老友记 第4季:第3集 手铐游戏(下)
日期:2016-09-19 13:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Rachel: What? !
什么事?!
Chandler: Rachel, could I see you for a moment?
瑞秋,我现在能见你一下吗?
Chandler: Ok, here's the situation. The keys to the cuffs are on the back of the door.
可以,现在的情况是,手铐的钥匙在门的后面。
Could you be a doll and, grab them and scoot on over and unlock me?
你可以乖乖把钥匙拿来给我开锁吗?
And on a totally separate subject, that is a lovely pantsuit.
顺便说一下,你的长裤套装很可爱。
Rachel: You promised you would break up with her!
你发誓你和她分手了!
Chandler: I did break up with her! She just took it really, really wild!
我是和她分手了!她只是感觉良好!
Rachel: And the fact that you were jeopardizing my career never entered your mind? !
事实上你已经使我的职业生涯面临危险,难道你从未意识到吗?!
Chandler: It did enter my mind! But then something happened that made it, shoot right out.
我已经意识到了!但是情况有变,打开手铐。
Rachel: You know what Chandler, you got yourself into those cuffs, you get yourself out of 'em.
你知道吗钱德,你作茧自缚你自己想办法脱身。
Chandler: No-no-no-no-no-no-no! ! I can't get myself right out of them! You must have me confused with The Amazing Chandler! !
不-不-不-不-不-不-不!!我开不了手铐!你当我有特异功能吗?
Come on, you have to unlock me, she could be gone for hours, and I'm cold, and,
快点,你必须帮我,她要好几个小时后才能回来,我很冷,而且,
Rachel: Oh, Chandler! ! All right, this is it! You never see Joanna again!
哦,钱德!!好吧,我帮你!你不能再见乔安娜了!
Chandler: Never!
不见!
Rachel: You never come into this office again!
你也不能再进她的办公室了!
Chandler: Fine!
不进!
Rachel: You give me back my Walkman!
你要把我的随身听还给我!
Chandler: I- I never borrowed your Walkman.
我从未借过你的随身听。
Rachel: Well then I lost it. You buy me one!
那是我搞丢了。你买一个给我!
Chandler: You got it! Here we go! Come on! This is great!
成交!我们现在就离开!快!这感觉太好了!啊!
Rachel: Does it hurt?
很疼?
Chandler: No, I just always see guys doing this when they get handcuffs taken off them. Hello sweet pants!
不,我经常看见人们大松一口气,当他们的手铐被打开以后。我可爱的裤子!
Rachel: Wait a minute! What are you gonna tell Joanna?
等一下!你打算怎么跟乔安娜交代?
Chandler: About what?
交代什么?
Rachel: When she sees that you're gone, she's gonna know that I let you out, and that I was in here, and I'm gonna get fired!
当她看见你不在了,她就知道是我放你走的,她就知道我进来过,我会被炒鱿鱼的!
Chandler: I'll make something up! I'm good at lying, I actually did borrow your Walkman!
我会捏造一个故事!我很擅长说谎,实际上我借过你的随身听!
Rachel: No, there's nothing to make up, she's gonna know that I have a key to her office, I've gotta get you locked up back the way you were!
你无法自圆其说,她会知道是我放你走的,我必须把你重新铐回去哦!
Chandler: Oh-ho-ho, I don't think so!
哦-哦,这不行!
Chandler: Well, this is much better.
好吧,这会好一点。
The Salesman: So, here's somebody interesting, Joey. What do you know about Van Gogh?
有趣儿的东西来了,乔伊,你知道梵高吗?
Joey: Uh...he cut off his ear.
他割了自己的耳朵。
The Salesman: And?
还有?
Joey: I'm out.
没了。
The Salesman: He painted that.
他画了这个。
Joey: Wow! That's pretty nice. I thought he cut off his ear 'cause he sucked. Wh-what else you got in there?
喔!画得真好。我还认为他太蠢所以割掉自己耳朵。书上还有什么?
The Salesman: Let's see, ahhh...Where does the Pope live?
哦,教皇住在哪里?
Joey: In the woods. No wait-wait, that's the joke answer.
森林里。不,等等,这是笑话里的答案。
The Salesman: Actually it's, Vatican City. Now ahh, what do you know about vulcanized rubber?
答案是梵蒂冈,你知道加硫橡胶吗?
Joey: Spock's birth control.
司迫克的节育器。
The Salesman: You need these books.
你需要这套书。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: This used to be your room? Wow! You must've been in really good shape as a kid.
这里以前是你的闺房?喔!你童年时身材一定很好。
Monica: Ohh, I'm such an idiot. I can't believe I actually thought she could change.
哦,我太白痴了。无法相信,我竟然真以为她已经会转变。
Phoebe: Well, who cares what your mom thinks? So you pulled a Monica.
其实,谁关心你妈妈怎么想?你无非就是“很莫尼卡”。
Monica: Oh good, I'm glad that's catching on.
很好,我很高兴你也这么说。
Phoebe: No but, why does that have to be a bad thing. Just change what it means. You know?
但是,这不一定是贬义嘛,我们可以当它是褒义。
Go down there and prove your mother wrong. You finish the job you were hired to do, and we'll call that pulling a monica.
下楼去,证明你妈妈错了。把你该干的活做好,我们把那叫做“很莫尼卡”。
Monica: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Ok, umm, if a kid gets straight A's, his parents would say, "Yeah, he pulled a Monica." You know?
好吧,如果一个孩子得到了成绩优秀的A,他的父母就会说,"耶,他‘很莫尼卡’"你知道?
Or a fireman saves a baby, and they go, "Yeah I know, he pulled a Monica."
或者一个消防队员救了一个孩子,人们就会说"耶,他‘很莫尼卡’"。
Or someone hits a home run and the announcer says, "Yeah, that one's outta here." 'Cause some things don't change.
或者当有人打了一个全垒打,广播员就说,"太棒了。"当然他还是没变说法。
Monica: All right, I'll go down there. But, I'm not gonna serve the lasagna. I'm gonna serve something I make.
好吧,我现在下去。但是,我可不想端烤宽面条。我要端我做的食物出去喔!
Phoebe: Wow! My breasts are really strong.
我的乳房还真强壮呢。
Rachel: Chandler! Chandler, please, I have to get you locked up back the way you were, I am sooo gonna lose my job, she's very private about her office. Now I know why.
钱德!我必须把你锁回去,我不能失去这份工作,她的办公室是非常保密的。现在我知道原因了。
Chandler: Hey, look, you're in trouble either way! Ok? If she comes in and sees me locked to this instead of the chair, she's gonna know you were in here. So you might as well just let me go.
反正你都会有麻烦,明白吗?如果她回来看见我被锁在这边,而不是椅子上,她就会知道你进来过。所以你最好还是让我走。
Rachel: What if I clean your bathroom for a month?
我帮你打扫一个月浴室?
Chandler: It still wouldn't be clean. All I want is my freedom.
还不是脏的,我只是想要自由。
Rachel: Foot rubs for a month!
帮你脚底按摩一个月!
Chandler: Freedom!
自由啊!
Rachel: I'll-I'll take all of your photos and I'll put them into photo albums!
帮你把所有照片都收到相册里!
Chandler: Freedom! I want my freedom! Why won't you hear me? ! Sophie, help me! Help me! !
自由啊!我只是想要自由啊!为什么你不能帮我?!索菲,救我!救我!!
Rachel: Sophie, sit! !
索菲,坐!!
Rachel: No! God, would you just calm down!
不!天啊,你不能平静下来吗!
Chandler: I'm gonna say this for the last time. Would you please just...
我只想说最后一遍。你能......
Joey: Wow! There's a lot I didn't know about vomit. In a minute.
喔!想不到呕吐也有这么多学问,稍等。
The Salesman: So, what do you say, Joey? You get the whole set of encyclopedias for twelve hundred dollars, which works out to just 50 bucks a book!
怎么样,乔伊?你只要花$1200就可以得到一整套百科全书,零售$50一本!
Joey: Twelve hundred dollars? You think I have $1200? I'm home in the middle of the day, and I got patio furniture in my living room.
1200?你认为我会有1200吗?这些天我一直在家,我的客厅里摆着庭院椅。
I guess there's a few things you don't get from book learning.
你博览群书却没学到某些常识。
The Salesman: Well ah, what can you swing?
好吧,你有什么?
Joey: How about zero down and zero a month for a long, long time?
分期付款卖给我如何?每月付零元?
The Salesman: You don't have, anything?
你难道一无所有吗?
Joey: You wanna see what I got? Ok? I've got a baby Tootsie Roll, a movie stub, keys, a Kleenex, a rock, and an army man. Hey!
想看看我有什么?好?巧克力软糖,一张电影票根,钥匙,面巾纸,石头,还有个小兵人!嘿!
The Salesman: Ok, I-I get the picture. Uh, thanks for your time.
了解了,谢谢你的时间。
Joey: And a 50. Huh, these must be Chandler's pants.
还有50。喔,这一定是钱德的裤子。
The Salesman: For 50 bucks, you can get one book! What will it be? A? B? C?
如果是$50的话你就能拥有一本书了!你想要哪本?A?B?C?
Joey: Oh, I-I think I'm gonna stick with the V, I wanna see how this bad boy turns out.
V那本,我想看看坏孩子是怎么回事。
Rachel: I ah, will buy and wrap all of your Christmas gifts.
我帮你打点圣诞礼物。
Chandler: No!
不!
Rachel: Uh, I ah...Oh! I'll squeeze you fresh orange juice every morning!
我...... 哦!我每天早晨给你榨鲜橙汁!
Chandler: With extra pulp?
带水果肉的吗?
Rachel: Yeah! !
耶!!
Chandler: No!
不!
Rachel: Duh-oh! ! I've got it!
不!!我想到了!
Chandler: You don't have it.
你才没辙呢。
Rachel: I have so got it. There's gonna be rumors about this, there's no way to stop it. Sophie knows, Monica and Phoebe know.
我胜券在握将有谣言四起,无法平息。索菲知道,莫尼卡和菲比也知道。
Chandler: How do Monica and Phoebe know?
莫尼卡和菲比怎么会知道?
Rachel: Oh, I called them. And when they ask me what I saw, I can be very generous or very stingy.
哦,我给她们打电话。如果她们问我看见了什么,我会非常大方或者守口如瓶。
Chandler: Go on.
继续。
Rachel: I can make you a legend. I can make you this generation's Milton Berle.
我可以让你成为一个传奇,我可以让你成为当今的“米尔顿伯乐(谐星)”。
Chandler: And Milton Berle has a...
米尔顿可了不得......
Rachel: Ohh, not compared to you.
他都无法同你媲美。
Monica: Well?
啊?
Phoebe: They're not even touching the lasagna!
他们碰到不碰宽面条了!
Monica: Really? !
真的?!
Phoebe: Oh, they love your casserole.
哦,他们喜欢你的砂锅菜。
Monica: Yes! !
太好了!!
Phoebe: It's hard to believe that just a little while ago this was nothing but ingredients.
很难相信,刚才还只有一些原材料。
Mrs. Geller: Everyone seems to like your dish.
看来每个人都喜欢你的菜。
Monica: And you?
你呢?
Mrs. Geller: I thought it was...quite tasty.
我想它是...... 十分可口。
Monica: So if everyone liked it, and you liked it, that would make this a success. Which would make you...
每个人都喜欢,你也喜欢,那就代表我成功了。那你就是个......
Mrs. Geller: A bitch?
婊子?
Monica: Well, I was going for wrong, but we can use your word.
我不是这意思,但是我们可以用你的词。
Mrs. Geller: Yes, well I was wrong, and I have to say, you really impressed me today.
我错了,我必须告诉你今天你给我留下了非常深刻的印象。
Monica: Wow!
喔!
Phoebe: Umm, you might even say that she pulled a Monica. She doesn't know we switched it.
嗯,你可以说她“很莫尼卡”。她不知道我们已经将它转义了。
Mrs. Geller: And, the next time you cater for me, there will be nothing but ice in the freezer.
下次你帮我提供食物,我只准备冰块。
Monica: That really means a lot. Oh, and mom, don't bite your nails.
你的话对我意义重大,哦,妈妈,不要咬你的指甲。
Chandler: Hello.
嗨。
Joey, Rachel, and Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hello, Chandler.
嗨,钱德。
Chandler: I love you.
我爱你。
Joey: Hey, what's going on?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Oh.
哦。
Joey: No he doesn't!
不,他才不会!
Chandler: Two hours, that lasted!
被琐了两个小时!
Rachel: So did you break up with Joanna?
你真的要和乔安娜分手?
Chandler: I think so.
我想是这样的。
Joey: Well, it's good thing you got out when you did, before she blew up like that Vesuvius.
正确的是,当你说完以后就应该马上离开,在她像维苏威火山喷发以前。
Ross: The volcano?
像火山?
Joey: Yeah. And speaking of volcanoes, man are they a violent igneous rock formation.
是啊,像火山一样。可怕的火成岩构成。
Rachel: What? !
什么?!
Joey: Oh yeah, lava spewing, hot ash, 'course some are dormant.
喷出熔岩,吐出热灰,当然有些火山是休眠状态的。
Monica: Why are you talking about volcanoes all of the sudden?
为什么你会突然谈到火山?
Joey: Well, we can talk about something else. What do you wanna talk about? Vivisection? The Vas deferens? The Vietnam War?
好吧,那我们谈谈其他的。你想谈什么?活体解剖?输精管?越战?
Monica: Oh! Did anybody see that-that documentary on the Korean War?
有谁看过朝鲜战争的记录片吗?
All: Oh, yeah. Yeah.
看了,看了。
Phoebe: Oh God, Korea is such a beautiful country.
朝鲜真的是一个美丽的国度。
Ross: With such a sad history.
不过她的历史哀伤了一些。
Phoebe: Yeah.
是的。
Chandler: Could there be more Kims?
姓“金”的人可真多。
Joanna: Who's out there?
谁在外面?
Rachel: It's me! Good morning!
是我!早上好!
Joanna: Rachel, could you come in here a moment, please?
瑞秋,你能进来一下吗?
Rachel: Yeah, sure. Umm, they didn't have poppy seed bagels, so I have sesame ones...Oh my word!
好,没问题。嗯,没有你要的那种百吉饼,所以,我的天啊!
Joanna: I seem to have had a slight office mishap. Could you please get the key off the back of the door for me.
我似乎有一些小麻烦。你能把门后的钥匙给我吗。
Rachel: Yeah! Look...
嗯,看......
Joanna: If you could!
如果你可以!
Rachel: Oh I'm sorry!
哦,真对不起!
Joanna: You can tell your friend Chandler that we're definitely broken up this time.
没问题!告诉钱德我们完了。
Rachel: Ok.
好的。
Joey: Uh-huh. This and a bunch of bubble wrap and some of it is not even popped!
还有些爆竹呢,没点过的。

分享到