老友记 第7季:第5集 订婚照(下)
日期:2016-09-27 14:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Tag: Good morning.
早安。
Rachel: Hi Tag! Hey, so did you have fun with Joey last night?
嗨,泰格。昨晚你跟乔伊玩得开心吗?
Tag: Oh yeah! We went to the Knicks game.
是啊,我们去看纽约队比赛了。
Rachel: Oh that's nice.
那真的太棒了。
Tag: Then we went to this bar and he hooked us up with all these women!
然后我们去酒吧玩,他帮我们泡上好多女人。
Rachel: Women? You mean like old women?
女人?你是说老女人?
Tag: Well kinda old, like 30.
有点老,30多岁吧。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Tag: And I never used to be able to just talk to girls in bars, but I got like 20 phone numbers last night.
以前我不会在酒吧跟女孩聊天,但是我昨天晚上大概拿到了20个电话。
Rachel: That's great! Wow man, so Joey must've really taught you some stuff huh?
那真的是太棒了。乔伊真的教会你一些事。乔肯定教了你几招吧?恩?
Tag: A little.
一点吧。
Tag: How you doing?
你好吗?
Joey: See? That's a great smile! Easy. Natural. Now, pretend I have a camera. You're changing it!
看?多好的微笑!自然点。假装这里有部相机。你又变了。
Chandler: I can't help it!
我控制不了。
Joey: All right, all right, all right, all right, you wanna know what I do when I take resume shots?
你知道我拍简历照时怎么做吗?
Chandler: Borrow money from me?
跟我借钱拍?
Joey: Okay, first of all, you want to make it look spontaneous, right? So here's what I do. I look down, look down, keep looking down, then I look up. See? All right, now you try. Look down, you're looking down, keep looking down.
好的,首先要表现自然,好嘛?我都是这么做的。我向下看,向下看,继续向下看,然后抬起头。看到了吗?现在你试一下。向下看,继续向下看。
Chandler: Why is there jelly on your shoe?
你的鞋子上为什么会有果酱?
Joey: I had a donut.
我吃甜甜圈了。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joey and Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: So uh, heard you had some fun with Tag last night.
听说昨晚你跟泰格玩得很开心。
Joey: Yeah! That guy's all right!
对,那家伙还不错。
Rachel: Yeah and you had fun teaching him how to be all “Joey”.
对,教出另一个"乔伊"你很开心吧。
Joey: What?
什么?
Rachel: You know, all the women.
你懂得,泡妞。
Joey: Hey well, you can't teach someone to be good with women. You know, that's why I never had any luck with Chandler.
泡妞技巧是学不来的。所以我跟钱德勒出去老是泡不到妞。
Chandler: I'm right here!
我就在这里。
Rachel: All right, would you mind just not going out with him again? Okay, just the idea of you and he and all these women, it's just And I know he's my assistant and I can't date him, but it just bothers me, all right? !
你能不能别再跟他一起出去,就是你跟他一起去泡妞,我知道他是我的助理,我不能跟他约会,但这真的让我很困扰,好吗?!
Joey: No no no no, you can't take him away from me! I got a great partner to pick up girls with! Finally!
不不不,你不能抢走他。我好不容易找了个绝佳的泡妞搭档!
Chandler: I'm still right here!
我还在这里。
Rachel: All right, will you, will you at least tell him how hollow and unsatisfying this, dating tons of women thing is!
至少你可以跟他谈一谈,告诉他跟一大堆女人约会,既空虚又得不到满足!
Joey: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: I just don't want him to meet anybody until I am over my crush. And I will get over it. it's not like I love him, it's just physical! But I mean I get crushes like this all the time! I mean hell, I had a crush on you when I first met you!
在我不喜欢他之前,我不要他跟任何人约会。我会忘记他的。我并不爱他,那只是肉体上的吸引力。我常常这样暗恋男人。刚认识你时我就暗恋过你。
Joey: I know, Monica told me.
我知道,莫妮卡跟我说过。
Chandler: Did you have a crush on me, when you first met me?
我们刚认识时,你暗恋过我吗?
Rachel: Yeah. Sure.
对,有啊。
Chandler: Can you people not see me? !
难道你们就是看不到我吗?!
Rachel: So, will you talk to him?
你能跟他谈谈吗?
Joey: I don't know Rach.
我不知道,瑞秋。
Rachel: Oh, come on! I'll give you ten free Ralph Lauren shirts.
我会送你十件拉尔夫·劳伦的衬衫。
Joey: One! No ten! You said ten! You can't take that back!
一件。不,十件,你说十件,你不能反梅。
Tag: Hey Joey, you wanted to talk to me?
嗨,乔,找我有事吗?
Joey: I don't know. You uh, you got something for me?
我不知道。你带了东西给我吗?
Tag: Oh, yeah, this is from Rachel.
对,这是瑞秋要给你的。
Joey: Ten. Okay. Now Tag there's such a thing as to many women.
十件,好吧。泰格,跟太多女人约会是不好的。
Tag: Really?
真的吗?
Joey: Yeah, for you
对你来说是的。
Monica: Hey! There you are!
嘿,你来了。
Chandler: There I am!
我来了。
Monica: Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Chandler: Yeah, Joey said I uh, I needed to relax so he gave me an antihistamine.
没事,乔伊说我要放松。他给我吃了抗组胺药。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Chandler: Yeah, and then I fell asleep on the subway and went all the way to Brooklyn. Brooklyn is far!
是的,我坐地铁时睡着了,一直坐到布鲁克林。布鲁克林好远。
Monica: Chandler, what were you thinking?
钱德勒,你在想什么?
Chandler: I don't know, but don't worry, don't worry, because I know how to take a picture now. Okay, see? Look down, look down, look down…
不知道,但不用担心,因为现在我知道要怎么拍照了。好了 看吧 低头。低头。低头。
Monica: Chandler?
钱德勒?
Chandler: Yeah!
在!
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: So, how are things going with crazy? Has she cooked your rabbit yet?
跟那疯女人怎么样?她把你的兔子煮了吗?
Ross: Listen, you are hearing one side of the story, okay and F.Y.I she must've shown Kyle over 30 paint samples before she painted that room! And his response to each one was, "I don't give a tiny rat's ass."
听我说,你只是听了一面之词,明白吗?还有,她拿了二十份油漆样本给凯尔看之后,她才动手漆房间。他对每一份样本的反应都是"我一点都不在乎"
Phoebe: Yeah well, maybe she should've spent a little less time decorating and a little more time in the bedroom.
好的,但她应该少点时间去刷墙,花多点时间在卧室。
Ross: Well, I don't think we are gonna have that problem, but maybe that's just because I am not emotionally unavailable!
我想我们不会有那样的问题,但或许那是因为我不会吝于付出感情。
Phoebe: You think he's emotionally unavailable?
你认为他吝于付出感情?
Ross: I think he can be.
我想有那个可能。
Phoebe: Well, maybe he wouldn't be she didn't bring the office home every night!
如果她没有每晚把公事带回家做,或许他就不会那样子。
Ross: Well, excuse her for knowing what she wants to do with her life!
那是她知道了她生活的目标!
Phoebe: Yeah well, she certainly knew what she was doing New Year's Eve 1997.
她的确知道,她在1997年除夕做了什么。
Ross: I knew you were gonna throw that in my face! ! That was three years ago! She apologized and she apologized! What more do you want?
我就知道你会那么说,那是三年前的事,她一再地道歉。你们还想怎么样?
Phoebe: We want the last six years back!
我们后悔付出了六年的时间!
Ross: So do we! So do we! I'm sorry you had to see that.
我们也是!我们也是!很抱歉让你们看这一幕。
Tag: Good morning Rachel.
早上好,瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi! Thanks, hey so uh what'd you do last night?
嗨,谢谢。昨天晚上怎么样?
Tag: Went out with Joey.
我跟乔伊出去了。
Rachel: Oh yeah? Another night of birdogging the chickas?
是吗?又去泡妞了?
Tag: No. We had a really good talk. I don't think I'm gonna do that bar scene anymore.
不,我们谈的很投机。我以后不会再流连酒吧。
Rachel: Wow! I did not see that coming.
哇,我没想到你会那么说。
Tag: It's just not really who I am. You know, I've always been happier when…Why am I telling you this? You don't care about this stuff.
那不是真正的我。我一直都很快乐,假如…我和你说这个?你不会关心这种事。
Rachel: Oh no, yes I do! I do! I mean, come on go on, you were, you were saying "I'm happier when I...", you know?
不,我有关心!继续说,你刚才你说到"我一直都很快乐",假如…
Tag: When I'm in a relationship, I love having a girlfriend.
假如我有一个正式的,我很爱她的女朋友。
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Tag: Yeah, Someone I can spoil, you know?
我可以宠爱她,你知道?
Rachel: Spoil?
宠爱?
Tag: Let me ask you something.
我问你啊。
Rachel: Uh-huh.
恩?
Tag: Do you believe that there is one perfect person for everyone?
你相信缘分是上天注定吗?
Rachel: I'm starting too.
我也开始相信了。
Tag: And if that person is already in your life, you should do something about it right?
如果那个人已经出现在你身边,你应该去争取,对吧?
Rachel: Yes! Hell yes!
对,当然。
Tag: All right then, it's settled.
那就这么定了。
Rachel: Okay.
好的。
Tag: I'm getting back together with my ex-girlfriend.
我要跟我前女友复合。
Rachel: I'd love to!
求之不得!
Tag: What?
什么?
Rachel: Hello? !Oh, yeah! This is gonna be a while. Excuse me. Yeah! Yeah.
喂?!喔,是!我应该会谈上一阵子,对不起。好。好。
Ross: My God!
上帝啊!
Phoebe: Oh, I'm sorry. Is that annoying? And speaking about being selfish in bed, how's Whitney?
对不起,吵到你了吗?说到在床上很自私,维妮怎么样?
Ross: Well maybe she wouldn't have to be selfish in bed if someone else knew where everything was!
假如某人了解,她就不用自私!
Phoebe: Oh he knows! For the most part.
噢,他知道!知道大部分。
Kyle: Oh hey! Good, you're both here.
嗨!好极了,你们都在。
Whitney: We kinda need to talk.
我们得谈一谈。
Phoebe: Both of you together?
你们两个一起?
Ross: What's up?
什么事?
Whitney: Well, I went over to Kyle's last night to pick up a few things and we got to reminiscing…
昨晚我到凯尔家拿一些东西,我们回忆了一些往事。
Kyle: we talked through most of the night and we realized that the reason we were so angry at each other was because there are still feelings there. So…
几乎彻谈整晚,我们明白,我们会这么气对方,是因为我们还对彼此有感觉。所以…
Ross: Oh just say it Kyle!
所以快说吧,凯尔!
Kyle: We're gonna give it another try.
我们想给对方一个机会。
Phoebe: What about her whining and her constant need for attention? !
你不是说她爱抱怨,常常要人关注她吗?!
Whitney: I'm gonna work on that.
我会努力改变。
Phoebe: Oh right, because you're so capable of change.
喔,对,因为你很善变。
Ross: You know, he hums when he pees!
你知道,他会边尿边哼歌。
Whitney: I do know.
我知道
Ross: It makes him miss the bowl, but whatever.
所以他都尿不准,但随便啦。
Whitney: We're so sorry.
我们很抱歉。
Ross: That's all right, we don't need you. In fact, hey I'm over it already.
没关系,我们不需要你们。实际上,我已经克服了。
Phoebe: Yeah, and you know what? I don't give a tiny rat's ass.
对,这些小事我不在乎。
Kyle: Yeah, we're gonna go.
我们得走了。
Ross: I'm sorry. Ugh, Pheebs, you were, you were right about her.You know, she did try to use sex as a weapon! Yeah, I hurt my back a little.
对不起。菲比,你没有看错她。她的确试图把性当成武器。我的背真的好痛。
Phoebe: Oh. You know, he hums while he does other stuff too.
哦,你知道,他做其他事时,也会哼歌。
Ross: Yeah, were better off without them.
没有他们可真好。
Phoebe: And you know, even if they break up again, you'd better not let him in your sad men's club!
如果他们再分手,你最好别让他加入你的伤心男子俱乐部。
Ross: Divorced men's club.
离婚男人俱乐部。
Phoebe: Potato, Potaato.
一样啦。
Monica: Hey guys check it out! My mom sent me the paper!
嗨,你们看!我妈妈把报纸寄来了!
Phoebe: Oh, let's see it!
喔,拿来看看。
Chandler: Oh yeah, that looks good.
拍的不错嘛。
Phoebe: You guys make a very attractive couple.
你们看起来很配。
Joey: Yeah, we look great together.
对,我们是天生一对。
Monica: We really do!Chandler: Okay.
一点都没错。好吧。
Monica: Wow! Imagine what our kids would look like!
想像一下我们的孩子会是什么模样。
Joey: You know, we don't have to imagine.
我们不必想像的。
Chandler: I'm marrying her.
是我要娶她。
Joey: We'll just see.
再看吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • constantadj. 经常的,不变的 n. 常数,恒量
  • settledadj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle
  • antihistaminen. [药]抗组胺剂
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • responsen. 回答,响应,反应,答复 n. [宗]答复语,
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • spontaneousadj. 自发的,自然产生的
  • scenen. 场,景,情景