老友记 第4季:第5集 钱德勒爱上了乔伊的新女友(上)
日期:2016-09-22 17:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Monica: Joe, I-I don't think a four-letter word for "ship" can be "ship".
乔伊,我觉得四个字的船应该不是“船”。
Joey: I thought it was a freebie.
我以为那是免费赠品。
Ross: Hello! What's this? Oh right it's that girl's phone number.
这是什么?哦这是个姑娘的电话号码。
Yeah-yeah, there it is, just a phone number a really hot girl gave me. It's no big deal, I mean it is her home phone number, but...
对,这是一个真正的辣妹刚刚给我的,这还不算什么,我的意思是这是她家里的电话,而且......
Whoa! Whoa-whoops, I almost lost this baby! Yeah, the lovely Amanda gives me her number and I-I go and drop it.
喔!喔!我差点弄丢了!对,这是可爱的阿曼达给我的电话号码我刚刚把它弄掉了。
Phoebe: Thank you.
谢谢。
Gunther: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah?
怎么了?
Gunther: When's your birthday?
你的生日是几号?
Rachel: May fifth, why?
5月5日,怎么了?
Gunther: Oh, I-I'm just making a list of people's birthdays.
哦,我只是把大家的生日列个单子。
Ross: Oh, mine's December...
我是12月......
Gunther: Yeah, whatever.
好,随便你。
Chandler: Ohh, she's pretty. Pretty ahh, pretty girl, the pretty-she's pretty.
喔,她是个非常非常,啊,非常漂亮的姑娘,漂亮,她非常漂亮。
Monica: Just go up to her and ask her out. Oh, what's the worst thing that could happen?
去约她嘛!有什么大不了的?
Chandler: I could die.
我搞不好会死。
Ross: Yeah, it's-it's tough being single. That's why I'm so glad I found Amanda.
对,单身生活很难过。这就是为什么我为找到阿曼达高兴。
Rachel: Ross, you guys went out once. You took your kids to Chucky Cheese, and you didn't even kiss her.
罗斯,你们只出去过一次。你们带各自的孩子去吃Chucky Cheese而且你连吻都没吻过她。
Chandler: I tell people secrets. It makes them like me.
我传别人的闲话,这会让他们喜欢我。
Ross: All I'm gonna say, is, finally, it's nice to be in a mature relationship.
我只是想说 总算来了一段成熟的恋情。
Rachel: You know, the world would be such a better place if that actually was all you were gonna say.
如果你真的只想说这句话世界会更美好。
Phoebe: Oh.
哦,
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Ohh. Phoebe! You're sick, you shouldn't play. You should just go and, get in bed, and stay there.
菲比,你生病了,别唱了,回家上床休息吧。
Phoebe: But I'm un-unemployed, well my music is all I really have now. Well music, and making my own shoes. Pretty, huh?
但是我失业了,我只剩下音乐音乐,还有自己做鞋子,很美吧?
Chandler: All right, I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna go get shot down. Any advice?
好,我去!我去搞定她。有什么建议?
Monica: Just be yourself. But, not too much.
展现你的本色,但是不要太过。
Chandler: Wish me luck.
祝我好运。
Ross: Good luck!
好运!
Chandler: Wish it! Hi. Hi, I-I was just sitting over there, and uhh, Chandler. My name is Chandler. Did I say that?
心里念就行了!嗨。嗨,我-我刚才坐那边,呃,钱德,我叫钱德,我刚说过吗?
Kathy: No, you didn't. Hi, I'm Kathy.
没有,你好,我是凯西。
Chandler: Uh Kathy, with K or a C?
K开头的还是C开头的凯西?
Kathy: With a K.
K开头的。
Chandler: Oh-oh-hey!
喔-喔-嗨!
Kathy: Wow! You are really good at this.
喔!你还真会打招呼啊。
Chandler: Hey, come on, give me a break, I'm out on a limb here.
嘿,拜托,给点面子,看我现在多尴尬。
Kathy: I'm sorry, you're right, I apologize, but I should tell you that I'm waiting for a date. Oh, and there he is now.
不好意思,你是对的,我道歉,不过我不得不告诉你我正在等约会的对象。啊,而且现在他来了。
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey! Hey, hey-hey, hey.
嗨!嗨,嘿-嘿,嘿。
Joey: Hey, I see you guys already met, huh?
嘿,你们已经认识了,嗯?
Chandler: Yes-yes, I was just trying to figure out a way to uh, demonstrate how I could get my exceptionally large feet into my even bigger mouth.
对-对,我刚才正在讲,呃,示范我怎么把我大得出奇的脚正好放在我的嘴里。
Joey: Didn't I tell you? Always showing off.
我早跟你说过吧?他总爱逞口舌之利。
Phoebe: Before I start, I just wanna say that umm, I have a cold, so, if I sneeze in the middle of song, it's not on purpose.
在我开始之前,我只想要说,嗯,我感冒了,所以如果我唱到一半打喷嚏那个喷嚏并不是歌里原来有的。
Oh, except the last verse of Pepper People. Smelly cat, smelly cat. What are they feeding you? This chick sounds good.
对了,不包括"胡椒人"的最后一小节,臭臭猫,臭臭猫。他们拿什么喂你?这小妞声音不错。
Smelly cat, smelly- Hey Gunther, be a good little boy, bring me a whiskey.
臭臭猫,臭--嗨阿甘,乖,给我来点威士忌。
Chandler: Hi!
嗨!
Kathy: Hi.
嗨。
Chandler: Jeez, at 2:30 in the morning, I didn't expect to have to fight over the remote.
呀,凌晨两点半,我还不想和客队比赛。
Kathy: Uh, I'm sorry, this's just this Ernie Kovacs thing on in a few minutes I wanted to watch.
不好意思,这是Ernie Cofax的队服,几分钟前我在看比赛。
Chandler: Oh my God! That's why I got up too!
天啊!这就是为什么我也起床!
Kathy: You're kidding! I love him. My dad used to make me stay up late and watch reruns with him.
不会吧?我爱死他了,我爸以前都逼我熬夜陪他看。
Chandler: Mine too! Did your dad also make you watch the Miss Universe contest?
我爸也是,你爸也逼你看世界小姐选拔吗?
Kathy: No.
没有。
Chandler: Well, me neither.
我爸也没有。
Chandler: Hey, listen, I'm-I'm sorry about this afternoon, you know, if I would've known that you two were...I never would've...
嗨,听着,我为今天下午的事很抱歉,你知道,如果我知道你等的是......我绝不会......
Kathy: Oh please!
没什么!
Chandler: So ah, Joey tells me you two met in acting class.
那么,呃,乔伊对我说你们是在表演课上遇到的。
Kathy: Yeah, they teamed us up as partners. Joey picked three scenes for us to do; all of them had us making out.
对,他们让我们俩搭档,乔伊为我们选了三个场景,每个都需要我们投入很长时间去练习。
Chandler: That's a good thing actually, because ah, he used to have me rehearse with him.
这很好,实际上,因为,呃,他经常让我和他一起排练。
Kathy: Oh-oh-oh-oh!
喔-喔-喔-喔!
Chandler: Is it on?
开始了?
Kathy: No, but this wonder broom is amazing!
不,但这个神奇扫帚真的很令人惊讶!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Kathy: Oh my God!
上帝啊!
Chandler: Oh! It's on! It's on!
哦!开始了!开始了!
Chandler: Here we go little fella.
小不点,过来。
Kathy: What about the duck?
那鸭子呢?
Chandler: Uh, duck can swim.
鸭子会游泳。
Kathy: Of course.
也对。
Phoebe: My sticky shoes, my sticky-sticky shoes, why you stick on me, ba-a-by! Thanks for the lights honey.
烂泥巴鞋,沾满烂泥巴的鞋你为什么黏着我不放,宝贝?谢谢你的灯光,亲爱的。
All: Way to go! Phoebe!
太精彩了,菲比。
Monica: That cold makes you sound so great.
感冒让你的声音变的太棒了。
Phoebe: It's fun, God I love how sexy I am.
好好玩,我真是太性感了。
Joey: Oh, Kath, we should get going. We're going to buy hamsters.
哦,凯茜,我们该走了,我们要去和老鼠在一起。
All: Ooh. Hamsters. That's great, I love those little guys. .
哦,太棒了,我爱这些小家伙。
Kathy: No, no, it's not like that. I, I work for a medical researcher.
不,不,和你想的不一样,我为医疗研究机构工作。
Rachel: Well, have fun!
那么,祝你愉快!
Kathy: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: Well, I think it's great that the medical community is finally trying to help sick hamsters.
医疗组织终于打算帮助那些生病的老鼠了。
All: Isn't it? Yeah, it's great.
是啊,太好了。
Monica: You know what, I like Kathy.
我喜欢凯西。
Chandler: Oh yeah, me too, she's so cool and pretty.
对啊我也是,她好酷好漂亮。
Rachel: Yeah, she's...
是啊,她......
Chandler: She's smart and, you know, funny, you know? I mean we were up all last night talking, she said the funniest thing about...what?
她聪明,风趣,你知道么?我们昨晚聊了整夜,她讲了一件特别好笑的事情......怎么了?
Rachel: You looove her.
你爱她。
Chandler: No, I don't.
我没有。
Phoebe: Yes you do. Chandler loves Kathy.
你有,钱德爱凯西。
Ross: Come on, Pheebs, just, just lay off him.
拜托,菲比别拿他开玩笑了。
Chandler: Thank you, Ross.
谢了,罗斯。
Ross: Yeah, he's a little sensitive right now, because he's so in looove.
他现在有点敏感,因为他恋爱了。
Chandler: All right.
对。
All: Ohh!
哦!
Monica: Ooh, umm, oh Kathy! Kathy, I love you! Oh!
哦,嗯,哦 凯茜!凯茜,我爱你!哦!
Phoebe: So, I need to write some depressing stuff to go along with my new bluesy voice, but nothing that sad has ever really happened to me.
我现在需要写一些压抑的歌,好适应我的新嗓子但是我身边没发生什么悲伤的事情。
Monica: Oh umm, how about your mom dying, or having to live on the streets when you were 14?
你妈自杀的事呢?或是你14岁时流落街头?
Phoebe: Uh-huh. Oh, yeah, I could write about the time my hair did that "Woo-hoo" thing.
啊哈,哦,对,我可以写一首关于我头发"Woo-hoo"的歌。
Ross: Hey! Hey! Hey.
嗨!嘿!嘿!
Ross: So I'm going over to Amanda's tonight!
我晚上要去亚曼达家。
Monica: Rachel's not here. Oh.
瑞秋不在这。哦。
Monica: How's it going with her?
你跟她进展如何?
Ross: Yeah, great, actually. I'm thinking tonight, maybe the night. Yeah, I mean ah, the kids are gonna play together and then when they're asleep,
非常好,实际上,我想今夜可能就是"那一夜"对,我的意思是,孩子们会一起玩,睡得早。
I'm thinking Amanda and I break open a bottle of wine, do a little "playing" ourselves.
我想阿曼达和我会开瓶红酒,再搞些我们自己的"节目"。
Rachel: Hi guys! This is Josh. Josh, these are my friends, that's Ross.
嗨 大家!这是乔斯。乔斯,这些是我的朋友,那个是罗斯。
Monica: Hi, Josh. Hi.
嗨,乔斯。嗨。
Josh: Dudes.
老兄。
Monica: So, did you play in college?
你在大学校队打球?
Josh: Oh, I still do. Next year, I hope to make varsity though.
哦,现在也是,明年我希望能进校队。
Rachel: Ross, didn't you play uh, soccer in high school? Oh no wait, that's right. You just organized their game schedules on your Commodore 64.
罗斯,你是否,呃,在高中踢过足球?哦,不对,等等,是这样。你只是组织了一下他们的比赛时间表。
Josh: Well, it's getting late, I gotta to get to the game, so I'm gonna...head.
那么,已经很晚了,我要去比赛了,我已经热血沸腾了。
Rachel: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: I'll miss you.
我会想你的。
Josh: Dope!
哦!
Phoebe: Wow, cute one!
喔,帅哥!
Monica: Very cute!
非常帅!
Rachel: I know, isn't he great? It's so nice to finally be in a fun relationship, you know? There's nothing boring about him, and ah, I bet he's never set foot in a museum.
我知道,他是不是很棒?我们的关系真是太好了,你知道,他不会为什么事情烦恼,而且,呃,我打赌他永远都不会进博物馆。
Ross: Well maybe he'll get to go soon, you know like on a class trip or something.
也许他不久就得去,比如学校组织春游什么的。
Rachel: You know what else is really great about him, oh, what is the word for an adult who doesn't have dinosaur toys in their bedroom?
你知道他其他更棒的地方么哦,我怎么形容才好呢?一个成年人,他的卧室里竟然没有恐龙玩具!
Ross: Oh!
喔!
Rachel: What was that?
那是什么?
Ross: Monica knows.
莫妮卡知道。
Monica: It's this dumb thing that Ross made up because he was trying to fool our parents.
这是罗斯发明的手语,他用来愚弄我们的父母。
It's a way of giving the finger, without actually having to give it.
这是比出中指又不被人察觉的手段。
I remember I cried the night you made it up, 'cause it was the first time that I realized that I was cooler than my older brother.
我记得你发明出来那晚我哭了。因为我第一次意识到我比我哥哥强。
Ross: Well, I'm gonna go get ready, for my date tonight, so ah, I'll just head.
好,我要去准备了我今晚要约会,呃,我热血沸腾了。
Phoebe: Yeah, I should go too, 'cause I'm playing in one hour.
对,我也要走了,我一小时后有演出。
Hey, you guys should come hear me, ooh hear me. Ooh, My sticky shoes- Eww! Eww! I lost my sexy phlegm!
嗨,你们得去听我唱,喔,听我唱。哦,My sticky shoes--呃!呃!我的性感粘痰呢?!
Amanda: Hi! Hi! Hi Ben!
嗨!嗨!嗨,班!
Ross: Wow! You-you look great!
喔!你看上去太棒了!
Amanda: Thanks!
谢谢!
Ross: Ok! Hey Tommy.
好!嗨 汤米。
Amanda: I am so glad that you could come over tonight.
我好高兴你今晚能来。
Ross: Oh no-no-no, it's my pleasure.
不,这是我的荣幸。
Amanda: Ok, well, my cell phone number is right here on the counter, please help yourself to anything in the fridge.
好,我的手机号码在桌子上,你要吃什么自己到冰箱里拿。
Ross: What?
什么?
Amanda: I appreciate this soo much, I've been trying to go out with this guy for like a month.
实在是太感谢你了,有一个月了我已经不得不每次出去都得带着他。
Ross: I-I-I...
我......
Amanda: Oh, I don't mean to be square, but I'd really appreciate it if you wait and drink your wine after the kids are asleep?
哦,我不想直说,但是,如果你等孩子们都睡了以后再喝你的红酒,我会非常感谢哦。
Amanda: Oh, I, uh, blocked the adult channels for the other babysitters but the code is 4-3...
成人频道锁码了,密码是43......
Ross: I'm fine.
不用了。
Amanda: Thanks for this, I hope I can do the same for you sometime.
哦,多谢你做这些事,我希望什么时候我也能为你做这些。
Ross: Who wants to make some long distance calls?
谁想打长途电话?

分享到