白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:我不是蛋糕师
日期:2016-08-21 14:03

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

And what do you do, cake man?
你是做什么的 蛋糕师?
Oh, uh...The cake's just for today. I'm not a cake man. I do... I deal dirctly...
哦 呃... 这蛋糕只是今天才有 我不是蛋糕师 我是做... 我这接负责...
"Dirctly"?
"这接"?
Directly with LIFE's photo units...
处理"生活"杂志的所有图片...
I'm sorry, I was really getting into this song and I stopped listening to you.
不好意思 我完全沉浸在这首歌里 没听见你说什么
I was saying, you know who looks good in a beard?
我刚刚说 你知道谁留胡子好看吗?
Dumbledore, not you.
是邓布利多 不是你
Guy? Guy? What do you do?
伙计? 伙计? 你是做什么的?
I'm a negative asset manager.
我是底片资产部的经理
Worth the wait.
这个答案用得着想这么长时间?
Ted. Donny.
嘿 泰德 唐尼
Feeling tough? Feeling good.
还适应吗? 非常好
Well, got to make some tough calls ahead.
嗯 以后还得做不少艰难决定呢
Hey. Hi. How was your weekend?
嘿 嗨 周末过得怎样?
I had an awesome weekend.
这个周末糟透了

重点讲解


deal with sth
解决;处理;应付:

Have you dealt with these letters yet?
这些信件你处理了吗?

call
决定:

a good / bad call
正确的/不恰当的决定
That's a tough call.
那是个艰难的决定。

get into sth | get yourself / sb into sth
(使)陷入,处于,达到:

He got into trouble with the police while he was still at school.
他还在上学时就与警方发生过纠葛。

worth sth / doing sth
值得(费周折):

Was it worth the effort?
这值得花费力气吗?

stop (for sth) | ~ (to do sth)
暂停,暂时中断(以便做某事):

I'm hungry. Let's stop for lunch.
我饿了。我们停下来吃午饭吧。


视频及简介

影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到