威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:温水煮青蛙
日期:2016-09-26 14:55

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Okay, let's try to be adults here.
好吧,我们都成熟点
I think we were.
我觉得我们很成熟啊
Obviously this was just a Kabubble thing, right?
显然,这只是一时冲动,对吗?
Just a fun mistake where one of us had an orgasm.
当我们其中一人高潮时,那只是个有趣的错误
I mean, we're both in a really bad place. And then you punched Nic.
我是说,我们俩当时都很火大 然后你就揍了尼克
I don't know. It's endorphins, right?
我不知道,是内啡肽在作祟,对吗?
Nope, that's not what this is.
不,不是
No, you don't need to be gallant.
不,你不用献殷勤
I'm serious. I fancy you, Kim Baker. I do.
我是认真的 我很喜欢你,金姆·贝克 真的
Of all the dozens of women in this country, I chose you.
这个国家有那么多的女人 我偏偏选了你
No, you didn't, because this is not me. I would never do this.
不,你没有,因为这不是我 是我绝对不会干出这种事
Precisely. Because you're not you anymore.
确切地说,正因为你已经不再是你了
You're in the Kabubble. You said so yourself. Don't fucking hide.
你是一时冲动,你自己也说了 别躲起来
Kim, you know the frog in the pot of water? You raise the temperature bit by bit, the frog doesn't notice?
金姆,你听说过温水煮青蛙吗? 你一点一点地升高温度 而青蛙并没有意识到这点
That's what this place and that's what this job does to all of us. It changes your perception of what's normal until... until here we are.
那就是这个地方和这份工作对我们的所作所为 它改变了你以前对正常的知觉 直到我们变成这样
You know the frog boils to death at the end of that, right? Nope.
你知道青蛙最终被煮死了,对吧? 不
Is that my toothbrush?
那是我的牙刷吗?
What's going on with my Kandahar piece, Ed?
艾德,我坎大哈的那篇报道 是怎么回事?
Jerry killed it.
杰瑞封杀了它
Wait, who killed it?
等等,谁?
Jerry Taub, head of the network, Kim.
杰瑞·陶布,网络总监啊,金姆
What happened to Angela?
安吉拉人呢?
She left.
她走了
She's running a website for women or something.
她现在正在为女性还是什么的 运营一个网站
Look, I can't sell Afghanistan in Monday meetings. Your war's got chronic sameshitdifferentdayitis.
听着,在周一的会议上 我没办法打阿富汗的牌 你的战地报道变得有些冗长 而且每天都一样
Great. What am I even doing here, Ed?
好极了,艾德,那我还在这干什么?
I wouldn't ask that too loudly, Kim.
金姆,这个我就不问了
Though I'd be thrilled to have you back at your old desk.
我想你应该会很高兴 能回到你昔日的办公桌边吧

重点讲解

be adult
(智力、思想、行为)成熟的,成人的

When my parents split up, it was all very adult and open.
我父母离异时,事情处理得很成熟、很开放。

in my, your, etc. place
处于我(或你等)的境况:

I wouldn't like to be in your place.
我可不想处于你的境地。

punch sb / sth (in / on sth)
拳打;以拳痛击:

She punched him on the nose.
她一拳打中了他的鼻子。

fancy sb
爱慕(异性):

I think she fancies me.
我认为她爱我。

dozens (of sth)
许多;很多:

I've been there dozens of times.
我到那里去过很多次。

a campaign to change public perception of the police
改变警察公众形象的运动

There is a general public perception that standards in schools are falling.
公众普遍认为,学校的水平都在下降。

视频及简介
本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • perceptionn. 感知,认识,观念
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • chronicadj. 长期的,慢性的,惯常的
  • punchn. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打 n. (酒、水、糖等制成的)
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆
  • temperaturen. 温度,气温,体温,发烧