
哦,他们说,如果我们想,今晚就可以去看看。
Rachel: Oh, I would love to!
哦,我很高兴去!
Phoebe: Yay, okay!
耶,好的!
Rachel: Good, good, good, good, good.
好,好,好,好,好。
Phoebe: Great, all right, okay, and Monica ask me to make the drumming stop.
好极了,对了,莫妮卡要我让这鼓别再敲了。
Rachel: Done!
好。

分享到
重点单词
  • reservationn. 预定,保留意见
  • reactvt. 作出反应 vi. 起反应,起作用,反攻
  • drumn. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物 vi. 击鼓,连续敲击,引起兴趣
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • contestn. 竞赛,比赛 vt. 竞赛,争取 vi. 奋斗
  • bastardadj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • hallwayn. 门厅;玄关;走廊
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬