老友记 第4季:第4集 社交舞(下)
日期:2016-09-20 17:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Chandler: I want to quit the gym!
我要退出会员!
Dave: Now, can you honestly tell me that you're a hurdred percent satisfied with your body?
你能否诚实地告诉我你对自己的身体百分百满意。
Chandler: Yes! Yes! Most of the time. I mean, sure, I have my bad days, but then I remember what a cute smile I have.
大部分时候是的,有时状态不佳时 我会想到我笑起来很可爱。
Dave: Look, we were voted "Best-equipped Gym in New York" two years running. Do you really wanna give that up?
我们连续2年被票选为“ 纽约设备最佳健身中心”,你真的想放弃?
Chandler: Yes, I hate it here! Everything that you have in here is very heavy!
对,我讨厌这里,这里的东西都好重。
Dave: Yeah. Really? Ok. You don't wanna make your friend work out alone, do you?
真的?好。你总不想让你朋友落单吧?
Chandler: What friend?
什么朋友?
Dave: Your friend Ross, just joined.
你的朋友罗斯刚加入会员。
Monica: His dancing partner? !
他的舞伴?
Joey: Yeah, there's this superintendent's dance, the Super Ball. Um,
对,有个公寓主管的舞会,主管(超级)舞会。
and he wants to impress Marge, this lady super that he's got a crush on.
他想引起玛芝的注意,就是他爱上的那个女主管。
Rachel: Why doesn't he just practice with a girl?
那怎么不找女生练?
Joey: Well, he's too shy, he doesn't think he's good enough to dance with girls yet.
他不好意思,他觉得他还没资格跟女生跳。
Rachel: Yeah, right, he almost danced me right down that...garbage chute.
是啊,他差点害我跳进那个垃圾槽里。
Monica: Oh, would you let it go already? ! You're fine!
你还没忘?!又不是什么大事!
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Hey! So, did you quit?
嘿,你退出了吗?
Chandler: No, I almost did, couldn't leave Ross there without a spotter!
差一点,但我不能丢下罗斯不管!
Monica: Wait, now, so you joined the gym?
这么说你加入会员了?
Ross: And that's funny, why?
好笑吗,笑什么?
Rachel: Oh, umm, I was just, you know, picturing you working out and umm...Oh, that's it.
哦,我只是想象你精疲力尽的模样还有...... 哦,没什么了。
Chandler: We're doomed. Ok, they're gonna take 50 bucks a month out of our accounts for the rest of our lives. What're we gonna do?
我们没救了,在我们的余生中他们将每个月从我们的帐户里扣掉50块,我们该怎么办?
Monica: Well, you could actually go to the gym.
你们可以去健身啊。
Ross: Or! Or, we could go to the bank, close our accounts and cut them off at the source.
或是去银行结束我们的账户,断了他们的财路。
Chandler: You're a genius!
你是天才!
Joey: Aww, man, but then we won't be bank buddies!
那我们就不再是帐户的合伙人了!
Chandler: Now, there's two reasons.
现在又多了一个理由。
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
All: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Ohh, you guys, remember that cute client I told you about? I bit him.
记得我说的那个帅哥客人吗?我咬了他。
Rachel: Where? !
咬哪里?
Phoebe: On the tushy.
屁屁。
Ross: And that's not against your oath? !
这样不违反你的誓约?
Phoebe: No, I know! I'm-I'm sorry, but the moment I touch him, I just wanna throw out my old oath and take a new, dirty one.
我知道,对不起嘛 但是一摸到他,我就想抛开旧誓约发一个肮脏的新誓约。
Monica: Well, next time you massage him, you should try to distract yourself.
下次你就让自己分心。
Joey: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Like-like when I'm doing something exciting and I don't wanna get too excited,
对,像我如果在做很兴奋的事又不想太兴奋。
I just ah, you know I try and think about other things like ah sandwiches, and ah baseball, and ah Chandler!
我就会想别的事,像三明治啦,棒球啦,还有钱德!
Chandler: Thank you, Joey.
谢谢你啊。
Joey: No-no, thank you.
不,谢谢你。
Joey: All right, I'm here, let's ah, get this over with.
我来了,咱们开始吧。
Mr. Treeger: Ok huh, well, just ah, follow my lead.
好,跟着我的舞步。
Joey: Whoa-whoa, don't we need to do some kinda preparation first? Like ah, get really drunk?
不必先做点准备吗?像是喝个烂醉?
Mr. Treeger: All right come on, eh, just ah, just ah, put your arms around me, eh.
来,用你的手臂搂着我。
Mr. Treeger: Ahhhh! I'm sorry!
对不起!
Joey: No, it's ok, but if I'm Marge, my breasts are coming out my back.
不要紧,不过要是玛芝,可能已经被摔成相片了。
Mr. Treeger: Ahh, forget it! I'm not being be any good at this, my mom was right, I'm just a big potato with arms, and legs, and a head.
啊,算了!我永远也跳不好,我妈说的对,我只是个有头,有手,有脚的大土豆。
Joey: Come on, man, you're not a potato.
别这样,你不是土豆。
Mr. Treeger: I'm sure as hell not a dancer, it's no use Marge, will never go for me.
我肯定跳舞的时候是,没用的,玛芝永远不会找我跳舞。
Joey: Uhh. Come on Treeger, don't say that. You just ah, you just need more practice. Here, come on, let's ah, let's try it again. Come on.
别这么说,崔戈,你只要,你只要多练练。来,我们再试一次。来吧。
Plus, it was, it was probably mostly my fault, anyway. I mean, you know, I'm not really that comfortable dancing with a- We-he! ! Hey!
而且,刚才很可能要怪我。我是说,我不是个让人感觉很舒服的舞伴。哇嘿!!
Monica: So how goes the dancing? Gay yet?
感觉如何?还是像在“搞基”吗?
Joey: Ah-ha-ha, you guys owe me big time.
你们欠我一个人情。
Rachel: What was that?
那是什么?
Joey: What?
什么?
Rachel: You just did a little dancy thing.
你刚才在跳舞。
Joey: No I didn't.
我哪有。
Monica: Yes you did! You did like a little hop.
你跳了!像是单脚跳。
Rachel: You are soo enjoying this.
你玩得很乐喔。
Joey: No, I'm not! And it wasn't a hop it was a pas de bourrée.
没有,我没有!况且那不是单脚跳,那是帕得玛利舞。
Monica: Oh! You know the words! You are so into this!
你还知道术语,你真的很投入。
Joey: All right, well maybe I'm enjoying it a little bit. I mean I'm getting pretty good at it.
可能我有点喜欢跳舞了。其实我已经跳得相当不错。
Rachel: Ooh, this is soo sweet, Joey our little twinkle toes.
哦,真棒!舞姿翩翩的小乔伊。
Joey: Hey-hey, hold on, this isn't some kind of like girly dance. All right, it's like a sport, you know, it's manly!
嘿嘿,这可不是女孩子跳的那种舞。它像一种体育运动,很阳刚的!
Monica: Yeah. All right, come here, show me some manly moves.
好吧,来,让我见识一下很“阳刚”的运动。
Joey: All right.
好吧。
Joey: I don't know how to lead.
我不会跳男步。
Ross: Hello.
你好。
Bank Officer: Hi.
你们好。
Ross: We'd like to close our accounts.
我们想要销户。
Bank Officer: Close your accounts? Is there some kind of problem?
销户?出了什么问题吗?
Ross: No-no.
没有。
Chandler: No, we just, like to close them.
没有,我们只是想销掉。
Bank Officer: Ok, Ms. Lambert handles all our closures. Would you come over here please?
好吧,销户是由兰伯特女士办理的。请你过来这边好吗?
Ms. Lambert: Hi, I'm Karen.
嗨,我是凯伦。
Chandler: I wanna quit the bank!
我要退出这家银行。
Phoebe: Ok, baseball. Rick playing baseball. Ok, slides into second, maybe even his pants come down a little...
好吧,棒球。里克是打棒球的。哦,滑下去了一点儿,要是他的短裤也滑下去一点儿......
Oh no- wait no, no! No! Ok, all right, sandwiches, sandwiches. Umm, ok, on a plate, maybe Rick's pants come down a little.
哦不,不!不行!好吧,三明治,三明治。装在盘子里的,要是里克的短裤滑下去一点儿。
No! No! Oh, Chandler! Ok Chandler, woo, that's working.
不!不!好吧,钱德!钱德,哦,这个有效。
Phoebe: Chandler's knees. Chandler's...ankles. Chandler's ankle hair. Oh no. Ok, you're all set.
钱德的膝盖。钱德的脚脖子。钱德脚脖子上的毛。哦老天。全部做完了。
Rick: Oh wow! That was amazing, was that really just an hour? !
真是不可思议真的只有1小时吗?
Phoebe: Yeah! In...really long hour world.
是啊!这里的一小时比较长。
Rick: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Ugh, ok, I have an enormous crush on you. But because you're a client, I can't ask you out, even though you give me you know, the feeling.
哦,好吧,我迷上你了。但因为你是顾客,我不能约你,尽管你让我有这种感觉。
Rick: Wow! I had no idea! But uh, hey, I can always find another masseuse.
哇!我根本不知道!不过,我可以找别人帮我按摩。
Phoebe: Really? !
真的?
Rick: Yeah, really.
对,真的。
Phoebe: What?
怎么了?
Rick: Suddenly, I'm very aware that I'm naked.
我突然间很不习惯我的暴露。
Phoebe: Ok, quiet down.
乖乖躺下吧。
Mrs. Potter: Mr. Simon's been waiting for- Oh my God!
赛门先生等了......天哪!
Mr. Simon: Why wasn't I offered that? I'd definitely pay more for that.
我为什么没有这服务?我肯定愿意多付钱的。
Mrs. Potter: Phoebe, we have rules here, this is not that kind of place.
菲比,这里是有规矩的,这里不是那种场所。
Phoebe: Oh yeah, oh and I know, but this isn't how it looks, at all, 'cause Rick is, uh, my husband.
我知道,但是你完全误会了,因为瑞克是我的丈夫。
Mrs. Potter: Oh really? Well, then you'd better tell his other wife, 'cause she called three times asking where he is.
是吗?你最好告诉他的另一个老婆,她已经打来三次电话问他在哪里了。
Phoebe: Yes, I will tell her.
好,我会告诉她。
Monica: So you didn't leave the bank?
你们没有结束账户?
Ross: No! And somehow, we ended up with a joint checking account.
没有!而且,最后我们合开了一个支票帐户。
Rachel: What are you ever gonna use that for? !
开那个干什么?!
Chandler: To pay for the gym.
转账给健身中心。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey! So, I had a great day, Rick and I really hit it off, and we started making out, and then my boss walked in and fired me for being a whore.
嗨!我今天过的真不错,里克和我果然很合得来,我们正想更进一步,老板就走了进来,以为我是个妓女,开除了我。
Joey: What? !
什么?
Rachel: You got fired? !
你被炒鱿鱼?
Monica: Oh my Gosh!
天哪!
Phoebe: It's so weird, I have never been fired from anything before!
真不敢相信,我以前从没因为任何原因被开除过!
Rachel: Sweety...
亲爱的......
Phoebe: I just-I just started walking around not knowing what to do next, you know? I-I started asking people on the street if they wanted massages.
我只好漫无目的四处游荡,问街上的人是否需要按摩。
Then these policemen, thought I was a whore too. Really, a bad day, whore-wise.
然后警察也以为我是个妓女。真是倒霉的一天,妓女式的。
Mr. Treeger: Hey Duck, is Chick here?
嘿,小鸭,小鸡在吗?
Chandler: Yeah...Bunny-rabbit.
在,兔宝宝。
Joey: So you ah, ready for our last practice?
这是最后一次练习,你准备好了吗?
Mr. Treeger: Yeah, but you know, I think the reason we're not getting that spin right is because my apartment's too small.
好了,不过我觉得我们不能做好那个旋转是因为我的屋子太小了。
Joey: Uhhh. You wanna use our place?
那你想用我们的房子吗?
Mr. Treeger: Nah, I had another idea.
不,我另有办法。
Joey: We did it! !
成功了!
Mr. Treeger: I know, we did it! ! Hey, that was incredible, huh? !
我知道,我们成功了!!难以置信,对不对?!
Joey: That was amazing! I mean, we totally nailed it, it was beautiful.
我知道,真不可思议!我们完全固定住了,动作太漂亮了。
Mr. Treeger: Thank you, listen, thanks a lot Tribbiani, . Oh my God, look at the time, I gotta catch the bus to the ball.
谢谢你,真的很感谢你,崔比昂尼,哦老天,时间到了,我得赶着搭去舞会的公交车。
Joey: Oh! Well, ok, good luck.
好,祝你好运。
Mr. Treeger: Yeah.
谢谢。
Joey: Un-unless you wanna practice the Foxtrot again? Or-or the Tango?
你还想再练练狐步舞吗?或者探戈?
Mr. Treeger: Ahh, thanks but, no. You see, See I-I think I'm ready to dance with girls.
啊,谢谢,不过不必了。我觉得我可以开始和女生跳了。
Joey: Ok.
哦。
Mr. Treeger: Yeah.
是的。
Joey: Go get 'em Treeger.
快去吧,崔戈。
Mr. Treeger: Right. Hey ah, you wanna come? Marge's a girlfriend.
好。嗨,要不要一道去?玛芝有个女朋友。
Joey: Really?
真的?
Mr. Treeger: Yeah. Hey you could dance real good with her, she's the same size as me.
真的,你可以和她好好跳跳,她个头和我差不多。
Joey: No, I'm good.
哦,不用了。
Interviewer: So it looks like you've got some great experience here. Let's see, reason for leaving last job?
看来你很有经验,我看看,你为什么辞去上一份工作?
Phoebe: Yeah, they thought I was a whore.
他们以为我是妓女。
Interviewer: Ok, we'll give you a call if anything comes up.
好,有消息我们会通知你。
Phoebe: Great! Thank you very much.
太好了,谢谢你。

分享到
重点单词
  • doomedadj. 命中注定的 动词doom的过去式和过去分词
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • impressn. 印象,特徵,印记 v. 使 ... 有印象,影响,
  • spinv. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕 n. 纺织,旋
  • oathn. 誓言,誓约,咒骂语
  • distractvt. 转移,分心
  • baseballn. 棒球
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡