老友记 第4季:第1集 水母惊情(下)
日期:2016-09-13 16:12

(单词翻译:单击)

A lot of things happened on that trip that we should never, ever talk about.
这次旅行发生的太多事,我们都该从此绝口不提。
Ross: What the hell happened on that beach?
在海边到底怎么了?
Joey: It's between us and the sea, Ross.
那是我们和大海的秘密,罗斯。
Phoebe: Hi, Ursula.
嗨,乌苏拉。
Ursula: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: OKay, well umm, I know that we haven't talked in a long time. But, umm okay, our Mom is not our birth Mom. This-this other lady is our birth Mom.
是这样,额,我知道我们很久没联络了。但,好吧,我们的妈妈不是亲妈妈。另一个女的才是。
Ursula: Right, okay, the one that lives in Montauk, umm-hmm.
对,是啊,住在蒙塔克的那个。
Phoebe: You know her?
你认识她?
Ursula: No, I umm, I read about her in mom's suicide note.
不认识,但妈的自杀遗书里提到过。
Phoebe: There-there was a suicide note? ! Well, do you still have it?
妈有留自杀遗书?你还留着吗?
Ursula: Hang on.
等一下。
Phoebe: I can't believe you didn't tell me there was a suicide note.
真不敢相信你居然没告诉我有遗书。
Ursula: Yeah. So how've you been doing?
是啊,那你想怎么样?
Phoebe: I, umm, Shut up!
我,额,你闭嘴!
Phoebe:"Goodbye, Phoebe and Ursula. I'll miss you. P.S.Your mom lives in Montauk." You just wrote this!
“别了,菲比与乌苏拉,我会想念你们的。另外,你们母亲住在蒙塔克。”这是你刚才写的!
Ursula: Well, It's pretty much the gist. Well, except for the poem. You read the poem, right?
差不多是这个意思。除了,除了那首诗。你读过的,对不对?
Phoebe: Noooo! !
没有!
Ursula: All right. Hang on.
那好吧,等一下。
Monica: Pass the cheese, please. My God, You can't even look at me, can you?
请把奶酪递给我。老天,你甚至都不敢看我,是不是?
Joey: No.
不是。
Chandler: Hey! Phoebe! We can talk to Phoebe! !
嗨!是菲比!我们可以跟菲比聊天!
Phoebe: No. I'm-I'm too depressed to talk.
不了,我,我心情不好,不想说话。
Chandler: I'll give you a thousand dollars to talk to us.
我给你1千元开口费。
Ross: Hey, you guys! What do you, what do you think about making that beach trip an annual thing?
嗨,伙伴们!咱们要不要考虑每年都来一次海滨度假?
Chandler, Monica, and Joey: NO!
不要!
Rachel: All right, that's it, you guys! What happened out there?
好啦,你们真是的。到底出了什么事?
Monica: What? We took a walk. Nothing happened. I came back with nothing all over me.
什么?我们只是去散步,什么都没发生。我回来时全身也没什么东西。
Ross and Rachel: Come on! What happened? Joey?
别这样,发生什么了,乔伊?
Joey: All right...
好吧,我说......
Monica: No! Joey, we swore we'd never tell!
不行!我们发誓要死守秘密。
Chandler: They'll never understand.
他们永远也不会明白。
Joey: Well, we have to say something and get it out. It's eating me alive! Monica got stung by a jellyfish...
我们得解决这事儿!它弄的我很不自在!!莫妮卡被水母蜇了一下。
Monica: All right! All right. I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I-I couldn't walk.
好啦!是这样,我被蜇了一下。很厉害。我站不起来。我,我走不了路。
Chandler: We were two miles from the house. We were scared and alone. We didn't think we could make it.
我们离小屋两英里远,既孤单又害怕。我们还以为死定了。
Monica: I was in too much pain.
我疼得要命。
Joey: And I was tired from digging the huge hole.
而我刚挖完一个大洞超累。
Chandler: And then Joey remembered something.
然后乔伊想起一件事。
Joey: I'd seen this thing on The Discovery Channel.
我是在探索频道上看到的。
Ross: Wait a minute, I saw that. On The Discovery Channel, yeah! About jellyfish and how if you...Ewwww! You peed on yourself?
慢着,我也看过。是探索频道,没错!说要是你被水母......额!你在自己身上撒尿了?
Phoebe and Rachel: Ewwww! !
额!
Monica: You can't say that! ! You-you don't know! ! I mean I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain! Anyway I-I tried, but I-I couldn't...bend that way. So...
你不能这么说!你不了解!我都快痛昏了!不管怎么说,我试过,可我,我不能......够不着。于是......
Phoebe, Ross, and Rachel: Ewwww! !
额!
Joey: That's right I stepped up! She's my friend and she needed help! If I had to, I'd pee on anyone of you!
没错,我挺身而出!她是我的朋友,她需要帮助!如果必要,我会见一个尿一个!
Only, uhh, I couldn't. I got the stage fright. I wanted to help, but there was too much pressure. So-so I uh, I turned to Chandler.
只不过,我没做到,我怯场了。我很想帮忙,但压力太大了,所以我交给了钱德。
Chandler: Joey kept screaming at me, 'Do it now! Do it! ! Do it! Do it now! !' Sometimes late at night I can still hear this screaming.
乔伊一直对我大喊 “快尿!快尿啊!快点尿!”有时在深夜,我还会听到那个喊声。
Joey: That's cause sometimes I just do it through my wall to freak you out.
那是因为有时我在隔壁吓你。
Rachel: Maybe there's somebody that you guys could talk to.
也许你们可以找人谈谈。
Monica: Oh, who? It's not like they have a group for people like us.
找谁?难道这种事还有团体治疗?
Phoebe: Yeah, no, there's this guy Owen, he's the best. Might I have his card.
是啊,不,有个叫欧文的很厉害,我可能有他的名片。
Phoebe:"...and fuchsia and mauve. Those are the 66 colors of my bedroommmm."
“...还有紫红色和淡紫色。这就是我卧室里的六十六种颜色”。
Thank you, thank you. Ohh, and I invite all of you to count the colors in your bedroom. Except for you. You go away.
谢谢,谢谢。请大家都回去算算卧室里的颜色吧。你除外。你走开。
Phoebe Sr. :I'll go in a second. I-I just wanted to tell you that...there hasn't been a day where I didn't regret giving you up.
我马上就走。我只想告诉你......我每天都在后悔把你送人。
Phoebe: Okay, bye.
好的,再见。
Phoebe Sr. :No, I'm not done. I-I-I just want you to know that I, the reason I never looked you up was because,
不,我还没说完。我想让你知道,我之所以没找过你是因为......
Well I was afraid that you'd react, just well like, the, the way you're reacting right now, and can't we just, you know, start from here? Please.
我很怕你的反应,就像你现在这样,我们不能,那个,从现在开始吗?行吗?
Phoebe: No.
不行。
Phoebe Sr. :OK.
好吧。
Phoebe: Sorry.
抱歉。
Phoebe Sr. : But just one last thing. You know you came looking for family. I'm family, I'm it. Well, now I'm done.
还有最后一件事,你知道你想有个家,我就是你的家,是的。现在,我说完了。
Phoebe: Yeah, but it's not like we're losing anything. You know?
我们又不会损失什么,对吧?
Phoebe Sr. :Yeah, I guess you're right.
是啊,你说得对。
Phoebe: It's not like we know each other or anything. Or that we have anything in common.
我们不熟。也没什么共同点。
Phoebe Sr. :Well, I don't know. I mean It's not like...we don't have anything in common. I mean, I like uh, pizza.
我不知道。我是说我们不见得没有共同点。像我喜欢披萨。
Phoebe: I-I like pizza!
我也喜欢披萨!
Phoebe Sr. :You do? !Wait, I like umm, the Beatles.
你也是?!等等,我喜欢披头士。
Phoebe: Oh, my God! So do l!
天哪!我也是!
Phoebe Sr. :I knew it, wow!
我就说嘛。
Phoebe: Wait-wait-wait, wait! Puppies. Cute or ugly?
等等,小狗狗你觉得可爱吗?
Phoebe Sr. :Ohh, so cute!
哦,非常可爱!
Phoebe: Uh-huh, well! You see. But umm, I'm still, I'm mad at you.
啊哈!你看吧。但我还是生你的气。
Phoebe Sr. :I know. I'm mad at me too.
我知道,我也生自己的气。
Phoebe: Well umm, do you wanna get something to eat? I'm kinda hungry.
好那你想吃东西吗?我有点饿。
Phoebe Sr. :Hey! Me too!
嗨!我也是!
Phoebe: Uncanny. God, looks like it's gonna rain and I don't have my umbrella.
太不可思议了。你知道吗,好像快下雨了,我没带伞。
Phoebe Sr. :Me neither. I really hate that.
我也是,真讨厌。
Phoebe: All right, stop it, now you're just doing it to freak me out.
好啦,别这样,你现在只是想让我高兴。
Rachel: Oh-hooo, I missed you.
哦,我好想你。
Ross: I missed you too.
我也很想你。
Rachel: Ooh, So nervous about that letter. But the way you owned up to everything, it just showed me how much you've grown. You know?
哦,我之前好担心那封信。但是你坦承了全部错误,证明你真的成长不少,对吧?
Ross: I suppose.
大概吧。
Rachel: You have! Ross, you have, you should give yourself credit. I mean my mom never thought this would work out. She was all, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."
当然成长了!罗斯,你应该相信自己。我是说我妈从不相信这点,她说:“一朝出轨,终生花心。”
Ross: Umm-hmm.
是哦。
Rachel: Ooh, I just wish we hadn't lost those four months. But if time was what you needed just to gain a little perspective...
哦,我多希望咱们没有浪费过去的四个月。不过如果真的必须花这么多时间来获得一点了解的话......
Ross: WE WERE ON A BREAK!
可我们当时分手了!
chandler: Coffee house?
喝咖啡?
Monica: You bet.
你猜。
Ross: And for the record, It took two people to break up this relationship.
我正式声明,分手是两个人的错。
Rachel: Yeah! You and that girl from that copy place, which yesterday you took full responsibility for.
对!没错!那两个人就是你和那个复印室的女孩,就象昨天你承认的,所有的责任都是你的!
Ross: I didn't know what I was taking responsibility for! OKay? I didn't finish the whole letter!
我不知道我负什么全责,我都没看完信!
Rachel: What?
你说什么?
Ross: I fell asleep.
我睡着了。
Rachel: You fell asleep?
你睡着了?
Ross: It was 5:30 in the morning. And you had rambled on for 18 pages. Front and back!
当时是早上5点半,你那封信洋洋洒洒18页纸,而且是双面的!
Oh-oh-oh, and By the way, Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means "you are." Y-O-U-R means "your."
哦,顺便说一句,you're是“你是”。“your”是代表“你的”。
Rachel: You know I can't believe I even thought of getting back together with you! We are so over!
我简直不能相信我居然会想跟你复合,咱们全完了!
Ross: Fine by me!
无所谓!
Rachel: Oh, oh, and hey-hey-hey, those spelling tips will come in handy when you are at home on Saturday nights playing Scrabble with Monica.
哦,哦,嘿嘿嘿,你那些拼写的小本事留着你星期六晚上和莫妮卡玩拼字游戏的时候用吧。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Sorry! I just feel bad about all that sleep you 're gonna miss wishing you were with me!
对不起!只是想到我在那么希望他和我在一起的时候他居然在睡觉,我就觉得恼火!
Ross: Oh, no-no-no. Don't worry about me falling asleep. I still have your letter!
哦,别,不不不,你就没想过我会睡觉。我还留着你的信!
Rachel: And hey! Just so you know, it's not that common. It doesn't happen to every guy. And it is a big deal!
嘿!你该知道,它不是普通的信,不是每个人都会收到这样的信的,是很大件事!
Chandler: I knew it!
我就知道!
Monica: Gin.
我赢了。
Chandler: We were playing gin? Yow know if we were a couple, we could play this game naked.
我们在玩金拉米牌?如果我们是男女朋友,可以光着身体玩。
Monica: Would you stop?
别再说了。
Chandler: Okay. All right.
好吧。
Monica: Okay, All right. I think you're great. I think you're sweet, and you're smart, and I love you. But you'll always be the guy who peed on me.
好吧。我觉得你很棒,我觉得你人很好,很聪明,我爱你。但你永远是在我身上撒尿的人。
Monica: All right! All right. I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I-I couldn't walk.
好啦!是这样,我被蜇了一下。很厉害。我站不起来。我,我走不了路。

分享到
重点单词
  • gistn. 要点,要旨
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • perspectiven. 远景,看法,透视 adj. 透视的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平
  • channeln. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法 vt. 引导
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a