老友记 第4季:第1集 水母惊情(上)
日期:2016-09-13 15:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Joey: OK, so we went to the beach, because Phoebe found out about this lady who knew her mom and dad. And I don't really know what happened with that.
好吧,就从我们到海边说起,因为菲比找到一个认识她父母的女人,我真不知道她们发生了些什么。
Phoebe Sr. :I'm your mother.
我是你的母亲。
Phoebe: Ehh?
啊?
Joey: Oh, and then Monica joked that she wouldn't go out with a guy like Chandler.
之后莫妮卡开玩笑说,她不会跟钱德勒这种人约会。
Chandler: Hi there.
你好。
Joey:...and he couldn't let it go, and...I don't really know what happened with that either.
他一直很在意,然后......我就又不知道了。
Oh-oh! And then Ross's new girlfriend, Bonnie, shows up and Rachel convinced her to shave her head.
哦,对了,罗斯的新女朋友邦妮跑来,瑞秋说服她理了个大光头。
And then Ross and Rachel kiss, and now Ross has to choose between Rachel and the bald girl and, I, don't know what happened there either...
然后罗斯和瑞秋接吻了,现在他得在瑞秋和光头女之间二选一。我不知道他们之间又发生了什么。
You know what, hold on, let me go get Chandler.
你知道,等一下,我去找钱德勒。
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel and Bonnie: Hi!
嗨!
Bonnie: Rachel was just helping me out. My head got all sunburned.
瑞秋帮了我大忙,我的头都晒黑了。
Ross: Awww.
是吗?
Bonnie: Thanks a million.
万分感激。
Rachel: You're welcome a million.
你是万分客气。
Bonnie: Smell it.
你闻。
Ross: Umm, minty.
嗯,薄荷味的。
Bonnie: Okay, I'll be in our room.
我得走了。
Ross: Okay.
好。
Rachel: Oh, my God!
天哪!
Ross: I know. Okay, I gotta go.
我知道,好我走了。
Rachel: Whoa! What? Why?
啊!什么?为什么?
Ross: Well, I-I gotta go break up with Bonnie.
我得跟邦妮分手。
Rachel: Here? Now?
这里?现在?
Ross: WelI, yeah. I can't-I can't stay here all night, and if I go in there, she's-she's gonna wanna.... do stuff.
是啊,我,我不能整晚留在这里,而且如果我过去那边,她会,她会......动手动脚的。
Rachel: Well, can't you tell her that you are not in the mood?
你不能说你没心情吗?
Ross: No, she likes that. Yeah. Faking sleep doesn't work either, I can't tell you how many mornings I woke up with her...
不,她喜欢那样,装睡也没用,我没法告诉你多少个早上醒来后和她......
Rachel: Whoa-ho.
喔不。
Ross: Whoa-oh, okay! Why am I telling you that?
额好吧,真是的,我对你说这个干吗?
Rachel: I don't know.
我不知道。
Ross: It wasn't every morning...
也不是每天早上都......
Rachel: Oh, Making it worse!
喔,越描越黑。
Ross: Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe Sr. : So I guess you'd like to know how it all happened.
这下我猜你会想知道都发生了什么事了。
Phoebe: I-I mean I, well I think I can figure it out. I guess, you know, I was born, and then everyone started lying their asses off!
我,我的意思是,我想我能弄明白怎么回事。我猜你知道我的出生,然后每个人开始愚蠢地撒谎!
Phoebe Sr. :Noo! No, it wasn't like that I...Uh And you remember how I told you how Lilly, and Frank, and I we were close? Well, We were, We were very close.
不是那样的,你记得我跟你说过莉莉、弗兰克和我很要好?我们非常要好。
Phoebe: How close?
有多要好?
Phoebe Sr. :Well, the-the three of us were kind of umm, a couple.
就是说,我们三个有点像,夫妇那样。
Phoebe: I don't even know how that would work.
我真不知道你们是怎么作到的!
Phoebe Sr. : Well, we were...
我们......
Phoebe: I'm not asking!
我没问。
Phoebe Sr. :Well, Anyhow, somehow I got pregnant, and...and I was...scared. I was stupid and selfish.
总之,我不知怎的怀孕了我很害怕,我愚昧又自私。
I was 18 years old. I mean, you remember what it's like to be eighteen years old, don't you?
当时我才18岁。你还记得你十八岁时的情形吗?
Phoebe: Yeah. Let's see, my mommy had killed herself and my dad had run off.
记得,我想想,妈自杀,爸跑掉。
And I was living in a Gremlin with a guy named Cindy who talked to his hand.
我跟一个叫山迪的人住在一辆格里莫林车里,他会跟他的手说话。
Phoebe Sr. :Well, I'm so sorry. I thought I was leaving you with the best parents in the world.
对不起,我以为把你留给了世上最好的父母。
I didn't even hear about your Mom and Dad till a couple of years ago. And by then, you were already grown up.
直到几年前我才听说他们的事。那时你已经长大了。
I don't know, you're here, and I would, I would really, I would like to get to know you.
我不知道你在这儿,而且我会,我真的会,我会很高兴试着了解你。
Phoebe: Yeah, well, everybody does! I'm a really cool person. And, you know, you had 29 years to find that out, but you didn't even try!
是,每个人都愿意了解我,我是个很酷的人。你有29年的时间可以发现,却连试都没试!
You know what, you walked out on me, and I'm just, I'm gonna do the same to you.
你扔下我不管,现在我也要做同样的事。
Phoebe Sr. :Wait.
等一下。
Phoebe: I don't ever want to see you again. Where's my purse?
我不想再见到你。我的皮包呢?
Monica: Shoot! We're out of soda.
讨厌,没有汽水了。
Chandler: Oh, I'll go out and get you some.
我去帮你买。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Nope, because I'm not your boyfriend. Hey, Pheebs, how did it go?
才怪,我又不是你的男朋友。嗨,菲比,怎么样?
Phoebe: Hah. Well, my mom's friend, Phoebe, is actually my birth mom.
我妈的朋友菲比,其实是我的亲妈。
Chandler: I found a dried-up seahorse.
我发现了一片干燥的沙滩。
Monica: Sweetie, what are you talking about?
亲爱的,我们说到哪了?
Phoebe: Oh, my new mom, who-who's a big fat abandoner!
噢,我的亲妈是是个大个子,肥胖的遗弃者!
Joey: Whoa, wait, Pheebs, wait a second, don't you wanna stay here and talk about it?
噢,菲比,等等,你不坐下来聊一聊吗?
Phoebe: No. I'm just, I wanna, I need to be alone. Monica?
不了,我想,我想一个人待一会儿。莫妮卡?
Monica: Oh.
哦。
Joey: Man. Hey, what if you found out that your mom wasn't really your mom...and your new mom turned out to be really hot? Oh, man, huh?
兄弟,要是你发现你妈不是亲妈,而你的新妈妈又很辣呢?天呐,对吧?
Chandler: But, it's your mom.
但她是你妈耶。
Joey: No, I'm talking about your mom.
不,我是在说你妈。
Ross: It's over.
结束了。
Rachel: Oh, Was it awful?
很惨吗?
Ross: Well, it was long. I didn't even realize how late it was till I noticed the 5 o'clock shadow on her head.
时间真久。我甚至没意识到有多晚,直到我看到投射到她的光头上的早上五点钟的光影。
Anyway, she didn't wanna stay. I called a cab. She just left.
不管怎么说,她也不想呆下去了。我叫了辆的士,她走了。
Rachel: I wrote you a letter.
我写了封信给你。
Ross: Oh, thank you! I like mail.
谢谢!我喜欢收信。
Rachel: There's just, some things I've been thinking about. You know, things about us.
只是一些我现在的想法。一些关于我们的想法。
And before we can even think about the two of us getting back together, I just need to know how you feel about this stuff.
而且在我们考虑复合之前,我得知道你是怎么看这件事的。
Ross: Okay. it's-It's 5:30 in the morning. So I'd better get cracking on this baby.
好。现在是早上5点半。我最好还是先解决这件事。
Rachel: I'll be waiting for you, just come up when you're done.
我等你,看完就上来。
Ross: Okay. I'll be up in...18 pages. Front and back. Very exciting!
好的,我过一会上来。18页纸,两面都是。真让人激动。
Ross: Oh-oh-oh-oh.
哦,哦哦。
Rachel: Hey! What happened to you? Why didn't you come up?
怎么样了?你怎么没上来?
Ross: Done!
看完啦!
Rachel: You just finished?
你才刚看完?
Ross: Well, I wanted to be thorough. I mean this-this is clearly very, very important to you, to us! And so I wanted to read every word carefully, twice!
是这样,我想看得更透彻。我的意思是它,它很显然非常,非常重要,对你,对我们!于是我想看得仔细点,看了两遍。
Rachel: So umm, does it?
那,是不是?
Ross: I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Rachel: Does it?
是不是?
Ross: Does it? Does it? Yeah, I wanted to give that whole 'Does it?' part just another glance.
是不是?是不是?哦,我想把整个“是不是”的部分再看一遍。
Rachel: What are you talking about, Ross? You just said that you read it twice.
你再说什么,罗斯?你说你看了两次。
Look, you know what, either it does or it doesn't, and if you have to even think about it...
听着,你知道吗,不管是或不是,如果你还需要考虑的话......
Ross: No, no, Rach, no. I don't, I don't, I don't have to think about it, I don't. in fact, I have decided that, that it...does.
不不,瑞秋,我不用考虑,不用。额,事实上…我已经决定了,我决定了,就是......是。
Rachel: Are you sure?
真的吗?
Ross: Oh, Sure, I'm sure!
嗯,当然,真的!
Chandler: All right. There's a nuclear holocaust. I'm the last man on earth. Would you go out with me?
假设发生核爆灾难,我是地球上最后一个男人,你会和我在一起吗?
Monica: Yeaaah.
额。
Chandler: I've got canned goods.
我有罐装食品喔。
Joey: Hey, you guys! Take a look at this! Check this baby out! Dug me a hole.
嘿,你们看这个!你们瞧瞧,我挖了个洞。
Chandler: Excellent hole, Joe.
好棒的洞啊,乔。
Joey: Oh, no! NO! My hole!
哦不!不!我的洞!!
Monica: Ow! What? !Ow!
啊!怎么了?
Joey: What? ! What? !What is it?
啊!什么东西?
Monica: Jellyfish sting! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!
我被水母咬了!疼死了!疼死了!疼死了!
Chandler: Can we help? You want us to take you back to the house?
我能帮你吗?要不要我们送你回去?
Monica: It's two miles.
差不多两里路呢!
Joey: Yeah, and I'm a little tired from digging the hole.
是啊,我挖洞挖得也有点累了。
Monica: Damn the jellyfish! Damn all the jellyfish!
该死的水母!所有该死的水母!
Chandler: We gonna do something!
咱们得想个办法。
Joey: Well, there's really only one thing you can do.
只有一个办法。
Monica: What? What is it?
什么办法?
Joey: You're gonna have to pee on it.
在伤口上撒尿。
Monica: What? !! Gross! !
什么?!真恶心!
Joey: Don't blame me, I saw it on The Discovery Channel.
别怪我,我是在探索频道上看到的。
Chandler: You know what, he's right. There's something like uh, ammonia in that, they kills the pain.
你知道吗,他没唬你,尿里面有类似氨的东西,那可以止痛。
Monica: Well forget it. It doesn't hurt that baaad! !
我不要。其实没那么疼!!
Joey: You want some privacy, you can use my hole.
要是你想隐蔽点的话,可以用我的洞。
Phoebe: Well, I'm ready to get the hell out of here. Oh. Are you? Are you? ! Ohh! That's so great! Ooh, not for Bonnie. But for you, yay! Ohh.
我准备把它弄出去。哦,是你吗?是你吗?哇哦!真棒!哦,不是给邦妮的。是给你的。哦。
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: How was the beach?
海滩怎么样?
Monica: Nothing. I don't know.
没什么,我不知道。
Ross: What happened?
怎么了?
Monica: Nothing. I'm gonna take a shower.
没事。我要去冲澡。
Chandler: Me too.
我也是。
Joey: Me too.
我也是。
Phoebe: Okay, I'm gonna put this in the car.
我要把这袋子放进车里。
Rachel: Ooh, I have to go pack. Oh! And it really does?
哦,我得回去了。真的‘是吗’?
Ross: lt does. It really and truly does....
是的,千真万确,是的。
Ross: it so does not!
不是的!
Ross: She wants me to take responsibility for everything that went wrong in our relationship.
她要我承担所有的责任,为造成我们分手的每件事。
I mean she goes on for five pages about, about how I was unfaithful to her. WE WERE ON A BREAK! !!
我是说她花了五页纸来写我是怎么对她不忠的。我们当时已经分手了!!!
Chandler: Oh my God! If you say that one more time, I'm gonna break up with you!
天哪!你再说一次,我就跟你分手!
Ross: Fine! Fine! But this break-up was not all my fault, and she, She says here,
很好!很好!分手不是我一个人的错,她说,
"lf you accept full responsibility..."Full responsibility! "I can begin to trust you again.
“要是你负起全部的责任......” 是全部的责任!“我就能再次信任你。
Does that seem like something you can do? Does it?
这是你能做到的?是不是?
Joey: No? But-
不行?但......
Chandler: Look, Ross, you have what you want. You're back with Rachel. If you bring this up now, you're gonna wreck the best thing that even happened to you.
你得偿所愿,跟瑞秋复合了。如果现在提出这个,你会毁了你能有的最好的结果。
Ross: Yeah, I know. I-I, no, you're right. Yeah I guess I'll let it go. But you-you understand how-how hard it is to forget about this.
可是,你知道,我的意思是,不,你是对的。我猜我能挺过去的。但是你,你明白要忘掉它有多,多难。
Joey: Sure, it's hard to forget! But that doesn't mean you have to talk about it!
当然很难。但你不必拿出来谈。

分享到
重点单词
  • stingn. 刺痛刺,讽刺 vt. 刺痛,使苦恼,欺诈 vi.
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • shaven. 修面,刮胡子 vt. 修面,剃,擦过,消减价格 v
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • privacyn. 隐私,隐居,秘密
  • shadown. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处 vt. 投阴影于,跟踪
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • thoroughadj. 彻底的,完全的,详尽的,精心的
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,